The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger]

Post by Inquisitor Azarov January 11th 2013, 12:19 pm

The Inquisitor looked at this strange man and answered almost immediately after he was finished talking.

-David fought Goliath and showed him that strength and being the champion of an army do not make you invincible. You also have to remember one thing : David sinned with Bathsehba because he desired her and sent her husband into a suicidal mission. Do not compare you with such a man.

The Russian was not angry, but he felt it was necessary to talk about this fact. David, although being a great king, sinned. He was human after all. He looked to the sky, all polluted with the light of the city, and the distant sound of the metropolis filled the background. Such sin in one city, he wondered how America had achieved the feat of being the first world power a long time ago. He looked at the man again since he wanted to know something else. Something that might be very useful for the events to come.

-What will my role be? I suppose it'll either be mediation or interrogation?

Inquisitor Azarov

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Orthodox and the Unorthodox [closed to Doppelganger]

Post by Entropy January 11th 2013, 3:36 pm

Doppelgänger lowered his head slightly and held his arms out in a dramatic gesture. "The world needs sinners. I have never claimed to be so pure." As he lowered his arms and looked up (way up), he locked eyes with the Inquisitor. "I only hope that there are men like you around who can balance out that fact. Otherwise all would crumble into chaos and suffering."

Doppelgänger was not like these humans, and did not fall into their trappings of good and evil that they relied on so much. He had caused much pain and suffering throughout the world to those who did not deserve it, albeit in complete secrecy. He had also righted many wrongs and rescued the so-called kittens from trees. Doppelgänger was the creature that walked the delicate line in-between without allowing good or evil temptation to ever completely take him.Because of that, Doppelgänger was no hero either, as much as he was also no villain. And he needed people like them because he could never truly be them, whether he acted their parts or not. They would bring the balance that Doppelgänger required. They just didn't need to know that both sides were finding any direction from him.

"I will be your eyes and ears. You only need to be my voice. Bring what I say to others like yourself, as well as the metahumans that Dominus seeks to conquer. There will be a speech on American television tomorrow that sparks the purge of metahumans throughout the world. When everyone has heard it, I will contact you again with what I have discovered." Doppelganger handed the Inquisitor a strange stone. It looked like a common pebble found on the beach or in a river. Very smooth and flawless except for an unidentifiable dark mark that looked almost like blood. "Keep this and you will know the truth. What you and others do with that information is up to you. I trust you will make the right decision. Lead your people out of Egypt and into the Promised Land. Now... ya me despido. Chau!"

Doppelgänger smiled at the Inquisitor in a very child-like manner and gave him an equally childish wave. He then turned and walked down the dark street, occasionally appearing lit up by the occasional street light. He began kicking a rock down the street as he walked and chasing it so he could kick it again. He was the image of childish innocence again... for a child with a revolver tucked away in his waistband.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michelle Morrison (Entropy)
Entropy
Entropy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Job : Sensitive bitch
Registration date : 2012-08-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top