The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I Mean It (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
I Mean It (Closed) I_vote_lcapI Mean It (Closed) I_voting_barI Mean It (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
I Mean It (Closed) I_vote_lcapI Mean It (Closed) I_voting_barI Mean It (Closed) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Mean It (Closed)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP I Mean It (Closed)

Post by Chellizard February 17th 2017, 1:06 am

"I still think this is a horrible idea."

"Shut up and be still!"

"I'm not cut out for - OW! Don't grab up on me like that!"

"I said shut up!"

Two arguing females were bickering back and forth in a dressing room at a photo shoot.

A bossy woman was literally pushing her foot into the small of another woman's back. For someone that stood no taller than five feet and four inches, she sure was strong. Her hands were tangled into an obi, pulling the sash tight around of the more curvy midsection of her model.

"Can't. Fucking. Breathe!" gasping for air, she attempted to fight the smaller girl off of her.

"I have no idea why Bliss sent you to be on the cover. Sure, your ethnicity will get the magazine views, but you're a nobody." removing her foot from it's perch, she started to fold the obi properly, making sure to tie a very elegant bow.

The creaking of a door revealed the scene to an adorably, very small individual. Standing only two inches shorter than the seamstress, she quietly pressed her back into the door making sure it closed behind of her entrance.

"MY ETHNICITY? BITCH. I WILL END YOU." Snapping around, the perfectly poised bow became a mess, and as soon as it was untied the layers of the kimono slipped off of creamy mocha colored shoulders.

Full lips were turned into a snarling frown, almond shaped eyes narrowed, and brows furrowed into quite the angry expression. But it softened when those big emerald irises fell upon the woman leaning against the door.

"Oh... Mitsuko..." sighing softly, a hand moved to pull the kimono back up to where it needed to be.

"H-hi... H-hosh-i..." stuttering slightly, the girl stepped forward and cleared her throat a bit, then folded herself into a deep bow.

"P-please treat our gu-guest wi-with respect! Gomen, desu." looking up from under her bangs, Mitsuko's wonderfully brown eyes meeting the emerald hued eyes of the mocha skinned girl.

"S-sorry Uzma-san.." peeling herself up to a more reasonable posture, Mitsuko rubbed at her arm as Hoshi's hands went into the air in frustration.

"Mitsuko-san! Your clothes are too beautiful for this woman." She said, angrily swapping to their native tongue of Japanese to speak with the designer of the kimono that Uzma was donning.

Turning to look into the mirror, Uzma let a soft smile play her lips as Hoshi argued with Mitsuko in Japanese, and she didn't care at all. She had nothing else to do for money, and she was promised an easy five thousand dollars to pose for a magazine spread while wearing Mitsuko's clothes.

"Look, if you can just be a bit more gentle, I'll let you put it on me however you need to, Hoshi." smiling, she turned back around to look at the two.

Mitsuko's eyes then seemingly lit up with some sort of inspiration. The woman seemingly floated over to Uzma, her foot steps so light against the floor. Uzma's arms were guided out to her sides as Mitsuko silently went to work, shifting and pinning the outfit. Once she was satisfied, she stepped back and said something to Hoshi.

Furrowing her brows, Uzma turned to look at herself. She then felt a gasp escape her. Mitsuko transformed what was intended to be an elegant revival of the kimono into an edgy, more pop-friendly design. It was definitely something Uzma could see in the biggest designer shops.

--

After hair and make up, Uzma was placed in a sakura themed park, beautiful pink petals falling from the trees. She had to stand on a rock, a fan creating a breeze and hot lamps adding ambient lighting. As she stood there, she felt like a normal person. She felt as if she was meant for this... but then she heard it. A scream. It wasn't filled with laughter. It wasn't filled with false terror. It was a real, blood curdling scream. But no one else could hear it.

No.

Only she could.

She held her composure. She couldn't blow her cover. Not like this. No.

Swallowing hard, Uzma turned her head for the camera, posing and being as still as possible. A light sweat beaded down across her collar bone as she took in a few shallow breaths. She didn't want to let Mitsuko down. Even if Bliss was her sister and was a complete bitch, Uzma had to be there for Mitsuko.

And the money. Greed had become Uzma over the time she had been struggling to survive in this havoc filled world. But the screaming had stopped.

And that made her worry even more.

"I... can't." and she was right. She just couldn't leave. But she had no idea the chaos would come to her.

Running through the park was a girl, frantically grabbing people and asking for help. She looked no older than thirteen, and completely ghost pale. She wasn't speaking English, and Uzma just couldn't piece together what she was saying.

Stepping down off of the rock, Uzma grabbed Mitsuko by the arm and asked her what the girl was saying, completely ignoring the camera men that were frustrated now that they would have to set up the whole shoot again.

"I.. I.. " stammering over her words, Mitsuko blinked up at Uzma as she looked off to the girl running toward them.

"Bad men." Mitsuko finally said, shying away from Uzma as the girl came rushing over pleading for help. A big crowd was the perfect place to seek shelter and help, especially in such a public place. But where had she come from?

"Translate for me; ask her where she came from." Uzma asked, but her answer was given to her when five men wearing dark suits, dark glasses, and red ties came dashing across the park, a sword in each of their grips.

"This has got to be the worst vacation to Japan I have ever had."

Groaning, Uzma had to think quickly or a lot of innocent people were going to die over a mysterious thirteen year old girl.

Last edited by Chellizard on February 17th 2017, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
I Mean It (Closed) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

DBL XP Re: I Mean It (Closed)

Post by Bliss February 17th 2017, 2:48 am

Tsukimi Sanada looked around the vibrant streets of Tokyo. It took her back to her earlier days of not knowing Bliss. They were good good times, but not necessarily better times. While her life felt so complex in those days, her cases so full of intrigue, Bliss and her entanglements had a way of changing just how Tsukimi felt about how simple her life used to be. She certainly never planned on going to fashion shoots to see a half sister she never knew about two years ago, but here she went.

Lanky, tall, and pretty in the right light. That is how Bliss had previously described Bliss. It was one of the nicer memories Tsukimi could think of involving Bliss. Tsukimi fit in more with the population walking around in a pair of jeans with a white t-shirt, a pair of glasses, and a purple knit toboggan with a unicorn face on top, complete with a horn sticking out. At least Mitsuko would be a nicer companion for conversation, even if the woman in the fashion shoot was once described by Bliss as 'literally worse than Hitler. For real'. "She is very- different than what I expected." Her focus did not last long.

A woman bumped into Tsukimi, moving in a quick fashion to avoid something- and offering Tsukimi no apology. It began to swell Tsukimi with anger. Polite anger. But, the time for anger passed when the woman continued unstopped. "Ichi. Ni. Ni. Si..." Tsukimi developed the method of counting to ten to deal with her problem with jumping to anger, and in most cases it worked almost well enough to call it making improvement. Typically, Tsukimi got angry around 'roku' when she realized she wasted five seconds counting. "Baka!" Tsukimi stomped her foot. "Baka! Baka! Baka!"

With the woman gone and no chance of consolidation in sight, a frantic plea grabbed Tsukimi's attention to see a tall mocha woman speaking with a teenager. "Baka? And, Mitsuko!" Tsukimi hurried over to her half sister, ignoring the mocha in the kimono. "Why's she wearing a kimono? Is she the one Bliss- you know, told us about? Um, I'm Tsukimi. Not Suzy. Do not call me Suzy. You are not permitted to call me Suzy." Tsukimi stuck a little too much emphasis on her final note to play it off as subtle, but a new arrival pulled her attention to the same direction everyone else went.

"Bad men." Tsukimi cracked her knuckles and pushed Mitsuko back. "I will take care of this man." Four more came up. And swords came out. While Tsukimi could deal with danger, she did not know if this would prove too much. However, she knew her sacrifice could allow Mitsuko and the others to escape. "Fight me one at a time."

A tree fell in the park and everyone was around to hear the sound it made. "Listen up fives, a ten is talking!" Adorned in a Star Guardian Lux outfit, Bliss stepped over the fallen tree, drawing the attention of the anything with eyes. "Mitsuko! Make more outfits like this. This is what fashion needs to- hold on." A finger sought to stop time between the fight. "I don't know what Uzma did to deserve this, but you cannot just threaten Suzy with swords like that. Don't worry Suzy, I got this."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

I Mean It (Closed) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 17th 2017, 9:58 am

Knightfall had always wanted to visit Tokyo. The technological haven of the world so to speak. It was quite the sight to behold, albeit rather crowded. He was only meant to stay in town until his assignment was complete, but it's not everyday you get to be in another country entirely. As he walked down the busy street, brushing shoulder's with the people who bustled by, he saw a girl who appeared to be in her early teen's running away from a group of men in suits.

Now this was either a completely normal occurrence in Tokyo or she was being targeted. He just assumed that this was for the worse. Knightfall quickly pursued the group of men through the crowds of people into a nearby park. As Knightfall entered the area the girl being targeted let out a scream and hid behind a woman in what could only be described as a pop-style traditional kimono. The five men in the suits stopped in front of the group of women standing in their way and brandished katana's.

Thinking quickly, Knightfall shouted from behind the men so as to draw their attention towards him. "Hey, why don't you pick on someone your own size," He pointed at one of the men's faces a look of false understanding on Knightfall's face. "My apologies Magic Mike, I forgot you wear XXL."

I Mean It (Closed) 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 17th 2017, 12:33 pm

Sagittarius had arrived in Tokyo days earlier, the archer had been entered into a competition by a friend of his who was currently in the hotel room sleeping off the night befores festivities, and while normally Sagittarius wouldn't even leave the hotel; he had forced himself to get outside and exercise.

He had folded his composite bow into his front pocket, and stuffed arrows into his athletic bag which he would sling over his shoulder, only the tips of the arrows sticking out for quick drawing. He wasn't a paranoid person, but he felt safer in a foreign country with his weapons. This was a gorgeous Japanese day, and with the competition in 2 hours; he felt that some fresh air would do him some good. Wearing a baggy hoodie that said “Gamer at Work” with a console controller on it, and a pair of athletic sweatpants; he jogged to the nearest park and started doing laps around the park.

He sat down at a bench to catch his breath momentarily, when a little girl had run up to him in a panic. At first, Sagittarius hadn't understood. But when he saw her dive into a crowd with a group of women, followed quickly by men in suits brandishing Katana, Sagittarius moved in. A man began spouting off about picking on people their own size; then a joke about a stripper, which he had to admit was funny.

”I am sorry to intrude ladies, but it seems you need assistance.” Said Sagittarius who pulled his bow out of his pocket, and quickly pulling an arrow free from his athletic bag. He strung up the arrow and it began glowing with blue flames. ”I would be happy to oblige you in combat,” He said aiming at the nearest man. ”But I’m afraid I'm going to be in a competition in 2 hours. So let's wrap this up quickly, can we?”

Last edited by MidnightPhantom on February 17th 2017, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 17th 2017, 2:14 pm

Two of the men peeled off to the right, the final three continuing their approach. Once the camera crew realized that this was no longer part of the shoot, they scattered, one making sure to dial the authorities.

Uzma smacked herself in the forehead with the butt of her palm and dragged her hand down across of her face - thankfully her make up was smudge and water proof, but that didn't mean she couldn't look completely in pain from the situation unfolding before her. Flawless, but in pain.

Taking in a deep breath, she looked to Mitsuko, Tsukimi, and then finally Bliss.

Those three knew who she was, at least Bliss did and Bliss likely told her two sisters. Mitsuko had talked fondly of Tsukimi once, and of course treasured her protective eldest sibling.

Emerald eyes flicked up from their focus on the three approaching Yakuza and toward a man sauntering up to their left. He produced a bow and an arrow that suddenly became engulfed in blue flickering flames. The fire was dazzling, but Uzma had no time to be offensive.

"Oh, what the hell. No one knows who I am anyway. Let's do this." Mentally preparing herself, she had made up her mind to expose herself in public.

Turning around, she grabbed Mitsuko around the waist with one arm and then the smaller girl around the other and lifted them both up. As she did, a bright light erupted from her core, the clothes materializing into a pure form of energy. As the transformation began, the men made it their goal to move in faster.

The two that had peeled off to the right were now coming up from behind, aiming to stop Uzma despite the display of odd power.

Just as a sword was coming down to slash at her, it came into contact with a spherical shield of iridescent energy. Inside of it was a stark white entity that looked alien in comparison to the woman that had previously stood in her place. Next to her were the same two women, but now they were protected inside of the barrier.

"I still need you to translate, Mitsuko. I know this is terrifying, but nothing can get you in here. Don't try to get out." Uzma would then step out of the bubble and come face to face with the blade, her flesh pressing against the cold steel. As she walked forward, the blade started to bend at her will. Her flesh was impenetrable.

"What's the word Mitsuko uses all the time? Baka? You're all a bunch of bakas."

Now preoccupied, the partner to the Yakuza that had come to apprehend the little girl was slashing at the energy shield, the blade just bouncing back as it sent ripples across the surface. The man was shouting in Japanese, angrily pacing back and forth around of it.

The other three Yakuza had turned into six, three more men joining the hunt from behind of trees in the park. This added more excitement to the mix, but that would be up to the others willing to help - Uzma was busy keeping the shield up and intimidating the one Yakuza she stood in front of.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 17th 2017, 10:47 pm

"There's more of them." Tsukimi spotted one of the men lunge towards her, trying to take her one on one combat. Well, one on two. A helpful pull of telekinesis kept the Yakuza's blade in place long enough for Tsukimi to grab hold of the man's wrist and flip him over her shoulder. The, Tsukimi got a new katana. "I always wanted one of these. Let's see how it feels compared to a wooden sword."

"Time to be the point guard this team needs. Uzma, you're the power forward." Uzma would not like this. "But, I'm powering your rear." Telekinetically, Bliss would use Uzma to try and beat a Yakuza in a new fun way! First, she froze the area in between Uzma and two Yakuza, then she froze Uzma's feet, and finally, she threw Uzma forward, frictionless towards two Yakuza to knock them out.

Bliss got a little too into her Bliss dance and never saw the Yakuza waltz up behind her to knock Bliss TF out.

"Uzma!" Mitsuko pointed from the bubble. "Bliss!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 18th 2017, 1:55 am

Knightfall seeing where one of the group, now accompanied by a man with flaming blue arrows, was pointing towards the taller of the two non-glowing women. He saw one of the men had moved up behind her and was about to subdue her. Knightfall shot one of his grappling hooks into the Yakuza's shoulder and retracted it, pulling the man towards the barrel of his Deagle. Which he then fired, exclaiming in a sarcastic tone, "You can thank me later. Or not, whichever helps your ego."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 18th 2017, 4:13 pm

Sagittarius found himself in the middle of a battle, a battle he was sure he could win if given the chance. So, he released the arrow towards the tallest of the Yakuza, and before he could even see if the man was hit; - though guessing by the thunk followed by the sound of searing flesh, he had guessed that he didn't miss. - he released an unlit arrow towards another of the Yakuza.

"This isn't how I planned on spending my day, I hope you realize." Said Sagittarius as he moved back towards the women bow still held as he searched the area for more enemies.
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2017, 12:50 am

The blade previously pressed into her shoulder shattered as she finally added just the right amount of pressure against the blade. Shards of steel littered the ground and the man in front of her panicked and attempted to run. As he did, Uzma would flick her wrist and another sphere of energy enveloped him, forcing him to stay inside of the bubble prison.

"Stay, you damn baka." She would butcher the word, putting a much harsher accent on it than intended. It was weird being the racist sounding one when people were usually being racist toward her.

Scratching the back her head, she turned with a questioning look on her face when Bliss started spouting an idea at her.

"Whoa whoa whoa-- WAAIT!" but it was too late.

It was always too late.

"At least it isn't a shark this time!" she said, leaning forward to make herself go even faster forward. As she did, both of her fists became enveloped with star dust. Two punches and two bodies hitting the floor were the next actions taking place along side arrows flying, and a gun firing.

The Yakuza having been grappled and shot was writhing and choking on his own blood and bile, gagging before death reaped him. The other that had been shot with an arrow screamed himself into an unconscious state.

But of course one had gotten to Bliss before Uzma could recover from her new ice boots.

"Shit!" She had no time to rely on the two men that decided to help, especially given the fact that there were even more Yakuza running into the park, and no sound of sirens on their way. This town outside of Tokyo must be run by the Yakuza... and the lack of authorities proved Uzma's theory.

"...RAAAH!" Letting out a guttural roar, Uzma had placed her hands into a triangle formation, her forefingers and thumbs touching as the rest of her digits fanned out to the sides.

As she let out the roar, a compacted ball of cosmic energy started to form in the center.

"May my light devour your darkness!" her eyes burst with a bright glowing hue, a simultaneous blast of pure star energy erupting from her hands taking down the Yakuza men that were coming for Bliss.

Despite their differences, Uzma did actually care about Bliss Fukuyama... bu she would never admit it out loud.

Her shoulders slumped as she hovered over to Bliss, her stark white flesh looking a little gray. She had used a lot of energy just now, and she hadn't been taking care of herself like she should have... so of course she wasn't at her peak performance.

It was a risk to even use such a move, but she had to. She had to help her friend.

--

As the battle unfolded, and more men came to the park, the girl trapped in the bubble with Mitsuko was sitting with her knees tucked to her chest. She kept repeating the same thing over, and over again.

"Help... help... bad men... hurt... help. Bad men..." She would rock gently, tears streaming down her porcelain face. She had soft brown hair cut into a short mess. She was definitely Japanese, and no older than thirteen. She wore a school uniform and it was roughed up.

But what had happened to warrant Yakuza after such a young girl?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 21st 2017, 2:02 am

Two shots kept Bliss from getting knocked TF out. It made Bliss feel good about herself. A complimentary thumbs up with a smirk showed Uzma and Knightfall some appreciation. Sometimes, Bliss just needed to give the team a thumbs up to keep their spirits up. And sometimes, the ground began to shake under the weight of calamity.

"Bliss, mecha."
Tsukimi put her left hand under her right hand on the grip, holding the blade between her eyes.

"I got an idea."

Sheets of metallic plating lined the appendages of a hulking automaton making its way towards the bubble holding Mitsuko and the unidentified girl. The shards around its hands hardened and turned to claws as it approached with two red lights along its head locking in on the target.

Ice began to build up around Tsukimi's sword, bringing a smile to Tsukimi's face. "This will work."

Bliss nodded her head.

Tsukimi moved forward and swung her sword with all the might she could put into the attack. It shattered her katana. "What!? Bliss! You broke my sword!"

"You broke it yourself. I was going to freeze the mech first, then-" The mecha reached out with its hands, grabbing Tsukimi its its left hand and Bliss in its right, pinning them in its grip. "This is your fault!"

"No, this is your fault!" Tsukimi tried kicking the metallic hand, hurting her foot.

More mechas started coming to try and grab the bubble. And punch Uzma in the ass.

Last edited by Bliss on February 22nd 2017, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 21st 2017, 9:37 am

"What is this Iron Giant?" he shouted as a swarm of hulking mechas joined ranks with the Yakuza, which were still arriving. This fight was building on a massive scale at which he'd not anticipated beforehand. Then one of the metal giants pinned Bliss and the other woman. That's when Knightfall got a crazy idea. "Yo tin can, you ever seen Attack on Titan?!" Knightfall laughed as he picked a Yakuza's katana from off the ground and grappled the mecha's shoulders. Propelled forward towards the mecha's back he raised the katana and plunged it deep into a slit in between the head and neck.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 21st 2017, 4:06 pm

As the Mecha appeared, Sagittarius realized something. He was fighting giant robots... With something man had abandoned for real weapons around 300 or so years back. He was fighting, literal metal monstrosities with a point-ed stick. Hopefully they hadn't learned how to defend themselves.

Sagittarius fired at one of the mechas heads with a lit arrow, it landed with a thunk as it stuck in a weak joint in the leg, and the metal started glowing slightly the longer the arrow stayed inside. Sagittarius was about to fire, when he heard fighting behind him... between his own teammates. "Hey! Do you guys mind finishing that fight up later? It'd be great if we could just handle this!" Sagittarius said before feeling a large metal hand grab him by his quiver, and toss him back into a tree.

He was knocked silly; but he wasn't quite knocked out completely. He would require a moment to get back up.
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2017, 2:26 am

Mitsuko would crouch down next to the younger girl and place a shaky hand on her shoulder.

"What... can I do?" asking in Japanese, Mitsuko would comfort the girl.

"I... I... They made me do... things." the girl would say, looking up to Mitsuko with tears in her eyes.

"We don't have to talk about that," Mitsuko would hurriedly say, her hand rubbing over the girls back gently.

"O-okay.." hiccups escaped the girl as she leaned into Mitsuko's comforting touch.

"My name is Mitsuko! What is yours?"

"Hana." the girl would look up to Mitsuko with bright orange eyes.

"Oh! Your eyes! They're so... pretty!" Mitsuko would pause, looking for the best term. She would have said beautiful, but she didn't want to sound so forward. She cleared her throat and offered Hana a smile.

Hana would push her light brown hair out of her face and use the back of her hand to wipe the tears off of her face. Just as she was calming down a terrifying Mecha started to beat on the shield, and it was making progress.

Cracks would form across the surface, Hana screeching in fear for her life. She would jump onto Mitsuko and hold onto her, hugging her tight.

Mitsuko just held onto the girl. If she could do anything, it was make this girl feel safe. Pulling a ribbon from her own hair, and one she had made herself, she would pull and tie Hana's hair. She pulled the ribbon with grace, tying it into the perfect bow.

Uzma, recovering from that large energy expense, would cover her fists in cosmic energy and start punching at the Mecha that started to attack the shield around of Mitsuko and Hana.

"I agree! Stop bickering, you two. You're both a buncha bakas." Butchering the word some more, Uzma's fists obliterated the mecha. A pile of scrap metal was left in it's place.

"Throw me at that one!" she said to Bliss pointing toward a mecha zoning in on Hana and Mitsuko. Uzma would use her whole body to pummel that one into the ground... so long as Bliss, Tsukimi, Knightfall and Sagittarius had her back.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 23rd 2017, 4:41 am

Getting grabbed by a mecha sucked a lot, but Bliss had a plan. She would freeze the chest of the creature, unleash a burst of telekinesis, then beat the robot to death with Tsukimi. She narrowed her eyes and took a breath. Then, the mecha lost its grip as the automaton split in half under the weight of a blow from Knightfall. "I had it!"

"Arigato." Without a sword, Tsukimi was merely a unicorn wearing private detective with good hand-to-hand skills. With a sword, she was all of those things, but looked way cooler. A Yakuza stepped before with a sign of coolness pointed towards Tsukimi. "Fight me fair, coward!"

"Suzy, catch."
Utilizing her range, Bliss applied a quick grab of a blade telekinetically and threw the blade to Tsukimi. Perhaps a little too emphatically.

A quick move to her left allowed Tsukimi to dodge two strikes. Only one truly grabbed her ire though. "You threw a katana at me!"

"I threw it to you!" One blast from her hand to her blindside sent a Yakuza flying away from her, but Bliss needed defense from a different place.

"You threw it too strongly. It could have killed me." With the Yakuza turned around, Tsukimi locked her elbows around his elbows and flung him over her shoulder before kicking down on the side of his shoulder, shocking his spine to knock him unconscious. Her eyes turned cross to a new interjection. "How dare you call me baka! Or Bliss!"

"Yeah, don't tell us how to act! I was nice to you today for like five minutes and this is how to treat me! See if I'm ever nice to you again."
Ice built up in front of a mecha charging Bliss. Before it crossed the threshold, Bliss detonated the ice wall, shattering the mech. "And bows are dumb. Are you from a time warp or something? At least Miri magic girl transforms. Are you going to do a magic girl transformation into something cool now?"

Bliss did not actually hear Uzma tell her to throw her. She just did it. "Thanks for the help and knowing how to keep quiet about things sword guy."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 23rd 2017, 10:32 am

The mecha crumbling under his strike fell to the ground sparking as Knightfall rode it all the way down then proceeding to pull the katana from where he'd stabbed it like something out of a King Arthur movie. He laughed at his own thought as he then threw the katana into the ground beside Tsukimi. "I'm not getting you another one so you'll have to make use of it." Just as he said that a Yakuza took a swing at him, manipulating his adrenaline Knightfall barely dodged the attack. Following it up with a hard swing of his Deagle slamming the end of it into the Yakuza's head over and over till he felt it sufficed. He chuckled at Bliss's remark wiping the bits of shattered bone and blood off of the end of his gun, responding in a light-hearted tone. "No worries, and for future reference it's Knightfall."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate