The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Mean It (Closed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP Re: I Mean It (Closed)

Post by Knightfall February 23rd 2017, 10:32 am

The mecha crumbling under his strike fell to the ground sparking as Knightfall rode it all the way down then proceeding to pull the katana from where he'd stabbed it like something out of a King Arthur movie. He laughed at his own thought as he then threw the katana into the ground beside Tsukimi. "I'm not getting you another one so you'll have to make use of it." Just as he said that a Yakuza took a swing at him, manipulating his adrenaline Knightfall barely dodged the attack. Following it up with a hard swing of his Deagle slamming the end of it into the Yakuza's head over and over till he felt it sufficed. He chuckled at Bliss's remark wiping the bits of shattered bone and blood off of the end of his gun, responding in a light-hearted tone. "No worries, and for future reference it's Knightfall."

Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 24th 2017, 2:18 am

For a moment, Sagittarius' vision went black, for a moment, everything swirled in his sights. For a moment, Sagittarius wasn't there. But moments tend to pass, and life tends to go on. That's when he heard people yelling at him, he looked around and shook his head. "Sss'okay. I'm oOkay." Said Sagittarius standing up still slightly dizzy.

He aimed his bow, using his telescoping vision; but unfortunately all that allowed for was nausea. Vomiting all over the ground; the marksman aimed at the nearest Yakuza. Missing the first shot, but setting the ground ablaze by a mech.

The moment passed finally, and the marksmen reached for another arrow. Then, he noticed something. He was out of arrows. He noticed them strewn throughout the field. Cursing under his breath; he jumped clumsily at the nearest arrow; and just as the yakuza that he had missed was about to kill him with a katana; he shot the man in the face. He missed a vital organ, but the flame burned his face as he screamed in agony. Falling back into the grass, the man died. "...that seemed a bit less gruesome in my head." He said under his breath
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 24th 2017, 2:36 am

Being thrown into the chaos, Uzma went whipping passed Knightfall as he literally shot a man point blank sending bone, debris, and other bodily chunks flying everywhere.

A white blur, Uzma had a cosmic charged punch and sent it straight through one of the mechas. As she took it down, she noticed just off in the distance Sagittarius vomiting his brains out. Making it her business, Uzma's fist was done tearing through the mechas inner workings, and with no intention of breaking up Bliss and Tsukimi's bickering, she made her way to Sagittarius' side.

"Recover," she said, placing her hand on his shoulder, and then she got a bright idea.

Moving her hand to his quiver, she manifested some of her cosmic energy into arrows.

"So long as you are careful, they shouldn't hurt you." She gave him a smile, turned, and punched another Yakuza in the face.

But, the shield had been broken now, Hana and Mitsuko now exposed to the bad men.

"Shit! Shit shit shit!" Uzma kicked off of the ground and went soaring straight toward Mitsuko and Hana, but she was stopped by two Yakuza and a mecha blocking her path.

"I don't know why, but you need to save that girl!" Uzma shouted, pointing frantically at Knightfall, then Bliss, and finally Tsukimi. They needed to do something!

"Shoot them!" she said, looking back at Sagittarius as she ducked underneath of a katana blade being swung at her head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 24th 2017, 7:30 am

Bliss kept Uzma more active in the fight than the Yakuza could handle. "I think I'm getting good at this mitigating responsibilities thing. If I just sit back here, I'll be able to see what's going on. That should work." In theory, it would work, but in actuality, Bliss already missed the final push the yakuza hoped to push on stealing the girl back.

The ignorance of Bliss did not set in with Tsukimi, whom already sprung towards the Yakuza seeking to assault Uzma.

A blade swung for Uzma, cutting far too close for Uzma to dodge on her own. Tsukimi attempted to parry the blow, but found a swift blow to her side quite incapacitating. Left as the last line of defense, Bliss managed to hold the blade firmly in the air. Once the momentum ended, Bliss felt comfortable with letting the blade slide, until she felt the strength behind it.

While still holding the blade at bay from striking Uzma, Bliss managed to put up a shield of ice between Tsukimi and the raging Yakuza. Any time she could go back to mitigating would be fine by her. All of this action blinded her to Uzma's incompetence in keeping the bubble alive and well. Way to go Uzma. "Hey, Uzma. How many jobs did you have again? I feel like it's greater than zero, but less than two. How many jobs would that be?" While Bliss meant to throw the blade, the unwillingness of the Yakuza to release his weapon sent him flying through the air as well, keeping Uzma from harm.

"They have Mitsuko and what's her name!" An alert rang out from Tsukimi, as she herself rushed to her half sister's defense. Not for sake of trying, but the effort Tsukimi poured in to closing the distance amounted to nothing as all she could do was watch as the Yakuza made their way towards the edges of the park with both girls.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 24th 2017, 9:03 am

Knightfall hearing Uzma noticed that the barrier she'd been providing for Hana and Mitsuko was now out of commission. He watched as several Yakuza grabbed the two girls and started making their way out of the park. Preparing to run after the two girls his path was blocked by one of the mecha's as it swung at him it's metallic fist crashing into the Earth just beside him. "Too close." Just as he was about to counterattack a Yakuza put him in a choke-hold the both of them struggling to keep the other subdued. The mecha taking this opportunity to finish him raised it's leg and prepared to stomp down on him. Knightfall headbutted the Yakuza holding him and the Yakuza now lay unconscious as the mecha's foot came crashing down. Just before the foot squashed him he put up both of his hands and pushed back against the downward force of the mecha's stomp, just barely holding it up, Knightfall's feet getting deeper into the ground. If nobody had gotten the girl's already there was nothing he could do right now.

I Mean It (Closed) - Page 2 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 25th 2017, 12:33 pm

Saggitarius was suddenly in a chaotic field; he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder telling him to recover, feeling the calming presence come over him. He examined the battlefield. Taking in all that he could.

Arrows made of energy came to existence in his quiver; and Sagittarius saw the shield fumble. Still slightly stunned by the original blow; Sagittarius moved towards his arrows just as they reached the end of the park and nocked an arrow. He took aim, breathed deeply, and fired. The arrow flew straight and true; finding perch in one mans arm. The man went up like dry kindling, but he let go at last second to avoid burning his commrades as they moved the girl into a black van.

"No!" Sagittarius yelled trying to nock another shot; but even as the cosmic arrow was put onto the string and immediately fired; the van drove off as it struck the side of the building.
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 25th 2017, 5:10 pm

Uzma would find herself entangled into a sword fight while she was without a sword. Tsukimi came to her aid, and Bliss would make sure that neither of them would get too banged up - well, Tsukimi was at least tougher than she looked.

The swift kick to her side had almost made Tsukimi give up hope, but she pulled through with a force unlike any other. She would slash and cut through the Yakuza, making sure to knock them out and not kill them.

She was going to arrest every single one of them, and she was going to do it alone if she had to.

The mecha was the other issue, however. Uzma would have to handle that.

Ignoring Bliss, or trying to, Uzma would make it her goal to send a powerful blast of cosmic energy into the face of the mecha. She had essentially melted it's face with compacted star dust. Sending three more blasts, but smaller ones, she would make aim for the tires of the van just after the burning Yakuza would fall back so that his comrades could escape with their two prisoners.

Hana would look to Mitsuko with fear in her eyes.

"Please don't let them hurt me..." she would beg, stuttering over her words with tears spilling down her cheeks.

"I won't... just shh. They won't let them take us..." at least, Mitsuko hoped that her sisters wouldn't forget about her.

As the van was taking off, Uzma's blasts would tear apart one of the tires, sending the van spinning out of control. It would crash into a parked car, and skid to a stop. The driver was thrown through the window; his lack of seat belt being cause of death.

With brain matter and blood on the asphalt, Uzma would form a lasso of energy and brandish it with a fire in her eyes.

"Let's get them!" charging forward, she would make it her goal to get Mitsuko and the girl back; at all costs.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 27th 2017, 1:13 am

Tsukimi gave up too easily. It made her stomach roll knowing she gave up when others charged more valiantly to assist in the rescue of her half sister. "I will save her!" No matter of failure would stand in between Tsukimi and her mission, not even the Yakuza who currently stood between her wielding the blade. "You will not stand in my way."

Bliss did not care about Uzma leading the way. Well, she did, but no one better ask her if she cared. You'll get banned. "Oh you will. You will." Ice rose from Bliss' hand as she moved towards the van. Bliss needed to run more. All these stupid adventures required so much running. As soon as Mitsuko and whatshername were safe, Bliss would take note of getting back in shape. Until then, she would rest on the tree in front of her- about thirty feet away from where she started. "Stupid- standards- set by anime. These boots are not good for running."

The last mecha spotted Uzma. She was a giant shining ball of energy. Everyone saw her. The mecha posed the greatest threat though when it reached up and grabbed Uzma, pinning her. "Oh no, no, no, no, no." Running did not agree with Bliss, but that ball of ice in her hand did not need to run anywhere. It just needed some Blissful movement. Ice would begin to well up around the mecha's hand.

That was the last good thing to happen. A bola wrapped around Bliss' body, wrapping her her body in place. She tried to continue the icy growth around the mecha's hand, but a jolt of electricity shot through her body. "You suck!" Her instinctive response took a few jolts of electricity as she continued to try and complete her rescue of Uzma.

Elsewhere, a hundred feet away, Tsukimi threw her opponent down to the ground. "I informed you about standing before me, but you did not listen. Instead you-"

"Calm down, girl." A man slipped behind Tsukimi, putting a knife up to her throat. "The parade around the van drew too much attention, but no one is watching you. No, no one watched where or what happened with you. Now, I'm going to get that girl back. They are going to give her to me. And in exchange, they get you back." He took the unicorn toboggan from her head and dropped it to the ground, pulling Tsukimi back with him.

The van stopped suddenly, sending Mitsuko into the seat in front of her. Her hands were tied behind her back- not that Mitsuko would put up much of a fight even if she could flail wildly, but it did show the intention these men had in mind. "Hana, that's a pretty name. Hana, we need to escape." Mitsuko did not know how to escape, but she did know if Bliss tried to rescue them, it would probably end up frozen, then it would explode. The second would be worst. Far worst.

Mitsuko stood up and made her way towards the backdoor, stepping over a downed Yakuza. She tried to open the door with her bound hands, struggling with the door until the mechanism finally popped, letting Mitsuko fall out of the back of the van and onto the ground.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 27th 2017, 9:09 am

Knightfall struggled with the crushing weight of the mecha's foot as it worked to end his life. Moving one of his hands from pushing the mecha's foot back, and instantly regretting it, his knees buckling slightly. He then adjusted the voltage on his galva-knuckles to maximum and swung hard into the bottom of the mecha's foot causing it to fall backwards. Getting to his feet, he felt a sharp stinging sensation in his thigh. Looking down at his leg he saw a needle filled with a substance unknown to him, he had sudden harsh flashbacks to his sister's death and his past. He fell to the ground unable to move and passed out trapped within his own memories. A couple of Yakuza quickly ran over to him picking him up and moving towards a separate vehicle where Bliss and Tsukimi were being taken.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom February 27th 2017, 3:33 pm

Sagittarius was still trying his best to grasp the situation at hand when one of the vans crashed into a parked vehicle. Thinking quickly, he moved to follow Uzma before it was too late.

However, one of the girls got kidnapped and the helmeted man wasn't exactly doing the best at escaping either. It was already too late for the girl, but he shot the Yakuza attempting to get away with the helmeted man. The man disintegrated the moment it was hit. Sagittarius moved for Knightfall and caught him before he could fall back to the ground.

"We must save the girls, napping isn't what you need to do right now." He said as he dragged the man behind him as quickly as he could.
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 9th 2017, 2:41 am

Inside of the van, Hana and Mitsuko were seemingly safe - that is, until someone forced the driver to crash the van into another car. Hana would be slung, her body slamming up against the side of the van. Mitsuko would gasp and try to get to Hana, but to no avail. Of course her next plan of action was genius, the door opening and allowing her access to freedom. Rolling out of the van, Mitsuko would call for Hana, trying to urge the girl to attempt to escape as well. As encouraging as she could be, Mitsuko's words fell on deaf ears.

Uzma was attempting to recover from being grabbed by the waist by the enemy mecha. She would thrash, kicking her legs and pushing the large mechanical fingers with her hands. She was stuck, though, and had no way out of this. Not immediately, at least. She would call out for a little help, pleading for the others to stop sitting around on their keesters.

"HELLO? Anyone got enough sense to help me out?" Uzma's voice was strained as the other hand of the mecha started to squeeze around of her chest now.

Gasping, her body actually felt the pressure. Her eyes would close, hiding the emerald irises and black sclera from view. Focusing on the immediate danger for just a second, and clearing her mind of other worries, it was time to save herself. No one else could do it, after all.

Bliss would possibly be able to, but she was incapacitated at the moment.

A burst of iridescent energy erupted from Uzma. This forced the mecha to explode, and she was sent flying, crashing smack dab into Knightfall and Sagittarius. Picking herself up, she let out a grunt of annoyance.

"Ugh. Sorry about that, but can you two get your thumbs out of your mouths and do something?" anger raced through the alien woman as she stood, her hands out stretching to lift her two new comrades.

The mecha that exploded was sent flying back, crashing into the van that still held Hana. As it did, the loud bang was the final straw to raise the girls stress level. As it did, she became a feral, drooling beastly looking creature. Her mass increased, and fur spread all over her. The girl had turned into a werewolf type creature. As she grew in mass, the ropes binding her would whine and then snap, falling to shreds at her feet. Large clawed feet now poked out of her cute buckle shoes. The skirt and dress shirt were torn and tattered, leaving her a wild mess.

Erupting out of the back of the van, Hana would bee line it toward the most threatening looking person she had most recently seen, and unfortunately for him, it was Knightfall.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 10th 2017, 6:11 am

"Help you? Help me!" Bliss rolled around until she finally hit a tree. Uzma wanted all the attention for herself. Worst of all, since she turned into a weird ball of energy, no one could see Mitsuko's kimono. "Uzma always has a way of taking a bad situation and making it worse, so much- Ow!"

A scampering foot hit Bliss in the side, triggering Bliss' anger glands. It was surprising Bliss did not pass out with her anger drawing at least eighty percent of her brain power. "Watch where you're- Mitsuko?"

"Bliss?" Mitsuko flipped her legs underneath her to allow her to push herself next to Bliss. Her hands were still bound behind her back with her half sister not completely able to assist her. "Can you untie me? I'll unwrap you if you do."

Mitsuko assisted Bliss with sitting up so Bliss could wiggle her arm over to get a hand on the knot around Mitsuko's wrists. With enough finesse, Bliss managed to get Mitsuko free, and in turn, Mitsuko assisted Bliss with her escape. Luckily, Bliss' outfit remained unscathed to everyone's joy.

"It's ice and- woah when did you make friends with a werewolf?!" Bliss placed a barrier of ice in between Hana and Knightfall, trying to keep his face in tact for the foreseeable future.

"She wasn't like that before." Mitsuko hid behind her sister. "I guess she doesn't like that guy."

A small burst of light entered Tsukimi's eyes as a bag was lifted off of her head. A pair of handcuffs kept each of her wrists shackled to the arms of a chair. Both remained secure and the yakuza in the room.

"We didn't get the girl, but we did secure one of the interlopers." A slicked back ponytail pulled the sharp edge of the yakuza's nose to a judgmental point. His cell phone jotted just over the crown while the man continued to barely make eye contact with Tsukimi. "I got in contact with an expert in this field. We just show them some pictures of their friend, and they'll give us back the girl."

The phone came down from his face. The small gesture of his finger ended the call. "I'll just leave you alone with my new friend. He'll make sure your friends give us everything we want. I here he's quite good at dealing with metas." His head turned to the sound moving outside of the door. He gave a small laugh. "Here he is."

The door burst open with a blast. A sword shot across the room, impacting in the wall just to the side of Tsukimi's head. And in walked most likely the hottest fucking guy fucking ever to live. Tengo Okami. "I'm Tengo Okami!" The strong jawed man pressed his leg on top of a box as he surveyed the many interesting components of the room: the Yakuza laying on the ground, the girl handcuffed to the chair, a door! "Alright. I'm supposed to say stuff now." Okami merely smiled while surveying the room with his head bobbing, must to the confusion of Tsukimi.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall March 10th 2017, 10:41 am

Knightfall was shuddering on the ground still unconcious, his head feeling like it was being ripped in half slowly as one of his headaches ravaged his body and mind. He had memories flashing through his mind of people he didn't know but were nonetheless familiar, a place where light nor darkness reached, and he saw a bright explosion of blue light behind his eyes and someone screaming. He woke up suddenly as Uzma's body flew through the air and slammed into his, his anguished cry replacing that of the one he'd heard in his episode, his headache subsiding only to notice that a large wolf monster was getting ready to shred him. Thankfully Bliss had put up a barrier between the him and the girl before that had to happen. Taking a moment to compose himself he stood up shakily, refusing Uzma's offer to help him up, and rested his hand on the wall of ice leaning against it for stability. He hoped that nobody had noticed his episode of weakness and would prefer if it was left untouched. Breathing heavy Knightfall reluctantly took his helmet off and let it drop to the ground. That's when he noticed the blood streaming from his nose and coughed out more onto his helmet.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPhantom March 11th 2017, 3:05 am

Sagittarius had continued his heroic attempt at saving Knightfall, when he turned to the sound of Uzma's voice. But before he could even get an arrow knocked, the mecha exploded and sent Uzma flying at him. He did his best to catch her, but ended up taking the hit along with Knightfall. Laying on the ground for only a moment later; Sagittarius stood using Uzma's assistance. He knocked an arrow, and a werewolf burst from the van wearing the little girls clothing - albeit ripped to hell - and aimed at her.

He was about to fire when he realized that it WAS in fact the little girl. He couldn't hurt her, so he needed to figure out a way to do this non-lethally. He then turned towards a nearby van, and ran to it. He hoped that the keys were still inside but no such luck. Now it was a matter of relying on the superhuman strength of his comrades. He pushed against the van and yelled out that he needed help with pushing this thing. He needed to get this thing moving so that he could maybe use the van to get Knightfall away and perhaps even as bait to get the little girl away from the scene of the crime.
MidnightPhantom
MidnightPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2017, 3:43 pm

Uzma would normally insist she help someone, but Knightfall refused and she wasn't about to second guess the swat of his hand. She moved her attention to Sagittarius as he got up and moved toward a van. What in the world was he doing?

Raising a brow, well the area where her brow would be, she just watched for a moment. The wall of ice was a nice solace of protection from the werewolf girl, but Knightfall was bleeding.

Wait. Knightfall was bleeding.

Looking back to the man as he pulled his helmet off, Uzma blinked in utter confusion. Had he broken his nose?

"Shit, are you alright?" she asked, taking a moment to look at his scars as well. They were prominent and dominating over his face. His steel-blue eyes catching her own.

"You're kind of, uhm. Bleeding." she pointed out the blatant crimson running from his nostrils.

Hana's claws were finally scratching through the ice as Sagittarius finally realized he would need to push the van to move Knightfall to safety. Of course there was an easier way.

Bubble the werewolf.

Turning around, Uzma would focus her attention onto Hana. The girl looked savage, drool dripping from her maw, her fangs barred as her nose scrunched up.

The animal like features were actually terrifying. But Uzma had to make sure she focused, and the ice was breaking and crumbling before her. Standing as an added wall between Knightfall and Hana, Uzma stood her ground. Her left hand wrapped around of her right wrist, her hand outstretched and ready to put the shield around of Hana.

As the ice finally shattered, Hana would leap forward, her form being snatched into a barrier of cosmic energy. Holding her still, Uzma would sigh.

"Can we stop running into dangerous things whenever we see each other, Bliss?" shaking her head, Uzma would just stand there, panting a bit. Now what would happen?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 25th 2017, 6:25 pm

"FYI, all of these robots belong to me now." The scrapheap surrounding them looked daunting, but a little telekinesis can go a long way. It takes forever, drains Bliss, and if those things activated even a little it would fail spectacularly, but the telekinesis did in fact move the mecha closer to Bliss. Halfway to Bliss, an uneven fixture of destroyed parts in the mech's head began to rattle. A small crash rang out from inside of the metallic chasis, giving Bliss some reason to pause. Her brow lifted and her lips looked to say something, but never did. In the still of the moment, calamity broke from the back of the robot's head, hemorrhaging a wealth of junk parts.

"My life is pretty good most of the time, now there are robots trying to do weird stuff. I think somehow all of this is your fault." Bliss and Uzma were BFFs confirmed.

"Hey." Mitsuko leaned down to look at one of the spilled out parts. "I was looking through these robot brains for fashion designs, but this one looks like it is still working. If I turn it off, is that murder?"

"Let me see that." Bliss hunkered down next to her half sister. "It's a receiver. I can use this to- why are you looking for fashion with a robot? That's so weird and, oh yeah, I can get a fix on where we need to go."

"This is going to be a torture thing, but a fun one." Okami bounced the head of a small ball point hammer on his palm. "Where did you get those glasses?"

"I'm not telling you anything about my sister or the weird gaijan." Tsukimi recoiled as Okami poked Tsukimi's lens.

"Read this." Okami shoved a manga close to Tsukimi's face.

"Is this a boy-love romance story?" Wanting no part in this debauchery, Tsukimi attempted to look away, but the strange wanted to be seen. "What are they doing to-"

"Aha!" Okami removed Tsukimi's glasses, holding them in his hand with the hammer fixated above them. "Tell me about the size of the ass on the gaijan or I break your glasses, rendering you unable to read in a room filled with books."

"That was the dumbest episode of Twilight Zone! He could have held the books closer to his eyes and read them!" The absence of handcuffs would result in a savage beating to Okami's face. However the presence of handcuffs meant Tsukimi could only listen and retort.

"It held up a mirror to ourselves, showing us for who we really- wait, these aren't prescription!" In a fit of rage, Okami smashed the lens in the glasses. "I thought you were cool!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top