The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Mean It (Closed)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DBL XP Re: I Mean It (Closed)

Post by Bliss March 25th 2017, 6:25 pm

"FYI, all of these robots belong to me now." The scrapheap surrounding them looked daunting, but a little telekinesis can go a long way. It takes forever, drains Bliss, and if those things activated even a little it would fail spectacularly, but the telekinesis did in fact move the mecha closer to Bliss. Halfway to Bliss, an uneven fixture of destroyed parts in the mech's head began to rattle. A small crash rang out from inside of the metallic chasis, giving Bliss some reason to pause. Her brow lifted and her lips looked to say something, but never did. In the still of the moment, calamity broke from the back of the robot's head, hemorrhaging a wealth of junk parts.

"My life is pretty good most of the time, now there are robots trying to do weird stuff. I think somehow all of this is your fault." Bliss and Uzma were BFFs confirmed.

"Hey." Mitsuko leaned down to look at one of the spilled out parts. "I was looking through these robot brains for fashion designs, but this one looks like it is still working. If I turn it off, is that murder?"

"Let me see that." Bliss hunkered down next to her half sister. "It's a receiver. I can use this to- why are you looking for fashion with a robot? That's so weird and, oh yeah, I can get a fix on where we need to go."

"This is going to be a torture thing, but a fun one." Okami bounced the head of a small ball point hammer on his palm. "Where did you get those glasses?"

"I'm not telling you anything about my sister or the weird gaijan." Tsukimi recoiled as Okami poked Tsukimi's lens.

"Read this." Okami shoved a manga close to Tsukimi's face.

"Is this a boy-love romance story?" Wanting no part in this debauchery, Tsukimi attempted to look away, but the strange wanted to be seen. "What are they doing to-"

"Aha!" Okami removed Tsukimi's glasses, holding them in his hand with the hammer fixated above them. "Tell me about the size of the ass on the gaijan or I break your glasses, rendering you unable to read in a room filled with books."

"That was the dumbest episode of Twilight Zone! He could have held the books closer to his eyes and read them!" The absence of handcuffs would result in a savage beating to Okami's face. However the presence of handcuffs meant Tsukimi could only listen and retort.

"It held up a mirror to ourselves, showing us for who we really- wait, these aren't prescription!" In a fit of rage, Okami smashed the lens in the glasses. "I thought you were cool!"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall March 26th 2017, 11:59 pm

Knightfall shook his head in response to Uzma's inquiry not wanting to possibly jeopardize the task at hand. He could still painfully remember all the images that seemed misplaced in his mind. Blood was still steadily streaming from his nostril's and more was building up in his throat. Wincing, Knightfal closed his eyes and straining said, "Have... to get Tsukimi... back. Don't worry about m-". But he was interrupted by as a fit of coughing escaped him and more of his blood fell to the ground. Then the ice wall Bliss had formed shattered as the werewolf came charging at him snarling. Thankfully Uzma quickly shielded him from the girl's unbridled rage against him. Staggering slightly with the ice wall no longer their to support him he swayed and used Uzma's shoulder to keep him upright, some of his blood dropping on her. Knightfall quickly realizing what he was doing took his hands off her and coughed more blood into his elbow. "Sorry I recently had a breakup and I didn't mean to advance on you. I'm just... not doing too great right now." Realizing that he'd just shared something rather personal with her in his state of delirium, he shook his head and attempted to change the topic. "How long do you think that'll hold her?"

Last edited by Knightfall on April 11th 2017, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 11th 2017, 3:47 am

Uzma's attention was focused as she felt the hand grip onto her shoulder. She felt the slick blood splatter on her back, and it made her grimace internally.

"It'll hold so long as I have my focus on it." she would say, the werewolf girl letting out a howl as she attempted to get free. Uzma then collapsed her shield around of Hana, pinning her down onto the asphalt of the street.

Police had finally realized that it was time to intervene. Sirens were wailing as the Japanese police came to aid the heroes in their struggle against the Yakuza. Metal robot parts were flying as Bliss attempted to formulate another plan of attack.

It was futile, but at least she got an A for effort.

"I would be giving you more- gah! - support but you've gotta try harder, Bliss." Uzma grunted as Hana's clawed hand ripped through the shield and slashed across Uzma's shoulder. Deep gashes ran across the stark white flesh, blue colored blood oozing from the wounds.

So that's what color her blood was.

Uzma would feel a bit faint as she shook her head, refocusing her new found anger on this little girl gone werewolf.

"That actually hurt. What the hell?" gritting her teeth, she would lift her hands up, raising Hana up into the air in a bubble of cosmic energy. A few holes were being clawed into it, but a fall from a great height would have to either A: knock the girl out or B: kill her.

Either way, Uzma wasn't going to let this thing wreak any more havoc.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 2nd 2017, 2:55 am

How many fucks did Bliss give?

"Bam! Zero!" Bliss clapped her hands and shook her hips, letting her arms slowly lift above her shoulders. "Wait, what?" The shield began to slowly fade in strength as Hana turned to do some more damage to Uzma. Then Hana began to unleash the beast in the general vicinity of Uzma. Claws tore out blue blood from the alien lifeform, letting Bliss know what was underneath the alien's skin. Other than a great deal of anger.

While it looked like Uzma would meet an untimely death, a little quick thinking from the alien, Hana rose from the ground. Whatever weird materiel Uzma found fit to encapsulate the girl in did its job of lifting, containing, and holding the girl. It did raise a question as high as the girl though. Because of the quick thinking, it then posed the risk of the girl crashing to earth in what would most likely result in a splattering of a young girl.

"I got this." An ice slide formed under Hana. Once Uzma let it go, the young girl would slide down right into a well put together cage of ice. "She can calm down for a bit." Bliss deliberately did not say 'Chill' out. And, neither should you.

Bliss looked over to the savage girl, not sure as to what to do with her now."I found out where these guys went back to. Uzma, you're flying us there." A cone of ice would form around the girl's head. "Works for dogs. Same principle I guess."

"Why are you so mean!" Okami took a seat across from Tsukimi, slumping back.

"I told you already! You are a dishonorable jerk!" Tsukimi dealt with enough crap today. Okami could burn in the fire in her eyes for all she cared.

Both of his hands pressed against his chest. "I have honor!"

"No, you don't!" Tsukimi almost broke the back of the chair connecting her handcuffs.

"I've stolen a lot of stuff. I bet I picked some up somewhere!" Okami grabbed the back of Tsukimi's chair and pulled it towards the middle of the room as he fidgeted with a device in his hand. A portal opened up before him, leading to a compartmentalized 'ship'. "I stole some people from those gangster guys. I'll see if they have honor."

"You don't steal people! That's kidnapping!" Tsukimi tried to resist the drag, but her efforts failed to complete any good. "Kidnapping is dishonorable!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall May 2nd 2017, 6:04 am

"Oh I see now the authorities want to pitch in. Perfect timing assholes!" Nathaniel yelled accusingly at the cops as they rounded up the remaining Yakuza.  Shaking his head, he focused his attention back on the situation at hand. Which much to his dismay now included the attempt at murdering a little werewolf girl. "Hey, Uzma she's not in control of herself right now and she's probably gone through a lot more than we have today. She may be a furry bitch right now but that's what we'll have to deal with for the time being okay?" Knightfall crouched and picked up one of the many katana's that the Yakuza had dropped weighing it in his hands. "Alright time to get Tsukimi back. Where we headed Bliss?"

I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2017, 7:55 pm

Since Zonky abandoned his character, we'll assume everyone survived and they made a new werewolf friend out of that girl.

Topic finished.

Reap the XP.

-My DeviantArt-
I Mean It (Closed) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top