The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_voting_barDeep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Deep into the night [Ranger]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep into the night [Ranger]

Post by Sparrow May 3rd 2012, 7:50 pm

Skylar made his own assessment of the situation and it was nearly correct from the briefing Ranger gave him. It seemed the bad guys could possibly be met human and that only added to the danger of the situation and something he was hoping for secretly. He could have his chance to take down a super powered being like his brother, if only to prove himself. The Ranger was obviously more equipped for a situation like this but it wasn’t like he was totally useless. They made their way to the back of the building, Skylar following the Rangers lead. He threw the hook up as it made contact, sticking in place as he tested the strength. It was nice and tight. With a few more seconds he was climbing, feet planted hard against the wall as he tried to keep his footing.He knew he would be going into the middle of a potential disaster but whatevs.

Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 3rd 2012, 10:45 pm

When they hit the roof Ranger looked for the door that lead down into the stairwell of the factory. When he spotted it he moved twoards it silently making no noise at all, usually this is where he would have turned invisible but with skylar tagging along he decided against it this time if only for the sake that the kid would actually learn something. He rolled his neck and looked at the door with a frown, silently and slowly he tried to open it only to did it locked. Of course; of course it was locked, why couldn't they ever make this easy? Putting a finger up to his hooded face o represent skylar to remin silent he pulled out a small flamethrower no bigger than his palm. "Hope you can lean on the fly, won't be able to give much pointers on this one." He whispered just quiet enough for the kid to hear before pulling the trigger and burning through the door hadle with ease. When that was completed he pulled the door open and slid into the stairwell, only to see three guys on just this stairwell quickly notching two tranquilizer arrows he took the first two out in quick succession the third went down not long after. "It's only going to get worse the further along we go, remember that." He muttered heading to the door that lead into the 'top' floor where the hostage(s) was being held.
(( okay so here's the 'boss' stats
Int:2
Str:5
Spd:3
Dur:4
Ep:0
Fs:4 normal mercs are int:2 str:3 :2 dur:2 ep:0 fs:3 and usually carry a gun of some sort or bat/blunt force weapon))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow May 5th 2012, 1:33 pm

Skylar was pleased by how fluidly things were going so far,since a hostage situation was always a dangerous thing. The Ranger pulled out what looked like a small flamethrower and burned a hole in he door. Allowing him to open it with relative ease. Where they would have been met with more thugs,though they were taken out by these strange darts The Ranger used. Of course he could learn on the fly and in fact that was when he learned the best. Skylar notched an arrow as they slunk closer to the top floor. His steps as quiet as he could possibly make them. The guys were around a small group of people who worked in this factory, all huddled up as the armed mercenaries kept a tight watch. He hated people who couldn’t fight and had to rely on harming those weaker than them to get what they want. He kept an arrow at the ready as he waited for the next move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 Empty Hick

Post by The Ranger May 5th 2012, 3:28 pm

The Ranger motioned for skylar to stop as he stood up against the wall and peeked through the 'window' in the door to get a good view of the situation. He took out six tranquilizer arrows and handed them to skylar as well as two electric net arrows and two snare arrows. "Use them when you need too." He said unsure how many te kid was going to use but it was just precausion, because they weren't losin the hostages. Assessing the situation he looked at the wrapped up hostages in the center of the room and then everything else. They had taken out the video security system first it seemed so that was a plus for the heroes as well. "I'm goin to sneak in and try to loosen the bonds on the hostages hands just a little bit, I'll signal you for when to come in and help. Look for the light." He showed the mini flamethrower and lit it three times in quick succession letting him know what to look for. Turning invisible he slowly opened the door and made his way into the room proving his title as King of Stealth. He made it to the hostages in the middle with ease, finally getting a good look at the 'ring leader' or who he assumed was the ring leader because of his size and the fact that he carried no visable weapons. Loosing the restraints that tied them together he whispers to stay quiet and keep acting as if tied up, because he also lowers the restraints around their hands but told them to stay just how they were. Once done with that he gave Skylar the signal. The room was filled with five normal mercenaries, thugs, or whatever these guys were and the boss standing against the wall in front of the hostages as if dairing someone to th something. Though Rey already had a snare arrow trained on this guys waist if he tried to make a move.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow May 5th 2012, 3:52 pm

Skylar looked down at the arrows handed to him, raising an eyebrow. They had to be the special ones that The Ranger used to knock those guys out. His eyes were trained on the thugs that stood over the people as The Ranger slowly began to free them,though they didn’t move. This was the time when he had to be careful. When the chance presented itself he began to move, slowly moving from the position as he notched one of the tranquilizers. With a trained eye he let the arrow fly and sink into one of the guys shoulders and before they could react he notched another one with a speed faster than expected of someone his age. In fact is surprised even himself as his hand gripped another arrow in a near blur and shot it into another’s stomach. Both were down like stones and the other had finally noticed the blonde firing arrows off at them. His hand was already on the next arrow, still flying at an inhuman speed as it took down another before he was forced to duck. As the bullets came like a hail upon him.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypris May 5th 2012, 10:38 pm

“Aaand go!”

Snap. Snap. Click. Snap. Bright lights flooded Cypris’s blue eyes like brilliant beams of sunlight all swarming in at once, but she didn’t waver. Her body moved fluidly, going from pose to pose without thought of what to do next.

“Beautiful, Love! Work it, work it! Priceless! Alright folks, that’s a wrap!”

The director of the photo shoot announced, making his way through the staff on duty bustling about and over to Cypris with a greedy grin on his face. She watched as he skipped with a flamboyant twinge over a metal camera rod on the ground, and shuffled over to her. “Yohoo! Prissy, that was marvelous darling! Simply breathtaking!” He complimented, cupping his hands together in excitement as two of his consultants who had followed him were trying to get his attention about some matter elsewhere.

The one called Prissy smiled warmly at him, never losing that suave, professional nature that made her a cougar in the modeling business. “Why thank you Madison-” Before she could finish speaking, however, an ambulance came careening down the street, flying passed parked cars and kicking up papers around them. They had been doing a shoot that promoted a new lipstick from Maybelline -her roll was the city girl who led a busy life and needed a lipstick that would last- but that put them uncomfortably close to the road. What really interested her though was that two men, she assumed they were men anyways, in strange attire were chasing after it on foot; that screamed hero or villain…

Madison looked at her, smiling expectantly, hands still clasped and ears dramatically tilted to the side to “better hear” what she was saying. Prissy’s response was a nervous chuckle, “I’m sorry, I was saying thank you for the experience working with Maybelline, I look forward to seeing our work in People magazine. I really hate to cut this short, but I’m very tired-

“Ah yes of course! You did fly all the way in from London, the jet lag must be awful. Go back to the hotel and rest!” To this Cypris nodded and gave a poised smile before rushing off to her car, a pink Ferrari -only the best of course. Immediately she used the guise of the tinted windows to dawn an outfit that was in a fashionable duffle bag hidden in a secret compartment beneath the passenger seat. It had an Amazonian sort of style to it; a teasingly short grass skirt with brown undergarments and pink belt decked in fun toys, a brown leather mid-drift that revealed her toned stomach, a pair of 5 inch high pink kitten heeled boots, and lastly a small pink mask that pulled the whole look together.

Alright, so what’s going on Luka?” She asked the dashboard. Suddenly a tiny pink puff ball came out of the glove box, which seemed to automatically open itself, and flew around chirping. “Hostages, West! 5555 W. Washington Street!” The robot squeaked, nuzzling against Prissy’s neck. Cypris smiled at her, “Good work. Let’s roll

________

Upon arrival of the building, Prissy saw all the cops and the S.W.A.T team, this wasn’t going to be easy. Her eyes surveyed the situation for a moment until the rested on the two men she’d seen earlier running after the ambulance, cornering the building. “Well…I guess they have some sense, they managed to get away from all of these clowns.” She muttered, ignoring Luka as she chirped happily in agreement, “Not clowns, not clowns!

Pulling her car about a block away on the opposite side of the building, Prissy grabbed her bow, Cupid, checked her quiver and the gadgets hanging from her belt, then followed the same path the boys had taken.

_____

Stealth was what any good archer was best at, though she didn’t have the speed exactly; she made up for it in long distance precision. However, there were times when she wished she could run a bit faster, it just wasn’t her strong suit. When she got closer to the building in front of her, she wasn’t exactly worn out, but she didn’t want to climb all the stairs that would be involved in an estate of that size. Instead she reached around her belt, pulled off a harpoon of sorts, attached it to a rope and tied it around one of her arrows. She made a mental note, not for the first time, to make arrows better equipped and technology based for these sorts of occasions. Aiming her bow, she launched the grappling hook for the broken window, which she was assuming where the heroes had entered through themselves with similar methods.

The hallways were dark, it seemed the hostiles has taken out the energy in the building to better protect themselves, she wondered for a moment why the backup generators hadn’t kicked in but then figured they must have taken those out as well. It told her she was dealing with professionals; this probably meant they were Supers of some sort, loaded with confidence enough to take on the Chicago police. Cypris knocked her war bow again, another arrow seemed to just grow out of thin air behind her, obviously meaning the quiver was enchanted; she had her own bag of tricks and was ready to knock out some bad guys.

A moment later Prissy slipped through a door, behind it were three corpses with arrows protruding from their bodies. She raised a brow and bent down over one of them, noticing that they weren’t hit in fatal spots and that all of them were still breathing! So they weren’t dead, and someone in the area also used a bow with what looked like specialty arrows. The concept was interesting but she didn’t linger there for long, another second passed and she was making her way up the stairs.
When she got to the end of the stairwell, she silently leaped and side rolled for a small wall, bow strung with two heart shaped arrows. The men she’d followed were standing at a second door, whispering to each other about a signal, she hadn’t noticed anything else about them in that instant when she realized they were there and made a run for cover. What she did see, however, was that both of them carried bows and they seemed to be on the opposing force against the hostiles, not working for them.

____

When all hell broke loose is when she appeared in the room, a bullet careened into her chest and bounced off like she’d just been hit with a ball and nothing more. She immediately released an arrow, and took no time waiting to see if it made its mark -it did by hitting him just above his heart where it would not kill him- but immediately stated her purpose in being there, “Name’s Aphrodite! Hope I didn’t startle you, I just thought you could use some help!” She said calmly now that the remaining mercs were down for the count and the ringleader seemed to be the only threat. It only appeared like the younger one was there now though, there had been two…where was the other one? She looked around the room for a moment, wondering, then stared back at Skylar and raised a brow. “Where’s the other guy?” She asked the hooded figure.

Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 Cypris10

Stats:
Cypris
Cypris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Deep into the night [Ranger] - Page 2 Empty At

Post by The Ranger May 5th 2012, 11:37 pm

The Ranger watched all that transpired in front of him with interst, the kid was good he had to give him that. But, he still lacked the sense of control and surveying the situation when the time came. When the bullets shot out he sprinted past them and moved sklyar just out of range then saw the new girl arrive taking out the final normal mercenary in the room. The boss was interested now but only smirked walking slowly forward having only seen the kid and the girlarcher, oh sure it seemed she could heal but he had dealt with their kind before. Ranger snuck up behind him and placed an arrow up against his head as if daring him to move. The arrow could be felt but he himself and the weapos could not be seen; well at least until 'Aphrodite', true to the name it seemed as well beautiful beyond belief but not the smartest, said where is the other guy. The boss merc smirked and without turning around sent a what would have been a bone shattering elbow to Rangers gut. But , being the master fighter in practically all forms of combat he saw it coming just seconds before and that was all the time he needed to duck out of the way turn visibal, revealing himself to be The Ranger, and send the arrow flyin out at the top merc's chest. The arrow shot was a normal arrow but where it was flying twoards if hit, and he knew it would, would lodge its self in between the mans top two ribs.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow May 5th 2012, 11:50 pm

Skylar was expecting the bullets to break his meager cover and cut him down. Though when he looked up, he saw the last mercenary being taken down by a strange girl. She reminded him of one of those stuck up pretty girls he encountered at school, they weren’t that impressive. Except she shrugged bullets off like they were nothing. So she wasn’t your average girl and that made the fight seem like it was even more under their control. He moved with an arrow aimed at the strong looking leader though The Ranger already was working on how to deal with him. Though he grabbed the arrow from the air with an almost scary amount of ease, Skylar raising an eyebrow as the girl addressed him. ”Well,hes busy fighting the big guy..” He said aiming the deadly projectile carefully. Though he wasn’t sure how to deal with him and not take the kill shot. The torso was laden with so many things that could kill him if punctured., The mercenary looked at the arrow before throwing it to the ground and firing three rounds at The Ranger from his pistol.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypris May 7th 2012, 8:25 am

Cypris stood alert, bow at the ready as the only man seemed left in the room smirked, seeming unaffected by the slaughter, what was he the Joker? Lone Wolf? She had expected him to get mad, typically villains who chose only a handful of men to protect them, had some sort of connection OR they had specific necessary assets...otherwise why waste their spoils? The demi-god raised a brow, she wasn't the smartest of heroes -though she'd never admit that- but she did notice the odd behavior...mighty cocky for having two arrows pointed at him. It concluded that there had to be more mercs coming, there wouldn't have been two S.W.A.T team vehicles for only 9 men.

The daughter of Aphrodite stared at Skylar for a brief moment, confused, what did he mean fighting the big guy? As if on cue though, The Ranger turned visible and shot an arrow at the burly bruiser, unfortunately he just grabbed the projectile and tossed it like it was a pillow. Prissy blinked in disbelief over both the fact that there had been an invisible man in the room and the party trick the opponent just pulled. This was going to be an interesting night...

Baffled she looked down at her war bow in thought, getting close to him was probably not a wise move, he looked strong...but if he did get close to her she could take a swing at him with the blades lodged at the ends of Cupid (the bow) and they would slice straight through his body before they broke on him. Just then three bullets were fired simultaneously, well then again if the only weapon he had was a gun then it wouldn't be as hard to defeat him. The second she heard him fire the shots, she took immediate aim, going for the pistol in his hand to knock it out. "Only we can have the toys tough guy." She would say out loud if the arrow made its mark.

Stats:
Cypris
Cypris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 7th 2012, 3:56 pm

The Ranger watched as the arrow was caught in mid air with disbelief wondering just how he did so. This man was obviously fast and powerful but the pistol also told him he was proficient with a gun and he knew as soon as the gun was fired it would more than likely aleart the other mercenaries on the other five lower floors. That was something he did not want happening but couldn't figure out how he was going to stop it either. Almost right after he finished the thought agree bullets were fired in his direction and Rey barely had time to react but was able to 'matrix' duck out of the way and fire off a tranquilizer arrow at the mans chest right after 'Aphroditie' fired her own arrow. He didnt know how durable this man's skin was but he knew it would be possible for them to take him out. The true boss of this operation which had held this situation to get the attention of Chicago'a heros was looking in on the situation through the glasses the 'boss' was wearing and smirked, radioing the other mercenaries he told them not to move in yet as the situation was still under control. He himself was not going to reveal his identity for a while as he was sure his mercenaries could deal with the pesty Phanom, Child, and beauty queen. If not he always had another plan to keep them on their feets and moving, if the 'boss' was taken out another would step up and inject themselves with a drug that would grant them super powers as well. If that one was taken out there was always plan c, and there he would introduce himself to the 'heros' who were playing his little game, if they stopped the crime first of course.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow May 8th 2012, 9:02 pm

The girl seemed to question what he said for a second before The Ranger appeared once again, aiming to pierce the guy with an arrow. Though he was unsure if his aim was smart, considering shooting someone in the chest was never a smart idea. That usually lead to death and heroes didn’t kill right? Though his arrow was trained for a crippling blow of he ever had to make one on the guy. His right knee was a good enough location. Though the girl was first to take aim and disarm him as his gun went clattering to the ground.

Next The Ranger had shot the tranq into his chest, though he didn’t go down. Infact he was barely phased by the powerful drug most likely held within the projectile; which wasn’t very good if they wanted a deathless fight. Though it seemed like that would be imp possible for them to achieve. The man grabbed the arrow and threw it away. As Skylar let his arrow fly true through the air with a silent whistle.

It penetrated flesh,cutting a joint as he grunted in pain. Falling to his knees as blood splashed from the leg. Quickly he pulled another arrow from his quiver, making sure the guy didn’t make any other moves,which he wasn’t likely to. Stepping through the window as he inched towards the man with a cautious pace. ”That takes care of that I guess.” He made sure he was out of the mans immediate reach, eyes still trained on him.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypris May 9th 2012, 7:16 pm

Cypris moved for the doors the moment her arrow connected with the man’s hand and the gun flew from his grasp, speed wasn’t her best asset but in the more confined room it wasn’t entirely necessary. Skylar’s arrow made a whizzing sound as he fired it off behind her, but she didn’t turn to see if he’d hit his mark, all she needed to hear was the opponents gruff yelp. The heroine immediately looked around her and found a bookcase standing close to the doors, she knew that if there were more mercenaries in the building the last thing they needed was to be outnumbered. Though she doubted it would do anything but stall their enemies, Prissy swung her bow on her back then pushed on the shelves as quickly as she could muster till it was blocking the doorway.

That being done she armed herself with her bow again and knocked an arrow with trained ease. “There are probably more of them, that won’t hold them off long though; we need to finish this guy off.” She announced, walking slowly back to where she had been previously, arrow still pointed at their opponent.

Stats:
Cypris
Cypris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 9th 2012, 9:09 pm

The Ranger watched as the tranquilizer arrow didn’t seem to do much of anything, but it was enough to distract the man and allow ‘Aphrodite’s’ arrow to hit him in the hand. He then laughed slightly as Skylar shot an arrow that lodged its self into the man’s knee only for the mercenary to fall down onto the ground. He too grabbed a regular arrow and walked over to the man placing it in his face and then putting the arrow back in his quiver. He grabbed his specially made hand cuffs and grabbed the man’s hands attaching him to the handcuffs. “Yes it is, and a nice shot kid you’ve got skill like I said before.” He said with a smirk and then looked over at the noise that ‘Aphrodite’ was making with a raised eyebrow. “I doubt that will hold them.” He muttered under his breath knowing there was at least another thirty five or so mercenaries in the building.

The ‘Big Boss’ smirked watching from the man’s glasses and then when he went out switched from that camera to another one. Whispering into the microphone in the guy’s ear the guy smirked and jabbed a needle into his arm and immediately he could feel the effects from the drug. His arms lit a flame and he could feel his body changing to the effects, knowing it would make him just like the super humans who think themselves so much better than they were. Cracking his necks he snapped his fingers and the flames lit his arms but he didn’t feel the pain. He turned his attention to the stairs and slid the glasses on. He walked up the stairs with five mercenaries following behind him. He moved his hands forward and shot the fire out at the door burning it and the book case behind it down. Stepping to the side he let the five mercenaries rush in, with their machine guns aimed out and took fire.

The Ranger smirked and ducked down dive rolling away from the bullets and notched an electric net arrow that took out two of them already. He then smirked and looked over at Skylar, “Hey kid try out one of those arrows I tossed to you earlier.” He said loading his own arrow as the new guy came in and Ranger raised an eyebrow notcing his arms on fire. Could this get any better? Two super humans in one room, no wonder why there was two S.W.A.T cars out side, seems they had to take this guy out too.

(( okay fire guy has a full grid
Int:2
Str:4
Spd:4
Dur:3
Ep:6
Fs:3 ))

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow May 10th 2012, 4:56 pm

Skylar was expecting a met human threat but not of this level. His eyes darted over to the guy summoning the fire, raising an eyebrow as he quickly had to think up a plan to take him down. Though what could he and a few arrows do against of afire of that intensity. It was obvious this guy was a superhuman of a very high level, something he could not hope to match. Quickly he reached for one of the net arrows, notching it as he noticed a group of people rushing into the room.

With a trained eye he let it fly as it spread into the durable net that easily trapped the men. Reducing them into a tumbling mess that settled on the floor, as a few curses escaped from them. Though his attention was next on the guy sending a large blast of fire his way, leaving him little time to react as his body did the thinking for him. Rolling to the side as a painful wave of heat washed over him but he knew he managed to dodge the deadly attack.

The heat may have caused some sort of minor drying damage but other than that he was fine. His eyes darted back up to the guy and back to the wall that was reduced to a smolder at the pure power this guy exuded. How was he supposed to compete with this guy in a fight. It seemed like they were out matched this time though he wouldn’t go down without a fight.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypris May 10th 2012, 10:11 pm

Fire…great, ‘cause that’s what every hostage taking bad guy needed to have at his disposal, how silly of her to not think of that.

Prissy’s blue eyes widened as the door and the bookcase she’d just invested a good amount of time in melted like the Wicked Witch of the West. In fact she was so flabbergasted by the blob of ember ridden wood -that had nearly been a blob of her rear if she hadn’t moved- that she ignored the mercenaries and their guns completely. Her body felt the bullets hit her like small punches from a child, and only after another moment went by did she look up at them as if it was the first time she’d noticed anyone. Four of the five had been taken care of already by nets and the fifth was running at her, shooting.

That feels good, like a massage!” She jested at him, putting the arrow that had been knocked already back in her quiver as he approached. He didn’t seem terribly put off by her reaction, he probably had dealt with a lot of Superhumans one way or another before, though she doubted he’d ever fought with a demi-god. His arm lashed out to pistol whip her but she simply ducked and weaved out of the way and on her way back up she slashed the upper blade of her war bow into his armpit. The merc howled and tumbled backwards, tripping over his trapped partners and electrocuting himself on the net. “Have a nice trip, see you next fall.” She joked at the unconscious body then turned her full attention on Infernoboy just as Skylar was barrel rolling out of the way of a blast.

Hey you, Matchstick! I’ve seen boy scouts light better fires than that…why don’t you come over here and let me teach you how it’s done?” She had no fear of this guy, in fact she was positive that she’d heal from anything he could throw at her. What she wasn’t prepared for was his speed. In the confined space he was right next to her in an uncomfortably short amount of time, swinging a flaming fist down on her which she quickly blocked with her unbreakable bow and hollered, “Someone take care of the hostages! They’ll get hurt with Captain Bonfire in here!” It took her no time at all to realize that she had the advantage in the close fight when it came to skill, even if his strength was greater than her own she kept outsmarting him with a greater list of functionalities and flexibility.

Stats:
Cypris
Cypris

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 12th 2012, 11:15 am

The Ranger watched the fight going on between the two and nodded, he knew that Skylar and ‘Aphrodite’ could take this man for now. Sprinting over to the hostages he told them to get up and follow him, he brought them over to the staircase and fired off and exploding arrow, it didn’t hit any of the mercenaries on the stair well but it blasted them backwards and even took a couple out against the wall. Going down the stairs with them he took out any mercenaries who tried to get in their way and held the door open as they ran their frightened selves out and over to the police and hospital workers.

The Fire Boss smirked at the obvious skill of this girl. She could heal, she could fight, and she was tough but strong she was not. He smirked at the block that she made and shot a blast of fire out at her, jumping backwards away from her and spun in circle, flames incasing him and the area around him in a wide circle. “Come and get me now little bitches.” He said breathing flames from out of his mouth, grinning wickedly and shooting the flame out as far as he could. The fire was hot enough to burn down the entire building and he was planning on doing just that if it came down to it.

The Ranger could feel the heat emitting from the top floor, the fire department also saw this too and shot out their water at the top floor. He raced back up to the top floor and notched two tranquilizer arrows, firing them off quickly at the fire man. The first was incinerated by the fire by the second flew through and landed in his arm. He groaned but burnt the blasted thing off and cracked his knuckles waiting for them to try to get inside his flame circle, he was not going down so easily and if he did he’d be taking them along with him. Those were his orders, to show the fools that they didn’t stand a chance in this world, but also to test them. The big bad boss man loved to mess with super human’s heads and this was one of the best ways to do so.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top