The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A conspiracy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A conspiracy?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conspiracy? Empty A conspiracy?

Post by The Bolt July 18th 2011, 11:23 pm

John exhaled deeply as he looked over the martini held precariously in his hand. Light playing off the crystalline surface of the glass in a most beautiful way. Sighing he took the last taste filled drop slowly, lips smacking as he enjoyed the rich texture of it. A warm sensation flowing into his mind. John surveyed the bar, a few guys making questionable glances at him. Which he returned with a smile, and a wink. Making them as he expected, flush with color, and turn away. John chuckled to himself at the display. Sliding a ten tot he bartender, before he stood slowly from the stool, leaving the bar with as little stumbling as possible. Walking through the bar door into the streets of New York trying to look as sober as possible. Which he managed with all the years of practice he had.

Slowly he made his way down the sidewalk, brown eyes drifting along the neon signs that dotted the way. He knew the place well enough, including it's gang activity. So he tried to stay clear of any questionable people, or kick their asses if he had to. So John never really felt threatened in the great streets of New York. Also he had his badass telekinetic brother Jimmy, who kept him on a short leash. Sometimes he never understood that guy, but he dealt with it. Tonight had an odd feeling about it,t hat he did not like one bit. As he pulled his leather jacket closer to his skin. Placing both hands into the pockets of his reasonably fashionable blue jeans. Black hair rustling in a slightly breeze, as he looked over the streets somewhat cautiously.

John had an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach about this altogether. A man in what looked like a trench coat walked out of the alleyway slowly. Carrying what looked like a knife, or was it a gun? Either way, he was a threat that John knew could kill him. In a hoarse voice the man spoke."This is nothing personal, but I was sent to kill you mister Reeves." his voice also had a sort of polite tone to it. Like he really didn't want to do it, making him wonder for a second. The sentence quickly forced him to act, as he rushed the man at full speed. Grabbing the wrist as he twisted it hard, hoping to make him let go, thought he gun went off. Hot metal scraping past his thigh, drawing a little blood. John cursed, as he delivered a powerful elbow to the mans face, sending him reeling back. What seemed like blood poured from his nose slowly, as he cursed.

John quickly took advantage of this to send a flying kick into the mans chest at full power. Though this time he felt like he was kicking a wall. Looking at the man oddly, he saw now what he had kicked, what seemed like scales sprouting from the mans chest. "What the hell are you?" John absentmindedly asked with a surprised expression.

"My name is unimportant, all I know is my employers want you dead. As I said, it's nothing personal." A spike of the scale like material shot from his arm at John, who rolled out of the way. Then quickly running away as his drunken legs could carry him. Breaths coming in deeply. he was unsure what was happening, but he didn't want to know. All that mattered was getting the hell outta there.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

A conspiracy? Empty Re: A conspiracy?

Post by Mirquree July 19th 2011, 12:11 am

Mirquree was floating ever so slightly off the surface of the top of the bar, observing every single second of the assault made. As John seemed to flee from the scene, Mirquree lifted a small vehicle from a nearby lot and shot deep into the alley towards the spiked man.
With the blind telekinetic shot, Mirquree lifted himself from the roof and levitated down onto the lower alley shooting blind non-stop rocks into the assassin’s direction, keeping a massive part of roof shingle in front of himself in hopes of physical retaliation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mirquree

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 19th 2011, 12:43 am

Bushido laid in bed, staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his head, wearing nothing but his jeans and his necklace. It wasn't really a great view, considering the ceiling was cracked, stained and overall just disgusting. How do you stain a ceiling? He wondered, closing his eyes to avoid further offending his senses. This place was not enjoyable to live in, and while Bushido had lived in worse, he hadn't gone this low in years. I've been spoiled! He thought, appalled at his own stuck up behavior. He promised himself that he would get used to it and learn to stay away from the posh lifestyle he had come to know as the adopted son of Japanese mob boss. Looking back up at the ceiling, Bushido spotted a strange, mark. Upon more detailed inspection he realized that something was leaking from the floor above him. Fuck this. He thought, not wanting to find out the origin of the mystery liquid. He put his black button up shirt over his bare chest, not bothering to close it up, hooked his swords to his belt, and hurried out of the apartment.

Bushido didn't know where to go, so he just wandered around. It was pretty dark, and at this point the shady characters started prowling around. He got numerous suspicious looks, and Bushido knew he was considered for at least 3 muggings, one of which was actually acted upon. The would-be mugger was now in 2 separate trash cans, repainting their contents red. He continued to wander, just looking for anything to catch his eye, when he stumbled upon a familiar site. His necklace burned against his chest, and Bushido recognized this street as the neighborhood he grew up in. Walking slowly along the sidewalk, he stopped in front of a house, afraid to look up at it. When he finally grew the courage to face it, fell to his knees with despair. The house was burned to the ground. Bushido shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. This couldn't be, it just couldn't. He turned around and ran in a random direction, refusing to face the truth.

Bushido had no idea how long he had run for, but he only stopped when he was physically unable to continue running. He collapsed on the floor, gasping for air, sweating like a pig. If anyone found his appearance strange, they didn't say. The people on the street walked by him without a word. When he finally caught his breath, he looked up, realizing he was in front of a bar. This was the perfect place to drown out his troubles. He was about to go in when he heard the sound of a scuffle down the street. This was just what he needed, something to loosen him up. Bushido gripped the hilts of his swords and approached the sounds.

Suddenly a dude came running at Bushido like a bat outta hell. He was obviously trying to escape whatever the source of the sounds was. "Hey! Bushido called, holding his arms out to signal for the man to stop, "Whats all this? What are you running from?" He looked into the man's eyes, realizing that the guy was drunk, and sighed hoping he was sober enough to make a coherent explanation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bushido
A conspiracy? 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba July 19th 2011, 2:47 am

Derek sat on a bench on the sidewalk next to a bus stop sign. He wasn’t quite sure where he was, or why he was sitting at this specific bus stop, but it had been a long day for the young superhero, and he thought he deserved the little break. Besides, it was now just getting dark, which meant the longest part of his day has still yet to come. He was leaning forward resting both of his elbows comfortably on his knees, with his hands folded together. A freshly sparked joint hang loosely from his lips as he relaxed, letting the cool breeze rush through his air. Derek was clearly in a crummy neighborhood. He kept his eyes sealed shut as he puffed from his joint, but he made sure he was more then aware of his surrounding. He knew about the group of thugs up the street who were eyeing him down, and the homeless man in the ally in front of him, but he didn’t move from his comfortable position, and kept burning his joint down. In this neighborhood; He knew someone would confront him at some point, so he enjoyed the time he had.

It wasn’t much longer til’ Derek’s eyes shot open at the sound of gun fire. It wasn’t coming from far. The gun shot came from just down the street near one of Derek’s favorite bars. Which only reminded Derek how nice a drink would have been to go with his joint. Too bad he didn’t have any cash. ’You’d figure people would give back to the 'heroes' who save their lives…Man not getting paid for this job is lame...’ Derek mumbled to himself with a grunt. He then remembered what caught his attention in the first place, and stopped letting his mind ramble. Derek stood up from the bench, and took a another puff then he started running towards the bar.

With his speed, he made it there in a couple of seconds. When he arrived, he saw one guy running away from something. It didn’t take long to notice the gun wound on his thigh, but before Derek could help the guy out, someone else attempted to flag him down. Since that seemed to be taken care of, Derek decided the next best thing he could do was to go after who ever shot the guy. So he turned the opposite direction from where John was running. He started walking across the street so he could take a peek down the ally, when out of no where a car launched over his head into the one of the alleys. Derek instinctively dropped to one knee, and looked down at the ground with huge disappointment. At some point when he was ducking form the car, what was left of his joint fell from his mouth and landed in a small puddle of water. ”Ah, that’s not cool.” Derek said with a dull expression before he then stood up and adapted to his new situation. The first thing he did was look down the ally to make sure his suspect was alright. He may of been the villain here, but not everyone can survive being splattered by a car, and Derek wasn't into the whole killing thing. Once he noticed that he was able to duck the car, and was standing there in shock for a moment, Derek turned around again, to face the man levitating in the air. Derek glared at him viciously with his light blue eyes, but Mirquree ignored him at first and kept randomly firing clumps of rocks and debris into the ally. Derek slammed his forearms together to shield himself for all the bits and pieces of rubble from hitting him in the face. Then once there was a break between fire Derek pulled his forearms apart and looked back up at the questionable hero in front of him. ”Hey punk! What the hell do you think you’re doing!” Derek shouted more then loud enough for Mirquree to hear. At this point Derek wasn’t sure what was going on. At first he though it was a simple shooting, but now…it could be anything.

Last edited by DerekSkiba on July 21st 2011, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derek Skiba
A conspiracy? Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 19th 2011, 2:43 pm

The assailent cursed to himself as John made a run for it, though that was to be expected. He was afterall a resourceful, if not dangerous foe, but still he was only human. Even with his amazing power that he possessed. Slowly he wiped away the blood that trickled down from his nose, not enjoying the feel of it one bit. Still he had to give it to the man, that was a well placed hit. "I'll make sure to deal with him soon enough." That was when the vehicle was shot at him. Giving him little time to react to it really, as he nimbly ducked under the vehicle, it sliding inches past him. Quickly forming his armor of scales, as rocks were hurled considerably hard against him. Though he wasn't hurt too badly by them. Only minor pricks against his skin really, smirking he trudged therought he alleyway, only to see a new hero arrive.

John ran as fast as his legs could carry him, though how long he could do this was uncertain. Afterall he was only human, so it would not be for a long way he was sure. Then he was stopped by some odd guy who stepped in his way. Causing John to stumble a little, falling forward. As he grumbled quite annoyed to himself, looking up at the asian guy curiously. Trying to process what he said, and reply correctly, eyes lazily drifting over as his cheeks turned a little red. The guy for one didn't have his shirt buttoned up correctly at all, and possibly the alcohol affecting him just a bit. Quickly rubbing the back of his left hand over his mouth John decided to try, and explain. "Well you see, I was just walking all by myself. Not doing anything wrong in paritcualr. When some weirdo with a gun tries to kill me for god knows why, then he sprouts some freaky scale shit. I almost got shot in the leg, and the guy is still trying to kill me."

He took in a deep breath, saying that in almost rapid fire. Taking in a deep breath as he looked back to what seemed like two heroes possibly dealing with the threat. Though he wasn;t sure if they would be able to even take the guy down to begin with, so he was kinda worried about that. Quickly trying to pick himself up, before falling on his ass again. Cursing softly, John just decided to rest on his ass, as the bullet wound slowly bled. John noticed it as his fingers ran over the wound, feeling a strange stinging sensation. With great dislike of it, he ripped off a strip of his jacket, tying it as tight as a drunk man could around the wound. Till he was sure the bleeding had stopped. "This was my favorite jacket. I'm going to make that fucker pay." He mummbled to himself as he tried to stand up again. Only to fall once again, flat on his ass.

He realized this stumbbling, and falling routine would not work in his favor at all, so he looked up at the Asian guy, making a sort of eye contact. Half smiling in a sort of childish way. "Could you help me up?" he asked a little slurred. Wound on his leg stinging a little.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 19th 2011, 7:02 pm

The disgruntled yell of a man shot through Mirquree’s ears. He looked over in the Derek's direction for a second.
“Justice.” Mirquree said with a fierce face as he lifted bricks from rubble nearby the kneeling man's feet and shoots them blindly towards his foe.

The thought of escaping entered into Mirquree’s mind. This one worried Mirquree, the cockiness the assassin has in his face doesn’t sit well with him at all. The telepath's gut is telling him to flee but his mind demands that he stays and stops him, or the very least slow him down from his target. Mirquree's strong sense of order comes over his worry and only tells him to work harder but blindly shooting bricks at this guy isn't going to punish him for what he's done, this is a man of experience. This is a man who has secretly wronged others and claimed it as "business." If this man leaves, he will not leave unscathed, Mirquree will make sure of it.

Mirquree broke his standard crossed arms position and lightly landed on his feet from levitating. The persistent telepathic then lifted his arms and motioned for absolute and focused control of his abilities. The sleeves from his straight jacket flung into the air with the motions he made to lift up the remains of the trashed car from behind the progressing assassin and hurl it at his own direction to close in onto the enemy. Mirquree then shot out the massive chunk of roof shingle that he had as protection and followed it with bricks to create an assault coming at him from both sides. The only thing on the psychotic telepath’s mind was “DIE! DIE! DIE!” as he continued to shoot brick after brick towards the assassin.

Mirquree

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 19th 2011, 7:21 pm

Bushido let out a frustrated sigh. Babysitting an alcoholic wasn't his idea of "loosening up". Still, there was no reason to just leave the guy their to fend for himself, so he took the drunk's arm, lifting him up and wrapping his arm around him to keep him steady. Bushido looked longingly at the source of the conflict, seeing a vicious battle ensuing. Bricks and other assorted items were flying through the air at a man in a trenchcoat. What the hell did I get myself into? he wondered, smiling at the prospect of getting some serious action. Unfortunately he had to take care of his "buddy" first.

Bushido looked over at the man, thinking about just cutting his losses and ditching him to join the fray. It would be easier, and he would get to have some fun fighting an apparent superhuman. He mulled it over for a moment, before deciding against it. There was no need to be so hasty, the shady trenchcoat assassin would still be there when Bushido was done helping this guy. Bushido reluctantly turned around and began to head towards the bar, half carrying the injured drunk.

As they walked, Bushido decided to try and get more information out of the man. So, he spoke up, trying to get the man's attention. What exactly do you know about the guy who just tried to kill you, and is there any reason why someone would want you dead? He wanted some answers, and was usually able to tell if someone was lying or not using facial cues, tone reading, and body language. Unfortunately this man was drunk, and therefore he couldn't take anything the guy said at face value, even if he was sincere.

Bushido
A conspiracy? 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba July 21st 2011, 9:33 pm

Derek fierce glare faded, and his left eyebrow rose when Mirquree replied. ’Justice my ass, looked a lot more like attempted murder to me…’ Derek mumbled to himself as he thought of what he could say back to get him to stop, but before he could actually say anything, Mirquree started lifting up bricks and other clumps of concrete, preparing to start firing at the assassin again. Since Derek was still unsure of the assassin’s ability to take a beaten, he instinctively charged forward to the opening of the ally. When he turned around the corner, the assassin had already started making his way out of the ally, so Derek immediately threw his arm out in front of him and clamped onto assassins throat. ”Don’t move punk!” Derek growled out aggressively trying to scare his opponent enough that he actually wouldn't go anywhere. Even though Derek was still only human, he was very powerful, strong enough to stop the assassin instantly and hold him up in the air by one hand. But when he noticed a trashed car start rising off the ground from in the back of the ally, Derek quickly turned back to face Mirquree who was now standing on the ground outside the ally. Derek’s eyes glared down at Mirquree as he noticed he was completely surrounded by floating bricks and ruble. Derek knew he was surrounded now, and he was now thinking of a way to get the assassin out of here safely. He knew his own strength, and knew an old car and a couple a bricks couldn’t do anything to him, but he was trying to make sure no body got killed tonight.

When Derek realized he was running out of time and had few options left, he went with what his gut told him to do. Derek could have launched himself into the air with the assassin, but he remembered that every time he tried to do that he usually ended breaking more shit then he was trying to save, so Skiba decided to hold his ground and tank through it. Derek gripped tightly onto the assassin’s neck, then slammed him down onto the concrete floor. On impact pieces of the concrete were shattered, sending cracks throughout the ally and into the sidewalk. Derek followed the slam to the ground and landed on one knee. Immediately after he hit the floor, Derek also created a small dome of electricity around him and the assassin, shielding them from all the upcoming projectiles. The lightning dome would be more then sufficient to stop a rusted out car and a couple of bricks so Derek held it there for a few seconds. While safely in the dome, Derek checked on the assassin. He was still breathing but it didn’t seem like he would be moving much for awhile after that slam.

After a few seconds past, and Derek was confident that Mirquree had stopped firing, he released the dome of energy. Skiba then got back to his feet and turned around to face the ‘hero’ he’d most likely be fighting within the next few minutes. Derek could tell that Mirquree only trying to stop the shooter, but the way he was going about it wasn’t the way Derek liked to get the job done. ”I don’t know what your definition of ‘Justice’ is, but murder is pretty far off.” Derek then took a few steps forward, and balled up both of his fists and got into his standard fighting stance. ”Are you ready to stop making a mess of everything or am I gonna’ have to stop you?”

Last edited by DerekSkiba on July 22nd 2011, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Derek Skiba
A conspiracy? Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 22nd 2011, 12:16 am

While the heroes dealt with the current threat two looked over the chaos with mute enjoyment. One a young woman with fire red hair, and silver eyes. Darting between the four heroes with an interest. She was rather interested in what was happening, but waited for the right time to jump in. While the man tapped his expensive lookign shoe against the rooftop. Constantly checking his watch for the time, but he knew that only made it go by slower. As a small curl of fire drifted from between his lips, a bright seeming red. Sizzling in the air as it formed a small dragon figure before fading away. "Looks like he wasn't good enough to take care of him afterall. Though i expected as much from that worm." He grumbled lightly, as he cracked his ringed knuckles. Readying himself to jump in on the little fight, though Kaia steadied him. Stepping forward as she surveyed the scene once more.

"Let me deal with that one,and Reeves, you get lightning man." She said plainly. Though the guy gave her a look of annoyance like he didn't want to share. Though he knew he would have to most likely. You know trying to take on all four will only get you killed, think a little next time. She drew a long sword at her side, leaping from the rook as her dress fluttered in the air. Landing next to Bushido, and John, looking at them noth with a sort of interest as she pointed the blade at the two. "I'm going to enjoy killing you two." She smirked, taking a stance one would call flawless.

While the other guy leapt over to where Derek and Mirquree were with amazing strength. Landing on the concrete with a resounding smash, cracking the concrete. Popping his neck as he looked over the two with a sort of annoyance, blue eyes squinting as he took in a deep breath. Considering what to say, though no real good threatening line came to mind. "So I have to fight you two? Well I guess it could be worse, just don't bore me." He sighed popping his neck once again before taking a stance. Waiting to see what the heroes could do before he acted.

John was greatful for the helping hand, but annyoyed by the fact the guy continued to ask questions. As if he would be lying to the guy who was helping him, but the alcohol made any real thought difficult. So he wasn't really in the mood for lying, though he was supposed to be a hero so maybe lying wasn't right? Though John didn't really have much time to think that over when the woman appeared. Which only made things become more complicated.

"Well this is fucking rediculous."John groaned, looking over the woman annoyed. "Can't people just take a break from trying to kill me?"

Kaia
Spoiler:
Ivan
Spoiler:

Last edited by John Reeves on July 22nd 2011, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 22nd 2011, 1:59 am

Mirquree listened to every single syllable that Skiba projected from his mouth, another hero that doesn’t see his sense of justice. The kind that will let a badge separate right from wrong, one who isn’t a free-thinker, one who only does what they are told by their butchers and let a corrupt order settle out the criminals. This kind of hero disgusted Mirquree, “An animal should die like an animal,” Mirquree droned as if practiced a thousand times throughout his skull.

The telekinetic then lifted himself slightly off the ground and crossed his arms into his usual position. Sensing the violence emitted from Derek’s threat and valid protection of an enemy, Mirquree picked the car door off of the remains of the vehicle tossed earlier from behind the electric man and aimed precisely at the downed assassin’s throat with it. Mirquree’s eyes widened with patience as his long white hair slowly lifted about with a telekinetic flow, justice was nigh.

The shot to slay the beast was about to be taken when all of the sudden another beast emerges and slams down hard onto the pavement. The stupidity and cockiness within the big dumb hammers face not only said “I didn’t feel a thing” but also said “I CAN’T feel a thing.” Mirquree saw the threat immediately after the animal’s cold, burn stricken voice ripped its way out of his throat with words of immense danger. These were not words of a hero, these were words of a hero-killer, among the lowest of the low. The kind of bastard who seeks a pleasure out of hearing the unusual bloodshed of a savior of any kind, the sick sin that runs deep within any man’s gut.

The shot that would’ve been used to slay the downed mut was now used as an attack towards the new foe. Mirquree hurled the car door violently towards Ivan’s head. Mirquree looks back towards the trashed vehicle as the front top of it flies open. The engine lifted as Mirquree pulled it toward him, disassembling it all at once to force it's components to orbit around him at a vicious speed. Mirquree then looked at Derek knowing that teamwork may have to be required in order to defeat this new bulk of evil.

Mirquree

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 22nd 2011, 9:28 am

As Bushido was talking to the man, a woman suddenly jumped down in front of them out of nowhere, threatening to kill them. Bushido looked back to the fight he had been walking away from, and saw that they had some new players as well. He studied his new opponent. The way she carried herself showed that she had amazing skill and balance, but how much could not be discerned at the moment.

Bushido smiled. The newcomer was apparently another one the assassins sent to kill this drunk guy. Whatever the man had done, he made some powerful enemies. Bushido watched carefully as the woman drew a sword and dropped into a fighting stance. I may have bitten off more than can chew, he thought to himself. I can already tell she's a better fighter than me. Bushido drew his twin fangs, praying that the two swords would compensate for his lesser fighting skills. Bushido looked over at the drunk guy. "I hope you can fight in your condition, because if she's as strong as she looks, I wont be able to handle her."[/i]

Bushido hated having to ask the guy he was supposed to be saving for help, but he didn't have alot of options at this point. Without waiting for an answer, he rushed at his foe, hoping to catch her off guard. He swung his right sword at her neck, hoping to prompt her to block upwards, which would leave an opening he could exploit with his left sword. blocking both swords would very difficult, but if the girl was good as she seemed, she would be able to do it. At least it would distract her from the other guy, letting him get his own attack out.

Bushido
A conspiracy? 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba July 23rd 2011, 2:09 am

Derek held his stance and kept his eyes fixed on Mirquree as he started to lift himself off the ground. His response only told Derek that he wasn’t on the same side as him. Even if Mirquree called himself a hero, if his idea of justice was killing an already defeated enemy, then Derek wouldn’t consider him a fellow hero. As Mirquree hovered in the sky, his snow white hair began flowing back. It was then that Derek realized he was working up his powers for another attack, but before anything could happen a new comer leaped down from a near by building. When Ivan landed, all the ground within a hundred foot radios shook, and the street around his feet was practically shattered into pieces. Derek had no idea what he was talking about, or what kind of game he was playing, so Skiba just stood there for a moment at the opening of the ally and defended the unconscious assassin. Derek then took a peek behind him to make sure that the assassin was still actually behind him, and that’s when he notice the car door that Mirquree was controlling was heading straight for the assassin’s throat. ”Damnit!” As quickly as he could Derek turned around and charged forward with an attempt to deflect the door, but before he could get his grip on it, it changed its trajectory and flew right past then behind Derek.

When Derek turned around again to face Mirquree and the new guy, he saw Mirquree moved his attention to the real threat, and launched the car door at Ivan. Then during the small window he had, Mirquree began messing around the remains of the car, probably to find some loose parts and then once he found what he was looking for, he looked down at Derek. He didn’t say anything, but Derek knew what the plan was. As much as he didn’t want to, he knew that working with this guy would be the best way to go about this situation. So far, two assassins came out of no where and have been trying to kill people, which meant more could be on the way or even already making there move. Derek knew he had to deal with this new guy quickly, then start making a plan, so he looked back Mirquree and nodded. ”I’ll help you deal with this guy, but I ain’t letting you kill anybody.” Derek stated as he took a few steps forward out of the ally, and directed his attention towards Ivan. Once Derek was a safe distance away from the ally, he stop walking. Then Skiba stretched out one arm at a time, and rolled his sleeves up above his elbow. Then Derek cracked his knuckles against each other and got back into his fighting stance, while glaring at Ivan, who now stood tall in the center of the street.

Skiba held out his left arm and signaled for Ivan to bring it, taunting him on. ”Ready whenever you are.” Derek said confidently with a sly smirk on his face.

Last edited by DerekSkiba on August 8th 2011, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Derek Skiba
A conspiracy? Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 23rd 2011, 1:53 pm

John had no other choice, but to fight this woman, though that was easier said than done. He wouldn't be much help, even with his martial arts expertise. Still better to try, than to whine and fail. Even if she seemed like a fighter that knew what the hell they were doing. John didn't plan to let her take advantage of the two. No, he would fight even if he was as hammered as fuck. Though how quickly she moved in the next few seconds ruined his confidence instantly, as she quickly blocked the blade aimed at ehr neck. With her own hand, blade biting deep into it, while her other hand grabbed the other blade with inhuman speed.

She quickly twisted her wrist's, to try and wrench the blades from the mans hand, as he foot shot out at his gut as high speeds. AImed with enough force to possibly at least wind him. Though John quickly condednsed th air around his fingertips into ice claws, moving to swipe at her back. She quickly moved turning the kick towards his stomach into a backflip kick aimed towrds his chin. Hands lettign go of the blades as he moved, whether or not her foot connected. She would land behind John, looking over her bloodied palms dissatisfied. "You brutes hurt my palms. Now I have to get serious." She teased wiping the blood from her palms onto the dress, wounds now only red puckering scars that were fading away slowly. She took a stance prepared for the next assualt.

While Ivan was dealing with the two heroes, one who didn't seem afraid to take down someoen he considered evil. He was really no different from what some would call a vilan really, except how picky he was with his murders. He quickly moved his hand, plucking the car door from the air, hand stingign only slightly fromt he impact. Finger gripping deeply intot he metal of the car door. "That was a nice toss, though i was expecting more hero. Though i don't think I could call you that, all the heroes i've killed refused to murder, or aim for the kill like you do. I could say we are more alike than you could ever know. After all we both are murderers, I just don't kill with a misguided notion of heroism." He turned reared his hand back and threw the cardoor back at the telekinetic full force. The hero was annoying him, so he had to die first.

Then Ivan turned to Derek with a bemused smile. "At least you have some conviction. I'll enjoy killing you." He said this craking his knuckles, as his fist's came ablaze. Bathed in fire, as he looked over Derek slowly. Sizing u what his strengths, and weanesses were, though none were apparent. So he would just do the direct approach, rushing the enemy at fully speed, with his fist aimed to smash the mans face in.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 23rd 2011, 10:18 pm

Derek’s voice rung to Mirquree and with the continued intention of putting the scum down for good, the telepathic didn’t respond in any way. Then the beast started to speak, comparing itself to Mirquree, how they both have blood on their hands, how they are similar. With every word the beast roughs out of its throat, Mirquree grows more and more disgusted. Both the sadist and the hero fails to see that Mirquree doesn’t kill for pleasure or sport, he kills to save, keeping these animals alive will only grant them the ability to kill again. Though disgusted and misunderstood, Mirquree saw how this thing tore right through the grip of his telekinesis on the car door, he would definitely need some help to put this mut down. His strong one-sided sense of justice would have to be put on hold for now to get out of this situation alive.

With little choice, Mirquree looked towards Derek once again and muttered out, “fine.” as a car door was sent flying straight for Mirquree. With all focus on getting the hell away from the projectile’s direction, Mirquree dashed down towards the ground at full speed with his feet hitting the ground. The metal parts of the engine flew down as he fell because of the lack of focus on them but with a quick lift of the arm immediately after the land Mirquree stopped the pieces of metal in midair and readied a shot towards Ivan’s smug face. While the beast charged towards Derek fists first, Mirquree spitted out towards Ivan, “You’ll never be anything like me.” As he then shot multiple pieces of engine towards his face with immense speed, a single piece at a time.

Mirquree

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud July 24th 2011, 8:39 pm

When Bushido swung his second sword at the female assassin, she was able to block it with her hand. This is bad... He worried. She's tougher than she looks! Bushido watched as she used her speed to aim a kick at his stomach, which she quickly redirected once she saw the drunk's incoming attack. Bushido's fighting skills meant he was able to dodge the attack, but only barely, meaning a counter attack was out of the question. the woman backflipped behind the drunk man and spat out some dumb banter. Bushido observed as her wound healed before his eyes. A healing factor... that might be a problem.

Bushido decided to give ranged combat a try.He whipped out his modified gun, firing 4 shots passed his companion and at the assassin. He hoped that his bullets would counteract his adversary's healing factor. The bullets flew through the air at high speeds, the superheated metal homing in on their target. Meanwhile, Bushido ran around the drunk guy to get a better angle and maybe fire more shots.

Bushido
A conspiracy? 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top