The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA conspiracy? - Page 2 I_voting_barA conspiracy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A conspiracy?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conspiracy? - Page 2 Empty Re: A conspiracy?

Post by pacfud July 24th 2011, 8:39 pm

When Bushido swung his second sword at the female assassin, she was able to block it with her hand. This is bad... He worried. She's tougher than she looks! Bushido watched as she used her speed to aim a kick at his stomach, which she quickly redirected once she saw the drunk's incoming attack. Bushido's fighting skills meant he was able to dodge the attack, but only barely, meaning a counter attack was out of the question. the woman backflipped behind the drunk man and spat out some dumb banter. Bushido observed as her wound healed before his eyes. A healing factor... that might be a problem.

Bushido decided to give ranged combat a try.He whipped out his modified gun, firing 4 shots passed his companion and at the assassin. He hoped that his bullets would counteract his adversary's healing factor. The bullets flew through the air at high speeds, the superheated metal homing in on their target. Meanwhile, Bushido ran around the drunk guy to get a better angle and maybe fire more shots.

pacfud

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba July 28th 2011, 11:20 pm

Even though he wasn’t the smartest guy out there, Derek had picked up a few things from all the fights he’s been in, and he knew that when the first thing your opponent says to you is along those lines, he usually either under estimating him or over exaggerating his power. Didn’t really matter which one, Derek was going to use it to gain the upper hand. Now that he thought of it, it was kind of how he got it in most of his fights. Since Derek was only eight teen, and not exactly the toughest looking guy he got under estimated a lot by the villains who ran around thinking they were the toughest. Though as a young superhero it’s not like he would ever turn down the free advantage.

Skiba held his stance, and didn’t flinch in the slightest. He just waited for Ivan to make the first move. Seeing as his ‘partner’ for the short time already had his next attack panned out, and Derek seemed to of taken Ivan’s attention, his only plan at this point was to lure him in, and let Mirquree do as much damage as possible. So Derek held his fierce stance, but it wasn’t long before Ivan began charging forward with his fist balled up. Skiba could instantly tell he was quick on his feet; however, not quite as fast as some of the people Derek’s been put up against. The only difference was Ivan looked like he could pack a much bigger punch then those guys. Derek waited for just the right time, when Ivan would be too far into his punch to pull back and Mirquree would be able to get the hit in, then Skiba took a dove to his right. "Shit!" Derek grunted, just barely being able to squeeze past Ivan’s fierce fist, Derek rolled to safety on the opposite of Ivan as Mirquree. As he got back to one knee he looked off in the distance. From this angle, Derek noticed that they weren’t the only ones with an assassin on them. The man who was originally running from the shooter was now working with a random civilian to fight against the other assassin. Though the random civilian didn’t look very ordinary. He was wielding a weapon, and looked as if he could take care of himself, so Derek decided he and Mirquree would take out this guy while they took out the other.

Derek then quickly flipped his vision back over to Ivan. He saw Mirquree’s projectile was already making it’s way towards the assassin, so Derek started working up an attack of his own. Putting both of his hands together in front of him, Skiba began charging all of the energy in his body to his base of his palms. He kept the electricity contained and slowly built up its power, just waiting for the right time to let it all out.

Last edited by DerekSkiba on August 21st 2011, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Derek Skiba
A conspiracy? - Page 2 Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 29th 2011, 2:32 pm

She saw the mans actions coming next, which involved firing at her with a gun. What was he thinking? A gun would not do him much good against her powerful healing, though she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of landing a hit on her. Her body went into overdrive, moving, and twisting nimbly to dodge the incoming projectiles. As a few whizzed past her shoulder, knees, and side, though one grazed her side. nothing to serious really, but she felt as if her side was not healing like it should. Eyes quickly down she saw a flash of silver in the bleeding wound. Had something lodged its way into her injury? Firs she had to stop the man from pumping her full of the bullets, so she quickly rushed the man without warning. Another bullet grazing her left thigh, as she quickly aimed a spin kick at his face.

Though John even in his drunken stupor saw this move coming, not that well though. Still he had enough time to react to her move, as he quickly moved to grab her ankle, using her momentum against her. As she lost balance, slamming face first against the ground, scraping it up pretty bad, as well as breaking her nose. Cursing she slammed her foot as hard as she could into John's stomach, sending him reeling. quickly she whipped her feet up at the samurai's hands, to kick the guns from his grip. Wounds on her face already healing, as her nose snapped back into place.

While Ivan tried to deal with the other set of heroes, which was not as easy as one would think. The electric man dodged his attack, though barely. He turned around with barely enough time to see the pieces of engine coming, as he put up a small barrier of flames between them. Stopping the momentum of the objects enough, as they were now only soft pats against his skin. Though they were nothing to him, only painful burning sensation. Though his skin was used to having something burning against it. "Why would I want to be like you hero? We are more alike than you think. As I said, i don't hide behind the stupid idea of heroism. I just kill, doesn't matter who. I don't sugarcoat it." He knew that the hero would get pissed off at his childish taunts.

He was just a self righteous murderer, Ivan knew this. He called his cause right, but he was as wrong as the next murderer that walks along the street. Ivan just didn't kid himself into believing he was right. He admitted he was a killer, so he felt no remorse, but why should you do something you would regret? It never made sense to him. So he decided to just deal with the telekinetic hero quickly, sending a wave of flames in his direction. Then setting his sights on the lightning hero. Thinking over what he could do to damage him, though nothing came to mind. Then he saw a light pole nearby, it wasn't far from him either. He moved over a foot, reaching out, as his strong grip wrenched it from the ground. Metal creaking in protest, as concrete broke. He hefted the metal pole in both hands, bringing it down at the electrical hero with full force.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 31st 2011, 4:07 am

Mirquree stood slightly above the ground as usual listening to the words of Ivan. “Think what you must." Mirquree spat out towards Ivan with harshness in his voice. Realizing that his previous attack failed and that a wall of pyro was coming towards his way, he dashed with intense speed away from the fire shot with embers burning slightly at the end of his left sleeve. With a quick pat on the fire, it was out and Mirquree’s senses sharpened.

In need of a weapon, Mirquree grasped a mental hold onto the bar’s dumpster and hurled it ferociously towards Ivan in a massive attempt to intercept the threatening action he performed in front of the charging Derek. Mirquree knew that it’d require a massive hit in order to bring this mut to his knees and Derek charging up an assault may be one of their only options. Mirquree's new main priority was to protect Derek.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mirquree

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by pacfud August 1st 2011, 9:57 am

Bushido wasn't able to turn the woman into swiss cheese like he wanted, but he could tell they had skimmed her, and that meant they would stay. The assassin tried to rush Bushido and kick him, but she was intercepted by the drunk guy, who slammed her faced first into the ground. Bushido rose his gun to fire at her more, but before he could get a shot off the woman gave the other man a kick in the gut, and quickly whipped her legs out and kicked Bushido gun from his hand.

It was a powerful kick, and Bushido knew his wrist would be sore the next day. Rather than fret over his lost gun, he decided to leap into action. Drawing his sword, Bushido swung it at his opponent. He was hoping that she would have a hard time reacting after a series of attacks. As he attacked, Bushido wondered what was going on back at the original fight. It seemed to be getting louder than it was originally. Unfortunately he didn't have time to worry about that, because his own battle was going on.

Bushido
A conspiracy? - Page 2 2a5j3ad

Bushido's themesong
pacfud
pacfud

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by DerekSkiba August 8th 2011, 10:29 am

As Derek felt all the energy in his body push towards the palm of his hands, he saw as Ivan put of a barrier of fire. This wall worked similar to how Skiba’s lightning shield did; Expect this flame barrier couldn’t keep objects from phasing through it. It only burnt the pieces of the engine Mirquree tried launch at him down to balls of ash that disappeared into clouds of dust when they hit Ivan’s chest. Meanwhile, during Ivan’s speech, Derek kept charging up his attack. After dodging the previous attack, Skiba was able to set himself up for a powerful counter attack; He just wanted to get as much power put into this one attack as possible. Seeing as he would only have a partner to keep him busy for so long, Derek made sure each second Mirquree bought him was worth it. Immediately following his speech, Ivan created, and launched forward another wall of flame. Derek grunted in anger, but before he even needed to react, Mirquree launched himself in the air avoiding the flames, then disappeared out of Derek's vision. ”Huh…maybe he’s got more fight in em' then I thought. Derek thought to himself briefly before Ivan directed his attention to him. Without wasting any time the villain ripped a nearby street light out of the ground with his sheer strength then began moving towards Derek, wielding the pole as a deadly weapon.

However, given the time and preparation Derek was handed he had more then enough time to react to this attack. ”You’re gonna’ have to be much faster then that punk!” Derek hollered out just before Ivan slammed the pole down with all his might. Barely a second before Derek would have been squished underneath the street pole, he blasted out all of the electricity built up in his hands directly for the center of the villains chest. The electricity all came out in one big blast that shined a light bright enough to temporally blind someone who stared directly into it. It also fired out with enough force to send Derek hurling back down the sidewalk over fifth teen feet, which also would have made him avoid the street pole assuming it still able to come down with great force. Skiba's feet slid backwards across the ground as he crouched down and braced himself with one hand. He took several deep breaths in the same crouching position, before he was able to look up to see what damage his blast was able to do.

Derek Skiba
A conspiracy? - Page 2 Derekskiba
DerekSkiba
DerekSkiba

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 30th 2011, 6:16 pm

(OOC:Finally managed a post Very Happy ))

Iven was shocked, quite literaly by the mans attack. As he was sent reelign from the sheer power of it, but his skin was not too affected by it, and that was what mattered. Though it hurt, and he knew that would leave some damage. Especially from that raw power that was poured in the single, shot, but having a dumpster slam into your back was just an added pain. Cursing silently, he picked himself up from his position, as blood poured from his chest, shirt peeling away. Blackened, and for all purposes destroyed by the lightning attack. Vision blurring from the powerful impact of the metal against his head, but he knew it woul take more than that to put him down. Far more than what they could throw his way. Still he was having fun, and that was something that he rarely ever had these days. Proving that these were no average heroes, and it only added to his enjoyment. "This is funner than I thought. Maybe i've been going too easy on you two, but don't expect that anymore. From now on, I get serious, hopefully I won't get disapointed." He smirked, cracking all of his knuckles slowly.

Muscles rippling across his seemingly well built arms, as his blue eyes examined the two heroes. They were both dangerous if they got that chance to work together. So maybe if he split them up, he would ahve a better chance of killing them. Even if he wanted to give them the chance to maybe grow stronger, today was not the day to show mercy to his enemies. Especially since there was someoen who he knew would kill him for failing to kill these two. First was to deal with the pesky hero that flew around so annoyingly, as he quickly sent a spray of fire from his left hand. As great billowing stream that caused the air to ripple around it. Then it was time to deal with Derek, the lightning man. He quickly reached down for the dumpster thrown at him, slinging it at Derek, hoping he would act like he thought.If he was hit by the dumpster, well it would hurt of course, but if not. if he dodged, Ivan planned to try, and hit him with another spray of flames. He had no intentions of ending this in a draw, or his death.

John gripped at his ribs in pure, unending agony. As he rolled weakly on the cold ,concrete sidewalk. Breaths coming in small shallow, increments. As he cursed weakly from the pain, since he never really had a broken rib beofre. Sure he bruised one, but a break was a whole other sensation. He didn't like it one bit, though he knew he couldn't end it. Just try to endure the pain that he felt. Though it was either roll in pain, or think of a plan. So weakly he tried to push himself to his feet, but stopped before he did. Not wanting to puncture any vital organs. So he had to be happy with just helping on his ass, which made him feel lazy, but thats how things were. While the young woman had to deal with the incoming blade, that she quickly sent out a palm to intercept. Though it cut deeply into her palm, blood coming out in a steady stream. Annoyed, she put weight onto her left hand, flipping back with all her strength. Concrete cracking under her strength, as he glowered at the two."This may get fun." She murmered as she waited for their next move, not even noticing the shards of bullet lodged still in her wound.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree September 5th 2011, 11:19 am

Mirquree listened closely after the massive cooperative assault purely to see if Ivan was still alive afterward. Alas, the beast was hurt but not finished. After Ivan’s words reached Mirquree the cracking of his knuckles came to his ears. Cracking knuckles…a human habit. This monster still holds characteristics of a human, the kind of human that brings agony to everywhere he roams and simply cracks his knuckles to prepare for a slaughter. Mirquree hesitated while thinking to himself and within a blink of a second a massive firestream came hurling towards him. Without even thinking, Mirquree quickly reacted by blocking the firestream with the remains of the car that was shot in the ally at the beginning of the battle. The entire movement of Mirquree and his telepathic hold shook, as he backed up in midair trying to secure the fireblast, using both of his hands to secure the remains of the vehicle. The metal started to melt as the stream continued to eat away his shield.

After the blast was successfully blocked, the beast was holding the dumpster that was recently shot against him as a weapon. Ivan lifted the dumpster towards Derek , it was clear that the flaming monster was trying to separate the two of them now. In a desperate attempt to protect and destroy, Mirquree dropped his levitation and connected his feet to the ground for more focus ability and shot the door towards Ivan to try to put a dent into his plans to harm Derek. Mirquree then stretched his arms out towards both buildings within the ally. With a strong mental grip on four support beams within both buildings, veins began to bulge from Mirquree’s head as a fierce face developed on him. The support beams slowly began to detach from its original position, more time will be needed for this assault to succeed. Hopefully, Derek can stall Ivan for more time.

Mirquree

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 4:23 pm

Never finished. Trashed.

-My DeviantArt-
A conspiracy? - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top