The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mirquree I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mirquree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirquree Empty Mirquree

Post by Mirquree July 15th 2011, 4:28 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Mirquree
Title: The Judge
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown (White when Mirquree)
Eyes: Hazel (White when Mirquree)
Height: 6"
Weight: 150 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
-Released Straight Jacket Underneath a Black London Fogger
-Standard black pants
-Black punk rock boots
Albus Clarke has pasty white skin, hazel bloodshot eyes, and long dark brown hair that dangles in front of his face, cursed onto him by spending almost 100% of time indoors incarcerated within the walls of the mental asylum. After various threatening episodes Albus went under throughout his treatments, he was forced to wear a straight jacket. Albus wore standard black pants and grew completely fond of the colour vowing that if he ever got out of that asylum that he’d do whatever it’d take in order to drape himself in the colour. When Mirquree takes over Albus, his hair and eyes grow an almost radiant white and his skin glows as if slightly sun tanned. After his escape from the asylum, Mirquree decided to switch back over to Albus where he went to the only other place he was ever able to call home. At his old residence, he took his father’s beloved black London fogger and slid it over his now released straight jacket, leaving the extended ends dangling from the cuff of the jacket. After viewing the rest of his father’s old and dusty wardrobe, Albus threw on a pair of old black punk rock boots and black gloves to complete the outfit. He wished to drape himself in black and that’s exactly what he did. By wearing the jacket that caused his sanity and the jacket that punished it, Mirquree is now properly outfitted to judge the wicked.

Personality: Albus Clarke is tormented by his case of severe schizophrenia and personality disorder and sees his heroism as Mirquree more as a curse than a gift. Albus usually is hideously depressed and full of grief when he has time away from being Mirquree. (which is very rare) When Mirquree takes over, he has an intense sense of justice and punishment, usually having something wicked to say to someone before he shows them his view of righteousness. Mirquree is silently smug, usually crossing his arms or placing them slightly elevated from his sides while levitating, his movements are as smooth and controlled as Albus’ are wreckless and unstable. Albus' grief is replaced by Mirquree's wisdom which is as cosmic and boundless as Albus' sorrow is depressing and endless. Mirquree’s view of justice is death for a death, he believes that a murderer should be brutally killed despite what the law says.

History: Albus Clarke was the neglected son of an English serial killer settled in America. Throughout Albus' childhood, he heard voices of violent outbursts throughout the events in which he had seen. Around the age of 14, he experienced his first symptoms of split personality disorder and murdered his father under the name William. He was later trialed and sent away to an asylum where he spent his years undergoing extreme treatment for schizophrenia and split personality disorder. Years of torturous treatment went through until Albus was eligible to be the test dummy for the secret "Mirquree" treatment. An accident occurred during the treatment when Albus' personality switched over to William, thus unlocking the violent and justice-craving voices he's been hearing his whole life, killing William and creating a new persona which is named after the treatment. For the first time in Albus' life, he saw things clearly and escaped the asylum. As a result of Mirquree's birth, all of the hidden potential inside of him was discovered and now only his views of right and wrong matter.

Powers: Mirquree has the powers of psychokinesis. His mind is the key element of his abilities so he has to keep it healthy in order keep his powers strong.
-Levitation: Mirquree can easily levitate from the ground and usually levitates more than walks. (SPD)
-Telekinesis: Mirquree can move objects with his mind, can mend the object however he wants, and shoot said object as well. He's able to use this as both a method of offense and defense.

Power Grid:
Mirquree Mirqur10

Roleplay Sample: A single rock surrounded by telekinetic energy floats across Mirquree’s peripheral vision as the street thug runs off with the blood of a little girl on his hands. Mirquree once again thinks of the blood he himself had spilled, the justice that he has served the city in which he lives, the street rats who would’ve just rotted in prison their whole lives instead of suffering his mercy. He put them down like a chemical puts down a wounded dog, there is no civility in his city anymore. Simply animals, it’s up to Mirquree to put those animals to sleep. Mirquree’s eyes widened while in his usual, attitude-ridden stance and the rock shot across the street towards the fleeing scum’s direction. The scum is nothing to this society, and never will be, Mirquree will make damn sure of that.

Last edited by Mirquree on July 17th 2011, 3:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Mirquree

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Mirquree Empty Re: Mirquree

Post by Ember_Fangs July 16th 2011, 8:29 am

I don't think you've read the power level equivalents...

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t2587-power-level-equivalents

First of all the Levitation look fine. 21 points is correct for that so that all seems good to me (:

However, you've only split it attack and defence and not on the individual powers which is what you should do. You're splitting yourself very thin here so nothing would really be that effective. No way could you lift 221lbs with the Telekinisis with your strength and the 3 EP limit you've put, when really you should have just 2 because you need to split in powers.

In my honest opinion I think you should ditch the idea of having energy bolts as attack, then you can have a strong telekinisis attack instead and hurl loads of things at people. To created a simple shield you might be able to split it less so your attack is more powerful. This is what I'd do with your stats and those powers...

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 4
END: 3
INT: 3 (You don't need a really high INT unless you want gadgets really, none of your powers are INT based and it stil makes you above average.)
EP: 6 (Telekinisis 3, Shield 3.)
FS: 2 (so you don't get beaten up by everyone)

The Telekinisis is equal to 3 STR which is - 3 – Olympian - 1000 pounds

The shield is equal to 3 END - 3 - Olympian/Peak - You're as durable as a human can possibly be. You don't lack stamina, or the will to get back up after taking a hit.

You could just get rid of the shield and then you can technically yank up strong object to use as a shield, that might be even better. That'd make your TK strength equal to - 6 - High Superhuman - 60-90 tons so could lift up a car probably. o.o put it in front of a bullet. That might be the best option....

Hope that helped. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 16th 2011, 2:25 pm

Thanks a lot actually, this really helped.
I'll fix him right away

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mirquree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 16th 2011, 6:41 pm

That's a lot better, grid colours?

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirquree July 16th 2011, 8:31 pm

Black and cyan please

Mirquree

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 17th 2011, 4:00 am

Grid added.
Moved.

Mirquree Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down