The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_voting_barSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_voting_barSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sometimes... Life just Sucks.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sometimes... Life just Sucks.

Post by Lucy Brillows July 23rd 2011, 1:01 am

Making her way to the far side of the tent Lucy spotted several police entering the wreckage of the old amusement park. Time to execute part one of her little plan. Fire should light the place up nicely, she thought. Faulty electronics always made for terrible construction choices. The investigators could always chalk a fire up to that, but Lucy did not live in the make believe world of justice, so she would need a real way to change this place place into a hellscape.. She reached into her back of goodies and pulled out a lighter and a small bottle of ether she used to knock people out. Setting a building on fire did not seem like a bad use of it either. The bottle label read 'flammable.' Lucy chuckled at the incorrect wording. "This world deserves to be burned down."

Lucy dowsed a rag and lit it. She walked away from the maze that now reflected a fire throughout the entire maze. Lucy appeared in her still guise of Alice; walking back from the mirrored maze that Alice found refuge in. "Officers!" She cried out, frantically. "You gotta save me from her!"

Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sono July 23rd 2011, 10:42 am

((Can I join this?))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
No, you don’t screw the roommate agreement. The roommate agreement screws YOU.
http://www.buzzpirates.com/2010/09/bazinga-big-bang-theory-best-sheldon-cooper-quotes/

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 Whatcolor_isblue
Sono
Sono

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade July 24th 2011, 2:42 pm

(I'm sure you can... ask Elaine just in case though.)

Alice sighed in relief as the footsteps got further and further away. Suddenly, she heard her own voice yelling that she was alright... wait... her own voice... crap. That's when she saw the flames flickering. "Oh no she didn't... oh no she didn't! No no no no no!!!" With that, Alice took off running, "Ow! Ow!" Was something that could be heard echoing through the maze as in her haste, she collided with mirror after mirror. "Oh no, what am I supposed to do... what am I supposed to do!?" Then, she remembered something very important.

"Oh yeah..." With that, she took a deep breath, calming herself down. Locating the nearest wall, she started navigating towards what could be her exit. She quickly found herself in a dead end though. "Ok... I hope this works..." With that, she thrust her arms out towards the glass, sending a pillar of shadows towards the glass, shattering it. She shielded herself from the falling glass with more shadows. By now, it was getting very hot in the maze.

"Crap, gotta work fast." She focused hard, shaping the pillar into what could only be described as a blade... a very sharp looking blade at that. "Let's see if I succeded... Alice took a deep breath, poking the sharp end with a finger... it dented and sprang back like jello. "Argh!" She tried again, attempting to make it denser... nope, sitll a fail. She looked towards the flames that were getting way too close. "Hurry up... there!" she didn't even wince when she cut her finger in her excitment. With that, she got to work, cutting at the wall. Finally, a space big enough for her to fit though was made. Alice squeezed through, coughing at the smoke.

"Crap... what do I do now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows August 1st 2011, 5:15 am

"There's a crazy girl who..." Heavy breathing and a hint of terror played up the disguise of the poor scared girl. "...Tried to kill me in the maze. She said she wanted to hunt me."

"We should get her out of here and then go after the assailant when back up arrives." An officer placed his arm around the shaking girl and began to lead her out. "The fire will bring this whole place down if it doesn't stop."

"If we leave now that other thing will escape." The officers stood in front of the old mirror maze and gazed at the fire dancing in the reflection. The reflection felt like it only made the embers hotter. Seeing an opportune moment to strike, Lucy brought her fist against the officers neck. She forced him down and grabbed his taser. The wire shot out with a forceful accuracy and impacted on the man's chest.

"You're not a pregnant woman by any chance?" Volts of electricity surged through the wires and into the man's body. He twitched on the ground; his muscles turned against him. Lucy gazed upon his image in the mirror and took his form. She reached down to grab his walkie talkie. "Suspect is fleeing the scene. Suspect is fleeing the scene. Heading north two blocks from the carnival."

Lucy walked into the glass inferno.

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade August 2nd 2011, 5:20 pm

Finally, after a few moments of thought, she decided to run away from whatever havoc the mirror girl may be causing. She wasn't sure which way she was heading, she didin't know which way she was going. All she knew was that it was best to get as far away as possible. As she ran further and further away from the carnivel, she heard sirens approaching. Alice, making a quick guess of what probably happened, turned and continued to run, this time away from the sirens. As she moved, she cursed her luck and who ever that girl/guy/thing was. She felt herself start to panic slightly, but she quickly squashed the feeling down, knowing it would just make things worse. Just best to keep running.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows August 28th 2011, 12:57 am

Heat rose through the reflective metallics; the air heavied with smoke, battling the last remaining bits of oxygen. If the girl remained in here she would find it hard to breathe. Lucy stalked the maze inside of the mirrors. From inside she could see the flames intensify; no one could survive this blistering heat now.

Lucy decided to leave the comfort of the mirrored oven. Her body crawled out of a mirror hanging to the side of an escape door. As she pulled her body out of the mirror her eyes located movement within the warehouse. The ever lucky girl escaped the inferno, and now she wanted to escape. Lucy discarded her disguise and now faced a conundrum. If she fought the girl she did so in her own skin, and risked discovery. Well, not if she killed her.

Lucy threw her bag to the ground. She charged towards the girl with reckless regard. A plan for disposing of her would come once she held the girl's neck in her hands. Actually, that sounded like a good way to dispose of the girl; there was even a fire to discard the body in.

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 5 Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade November 15th 2011, 11:03 pm

Alice kept running, especially now that she could hear the pounding of a pursuer behind her. This whole “Let’s chase Alice!” thing was becoming way too frequent for her liking. Why, just a few weeks ago, she was being chased through the streets by some random wacko intent on murdering her and who knows what else. She pushed herself harder at that thought despite the fact that she was quickly tiring. While Alice was fast… she didn’t have the best stamina. This little issue was coming back to bite her now. She was unfortunately slowing down, and that meant the thing (she still wasn’t what was chasing her) was catching up.

”Dear lord, just please let me survive today… even with a few major injuries… just please let me survive.” Alice could feel the heat of the fire, even as she moved further away… she couldn’t help but feel that was ominous somehow. Probably from too many books on hell or something. Either way though, she knew that it was imperative that she escape somehow--- Alice stopped in her tracks.

”I am a fucking idiot.” she said, face palming in her own disbelief. Of course! Why didn’t she think of it earlier! She could bloody teleport (or something akin to that) for Pete’s sake! Of course… she wasn’t sure how she did it… Alice shook her head, now was not the time for doubts.

”Ok, you can do this… “ she started running again, this time though, her mind was focused on more than just keeping ahead of her attacker. She concentrated on the approaching shadow, trying to accomplish something that she didn’t know how to do. Suddenly, she felt it… a hole opening up into another world. For a moment, Alice felt a nearly paralyzing fear of the unknown. She didn’t know what she was getting into! What if she was just throwing herself into an even greater danger? Still, the lady was catching up. With that, she threw herself through into the abyss…

”Wow… it worked…” Alice muttered as she opened her eyes, finding herself in her room. For a moment, she wanted to jump around and celebrate, but as she started to do so, everything went black again… Her mother would later find her collapsed on the bed, fast asleep.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top