The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_vote_lcapTwo Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_voting_barTwo Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_vote_lcapTwo Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_voting_barTwo Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. Empty Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city.

Post by Cataclysm September 22nd 2011, 1:26 pm

A large 727 Jet flew through China airspace piloted by a psychotic metahuman named Cataclysm. The crew of the ship and all the passengers were already dead and the jet looked like people with blades removed pieces of people one at a time, blood dripped onto the carpet making red blood rise whenever the carpet was stepped on, The captains head sat on the dashboard and dripped blood onto the control system. the jet had held a large group of boy and girl scouts who now dangled by parachute strings from the wings which had been difficult to do but it was such a artistic sight.

Jason looked over at the copilot who had a massive hole in his chest and all his limbs had been removed, the heart of the man was in the Captains mouth and the entrails were wrapped around the body like rope. The plane landed in a sliding rolling ball of fire with Cataclysm laughing the entire time before it came to a stop. Jason kicked out the window and jumped out just as it exploded sending the maniac flying forward but the explosion had charged him to max. Cataclysm stood up and looked around hearing the sirens and laughed as he began to walk towards the sirens his hands glowing as twenty cop cars pulled up and people got out screaming in Chinese.

Jason raised his hand and swung it forming a long arching blade that sliced through half the cars, the momentum swung him around and threw another into the rest causing them to explode. Cataclysm looked around and shrugged walking down the lane towards the airport his eyes gleaming with the thought of so many innocents inside to play with.
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-20

Back to top Go down

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. Empty Re: Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city.

Post by Hana Saku September 22nd 2011, 1:33 pm

Unknown to Jason was that another psycho was already at the airport, cleanly slicing through the people at the terminal. This was none other then the Big Bad himself, Chaos. He hummed a jolly tune to himself as he sliced through the guards shooting at him in a vain attempt to stop him. He looked around and saw a frozen-in-terror woman holding a crying baby. He grinned a wide grin filled with long, sharp, serrated, dagger-like teeth that dripped with green saliva as he grabbed the baby with a tentacle and opened his mouth wide, placing the baby in his mouth and chewing it to pieces. "Mmm, crying baby. What a delicacy" he said as he cackled insanely at his own pun. He had just recently gotten off his own plane that landed a few minutes ago and he slaughtered them all as they were preparing to get off the plane. His flight took him from New York to China, a rather shitty area of China. He knew with him being in an entirely different country, there was no way Pain would ever come after him. After all, the foolish superbutt, the man he once called friend, was probably unaware he was still alive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. Empty Re: Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city.

Post by Cataclysm September 22nd 2011, 1:47 pm

Jason walked inside and looked around seeing someone else taking his slaughter and chuckled. "What fun when someone takes away your toys?" He opened his hand grabbing a passerby and pulled him close. "Hey you see that guy over there....he broke my toys. That wasn't very nice, do you want to play with me?" The man screamed and tried to pull away and succeeded, Jason screamed and slammed his foot down sending a red line under the ground that erupted upwards in spikes slicing through the man and spun like a blender leaving nothing behind but bloody jelly.

Cataclysm formed energy around his arms and made them sharper than scalpels and attacked moving and weaving around as his blades sliced through people like butter. He spun around and threw sickle shaped energy blades out from his body in the hundreds leaving behind a butcher shop of death. He looked down at a kid and leaned down forming a wispy energy mist and blew it into the kids mouth, he laughed and skipped away as the little four year old boy dropped to the ground clutching his stomach as he screamed in pain and rolled around his flesh bubbling and bursting open his eyes turned to jelly his ears blew off the side of his head his tongue grew until it was the size of a balloon and busted sending blood everywhere. The kid screamed his body turning to ashes and right before his body blew away Cataclysm took a picture.
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 22nd 2011, 2:05 pm

Chaos stopped in his tracks and turned when he heard a small child scream in pain. What he saw was a man covered in blood standing over the body of a dead man and the remains of a child. He tilted his scaly, oily bald head to the side in curiosity, wondering if this man was a nutcase like him. Either that or he was just a villain that decided to go on a random murder spree. There had to be some sort of explanation for this. He shrugged his gray-colored shoulders and killed the last of the people by morphing his arms into blades and cutting through them. Once that was done, he walked over to the man to interrogate. "Well, so it appears that someone else got the urge to kill these ickle squishies. I'm not surprised. Their just frail and squishy and made of soft meat it almost sickens me to how easy they are to kill" he said to Jason as he cackled madly in a high-pitched tone like a deranged clown.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cataclysm September 22nd 2011, 2:12 pm

Jason laughed a twisted laugh as he pointed down. "Such fun toys no fun when they don't want to play with you, You play with Jason?" He looked at the other guy with madness in his eyes and jumped up and landed splashing in the blood. He yelled and leaped around splashing in the blood like a kid would in puddles of water, the guy was obviously out of his freaking mind. He leaned down picking up a dead woman and slammed her head into the wall over and over. "Stupid toy not play with Cataclysm so he plays with you." He dropped the woman and wrapping his foot in energy he kicked out splattering the woman's head like a melon between his foot and the wall.

He looked back at the bald thing and chuckled pointing. "You look funny and fun, you play with Cataclysm." He spun around and jumped onto the body of a child over and over the bones breaking under his feet, he leaned down forming a small energy blade as sharp as a scalpel and began to cut the boy to pieces. a few minutes passed then he stood up looking down at the boy that had been taken apart but so slowly that the muscle was visible and stretched out still connected to body parts that had been moved far from the body.
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 22nd 2011, 2:18 pm

Chaos raised a non-existent eyebrow in curiosity as he listened to the man ramble on psychotically about toys and playing. Yep, this man was completely out of his mind. The thought warmed his insides to a scorching temperature, believing he just found a comrade-in-crazy as it were. Such a thought had jumping up and down on the balls of his clawed feet, feeling very excited. This man wanted to play huh? Very well, he would play with him. "Sure thing my comrade-in-crazy. I'll play with you. I'll show you a magic trick. I call this one the disappearing snothead" he said as he grabbed a dead toddler and opened his mouth wide, extending his throat out so he could eat the toddler whole. "TADA, IT'S GONE" he cackled insanely as he bowed to an imaginary crowd.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cataclysm September 22nd 2011, 2:27 pm

Cataclysm laughed and clapped his hands and reached over. "I do tada trick toooo." His hand lit up and placing it on the body he sent the mist into it's body where it vaporized in a few moments. "TADA" Jason stared at the man...creature...person thing and laughed pointing. "You look funny. We go play with more toys with loud bangers." Cataclysm turned walking to the exit and opened the door as a hail of bullets smashed into him the kinetic force charging his body with every shot and he opened his arms laughing.

A missile slammed into his chest making him stumble backwards but boosted his Kinetic energy to max. "You no play with MEEEEEEEEEE.' He slammed his foot on the ground sending a glowing light under the ground where it exploded upward catching all but a handful in the explosion sending body parts everywhere. He looked at the few people and smiled stepping to the side. "My friend play with you now." He giggled madly pointing his finger at them. "Friend plays with yooooou friend plays with yoooou."
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 22nd 2011, 2:39 pm

"SHIT! Get off my nuts mafucker!" That was the shout of a female voice and a small one at that. Reiko came stumbling into the fray. She was very much drunk. Reiko managed to steal alcohol from nearby stores. The cops were looking for her.

This girl came out of her hotel room earlier dressed in nothing more than a pink bikini top and pink underwear. She didn't seem to have any standards for herself. Then again, her parents were supposed to be watching her because they knew how severely crazy she was. As for the rest of her all that could be seen were a pair of black flip flops and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Her hair was a mess with the bed head style.

She then saw a familiar face. It was Jason again. She frowned up. Of course, she was in the mood to fight as alcohol always seemed to have that effect on her. But this time it was different. She was yet another vacation with her family. That was the seventeenth one this year alone. That family seemed to never stay home at all. Good thing for Reiko too. She needed people with money to keep buying her medicine so scenes like this would never occur. It was far too late. Reiko hadn't been taking her pills. She was a loose cannon now. This was her true nature.

While she didn't have much love for that man she didn't want to fight this time around. Besides, what would be the point? This was fun time and it was time to indulge. "That's what I'm talking about! SHIIIIIIT! Come here mafucker!" she shouted. Reiko snatched up a random man and prepared herself to try to one-up the other two crazies. She pulled the innocent bystander over to the hood of a small sized sedan. "America! FUCK YEAH!" she announced. Reiko smashed that poor man's head on the hood of that car repeatedly.

To show her deep dark side of cruelty she lifted the man's head up and poured some of the alcoholic beverage in her hand onto the now busted open head wound of her victim. That had to burn. She smashed the bottle on the man's head after she was done sanitizing the open cut. As a cap for her actions Reiko, with one hand, threw her victim through the front windshield.

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. Cc53927ce7c98755da9fb0e1d5c91be0
Brass
Brass

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 22nd 2011, 2:52 pm

Chaos watched his new comrade in crazy, as it were, walk out the door only to get shot at with a missile and bullets. He grinned nastily to himself, watching as his, friend?, dealt with the army or whatever and watched as what appeared to be a drunken Japanese woman come out and start beating up on a bystander. The woman was either just drunk or crazy and drunk. It was most likely the second one, in which case, he was overcome with joy. He turned to approaching SWAT officers and grinned cruelly as he morphed his tentacles into hacksaws, or spinning blades of doomyness as he called them. "Now then, it's time for a song. Sing it with me folks. Chaos in the morning, Chaos in the evening, Chaos at suppertime. When your minds freaking unstable? You can have Chaos anytime" he sang horribly out of tune as he hacked through the SWAT team members with reckless abandon, his gunshot and explosion burn wounds healing easily.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cataclysm September 22nd 2011, 3:18 pm

Jason laughed and sat down on the hood of a car and watched while looking around, he tapped his foot on the ground as a helicopter came into view and a man holding a Mini gun attachment and fired down. Jason smiled and placing his hands together he formed a small speck and pointed his hand to it, the speck fired up and into the minigun barrel. The gun stopped than clicked and clicked before exploding sending the entire helicopter down in a spiraling ball of fire. Jason looked around at anything else but it seemed most people had already fled.

Jason looked over at the girl and laughed. " Oh look the minor in villainy, fun killer." Jason leaped over landing on the mans head crushing it into the car and leaned down looking at the woman. "Ha ha your still not worth playing with and your not worth playing with." Jason back flipped onto a S.W.A.T. truck and stood up looking around.
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 22nd 2011, 3:47 pm

Alright, so they wanted Reiko to take it up a notch? Fine. If it was one thing she loved to do it was prove herself to people. She did feel a little out of place. Causing mass chaos was not her style but she was out to earn Jason's respect. She needed to rack up some major collateral damage. Reiko thought for a moment. Thinking was not her strong suit. But then a light bulb popped on in her head. Her problem was that she had to stop thinking like Reiko in order to become Brass. Her multiple personality disorder was in the way. There was a tear between her being the good guy and her being the bad woman she was always meant to be.

"Top this..." she said. Reiko displayed what had to be her most powerful attack of all. Once the S.W.A.T. team was out of the way thanks to one of the other crazies that gave her the perfect launching point to rack up some major damage points. She moved to the middle of the road. Traffic was still rolling. There wasn't enough time for the police to shut down all of the roads and yet keep themselves alive at the same time. That gave Reiko a good idea.

The ground around her displayed a visual aura. Reiko was drawing her energy up into her hands. One of her legs swept backwards. Her hands were cupped into her stomach. Her hair began levitating. Her muscles bulged. Well, they got as big as they were going to get. A small ball of energy appeared in-between the palms of her hands. "Shintou bakuha kougeki!" she shouted. That was Japanese for "Concussion Blast Attack!" Reiko had a habit of announcing a lot of her moves before she used them which was one of the reasons why her movements were so predictable if someone paid attention to how she described them.

When she shot her arms and hands forward and placed them in front of her the energy ball was released. Except, once unleashed, this ball grew in size. This was just a small portion of Reiko's massive energy reserve. But just what in the world she was aiming at? The answer would become clear. "Shit!" she yelled. Reiko rolled to the left. She didn't realize just how much damage she was about to cause. She hit a moving bus. The driver got hit with the blast that caused instant unconsciousness.

The bus ran wild and was running over person after person. It crashed into a gas station which caused a huge explosion. People were on fire and running through the streets. This explosion caused a chain reaction of explosions thanks to vehicles already being present at the gas station. Strap metal from the foundation of the building flew out and struck people. Heads were severed, burns were made, people died and there was chaos.

Reiko sat on the asphalt and rocked back and forth. She couldn't believe she had just done that.

Two Psychos in a big city....Sucks for the city. Cc53927ce7c98755da9fb0e1d5c91be0
Brass
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 23rd 2011, 1:25 pm

Chaos watched the carnage unfold with sickening glee in his ghoulish eyes. He cackled with his head back facing the sky, laughing in merriment at the sheer carnage developing around him. He watched as the girl rocked back and forth and figured that she hadn't ever killed anyone before. He figured she would get over it in time and decided to join in on the fun. He ran over to a bunch of fleeing pedestrians and turned his wildly flailing tentacles into spinning hacksaws. "I hope you will enjoy what I'm about to do. If not, oh well because my joy is all that matters" he said as he cackled and started cutting through the pedestrians, body parts, blood and gore spraying everywhere and covering his gray-skinned body with the blood that he loves to shed so much.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cataclysm September 23rd 2011, 1:37 pm

Cataclysm looked over at the girl and pointed laughing. "Ha ha ha your no fun so others take your place...I play with you later." The last words were sick, twisted, and cruel obviously he claimed the woman as his own personal plaything. He looked around his mad eyes shining as his new friend slaughtered and tore his way through the people. "HA HA HA he very much fun toy he play good good." Jason leaped into the air wrapping energy around his legs as he came down tearing straight through the truck.

The day was just beginning and the two true psychos were already bathing in blood, by the end of the day Cataclysm was hoping even there gutters and flood holes would be bubbling with blood of the city. He skipped through the city throwing out scythe blades or tearing a hand through someones chest having the time of his life with so many screaming toys to play with. He turned his head realizing everyone was using big boy toys and decided to get involved. He raised his hand to the sky as red energy began to pulse then in long lines shot up into the air until it formed a massive red ball. Jason brought it down and stepped inside before it glided back into the air.

He knew the fall once he was done was going to hurt but his mind was too far gone for him to even care or notice until the fun time was over. He slid his hands into the sides of the red energy mass and a beam of pure energy blasted out onto the city streets ripping the ground and anyone it touched exploded into a fine red mist. After a few moments the energy ball pulsed and a shredding army of Scythe blades fired off leaving holes as the three mile long blades ripped through cars, people, and anything else in it's path.

The ball finally vanished and Jason plummeted to the ground where he slammed into the concrete laughing inside the crater he had formed. His eyes looked up at the remains of the red energy that held all his power except one bit that he had saved. He formed it into a grenade type of energy and threw it up into the ball where it exploded sending out scythe blades in all directions. These were much smaller no bigger than a hand but they were designed for maiming and crippling not killing.
Cataclysm
Cataclysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass September 23rd 2011, 2:29 pm

Reiko really didn't want any part in any of this madness. However, that was still the normal Reiko speaking. She actually took her medication today despite the fact that she had been drinking. Reiko considered for a second that perhaps, just maybe, she was crazy after all. Only a crazy person would go through with what she just did just to earn acceptance. Her family didn't understand her, Astrid certainly didn't, hell, nobody she ever met understood her anger that caused her to want to hurt people. These two? They understood her. Her rocking stopped. She saw everybody, even Jason, differently now. These were her brothers in arms. These two were the ones that could guide her to being her true self. Is this what Jason wanted? Was this the monster he wanted to create. Reiko Li no longer existed. All that was left was Brass.

Her eyes were different. She kept them rolled. She decided to just let her anger do the talking, walking, actions and the thinking for her. Whenever she thought with pure rage it was then that she understood herself the most. She felt as if Jason could see the evil in her and she believed that was the reason why he did all of those awful things around her. The man had a chance to strike her down whenever he wanted to. She even fought him before. For him not to hold enough animosity towards her to attack her was proof enough to Reiko that he must have accepted her. What she didn't realize was that Jason was just bat shit crazy like she was. But she clung to her thought of acceptance. Finally, somebody out there knew what it was like to be her for a change. Nobody was laughing at her or picking at her.

All of this time, with every fight, she was holding back her true power. Even the energy blast wasn't as strong as she could make it be. The true test of her evilness would have to come. She needed to prove to them that she was one of them. Lady luck found Reiko. An adolescent child was running by her. Reiko's arm extended to the side and clotheslined the ten year old. The boy was taller than most kids his age. Reiko used that to her advantage when she caught him in the throat with that clothesline. A foot was placed on the boy's head. Reiko concentrated her energy into her foot and into her leg. She smushed the victim's skull into the ground with force enough to imitate the sound of a small explosion.

That was Reiko's power. Her strength was on levels that didn't even make sense for someone that small. Whenever she manipulated her own energy she'd be almost twice as strong than what she normally was. That was the power that Jason never got to see. Throughout the fight between them she never used this power because she was afraid of it. She was afraid of killing someone. "You wanted a monster. You got her," she said with a cold voice.

Brass
Brass

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 23rd 2011, 2:51 pm

Chaos looked around and watched as the girl seemed to realize that she was every bit as insane as himself and the other crazy cool cook named Jason. That made him smile a huge, twisted smile as he watched the two go on a rampage. Suddenly, like one of Pain's punches to the face, he was hit painfully with an idea. Why not gather up all the super powered crazies in the world and get them to work together? People who all understand and accept each others mental defects. Yes, with him, his beloved Discord, who he left behind at a hotel room somewhere nearby, these two and any other potential members, they could do whatever they wanted and if any lame superbutts got in the way, they could just destroy them and continue with whatever they want. Yes, that sure sounded like a good idea. He nodded to himself at the plan and decided to sit back and wait until they are done with their fun, then approach them on the idea.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top