The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dealing sucks I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dealing sucks I_vote_lcapDealing sucks I_voting_barDealing sucks I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dealing sucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dealing sucks Empty Dealing sucks

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 22nd 2012, 11:45 pm

Flicking his phone open and closed Jaeson sat holding a large bag of what most would call weed inside his jacket. "Where is that asshole? He told me he would pick up this shit by two o'clock, it's already two-fifteen.”
He scanned the public seeing a man who was obviously homeless and powerless wearing a spandex suit.
“I am Help-man, I don’t ever not help anyone!” He yelled to the passive businessmen on their way home.
Jaeson laughed as the man made a fool out of himself and moved on to the next person. He spotted what appeared to be a large woman pulling her two kids on child leashes. He couldn’t believe the way people presented themselves in public.

Realizing it was now two-thirty he went to stand up but stopped when a boy of eighteen or nineteen sat next to him and said, “I got the three hundred, you got my bud?”
Smiling, Jaeson shook his head and replied, “Nah, not for three hundred I don’t. You were a half our late and now you are fifty dollars short.”
The boy stood flipping out a switchblade and yelling, “You fuckin lied you fuck! I said I’d buy it for three hundred and you said okay. You tryin to mess with me? Now gimmie the bud for 250 or give it to me for free!”
People were staring at the two in disbelief some chattering between themselves.
“I’m not giving you this for less than 350, hand the money over or I’ll find another buyer!”
Jaeson Brushwick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Dealing sucks Empty Re: Dealing sucks

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 23rd 2012, 12:00 pm

~*Cassiopeia*~

Cassandra was currently just lightly sipping on some coffee as she took a quiet walk around the city. Her mind was buzzing--Her ancestors yelling at her to focus on keeping her inner peace. It was a hard task considering the city was never quiet at all--Even in the safehaven of her apartment, she had to deal with loud, obnoxious neighbors. It wasn't a common thing for a girl to have to meditate and stay calm at all hours of day--Especially if you're a young woman such as Cassie, but in her case, she had to, and all she asked for was a little silence now and then . . . Recently, she'd finished a book on the Xeadian people--HER people and made her cringe at the idea of how little these humans knew about her tribe. The Xeadians were sacred--A regal race that didn't deserve the right to be known by such an illiterate rate such as humans.

But she shouldn't have been reading that . . . It make her pain and longing to run free and hunt with her tribe again--made her remember just WHY she was banished and now forever stuck in these three forms in the human world. Sure, she could control her three forms now: Leopard, Xeadian, and human, but it still pained her that she had any other forms than Xeadian at ALL. It was all her fault--All her fault for being so gullible and stupid. Humans were the blame. They reeled her in, acted interested in her, and then did nothing when she was banished and lost everything. She had to learn a whole new language, learn human ways, and also evolve into a pure human to adapt to her new body . . . . And what for? Being simply curious. It gnawed at her daily and all she could do now after 5 years on earth was learn and stay focussed--Help the weak for one . . .

Upon hearing yelling, loud yelling, the small woman stopped and uncertainly shifted. Setting her coffee down, she poked her head into the alley way and upon seeing the two men arguing, she blinked her metallic silver eyes and took a little breath. She wasn't vulnerable or easy to beat--But in her human form, she was only 5 feet tall and tiny. But, hey, it worked in her advantage when people didn't think much of her--Not until she morphed into a massive 7 foot cat. But whatever . . .

"Ah, the drugs will never do anything good for you, gentlemen. They poison your interiors with chemicals and toxins--I've seen firsthand what they do. Why would you so willingly poison yourself--kill yourself, and spend so much money on it. Honestly, you humans have the capibility of both creating and killing. A stupid species, you are, but alas, I am forced to mingle amongst your kind. Kindly put the drugs aawy and leave wit your paper currency--Spend it upon something nice. There's more to life than killing yourself. Or would you prefer to pay only so much to die in a few years? Is it that worth it, men? That is what I do not get about you humans--So much potential, wasted on all things stupidity."

Cassandra's voice was aloof and pretty-Intellegent and accented with an Italian roll. It was obvious how low she thought o humans and it was also obvious how much she didn't fear the two men. She was a super hero for a reason--Kitty wasn't afraid to show her 5 inch claws.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
Dealing sucks Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 12:46 pm

After seeing the young woman approach and then start rattling on about how drugs were bad and they shouldn't be used and that it is poison the man seemed to get a little more on edge. "What the hell man! She is probably a cop or some shit! Give me the drugs now!"
Upon Jaeson's refusal, the man decided to flee from the scene.
Damn, another busted deal, who is this girl, some neighborhood watch nutjob? he thought to himself.

Scanning the woman noticing she did not seem to be a police officer of any kind, also she seemed to be defenseless if the man had turned on her. The cool breeze swept through his thin overcoat. After sizing her up he stood, ready to question her.

"Well, that was very unkind of you to do. Now what will I do with this bag?" Jae said holding out the plastic sack of marijuana.
"You obviously are not a cop like he said so why would you interrupt our little trade of product for cash? I didn't do anything to you."
He said with one hand in his pocket tapping his finger against the handle of his 9mm. "Especially thinking, what if I had pulled a gun on you like most dealers would?"

And with that he flipped his hand out of his pocket and pointed the unloaded firearm at the heroic young girl.

Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 23rd 2012, 12:57 pm

~*Cassiopeia*~"

It isn't what you have done to me, it is in fact what you are doing to yourself and to others. I am not a police officer, I could care less about crime and what you humans do amongst yourselves--It is the plain stupidity of everything. It is my sworn oath to help the innocent. You, sir, are not innocent, but I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove their worth."

Cocking an eyebrow slightly at his gun, she glanced up at him through her metallic silver eyes and slowly murmured, "I do not fear because I do not have to. You humans are so quick to pull the defensive stance and feel like you automatically win because you've got a gun. Gun powder can only do so much--but in your case, there is no gun powder. Lower the gun and face me like a man if it is what you want. But what is better? An unloaded gun--" And with that, Cassandra closed her eyes, the spirits in her head running rampant . . .

Spiritai, protėviai, man padėti, nukreipti mane į savo tikrąją formą.

The spiritual, Xeadian chant repeated over and over and then, within 5 seconds, the tiny young woman had morphed . . .

"Or 5 inch claws . . . ?" She questioned, her voice now a rumbling growl. In her true form, Princess Cassiopeia stood at 7 feet tall, had thick snow leopard fur everywhere, stood on two feet, and had two strong forearms/paws decorated with, true to her word, 5 inch claws.

"So quick to jump to conclusions, are you . . . ?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 2:00 pm

The young woman forming into the new somewhat monstrous form caused Jaeson to step back a bit and drop his gun with a loud echoing crash in the alleyway.
Watching her claws, which he knew could, and would rip him to shreds he pulled out his switchblade. Even if she did have claws like that, he might be able to get a few lucky strikes in and take her down.

"well miss, I have some claws too." he said and just after he focused and felt the duplicate appear in his left hand as he grabbed it in a rush to not let it drop.
"Do you still want to mess with someone like me? I don't want to have to gut you kitten." Jae flipped both open and stood ready for her to come at him.

He could sense this would be another excursion that would make use of his well thought out purchase of health insurance and another well earned discussion on how he got claw wounds from a tiger in New York City.

"After all, no one wants to mess with duplex." He smiled as he motioned for her to come at him with his knife. He was doing his best not to shiver with fear and excitement, after all he was just a dealer, he didn't have to think about what to do when someone with powers came after him, why did he have to have the bad luck of this being the day he fought against his first enemy with a power.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 23rd 2012, 2:12 pm

"I do not wish to, as you say, mess with you, I'm simply trying to help you." She told him with a rolled of her feline eyes. With her incredicle cat-like speed, she ducked down to use her whole massive body and barrel into him violently--not meaning to harm or even affect him, simply falter him a bit."Sir, if it bothers you so much, I'll give you 350 of those paper currencies you call money--I need it for nothing. But your ignorance is bliss to me." Wrapping her long, thick tail around his neck, she said, "I deeply hope you do not have any allergies to my species, otherwise, you'd be swelling and dead by now, My pathogens are odd comapared to you stranger ones. I am a fighter at heart, but your kind are lesser beings so I know to go easy on you. I am nearly 300 pounds, sir, this is an unfair advantage. I'll give you paper money if you wish. But kindly stop hurting yourself and your people with this . . . weed like substance."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 2:47 pm

Jaeson laughed as she talked of giving him money. "You think I need money?" He said pulling out his wallet and pulling out a hundred dollar bill.
"If I needed money, I'd make it." Jaeson began to focus on the bill as numerous copies began to fall to the ground around them.
"I only deal for fun. Where else could I get the rush of knowing I could get shot or stabbed in the coming week besides dealing drugs?"
Slipping the money in his pocket he ground a few of the fresh bills into the ground.
"If I wanted a boring normal life, I could have one in which I had car after car in my mansion's parking lot but whats the fun in that? Why do I want to own things some people dream of? I am happy living a life of troubles."
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 23rd 2012, 2:50 pm

Morphing back into her human form, she sighed and shook her head. "That is all you pursue in life, is it not . . . ?" Stickig both petite little hands into her pockets for warmth in the new, vulnerable form, she told him, "Don't take life for granted, human . . . One day all of your 'glory' and 'riches' will be gone . . . Just like it happened to me. There's more to life that this--Much more . . . "

({I think these two should date. -__- XD Lol . . . )

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 3:41 pm

Jaeson thought about it for a second, "Yeah I guess that is all I pursue in life. Life is there for us to enjoy it. And my riches will never leave me, I can always make more, and If I can't I will have to learn to live with that."

He stepped closer to her and picked up his gun after putting his blades away. He held it thinking and slid it too away.

"If there is so much more to life, why don't you show me what more there is in life?" He assumed she would get upset again at his somewhat flirtatious words and attack but there were other ways for her to react.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 23rd 2012, 4:01 pm

(This is Scarlette ^_^ And i think they'd only be a cute couple cause they're so different--Cass could teach him right from wrong and he could teach her to have some fun ^^)

Raising an eyebrow with a little huff, she took a step back from him and distatefully flipped her curly hair over her shoulders. "I put up with pig-headed men all day--I am not amused by yoru 'charming manuevers'. There's more to life as in you can explore so much more. Theres an unlimted amount of things to learn in this world--Money isn't power, knowledge is. Without knowledge, billionairs woulndn't get their money. Without knowledge, we wouldn't have technology. Keep on learning, human. There's a limitless supply of things to do in this world--What you are doing will get you no were . . ."
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 5:59 pm

"I guess you are right about all that I guess. But if you look closer, this world works in a way that you can only gain accepted knowledge with money. The world revolves around currency now." He began walking towards her.

"What do you know about knowledge, money and power anyway? You don't seem to have any of the above." He said laughing.

"Anyway, if you could become a billionaire by doing a simple job that had all profit and no loss wouldn't you do it?" He waited for her response while looking at her face for any emotion so he could be ready for whatever she threw his way.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 23rd 2012, 6:20 pm

"No. Entirely not. Humility, honesty, ambition, pride, and loyalty. Those were the values I was taught in my tribe. I was royalty, protector of my people and the heir to the Xeadians. I've seen many things in my lifetime, human. I help those who can't help themselves-but in the human realms case, I must help everyone, which is impossible. The world doesn't revolve around currency, media makes it out to be like that. Free enterprise, ambition, and commong good was what this country was founded on. Not money, my dear." She told him pointedly, rolling her eyes before turning to saunter away.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 23rd 2012, 9:03 pm

"You are blinded by your own thoughts. The country was founded on those ideals but in no way is it still set on them."
He was partially pushing his point, partially trying to edge her on.
He took out his phone and was scrolling through, stopped, typed a few words in and slid his phone away after reading something.
"Well if you are so righteous and good you should stay, I have another buyer coming to pick this up." He smirked and sat back down and situated the big bag.

He eyed her up again, 'She doesn't look dangerous at all now, how can she change so much in just a few seconds.' He thought to himself while rubbing his hands together to keep warm.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 23rd 2012, 9:25 pm

"Whatever . . . I have a coffee that's getting cold." She told him with a roll of her eyes as she turned to leave. "Any last 'kind' words you'd wish to give?"
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeson Brushwick February 24th 2012, 7:24 am

"Kind words? I guess so. What's your name?" He took out his phone to check the time.

What I do could be wrong. What if I'm meant to help people? What if I'm meant to change things. He thought but shook his head, Nah, enjoying life is fun.
Jaeson Brushwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top