The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_voting_barSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_voting_barSometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sometimes... Life just Sucks.

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes... Life just Sucks.

Post by Lucy Brillows May 1st 2011, 6:41 pm

The poor, stupid souls would face a hard time explaining this to the police. You should always trust the police; they want whats best for you. Lucy chuckled under Alice's breath at the old fallacy young children were fed. Lucy walked over to the mirror in the bathroom and jumped through mirror to return to the hotel room she occupied just hours earlier.

Wendy put her hands up as the officers moved in towards the group of three. The situation looked dire. And from what they could deduce of the situation the evidence seemed damning. When bullets flew towards officers, they rarely stopped and asked questions without taking people into custody first. "It wasn't her..." Wendy spoke out in defense of Alice. She tried thinking of how to explain the situation, but what happened stood so far outside the norm that any explanation would fall on deaf ears. "She was trying to save me." It seemed well to start with the motives and then work towards the actions that brought this entire situation towards the calamity they now faced.

Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2011, 12:56 am

(Jejune, you or me?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 2nd 2011, 9:34 pm

(You can go ahead if you want. ^^)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2011, 12:54 am

Sachin nodded. "Exactly." he told the cops. "You must have seen the shapeshifter." He held out his wrists, and the cops looked almost surprised. Sachin chuckled. "Just arrest us, hold us for a while, we'll tell you what happened, and then we can get on with our merry lives." A few years ago, this wouldn't have worked, but LAPD had a massive shake-up in it's cops, replacing the corrupt ones with good ones a few years back. Sachin was confident that they would be allowed to go back home and stuff when they were heard out.

He also handed over his pistol. "Alright," he told the reporter and the girl. "Let's talk to these guys at the jail."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 7th 2011, 6:45 pm

Alice cursed, why did she always get into these situations!? She froze as the police burst in, backing away. She could already guess what was gonna happen... Her mom was going to kill her! She nodded frantically at Wendy's words, putting her hand up to show the lack of fire arms in her hand. Alice watched as Sachin spoke to the police, seemingly reaching an agreement as he handed them his pistol. She nodded at his words, albeit reluctantly. "I'm screwed." she muttered shaking her head as she moved towards Sachin. She really hoped that "Justice" would prevail.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows May 8th 2011, 3:51 pm

Wendy placed her hands up, deciding to remain quiet in the face of the blue and black invasion. Questions and answers would fall silent within the warehouse. Any attempt at reasoning would need to take place at the police station. From what she gathered by the little Chinese girl, she would need to prove the existence of the doppleganger in order to work in this city again.

A thought crossed her mind. The situation confronted her with no trouble out side of her job. Regardless of the outcome the young man who joined the situation would vouch her story of the kidnapping. That along with the faux news report would show someone kidnapped her. It shed no innocence on Alice, unfortunately, without the proof of the doppleganger, but she would leave this situation with nothing more than a good story to tell from a great angle.

The stench of cigarette smoke rose from a bathroom in a the local precinct. Lucy dropped the lit bud into the trashcan and locked the door. She felt a little disappointed no one occupied the bathroom at her time of arrival, but sometimes things do not go just as planned. Anyways, a fire should cause some commotion in a police station regardless of the size. Time to make an expedient exit, she thought to herself.
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 9th 2011, 5:57 pm

Sachin, Wendy and Alice drove back to the police station with the cops. They were all put in separate cells, so the cops could talk to them.

One cop, mustached and with blue eyes, sat down on a chair. Sachin sat on one of the two bunks in the cell. The cop sighed. "So, tell us your story."

Sachin explained everything, as he saw it. He explained how he had seen the shapeshifter threaten to kill the girl and the reporter, and how she looked exactly the same as the reporter, and how he had called the police, and entered the building trying to stop them. He also explained that Alice was innocent of nearly shooting the police, since she was with him and the reporter when the shooting had happened, and so the shapeshifter must have been guilty. The cop nodded, and wrote down some notes. "I see. Let's see if this story matches with your friends in the other cells say." he said, walking over to Alice's cell to hear her story.

He sat down there. "Tell me what happened."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 10th 2011, 11:20 pm

Alice bounced her leg nervously... this was not a good situation. She looked around the small cell as her mind came up with many horrifying outcomes of this situation. Finally, it was her turn to tell her story. She watched as the cop entered the cell, sitting down and telling her to explain what happened. She started from the beginning, the explosion, seeing Lucy jump into the mirror, everything. After about ten minutes, she was done. She leaned back with a sigh, watching the policeman for a reaction.. she had bared her soul, now let's see what will come of it. She clenched her fists, getting in trouble with the police... she was dead... her mom was going to kill her!

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 12:10 am

The cop nodded. "OK. Let's check this story with your friends, hmm?" he said. On a positive side, his voice sounded rather neutral, so he didn't seem like he disbelieved her. Sadly, he didn't seem like he believed her either. Another cop came in, and led her out of the cell.

"Remember, you get one phone call." the first cop called to her as she was led down the hallway. He then walked to Wendy's cell, sat down in front of the bars in a chair. "What's your story?" he asked the reporter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows May 14th 2011, 4:13 am

"The story is what you've been told. I don't remember all that much because of the attack on me, but what that girl is telling you is true." She crossed her right leg over her left and leaned her chin onto the palm of her hand. "I would like to know what the young man and I are being charged for." Her tone remained strained and belligerent to the situation presented to her. "Or, why we are being held for that matter. I will attest to the fact that the girl is telling the truth, and saved me from whatever that creature was, but the young man and I have no suspicions against us." It really did not matter.

If the police want to hold you for questioning in a case involving a shooting they will do it. If the police want to hold you without pressing charges for anything they will do it. All she could do to protect herself was try to strike up a reason for their release. Forensics seemed accursed to this predicament; the police would search the warehouse, but whether or not they would find a weapon bearing finger prints seemed distant. She failed to register any distinct memories of the woman's mirror jumping ability, but could attest to the shape changing.

The only way to prove her innocence would be to find physical evidence of Lucy's disappearance into the mirror. The only way seemed likely rested with the forensics team checking for footprints to see where they stop abruptly. But even with that evidence, acquittal for Alice looked like a door slowly falling shut by the minute. Poor kid.
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 11:02 pm

(You know, I can't seem to make a decent post and I don't want to slow you guys down. One of you two can rp as the police for now.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 17th 2011, 12:21 am

(Urgh, I hate roleplaying other people's NPC's, makes me feel like I'm godmodding... and I hate godmodding. :/)

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 18th 2011, 7:39 pm

(Then it'll be a long wait, since I cannot make a decent post right now.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows May 29th 2011, 1:58 am

All the fun needed to come to some absolution. The police would probably let the little brat go if the testimony matched up. That little brat needed to learn a thing or two about coming in between Lucy and her prey. Lucy prepared herself for the final act of her performance in Los Angeles. In the time that elapsed in between the disappearance and the booking, Lucy set up a stage in an old carnival. Lucy ran her fingers along a wall made of mirrors. After giving a sinister smile she concluded that she needed to get back to work.

Lucy took back to the habit of mirror jumping that made her feel so complete. Lucy appeared in the mirror of a middle aged police officer. He washed his face and looked up to see Lucy making the same motions he performed. "What the Hell?" He exclaimed, inly to see Lucy's mouth make the same gesture. "Is this a joke?" The officer looked around the restroom. When he came back Lucy gave the same facial expression he wore. The officer leaned in to examine the mirror more closely. Once his face came closer Lucy reached out and grabbed his head. She thrust his head into the mirror, gashing his head open. She shifted into his form and spun out of the mirror wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting his neck until he passed out.

Lucy dragged the incapacitated officer into a bathroom stall and taped him to a toilet. "Time for fun." Lucy clacked the soles of the cop shoes as she walked towards the exit. Lucy stopped to examine her appearance in the broken mirror. "Looking good in a uniform."

Lucy stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the holding cells. She walked past the Indian fellow and Hispanic woman, and came to stare down Alice. "I need this cell door open. This girl needs to be transported for court." Lucy waited to hear the cell door open so she could take custody of this little brat whom kept her from killing.

Sometimes... Life just Sucks. - Page 3 Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 4:29 pm

(Yay, a post was made! Very Happy )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 29th 2011, 11:57 pm

Alice bounced her legs nervously as she waited for the verdict... was she going to be let go... or was she going to court. And then... the verdict. She looked up at the sound of footsteps, seeing a middleage police officer seemingly trying to stare her down. She put on a brave face, though the fear still showed in her eyes. At his words though, she felt tears prickle at her eyes. She blinked them away quickly, trying not to appear too vurnerable... besides... she was sure the evidence would be on her side.... kinda. If she wasn't so panicky right now, she'd probably realize that something was off.... unfortunately... no. And so she stared at the cop, nervousness in the very fiber of her being currently.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top