The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The War begins, the world turns

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 12:44 am

Nightkill felt his brain ringing. This is not an metaphor that he felt pain. He had a computer and phone in his brain, so he could communicate without even pulling out a physical phone, though he kept one for appearances. He mentally knew the number was from Mist, and devoted part of his efforts to the call. "Amy, you alright?" he asked. Dr. Everyone would actually hear nothing, since Nightkill's mouth wasn't moving, and for all intents and purposes he wasn't talking. But he was talking mentally, and on the other end his thoughts were turned into actual heard words. He had developed this technology sometime in 2022, and it had been quite useful ever since.

Nightkill wasn't bothered by the smoke. Yet. He was considerably more durable than a normal human, but he was fully aware that the smoke would get to him eventually. He merely didn't allow himself to panic over it, and he thought the situation through rationally. Azad and Nightkill had more or less agreed that one should always try to remain rational in a dangerous situation, or try to avoid it by any means possible. Despite what you might expect, Azad had an easier time following this principle than Nightkill, who occasionally let his emotions control him, despite his best efforts. He would make sure this wasn't one of those times.

Nightkill saw the fire wheels, and pressed his back against a wall to dodge the fire wheels. He succeeded, but barely. He saw the whole hallway was now in flames, and felt the pain, but it was in the same way he felt that the moon existed- it was there, but far away and didn't affect him very much. He knew Amy was alive, and Everyone's tactic wouldn't work.

He charged up a larger energy blast, still yellow. He fired it, and it took up nearly the whole hallway, barely missing the walls and floor. Nightkill didn't want to bring the building while he and possibly Amy were in it.

"Where are you?" he mentally asked Amy, his thoughts converting to sound on the other end.

Back to top Go down

The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns

Post by Dr Everyone April 14th 2011, 4:22 pm

The blast hit him. No dodging, no blocking. He stood there and took it. He hadn't move, so the blast propelled him into the already cracked wall. He flew threw the wall, and towards the ground. Before he hit the ground however, he hovered down to the ground and landed on two feet, unharmed from the fall. Going through the wall and the blast however, had hurt. His ribs ached. Pain he could ignore. His back hurt more from dual impacts. Still, nothing too bad. Nothing sprained or broken. Yet.

The front door and closed since he had kicked it open. The wood was splintered by where the door connected to the wall. As he walked to it, a Pakistani soldier ran up to him pointing a gun at him. He didn't even look at the man. He didn't have time for it. He didn't even let the fireball form in his hand, he just propelled it at the soldier before he could alert the rest of his squad.

He incinerated the door. In less than two seconds the door was reduced to ash and Dr.Everyone was on the ground floor. He could smell the smoke now. A house in chaos. That was as close to bliss as he ever got. Others suffering. Others in pain. Others in deep pitiful misery. Something so good about being so evil.

He turned at the stairs. Why go back up there? Nightkill would probably die there. Either way, he knew Mist wasn't really dead. He would have found a corpse, or she would have helped Nightkill. Only other possible thing was that she somehow got downstairs. And this was only other place to go.

A hallway lead down to another room. As he approached the room, he made he flew a bit into the air, hovering an inch or two off the ground. Silently moving. In that room was Mist and a phone. The phone was off the hook and Mist had her back to him.

"Don't want to kill her anymore. I want to hurt her, anger Nightkill. He obviously has a thing for her. He'll die for her, I'm sure of it. Just have to capture her. Then he will be at my mercy."

So, summoning two of the weakest fireballs he could, he hovered right behind her and whispered.

"Games over, sweetheart."

And he thrust the weak fireball hands right at her sides.

The word sweetheart had never sounded so evil, nasty, hateful, and sickly in the history of the world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 7:51 pm

Nightkill picked up the phone and she felt immediate relief to hear his voice. "Mr. Khan! Oh it's good to hear your voice. I got separated and some soldiers destroyed my taxi. I ran but some crazy fire guy was trying to kill me. I just barely got away, but I'm still in this building. I don't want to go back out in that warzone on my own again." she sighed, the relief of talking to Nightkill overwhelmed her. It was comfort at a moment where she felt completely alone. All the while she had forgotten to keep an eye out for Dr. Everyone creeping up on her. Even though previously she was constantly looking over her shoulder, the phone was an instant distraction.

"Game's over sweetheart" she heard whispered into her ear, as a chill went down her spine. She recognized the voice instantly and needed to react. Though he was a physically stronger being, every normal person had weak points that could be exploited, even by someone with little to no muscle. She didn't have a high strength, but she had quicker speed and reflexes than he did. He should learn to act first, then talk.

As both of his hands completely engulfed in fire swung at her sides, she dropped the phone and swung both of her arms down, aiming to hit his elbow joints with her forearms, that would instinctively bend the arms downward and away from her body. Her back still turned, she quickly tried to swing both arms over her head and latch onto the back of Dr. Everyone's neck, pressing the back of her head against his face mask. While suspending her weight on Dr. Everyone's shoulders, she raised her legs up in the air and tried to kick her legs off the wall and knock Dr. Everyone backwards. While the two fell backwards, Amy would shift her body into a cloud of water vapor. By doing this, her tactic was to try and remove Dr. Everyone's mask at the same time. While in contact with another object, she can transfer that object into water vapor as well. And since she is in contact with the mask, it would easily fall off his face along with Mist. Nightkill could hear her struggle in the background.

[[ I realize this is a large attack combination. You can interrupt it at any time, and the entire attack will be negated. But Mist has a very high fighting skill and quicker speed, so I assumed it would be alright to post a more elaborate counter-attack. Even if it doesn't work. ]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 12:34 am

Nightkill was about to respond when he heard "Hello, sweetheart." over the phone. Dr. Everyone...

Nightkill didn't even hesitate. He went through another entrance, by punching a hole in the ground. He fell right to the ground floor, landing on top of a surprised, but quickly dead, Arab. Having over a hundred pounds of pissed alien scorpion landing on you can suck. He ran at his full speed down a hallway that emptied into one room.

KILL HIM KILL HIM KILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIM! His thoughts were clouded with rage now. That bastard was attacking Amy! He wouldn't survive this day. Charging up an energy blast in one hand, he entered the room as Mist was finishing the execution of her combo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 16th 2011, 10:46 pm

Dr.Everyone was taken by surprise by the girls reflexes and her attack. She hit his elbows, and the fire went to his sides. he hands went around his neck. He supported her weight as she kicked herself off the wall, sending Dr.Everyone stumbling backward. But as if that was bad enough, she turned into Mist and removed his mask.

His mask had never been removed since he escaped the hospital burn unit.

There had been rumors, rumors told only in the darkest, seediest places of Chicago, rumors told as stories to their children to make them behave. Rumors told at sleep overs as scary stories. All these rumors about what his face looked like.

In reality, his face looked like a mix between Freddy Kruger's face (times ten) and Two Faces' bad half. The mask had been melted to his skin from the constant high temperatures. As she had turned herself and his mask into mist, so had she taken some of his skin with her. The skin of his that was gone wasn't bleeding, but was red. Like a skinned wound. His face hadn't felt air in quite awhile. His whole face stung.

And then Nightkill burst in.

This added to the rage Dr.Everyone had building inside of him. It added so much to the rage that Dr.Everyone snapped.

Nightkill gets in the way of my ultimate goal, this bitch makes me fall down the stairs. Nightkill hits me with those energy blasts. Then she takes off me mask, NOBODY TAKES OFF MY FUCKING MASK! And now Nightkill was here again, here to try and stop me. No more. It is all to end now."

Yet,despite his intense rage, Dr.Everyone talked in a tone so calm and normal that it made your heart ready for a panic attack. Like this was the last moment the universe would exist. The perfect tone of voice for endings.

"Were you do both looking to die? Allow me to give you, some directions."

He burst into fire that burned with intensity, like the fire itself had purpose. A purpose of death and agonizing pain. The fire extended almost a foot and a half from his body, and it burned a shade of white that was pure white. The kind of white that said perfection. This was the hottest flame he could produce, and definitely the strongest he had ever produced.

He felt himself tiring a bit. The tiniest bit. If you could measure someones tiredness on one to 100, he had only 1 out of that hundred. But by the time he was finished burning the flame, he'd be at or nearly past ten.

He lunged at Nightkill with the ferocity of a rabid animal. His fist clenched into a flaming punch, heading straight for Nightkill's chest. His other hand wielding a whip made purely of fire. He would attempt to punch Nightkill, and then whip Nightkill's back with the flame whip. After that, he would try to put two fiery hands on Nightkill's face. The rage was blinding. It fed him. Adrenaline coursed through him.

There was a reason his mask had never been removed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns  - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 10:08 am

On the successful attack, Mist somersaulted backwards off of Dr. Everyone. Tumbling backwards she came to a halt balanced on her left palm and left knee, turning back into her regular human flesh. She hadn't actually had a grasp on the mask and it skidded across the floor with the same momentum as her towards her feet. She looked up, whipping her hair back to look at Dr. Everyone's hideous appearance which appeared calm for the moment.

Suddenly he burst into flames, in which Mist sprang up and hurled herself backwards out of the reach of the flames. Her back slammed against a wall and she slid over to the side, trying to escape Dr. Everyone's wrath. He wasn't going for her though, his focus was on Nightkill. Her intentions of removing the mask was to be able to knock him out with the lethal chemical combination, but now Dr. Everyone was inbetween her and the two bottles. She wasn't sure what to do with Nightkill in the picture, she wasn't sure the chemicals would effect him the same as a normal person. But her other problem was that she needed Nightkill to get him away from the bottles so that she could reach them.

She steadied herself, ready to evade any attacks aimed at her to the best of her ability. Fire wasn't her strong suit. In fact, it was one of the few things that could still harm her while she was in her other form. Perhaps she needed to just get out of here. But she didn't want to leave Nightkill by himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 4:53 pm

Nightkill groaned in pain when the fire hit him in the stomach, but Everyone overshot. Nightkill went flying back and hit a wall, out of range of the whip. Nightkill growled. "You want a fight? Is that what you want? Time for me to give it my all." the last words were deeper, and came out in a sort of animalistic growl. Nightkill was changing. In seconds, he was no longer Nightkill. He was Doomsday. (Doomsday looks a lot like Spiderman Venom)

He snarled. In the corner of his mind, he noted that Mist probably hadn't seen this form before, but rational thoughts were quickly overtaken by the beast. He roared, and ran at Everyone with full speed to unleash the most powerful punch in the gut he could. He could barely be seen as he ran at the monster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 17th 2011, 10:24 pm

Dr.Everyone was unmoved by the change. All he wanted was the girl. The girl was the key to Nightkill. He was going to tear them both apart.

The look in his eyes since his mask had been removed was enough to strike fear into Satan himself. Nobody had seen his facial expressions complete with his eyes before, and the face added to the fear his eyes generated. His face looked barely recognizable. His face was twisted in some expression conveying nothing more than pure hate for everything in the universe. The look was so little, but it said so much about him. So much about why he did what he did.

Nightkill ran at him. His mind was able to process the person running at him faster than he could move, and Nightkill was moving fast. He tried sidestepping him, but could only move halfway out before getting hit in the side by a punch. He didn't know how to react to it. Had it been in the stomach, he'd have doubled over perhaps. But in the side, he just stood there.

The punch hurt, it did. More than an ache, less than a break. Hurt a little to move. But he was still able. Able to cause pain that is.

Breaking from the course of things, he spun around and ran at the girl.. This was completely random and unprovoked., which made it a surprise. As fast as he could he ran at her and threw a punch. One punch for the face, an unflaming punch. If the punch had been aflame she might die, and he didn't want her dead. Yet.

If the punch landed and she went down, he'd hold her hostage. If she didn't go down or didn't get hit, he'd whip her using the flame whip. And if nothing worked, he had a trick. A trick that was more in his pocket than up his sleeve, but it would hurt her, the trick.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2011, 9:35 pm

She moved away from the two clashing together, being genuinely weirded out by Nightkill's many appearances. She had been able to see deeper into his personality and ignore his appearances that were inhuman to say the least. Dr. Everyone seemed to change targets, ignoring Nightkill he swung a regular punch at her face. She reacted quicker however, turning into a cloudy mist of water vapor.

The fist sailed right through her. Throwing her body back, she pulled a backwards cartwheel landing on her feet like a trained gymnast. She threw her fists up to defend herself when a flaming whip came hurdling towards her at a rapid speed. The flaming whip tore through the misty cloud vapor, landing diagonally on her shoulderblade and tearing through her torso causing her to throw her head backwards in pain.

"Auughh!!!" She screamed in agony. Her body swayed, as she was barely holding consciousness from the blow. Her body flickered from water vapor to human flesh rapidly, trying to retain consciousness. While the flaming whip appeared to have only evaporate some of the moisture, when she transformed into her normal human skin there was a scalding hot wound where the whip lashed at her. Brief seconds later, however, her eyes closed and she collapsed, falling to her side in her normal human state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2011, 1:11 am

Nightkill snapped. His mind had been sent into a bestial state after his transformation, and seeing Mist fall was too much. If looks could kill, Everyone would be dead. And splattered across the wall. And he'd have a hell of a time getting back together during Judgement Day. For one thing, some internal organs would no longer exist.

He screamed, an incomprehensible scream of rage. His fists were charged with energy, the same energy he used for his energy blasts. He rushed at Everyone with full speed and full strength. He punched several times, not giving Everyone room to retaliate. Nightkill wasn't sane anymore, it could be seen in his eyes. All that was certain was that he would attack Everyone with every fiber of his being.

"You." he growled out between punches, "Will die..." That was all he said, all he could say in this animalistic state.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 21st 2011, 5:50 pm

Dr.Everyone's fire must have hurt Nightkill's hands while he punched the Doctor. Nightkill wouldn't have felt it, or cared in the least. He was in a frenzy of anger. Seeing people angry and sad made him happy and filled with euphoria. Some might say he got high of the misery and madness of others. Chaos and destruction let him know he was doing right. Dr.Everyone knew the difference between right and wrong. This is precisely which he did everything wrong and nothing right. He had racked up a lot of bad karma this way.

Dr.Everyone was surprised by the first punch. That's not to say he dodged the other six, but rather the first punch sent him through the wall, causing him to land outside the house. He could see from the ground the whole top of the house was still in flames. They must not have been downstairs long because the downstairs wasn't very smoky and the second floor hadn't collapsed yet. But they would soon.

Dr.Everyone had the wind knocked out of him from the punch, He wasn't as weak as your natural human. But he wasn't too durable. His felt abdominal pain. Not a stomach ache kind of pain, but the kind of pain caused by an internal bruising, maybe some small bleeding. He got up on all four and spit out some blood and coughed a few times. He caught his breath and stood up, spitting again, this time a mix of saliva and blood.

"I will die you say?" Dr.everyone said, a sly smile coming to his face. He burst into deep laughter, but stopped after a few moments because of the pain it caused him. His voice was more raspy than it had been, but was still the same voice which made every word as evil as sin."Many have tried to kill me, and many more want me dead. If God cared enough to answer the world's prayers, I would be dead. But no, I am still alive to cause grief and havoc wherever I go!" He took a deep breath and coughed, and spoke again. "No, it is you and that girl who will die. This whole damn area will be washed with blood. No one will save you, but Everyone will kill you!"

Immediately the pure white fire that surrounded Dr.everyone (which had flickered down to a dull red when he was hit) began to spread out from Dr.Everyone, stopping two feet away from him. The fire surrounded him on all side like a cocoon. You couldn't even see the Doctor through the white flame casing. Then the fire retreated back towards Dr.Everyone and exploded outward, spreading in all directions. As it hit the wall that Dr.everyone had gone through the wall caught fire and burnt fast. The fire was burning at 2,000 degrees. And the outward expanding cocoon of flame was spreading fast, heading straight for Nightkill and the unconscious girl.

With another cough, Dr.Everyone shouted "YOU CANNOT BEAT EVERYONE!"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2011, 9:17 pm

Mist's motionless body lay on the floor on her side, with her hair over her face. The scalding hot wound was still burning her shoulder for a few moments while Nightkill and Dr. Everyone exchanged blows. However, Mist was incapable of controlling her body at this point. While passed out from pain, her brain doesn't waste any time for R.E.M. which controls dreams. Therefore her subconscious was completely shut down. Momentarily, she was as a soulless body. While unconscious, the brain subverts all energy to keeping her vital organs running. Dr. Everyone's relentless attack kept going. She was now completely reliant on outside help for her survival at this point.

(I'll have to stop posting at this point. Doing some research, I can't post about any dreams or out-of-body experiences she's having. Because she can't. When Mist receives medical attention, or after a few posts when her body recovers, I will post again. Though without medical attention she won't be very useful or agile. So for now it's just you two posting. I'll re-enter soon enough. Smile It was fun fighting you Dr. Everyone. You know how to take a hit, and its very commendable. I'll need to work on my character's offensive abilities. She doesn't really have any yet. She'll need some sort of tech weapon to be powered by her Intelligence level. Perhaps Nightkill could assist her in crafting. )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 22nd 2011, 12:17 am

Nightkill growled, and he cupped his hands together. Energy began building up in his hands, and he pulled them back. As Everyone flew toward him, he prepared to ram his hands right at the face of the opposing monster.

If Nightkill had been in his normal form, he would have noted the sheer stupidity of this. This would probably severely hurt Everyone, but Nightkill would feel extreme damage from the heat. Nightkill hadn't been feeling the pain so far. It's amazing what andreline could do when it pumps through your bloodstream. But no amount of andrilaline can ignore the sheer pain from that heat.

But Nightkill didn't care at this moment. He ran at his full speed, which was Mach 1, and he pulled his energy-powered fists back to meet Everyone head-on. This would be it.

Get ready, Hell. Either way you're getting a visitor. he thought to himself with the remains of his sane mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 22nd 2011, 10:40 pm

Nightkill ran right at Dr.Everyone. He didn't see it through the fire. But Nightkill was running at the flames. In seconds he lept through the flames. Obviously Nightkill was too consumed with rage to feel the pain, but not feeling and/or not showing the pain didn't negate the damage done to the body. Dr.Everyone had little time to react due to Nightkill's speed, but he saw Nightkill and just kept on his same evil smirk that villains always seemed to have. His disfigured face only further contorting the smirk to get across evil.

Nightkill hit Dr.Everyone's face with the energy in his hands. Dr.Everyone's eyes shut and his face hurt terribly. The long healed scars bled again, the areas where his skin had turned to mist stinging more than a back after a whipping. The pain would be too much for a weak hero. And Dr.Everyone wasn't weak, but he wasn't too strong. He couldn't take constant hit after hit forever.

His voice changed from the pain. His voice was still his, but spoken like the words came from Satan.

"Your death is of your own doing! I will succeed!" He was not yelling. But yet he was yelling. His voice was calmish, but full of pure pain caused anger.

And Dr.Everyone cocked his fists back at his sides. All of the white flame over his body came together until it was all concentrated on his fists. He moved one hand to go to Nightkill's face, and his other fist gave a full powered punch.

If Nightkill's face got the fire on his face, it would definitely hurt. Maybe enough to make him back away from everyone. If the punch hit, he get burned and possible hurt from the punch. And if both hit, he'd feel double the pain. Despite whether the hits hit or missed, Dr.Everyone was prepared to fly into the sky and enact his form of Mother Nature. He admired the destruction and creativity nature can accomplish.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 22nd 2011, 10:54 pm

Nightkill was on fire. Literally. Flames covered his body. Wham! Everyone's punch hit him in the face. Luckily he had jerked his head out of the way of Everyone moving his hand toward his face, but the punch hit. Nightkill howled, pain finally hitting him. He also seemed to notice the flames on his body for the first time. The building was also on fire now.

Then the sprinklers turned on, an eternity too late. If Nightkill owned this building, he'd made sure the sprinklers worked right, and didn't turn on ten minutes after the fire started. Guy who put in the sprinkler system must have been an idiot.

But it washed off some of the flames on Nightkill. Not all, considering how hot and powerful the flames were, but some. The skin exposed was very red and blistered, and not covered with the symbiotic material. In some areas, second degree burns could be seen. There was one third degree burn on his left leg, The skin there was yellow and leatherly, but Nightkill didn't seem to notice the pain, the nerve endings having been destroyed.

He groaned, exhausted now. But he wouldn't give up. Not to this. With one hand moving rapidly, he moved to grab and hold Everyone. The other hand fired a large energy blast at Everyone's chest at point-blank range.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 22nd 2011, 11:17 pm

After the punch had connected, Dr.Everyone had flown into the air, dodging Nightkill. He was safe, but the fight wasn't over. He quickly went over a mental checklist of injuries at quick mental speeds.

"Back sore, stomach sore physically in pain, possible internal brusing or small bleeding. Arms sore. Face, hurts a lot. Now for mother nature's greatest creation. The fire whirl!"

Dr.Everyone lowered himself closer to the ground. He was about seventy-feet above Nightkill. And then he said.

"HOW DO YOU MATCH AGAINST THE POWER OF A FIRE WHIRL! I SWEAR TO YOU AND THAT GIRL DOWN THERE THE LAST LIVING IMAGE YOU WILL SEE IS MY FACE!"

The sky darkened. Dark storm clouds seemed to form above Dr.Everyone. But it wasn't a cloud. Well, it was and it wasn't. It was a cloud, but made of smoke. Then Dr.Everyone burst into fire again. The fire around him a Deep orange. Then the fire began to spin around him, and grow. It grew and grew until it turned into a spinning cone shape. The wider end touched the smoke cloud and it spun faster, the thin part touching the ground and it spun a little slower, back to the speed it had before touching anything. The fire whirl was born, and in the center of it (literally) was Dr.Everyone.

The ground the whirl passed over was black from burns. The fire burned at around 2,000 degrees, maybe a few hundred degrees cooler. And the whirl was headed right at Nightkill.

Dr.Everyone only chuckled at the thought of the pain and emotional scarring (In the girl's case, physical scarring) he had put the two through. And he wasn't finished.

"The ultimate form of suffering, is dying. The ultimate form of joy and entertainment is watching life leave someone's eyes."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top