The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The War begins, the world turns

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 8:21 pm

Nightkill tried to call Mist again, but got no response, the cell phone being in the car. He swore. "Damn!" Something big must have happened if she wasn't answering.

I'll kill the person who's giving her trouble. He swore to himself mentally. They will suffer. More gunshots rang out. The Pakistani and Arab soldiers had ridden in on tanks, and they were near the outskirts of Amritsar. The Indians had guessed that this Sikh city would be a target, and there were already soldiers here, along with the ordinary police force.

Nightkill sighed. Amritsar had been a victim of a massacre before, a century ago in 1919. More blood would be spilled this time. The Indians fired at the Pakistanis, who fired back. Blood was already being spilled.

Nightkill saw a tank missile coming at a group of terrified Indians. They seemed to be mostly Sikhs as far as Nightkill could tell, the men wearing turbans and such. He turned away and heard screams cut off too soon.

He began to run farther into the city. He would need to be safe when they went in deeper. All the while he frantically tried to call Mist. If she needed help, he'd be coming back at full speed, and God help anyone in his way.

Back to top Go down

The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 Empty Re: The War begins, the world turns

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 9:49 pm

Mist transformed back into her human form state as she entered the building and glanced at the stairs. She headed towards them as Dr. Everyone bust through the door. Her eyes widened at the man completely covered in flames. He got a good glance at her, but she was closer to the stairs. She darted up the staircase quickly, quite possibly with Dr. Everyone shortly in pursuit. At the top of the stairs she spun around the corner and leaned her back against the wall. She had to think quickly on what to do. Her arm reached behind her and she placed her hand on a glass case. She transformed herself and the glass case into water vapor and removed the glass covering from the fire extinguisher, thus avoiding shattering the glass and alerting the strange man.

Changing back into flesh and bones she grabbed the fire extinguisher and aimed it at the top of the stairs where Dr. Everyone would soon arrive. If he did she would instantly trigger the mechanism and hopefully simultaneously blind him and douse the flames surrounding him. If he appeared blinded or surprised she would charge in and uppercut him with the metallic canister under his jaw, and then swing it back down on top of his head in a quick motion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 3rd 2011, 11:37 am

"Running will do you no good. THIS IS A WARZONE! No doubt after what I did to "my squad" back there, they have troops coming. I'll handle them better than you will."

Dr.Everyone began to ascend the stairs. Each step he took scorched the stair he stood on, but the stair didn't catch fire. He didn't want it to. His fire did what he wanted it to, and only that. Nature could do little to stop his flame. Water didn't even work. He found that out that one time he massacred Sea-World.....

As he got to the top he was met by fire extinguisher foam all over him. He wasn't blinded. His mask made sure of that. It was melted to his face from countless acts of being lit aflame. He didn't want to show his face anyway. It was disfigured from the accident. Burned beyond recognition. As for dousing his flame, neither man nor nature had been able to put out his flame. Except maybe those old GUN cells that disabled his powers. Never tried it though. So his fire kept burning and his eyes kept seeing.

"Your little games over. Tell God I said Hello."

He took his hand of the rail and took a step forward, but the floam and dripped and slid to the floor, and Dr.Everyone slipped on it. He slid down to about the middle of the stair case, on his stomach. He started getting up almost immediately.

"That could have broken my ribs, if I was an average person. But your luck isn't that lucky."

He was almost up now, but he was still at the middle of the stairs. This gave the girl ample time to run away more.

Girls and their silly games. I remember when I used to feel something more when killing. Remoarse. Sadness. But revenge makes it easier. Women used to be fun to kill, how they couldn't see why it was happening. How they pleaded to live. Men just got angry and tried to fight back. It's just revenge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2011, 7:02 pm

His reasoning didn't make sense, she didn't want to handle the incoming troops she just wanted to get out of this nightmare while some insane man encased in flames chased her. As he came around the corner of the steps she squeezed the trigger of the fire extinguisher spraying the substance all over him. But it wasn't working! The fire was pure and overpowering the effects of the fire extinguisher. Luckily for her the extinguisher still had the capability to blind the opponent from her location with the spray of dense cloud of carbon dioxide.

Her heart raced as the man's flames seemed to defy the powers of science. There had to be another way. Time seemed to slow as her mind raced. "He has to be over 1500 degrees!" She thought. "Wait a minute, there is another way to stop him!" He took a step forward but slipped on the excess pool of residue leftover from the spray and fell down the stairs. An ordinary being would have ran, but she had her plan already set in her mind. She stretched her legs and ran towards the top of the stairs and came to a halt several steps away from Dr. Everyone. As he was getting up, she made her move. She hurled the fire extinguisher with both arms at Dr. Everyone hoping to hit him in the chest, then turned into a white cloud-like figure of herself.

Luckily for her, she was excellently trained by Nightkill in college level classes. While the Fire Extinguisher has the ability to stop a fire, it isn't designed to be thrown into the fire. The compressed gasses can trigger an explosion and send shrapnel flying everywhere causing fatal injuries. The explosion may not harm him since he was invincible to his own flames, but the shrapnel was definitely as lethal as a hand grenade. She was safe from the shrapnel in her watery state, as shrapnel would fly inbetween the water molecules and into the wall behind her. Her calculative move all led up to this point, but may be turned against her if he has the strength to dodge it. But she had hoped after falling down some stairs he didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2011, 8:35 pm

Nightkill checked the hotel.

Mist wasn't there. His mind raced for the possibilities. She wasn't here. So that meant she was at the meeting point at the border. She wasn't answering her phone- that meant she was in a battle. Nightkill didn't waste any time thinking or worrying. He had a place to be.

He ran outside. "Driver-Shab!" he yelled, waving frantically for a cab to stop. One finally did, a minute later. "What?" the man shouted in Hindi. Luckily, Nightkill was fluent in the language, and had been teaching it to Mist when they came here. Sadly, most people in Amritsar spoke Punjabi, a language that Nightkill understood due to the computer inside his brain, but he hadn't taught to Amy.

Nightkill replied back in Hindi as well. "I need a ride to the border." he said quickly. The man stared and laughed.

"You crazy? There is no way I will go there with the soldi-" the man was cut off due to the rupees Nightkill was waving in front of his face. After a few seconds, he made a decision.

"Get in."

Nightkill was happy to oblige. They then raced out of the city. Some Pakistani soldiers saw them and started shooting, but the driver was going fast. Nightkill wasn't scared. He sometimes could run at this speed. He was just worried about getting on time, even though the car was moving at hundred-kilometer per hour speeds, easily.

He stopped when he saw a car on fire, and some burning corpses. He walked out of the cab, and the driver didn't wait for him, racing back.

He turned to the building in front of him, and heard a small explosion of sharpnel.*

*It's best not to wonder how Nightkill knows what exploding sharpnel sounds like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 6th 2011, 9:16 pm

Dr.Everyone had just gotten back up as the fire extinguisher was thrown at him. He barely had time to dodge it as he saw it only moments before in the cloud of Co2. He leaned against the wall but some of his flames extended far enough from his body that the fire extinguisher still got hit with flame. Quickly realizing the situation, he ran up the stairs and jumped for the top as the fire extinguisher exploded. Where he had been standing, burnt parts of the fire extinguisher stuck out of the wall. In fact, all the way up to the third to last stepp was shrapnel, and beyond that shrapnel was lodged in the ceiling. He could only see the shrapnel in the cieling once he stood up, and only barely.

"My luck is better than yours it seems. I know what you can do. You can become a gas, or something similar. Maybe you can only move through solid objects. Smart girl, hiding in the cloud. You must have been taught. I guess the man I came looking for isn't to far away. Your just the bait. And I'm the only fishing."

He turned the corner at the top of the stairs and walked where the cloud of Co2 was less dense. He could see again.He opened a door to a room and some of the cloud followed him, but he broke open a window and the room was clear. He had a straight shot down the hallway.

"You seem to like to play dangerous games. I like dangerous games. Especially when people die. So, let's play a game. It's called Die or Die. It's like truth or dare, but a little more fun...for me."

He put his hands in front of himself, but close to his body. His hands were about four inches apart. A ball of fire appeared, and it grew. it grew larger and larger until his hands were almost a foot apart. The ball of fire wasn't anything special. Just big. Then, he closed his eyes and focused, pushed. And the ball of fire shot straight down the hallway. A beam of fire burning at 2,100 degrees Fahrenheit. It burned a clear orange, the kind of orange that sunsets are made of. The kind of orange you get lost in. The kind of orange that kills people.

And this super-hot beam went all the way down the hallway, shooting right through it and leaving maybe an inch or two on the walls. It didn't fill the hallway, but a healthy human couldn't miss it. At least, not one that couldn't change their body shape.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The War begins, the world turns  - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2011, 10:43 pm

Dr Everyone evaded the hit and began running up the stairs. As he ran towards her, she took off running down the hallway. The fire extinguisher exploded, but he was unharmed. From what she could tell, he didn't know much about her powers. She definitely couldn't walk through walls. He taunted her, but she didn't really pay attention or respond. While running she turned around to keep an eye on her enemy. He formed a large ball of fire, she had to find a way out. There was no way she could avoid or absorb a hit like that. Her eyes scanned the hallway as she ran down the corridor. "Laundry chute!" she thought.

Her feet skidded to a halt. Dr Everyone fired the fireball as she opened the chute. It was tight and narrow but she was thin enough to fit through. Hopefully, he wasn't. She placed her legs in first and tried slid down the chute. Flames trailed in behind her and scorched her back. "Hnuaah!" While sliding down the chute she rolled and threw her scorched jacket from off her back. The blast didn't hit her, but the trailing flames surrounding the fireball caught her. She landed softly in a linen bin at the bottom of the chute. Placing her right arm over her shoulder, she could feel the burn. Most likely first degree and very treatable.

But most of all, the size of the fireball extended from Dr. Everyone's hand must have concealed his entire view. He may not have known where she went. He may think her dead. She hoped that, anyways. She transformed into a white moist fog figure of herself. She didn't know what to do. Climbing out of the linen basket she loitered a few steps away looking for a place to hide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2011, 7:23 pm

Nightkill had seen the massive fireball. He was in the building, up the stairs and in the hall less than six seconds after the fireball was unleashed.

Cosmos would hear a gun cocking behind him. Nightkill pointed a handgun at him. Specially created, bullets that would make a Telfon-coated Sig Sauer sad, and around twenty bullets in the gun. He carried two on him at all times. It had been especially useful for defeating David Daark.

"Where is my daughter?" he growled, already morphed into his alien form, his figure growing taller, a tail shooting out, his face changing shape. Mist had seen this form a few times before, so she wouldn't be shocked if she saw him now.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 9th 2011, 11:09 pm

Completely unmoved by the figure, Dr.Everyone stood. He was still on fire, but still paid no attention to that fact.

"Ph, that little bitch is your daughter is she? Because to me, she was just a worm to catch the big fish. As for where she is, try looking at a KFC. I fried her good. She's probably as crispy as a corpse can get. But I could care less about people not dying. I came here for you, Nightkill. You see, I can't allow you to control China. It's counter productive."

The Doctor had his hands behind his back, burning as hot as he could get them. He didn't have fire balls in his hands, but his hands themselves were on fire and being heated to the limit of intensity he could muster. The fire on his hands would be almost 3,000F. The house was actually warming up now. Uncomfortably so for a regular person, but Dr.Everyone thrived in heat. He thrived in cold. He was a killer disease that could not be cured. A disease that would wipe all life from the planet.

"Maybe she lived. Maybe she died a painfully hot death. Either way, I don't give a damn. I'll kill everyone and not give a damn. But to be able to kill everyone and not give a damn, I need to kill everyone. And your in my way. Now either give up your leadership of China, or face the same fate as your daughter most likely suffered.

((Dr.Everyone wouldn't know for sure whether Mist died or not, but he's just assuming she is to play with Nightkill))

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2011, 6:47 pm

Crouched, hiding behind a washing machine, she was watching the laundry chute. It was taking Dr. Everyone a while to follow her down the chute. Maybe he didn't see her because the fireball was restricting his view. She didn't want to stay down here long, especially because it wouldn't take him long to find out there was no corpse. She didn't want to leave without getting something to help her defend herself. She rushed around the room looking for something to help. He couldn't be blinded because of his mask, so that was out of the question. Something could still obstruct his vision if it landed on the mask, so that was still a possibility. She wasn't sure if he was human or not, but she assumed he had to breathe oxygen. She didn't see any other form of respiratory device.

She grabbed a small container of bleach, and a separate container of ammonia. With the chemicals combined, it was capable of making a toxic vapor that could paralyze a human being. If all went as planned, however, she would be able to escape without using it. She had the caps off the bottles, ready to use. She wasn't going to use the liquid sprayer, she was going to splash the whole container at once for full potency. Leaning into the two way door with her shoulder, the exit door pushed open and she ran down the hallway following the exit signs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2011, 11:55 pm

jbronze wrote:Completely unmoved by the figure, Dr.Everyone stood. He was still on fire, but still paid no attention to that fact.

"Ph, that little bitch is your daughter is she? Because to me, she was just a worm to catch the big fish. As for where she is, try looking at a KFC. I fried her good. She's probably as crispy as a corpse can get. But I could care less about people not dying. I came here for you, Nightkill. You see, I can't allow you to control China. It's counter productive."

The Doctor had his hands behind his back, burning as hot as he could get them. He didn't have fire balls in his hands, but his hands themselves were on fire and being heated to the limit of intensity he could muster. The fire on his hands would be almost 3,000F. The house was actually warming up now. Uncomfortably so for a regular person, but Dr.Everyone thrived in heat. He thrived in cold. He was a killer disease that could not be cured. A disease that would wipe all life from the planet.

"Maybe she lived. Maybe she died a painfully hot death. Either way, I don't give a damn. I'll kill everyone and not give a damn. But to be able to kill everyone and not give a damn, I need to kill everyone. And your in my way. Now either give up your leadership of China, or face the same fate as your daughter most likely suffered.

((Dr.Everyone wouldn't know for sure whether Mist died or not, but he's just assuming she is to play with Nightkill))

Nightkill paused, and put on a face of surprise. "What do you mean I control China? I assure you, other than arms dealing here and there, I have no control of China whatsoever." he said, lying quite convincingly.

He fired four bullets directly at Everyone. He guessed that this wouldn't work as the creature would burn up the bullets, and fired some DBZ style energy blasts right after this.

He wondered how on Earth this man had discovered Nightkill's control of China. He had thought he'd hidden the trails quite well. But this was second to his roaring lust for this man's death for possibly hurting his daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 11th 2011, 9:32 pm

"Don't play dumb with me. Or are you playing at all. I know all your secrets."

Then Nightkill shot at him. The bullets, naturally, melted. The only thing that touched him was the molten bullet metal, which didn't bothered him at all. Then the energy balls hit him, and he flew back into the wall. Hurt a bit, nothing damaging. The wall he flew into was cracking. His back hurt a little bit. Again nothing serious.

"Want to know how I found about you and your little leadership position? It's called having a brain. Connecting the dots with your goals, threating and killing person after person finding out what I wanted. Looking at survivals and positions in wars. You did poorly and covering anything. And look what's happened because of it. Your daughter is dead. But your going to join her soon enough."

Dr.Everyone didn't even really do anything. He just allowed the fire on his body to light the house on fire. Once the floor caught fire, he just forced it to speed up. Soon the whole top floor was enveloped in flame. All he had to do was let it loose.

A normal human wouldn't be able to survive long breathing the smoke. Dr.Everyone could, fire was his thing. He could breath smoke like it was clean air. As for Nightkill, he didn't know or care.

"Funny thing, fire. When someone isn't controlling it, it just runs wild. And usually, when fire runs wild, it kills."

After he ended the sentence he quickly spun around a few times, each spin faster than the last. A small fire whirl was produced, and it went through Everyone and started heading straight for Nightkill. Fire wild and being controlled. Both used for horrible uses.

"Compared to what I'll do to you, your daughter did't suffer at all. Oh but in reality she did. Suffered horribly."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2011, 4:46 pm

Nightkill wrote:He fired four bullets directly at Everyone. He guessed that this wouldn't work as the creature would burn up the bullets, and fired some DBZ style energy blasts right after this.

(I'm not being funny mate, but that's a serious lack of personification on your part. Also, just to point out.... 'DBZ style' could range anywhere from blowing up a large rock to an entire continent/planet. I'm not trying to ruin your thread I just thought I'd make the point thats all. I didn't think this RP would let you make a reference to another superhero cartoon.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2011, 7:26 pm

FreeRunner wrote:
Nightkill wrote:He fired four bullets directly at Everyone. He guessed that this wouldn't work as the creature would burn up the bullets, and fired some DBZ style energy blasts right after this.

(I'm not being funny mate, but that's a serious lack of personification on your part. Also, just to point out.... 'DBZ style' could range anywhere from blowing up a large rock to an entire continent/planet. I'm not trying to ruin your thread I just thought I'd make the point thats all. I didn't think this RP would let you make a reference to another superhero cartoon.)
(Duly noted. This referred to small yellow blasts, more detail will be in later posts then. And we can freely reference RL cartoons. We do only have a split from RL in the year 2008. Make further comments in the OOC thread in the quests section, and tell me if you'll still participate in this thread there.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2011, 9:55 pm

Mist slowly looked around the corner of the corridor, the path was clear. Looking behind her to make sure Dr. Everyone wasn't sneaking up on her, she ran around the corner following the exit signs that would hopefully lead her outside. She raised her head towards the ceiling when she heard gunshots. Something else was going on here, maybe Dr. Everyone had lost interest in stalking her.

Nightkill must have been worried about her by now. She pinned the container of ammonia to her hips with her forearm, freeing her other arm. Looking for her cell phone, she was instantly reminded that she never brought it with her from the taxi cab. She didn't want to have to run through the war-blazed country dodging bullets and other enemies, possibly Dr. Everyone again. If possible she wanted to get picked up from the zone and placed to safety.

Scanning the room, she saw a pay phone in down the hallway. She approached it, making sure she looked behind her occasionally so that Dr. Everyone didn't sneak up on her. Placing both the bleach and ammonia on a shelf for the pay phone, she picked up the receiver and started to dial Nightkill's number.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 12:44 am

Nightkill felt his brain ringing. This is not an metaphor that he felt pain. He had a computer and phone in his brain, so he could communicate without even pulling out a physical phone, though he kept one for appearances. He mentally knew the number was from Mist, and devoted part of his efforts to the call. "Amy, you alright?" he asked. Dr. Everyone would actually hear nothing, since Nightkill's mouth wasn't moving, and for all intents and purposes he wasn't talking. But he was talking mentally, and on the other end his thoughts were turned into actual heard words. He had developed this technology sometime in 2022, and it had been quite useful ever since.

Nightkill wasn't bothered by the smoke. Yet. He was considerably more durable than a normal human, but he was fully aware that the smoke would get to him eventually. He merely didn't allow himself to panic over it, and he thought the situation through rationally. Azad and Nightkill had more or less agreed that one should always try to remain rational in a dangerous situation, or try to avoid it by any means possible. Despite what you might expect, Azad had an easier time following this principle than Nightkill, who occasionally let his emotions control him, despite his best efforts. He would make sure this wasn't one of those times.

Nightkill saw the fire wheels, and pressed his back against a wall to dodge the fire wheels. He succeeded, but barely. He saw the whole hallway was now in flames, and felt the pain, but it was in the same way he felt that the moon existed- it was there, but far away and didn't affect him very much. He knew Amy was alive, and Everyone's tactic wouldn't work.

He charged up a larger energy blast, still yellow. He fired it, and it took up nearly the whole hallway, barely missing the walls and floor. Nightkill didn't want to bring the building while he and possibly Amy were in it.

"Where are you?" he mentally asked Amy, his thoughts converting to sound on the other end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top