The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The new drug - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The new drug - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe new drug - Page 3 I_voting_barThe new drug - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The new drug - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe new drug - Page 3 I_voting_barThe new drug - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The new drug

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new drug - Page 3 Empty Re: The new drug

Post by Gado April 26th 2011, 3:18 pm

Had ticked them both of, they were clearly angry at this point, and it suited him just fine. What's the worst they could do? Knock him around a bit? Oh dear, yes, that would make him think twice about his evil ways.. And now they started asking questions about his innocent little project they so rudely interupted, expecting him to answer them were they? They barked and threatened, said the police wouldn't mind if they told them he put up a struggle! Well now, they were willing to cross the line! That would be absolutely priceless! An extra cherry on the cake, a sunny day to contrast the regular gray week. Yes, that would be quite nice.

"Do your worst.. Not gonna tell you anything! I know my rights, and I know that you can't touch me! Stupid idiots, flashing your guns around like you're so big.. Look at my face, do I look scared? Not at all, there's nothing you can do.. Give up, go home, do whatever it is you do in your sad and lonely spare-time.. Regret the side you're on, and the laws you have to follow, for the rest of your miserable lives."

A speech designed to provoke, Canni was satisfied, and he let it show.

Gado

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones April 28th 2011, 1:34 am

Bones glowered at him, feel his hands begin to glow with white hot fury that the goddamn punk thought he could stand there and gloat, stand there and pretend to know what both of them were going to do. Again, he was flashed back to being laid out on a blood stained carpet as men with cigars stood over him holding switchblades. The people in this warehouse all had families; all had people at home wondering about them. They weren’t going to go get a second chance. They had any choice of that torn away from the thing laughing in front of them, laughing at them like they were worthless, useless... As the anger burned in his chest like a heart would beat, the barrel of the gun began to drift downwards, over the guy’s stomach towards his legs. Frankie figured that maybe the guy could reattach a limb. It’d be interesting to find out if the highly effective bullets in his gun would do as much damage to as he hoped.

The cape was talking. Bones lifted his head and listened carefully, basically getting the gist of what he was saying through a red cloud of frustration and anger. He was saying something about a vial, some kind of small glass thing that the creature had swallowed. Now, that was interesting. Bones was figuring it out as they guy banged on about lethal injections, which he doubted would actually happen, but it was a scare tactic to keep the guy guessing of their real intentions. But Bones was fixing things together... Okay, so the Scientists were all mainly working with chemistry equipment but there was a lot of biological stuff too, like the microscope and some other gizmos.

Bones swayed back and forth, humming some stupid little tune to his self as he worked it out. Finally, the idea hit him. Some kind of organic material, not natural, but... Wait. It could have been a Chemical weapon, but then why keep the biological machines around? No. No it was probably something else, some kind of biological weapon. Bones glanced up and smirked.

”Oh, I get it. I get what you’ve done.” He was almost gloating as he took a step forward, barrel swinging once again to point at one of his kneecaps. ”So here’s how it’s going to go bub. You’re going to sick up whatever thing you’re hiding, and I’m not going to pull the trigger on this weapon here. Move, and you’re probably going to be limping back into whatever hell hole you call a home...

His voice was straight and dark. He literally meant what he said, and if he didn’t get what he wanted... Well, he could always fire up some of his spiriting around a hand and do some impromptu surgery on the man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The new drug - Page 3 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 30th 2011, 3:45 pm

Black almost busted out laughing when he heard the statement coming from the man. “I know my rights, and I know you can’t touch me.” It was almost too much for him to handle. Black could tell the man was happy with himself like he had said some kind of magic phase and now his actions were absolved.

Rights?” he blurted out still fighting the urge to break into laughter. “What fucking rights? What do you think this this is? This isn’t COPS, I’m not the fucking police I can do whatever I want to you.” Black took a step closer and looked in the man’s eyes was that the best defense he could come up with surrender because I have rights. Black almost lost control and started laughing again.

Oh, I get it. I get what you’ve done. So here’s how it’s going to go bub. You’re going to sick up whatever thing you’re hiding, and I’m not going to pull the trigger on this weapon here. Move, and you’re probably going to be limping back into whatever hell hole you call a home...

Black stared at the bone man with approval as he fished his statement. That’s what it was a statement, it was no empty threat he was totally serious in his tone. Black smiled and nodded at the statement. “That sounds like a plan” he said in total agreement he had had enough of these games. This had gone on long enough, the body count was too high and if this freak thought he could waltz out of here without cooperating he was wrong. They would get that vial one way or another. The three of them stood there in the ill lit warehouse, it was an eerie standoff as they each awaited the next move. Black clenched his jaw waiting for the villains response, he was ready to finish this at any time and he would without thinking twice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado April 30th 2011, 6:28 pm

Canni wasn't planning on following the orders given to him, no matter how much they threatened him, he wasn't going to give up his little drug, after all, had he not worked so hard to get it? He could probably develop another one, but then he'd have to repeat this whole process, and he wouldn't want to do that, repetition is way too boring.

Looking at the man who seemed to have died ages ago, but still being able to walk, which would probably fascinate Canni in any normal situation, but right now, he just wanted to be sent away in the backseat of a cop car so that he could continue his life of evil, this was getting a bit boring.

So they were gonna shoot him in the leg(s), so what? Sure it was gonna hurt, but Canni would actually enjoy the pain, not sexually, but pretty close. So he thought about what he could say to push the so-called-heroes over the edge between agressive talk, to agressive action. He found an answer, and it pleased him to think about the outcome, the look on their eyes, their reaction.. Oh it would be priceless! The best part? He was probably gonna go trough with it in the end aswell! He'd have to take a mental note on that one.

"Say.. Do you have a familly of any kind? Because if you do, that would be very convenient! I'd be sure to pay them a visit! Wouldn't you just love that? Coming home one day to find your familly slaughtered, knowing it's your fault? Nothing you do here now will change that.. It's an event that is going to happen, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it! You want to know why? Because you're both powerless! Sure, you have theese fancy superpowers, but deep down within, you know I'm right, it's gonna happen. If you happen to be lucky enough to lack a familly, then don't think you're off the hook, because I will kill your friends, your friend's friends, everyone you've ever talked to, your future wife - Lets just say I have a few methods of finding that one out -, your future wife's familly!.. Well, you get the idea.. So let's just get this over with shall we? Hope you have fun, I know I will!"

Canni:
The new drug - Page 3 Canni

(Hyena form)
The new drug - Page 3 Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Job : annoying your
Humor : GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones May 1st 2011, 9:28 pm

Bones paused, moments away from turning the guy’s legs into Swiss cheese. But then the mad dog growled and foamed at the mouth, shaking its stupid thick head and growling as it spun some stupid tale about hunting down their families and killing anyone they ever loved one by one. Frankie tilted his head and tapped a foot along with the words, almost as if somewhere he could hear a song playing behind the lyrics. And then when the creature was done growling and snapping and grumbling, Frankie let out a soft little... “Ha.” A moment later, there was a second one, then a third. And before he knew what was happening, he had a bony hand pressed against his mouth and was giggling. It slid up, under his hat and knocked from his head, but he didn’t noticed, he just burst into laughter instead.

He was laughing harder now, his free hand moving to clutch his ribs as if they were hurting. Goddamn, why was this so funny? He couldn’t work it out, until the picture of Archie going toe to toe with the slobbering man struck him again. The laughter just intensified when he saw Aurora slapping him about with tree trunks. It was just, funny that the mad monster would go out all the way to L.A to simply get his ass handed to him by Bone’s famil- Frankie stopped his laughing, straightening his back and glancing down. The Abnormals were his family now? He wondered briefly when at what point something in his head had clicked them into place. He wasn’t sad about it; it just caught him off guard, just like the joke did. He looked up, over at the cape and then back to the slobbering mutt, wondering what they were thinking about him.

”Well, Damn. If you won’t play nice.”

He swung the barrel of the Tommy gun down and with little ceremony pulled the trigger. The gun went off with a Rummmerdrumrummerdrumrummderdrum, its casings clattering about the floor as smoke rose from the empty chamber.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut May 2nd 2011, 12:02 pm

If Black thought that this could not get any better he was wrong. Biting his lip Black fought back the urge to break into a fit of laughter as the man dove into a whole speech about murdering his family and friends. Did he really feel like he was in the position to be making threats? He had two hero’s cornering him and he was making empty threats, this could not get any better. Black brought his hand up to his face trying to compose himself before responding. As he struggled to put on his best serious face he turned to the other hero.

The skeleton let out a soft chuckle, soon grew into a full blow bout of laughter. Black tried to be strong he tried to fight the urge to join him which was growing inside him. The hero knocked his hat off and was nearly doubled over laughing hysterically. Black could not help but to let out a few stray giggles as hard as he tried not to. It was too difficult to ignore the hilarity of the situation they were in. He was sure this was not the response that the villain had hoped to induce. Black turned to see the man standing staring at the two of them neither of them taking him seriously. Black once again managed to subdue himself, returning his attention to the villain that stood before him.

The other hero finally had laughed himself out straightening up he looked at Black then back to the villain. Black tried to focus remembering that he had a job to he had to retrieve the vial and put an end to whatever insane plan this idiot was planning. The skeleton then spoke briefly and then took aim and fired away at the villain’s leg just as he had promised to do.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado May 25th 2011, 7:00 am

(( This isn't going to take any new directions, unless you're trying to kill me.. I've allready accepted being captured, so lets stop it at that ))

Canni was hit in the legs multiple times by the burst of bullets, blood splattering all over the place, a scream mixed between pain and thrill left his mouth as he fell to the floor, bleeding badly, nothing he couldn't fix later on.. but for now, it would be more than enough to make theese two amateurs look bad.

He didn't say a word, but kept his smile up. "I think we've established your lack of self-controll. Now, if you could stop fucking around.. Do your job and take me away, or shoot me some more - I don't mind really - tough it's not gonna do you any good."

Canni:
The new drug - Page 3 Canni

(Hyena form)
The new drug - Page 3 Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Job : annoying your
Humor : GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones June 2nd 2011, 7:59 pm

Bones didn’t wince as the bullets spilled from the round drum, clattering to the floor as blood splattered the bottom half of his suit and raincoat. This was not the first time he’d shot someone, and it probably wasn’t going to be the last, so the scream the monster gave as it crumpled to the floor was nothing to him. He let his finger off the trigger before the gun bucked up and turned the lower stomach and chest of the man into a fine red pulp, taking a deep breath out of sheer muscle memory. Lifting the gun up straight, he propped it against his bulky hip and the top of the gun hissed softly as the metal cooled. With one thin hand, he broke out the empty drum and dropped it to the ground with a clutter, as the sound of the gun echoed around the empty warehouse.

And the thing looked up at him, smiling a smiling, and decided to open its smart mouth again. Before it was even finished, Bones had raised the butt of his gun and was bringing it down to the things face, intent on cracking its jaws open. Maybe afterwards, he’d stick a bony hand down its gullets and poke around to see if he could find anything. However, the gun stopped halfway down as a man shouted out, “Stop!” Bones looked away from the creature, two small burning balls in his eyes sockets giving him the appearance of burning hatred.

A cop stood, with his hand out and his eyes wide. Bones lifted the gun and looked down, with bottom jaw grinding against the top. ”You’re a scumbag. I hope that they lock you in a dark small hole.” With that, he turned and walked from the warehouse, his head down his gun slung over his shoulder as he went. In the darkness outside, a camera went off and reporters jostled into position as they tried to see who was leaving next. A helicopter was circling over head, its blades making a low, humming thrum that whipped at Bones’ raincoat.

He pushed his way out through the police cordon, pulling a cigar from inside one of his pockets, along with a match book. Someone asked him a question, but he shrugged them off, getting into his car and lighting the large thing with hands that were clenching involuntarily. He was sure the other Supe would tell the cops about the vial, or whatever the thing was in, in the creature’s guts. He was done with death for today. He was going to find a nice little corner, a bottle of whiskey and a TV set, and he was going to be as unsatisfied as ever with everything.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut July 30th 2011, 4:44 am

Black watched as the police hauled away the man, it left a bad taste in his mouth knowing it was just what he wanted. "He swallowed something back there." Black said crossing the room and pulling aside a one of the police officers. “I’m not sure what it was but him protecting it pretty desperately so try your best to get it from him.” Black looked the officer in the eyes he demeanor was quite serious now. The police officer nodded, but Black could tell from his expression that he was confused. Black knew the effort was in vain and that the police probably wouldn’t even have a chance to question this man before this guy escaped. The cop turned to follow the other officers who were leading the deranged man from the building.

As they left Black turned and looked around. He was alone, alone in this huge building with the corpses. He glanced at one of the bodies closest to him, one of the many that littered this warehouse, the people that he failed to protect. Black tried to shake off this thought; it wasn’t a thought that he believed a superhero should have. He started to walk across the building stepping over other corpses and pools as he went. He reached the window that the skeleton had used to enter the building and side open enough for him to get through. He had no intention of facing the media circus or sea of Police that waiting for him to come out the front door. Black placed his foot on the window sill and pushed himself up off the ground and out of the building. Then lifting off he flew away leaving the gruesome scene behind him the best he could.

Black reached his apartment after a few minutes of flight. He was able to avoid detection as he landed on his fire escape and climbed inside through the window into the pitch black apartment. He was frustrated as hard as he tried he couldn’t get the thought of those people out of his mind. He couldn’t forget the faces of the scientist that he couldn’t save a as they barreled toward him during their last seconds of life, the look on that monsters face as he limped away victorious. It brought back bad memories, memories of his best friends who had died even though he had the ability to protect them, just like the people that died today. Black was barley inside before he broke down It’s my fault he said to himself. Black pulled off his mask his leaned back against the wall slid to the ground. Hanging his head he stared down at the ground he closed his eyes, but the horrible thoughts kept popping back into his head. He was supposed to be the superhero yet he was the one sitting at home right now not the men and women who had families at home waiting for them. He couldn't even stop the bad guy, he could not even get justice for those who perished. What a hero. he thought shaking his head. Ryan opened his eyes once again staring down at the floor again as a tear rolled from his eye and splashed onto the ground. “I’m sorry.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: