The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Canni I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Canni I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Canni I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Canni I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Canni I_vote_lcapCanni I_voting_barCanni I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Canni

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canni Empty Canni

Post by Gado March 8th 2011, 10:02 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Canni
Title: Hyena,
Alignment: Villain
Race: Human
Hair: Short dark blonde
Eyes: Black, glows slightly in the dark
Height: 5'6
Weight: 180 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Canni wears no costume.

Personality:
Canni isn't one to be trusted. He finds great pleasure in other's suffering, something he does his best to ensure, spending most of his time plotting the best possible way to hurt his enemies, and friends for that matter. He's often seen under various villains, but such things never last long, due to his overly nefarious nature. He does not trust anyone but himself, and does not wish for petty things as friendship or love. But should such things happen, against all odds, there wouldn't be much of a difference between being his friend/lover, than being his victim. His mind is not that of a genious, and he rarely cares about the consequenses of his actions, but he still pulls off some well-planned schemes from time to time.
He's cannibalistic, and rarely eats anything but human flesh unless he has no other choice.

History:
Vermeen, the fifth child born of Arkhen of the Gruerst family. He spent his early years of childhood like any normal child. That is, if any normal child was born and raised by a cannibalistic family of power that spent it’s time and resources on spreading disease and suffering troughout the world. Playing the orchestra of the corrupt to their advantage. Ever wondered who brought the black plague to life? That’s right, the Gruerst family. They did not have much more reason to do this than the satisfaction of power, a power they never used to much more than to get the job done.
Vermeen, as his name was, did not participate in this however. For at the age of eight, he was deemed “Not evil enough” and brainwashed by his strong telepathic mother into forgetting his name and everything he knew about his family, before being sent to a orphanage.
Such a sad story for such a innocent little boy you might think, but Vermeen was indeed evil, just not enough for the taste of his family.

And so, he lived a whole year at the orphanage, which just happened to be a place where big men called “Igor” and evil scientist, slaughtered and experimented the children. When they weren’t using them for labour in the mines beneath the building that was. Vermeen, who at this point had no name, survived just fine. Avoiding attention enough to not get experimented on (or at least he thought so), and at the same time being present enough not to get killed for inactivity. It was after a year that some of the other children planned a great escape, and Vermeen went along with it, sending all the other children in a riot towards the guards as a distraction while he himself escaped.
Having escaped, he travelled around the world, causing a trail of suffering behind.
He grew up as a criminal, and quickly earned the nickname Canni - which became his full identity - by fellow thugs due to his taste for human flesh. His abilities kicked in at the age of eighteen, and he spent five whole years from that point on to master his newfound gifts. Something he succeeded to the best of his comprehension of what he could do with it. From then on out, he rarely ever thought eating a single person was enough, and often transformed into his giant hyena form to eat as many people as possible. This always satisfied his hunger, but gave him unwanted attention. The world labelled him a villain, and he wouldn’t argue. he was a villain, and he liked it!

Powers:
He has the power of Biokinesis, which is all about manipulating genes, dna and organic material, limited to touch. He mainly uses this on himself to shapeshift into other people. Or if needed, a big monstrous hyena, or partial shapeshifting. It also enables him to heal, mutate, change, etc, the genetic structure of most living and/or organic things. He can not (For the sake of powergrid points) grow himself wings. He can also not effect player characters directly unless they allowed him (Which they'd have to do if he attempted to heal them).

Once in hyena-form, he'd go full feral. Being fully aware of his actions as a beast, but with no abillity to controll it whatsoever, as if simply observing from within. He'd revert back to human once satisfied (after eating enough people) or knocked out.

Power Grid:
Human form:
STR: 4
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 3

Hyena form:
STR: 6
SPD: 5
END: 6
INT: 0
EP: 2
FS: 3

Character Image/Description: Standing at average height, he’s got a slim build and has a brown fur coat on top of a white shirt and brown stitched leather pants. His most notable feature would be his sharpened teeth and hyena-like eyes that scream with gluttony. Canni’s normal stance is a slight lean forward, but not to such extremes that it would cause him a hunchback. No matter how naïve one would be, they would never get a impression that he was a good guy (which he isn’t) based on his looks, as it is quite nefarious. Should one find Canni naked, however so rare, they would find that his body was packing quite some muscle, although not in a way that would make him seem like a bodybuilder.

His hyena form is that of a huge monstrous hyena, standing 15m tall with brown fur and bright glowing eyes. He is forced to walk/run on all fours in this form, and can't use his biokinesis at all due to his lack of intelligence in this form.

Roleplay Sample:

The scream of city constructs. The grey, lifeless bricks of man. Nature’s wet wrath, slamming against the broken glass window. The hallway, dark and chilly. Walls, sprained with blood.
There wasn’t much silence, and it would be impossible to hear a needle touch the ground, but one wouldn’t need to do such a thing, for the scream of a woman sung out trough the house, echoing into void. Her family, a father and two children, laying dead at her feet. The mother, holding a gun in her mouth. Classic scenario? It would be, if it wasn’t for the unknown man standing over the bodies. “That’s right! Pull the trigger, end your own suffering!” he said, with a disgusted tone in his voice.
Imagine, you have a perfect life! Two adorable children, a loving husband! A magnificent place to call home! Great friends! A stable economy! Pretty neat huh? Now Imagine coming home, you’re met by a half-open door with a broken lock. You find your friends tied to the roof with duct tape, impaled by various parts of the IKEA furniture you got on a sale. You struggle to keep the scream of agony from escaping your mouth, you hear noises upstairs. You slowly find your way to the second floor, it’s dark, there’s blood on the walls and floor. You follow the sound, it leads you to the bedroom door. You open it. The sight of your husband and children, half devoured, clearly dead, breaks your mind! You’re not much of a fighter, and you have a terrible willpower! A man steps forth from the shadows, he introduces himself as Canni, hands you a gun, tells you to use it. You do, but not on him.

A delicious meal! And the look on her face made his day the best! He’d have to do this more often, who’d think meeting new people could be such fun!?

Last edited by Gado on March 9th 2011, 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Canni Empty Re: Canni

Post by Danger March 9th 2011, 2:57 am

I'll approve, but I'm far from top of the list on approval. If anyone has any problems you'll need to fix them, but I think its fine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 9th 2011, 10:44 am

Statshifting via "Forms" is my pet peeve, if I had it my way it wouldn't exist at all. I'd go a little further on your Hyena form to say No Regeneration, No healing, No Biokinetisis/Changing powers at all. In comparison to other Stat-shifters/Shapeshifters, they require 2 EP just for the Shift alone. Anything Extra in their Form costs extra EP. As well, having Healing powers, Regenerative powers and Stat-shifting powers is very Strong. I'm not sure if you'll be allowed both. The ability alone to change your Intelligence to 0 and boost other stats is a Strong Power.

See Artemis for an example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Question regarding Biokinetisis:

He can also not effect player characters directly unless they allowed him (Which they'd have to do if he attempted to heal them).

Does this mean, if the players let you, you can change them into other people similar to the way you do? What I mean is, does it extend further than just Healing other Players?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado March 9th 2011, 12:38 pm

fixed the hyena-form, can't regenerate or use biokinesis in any way other than shifting back to human form now.

If the biokinesis can change others (npcs, pcs who agrees to it)? yes. If that's not a problem. But not in a way that would give them an alternate form (like my hyena-form), just general shapeshifting and/or mutating. Was actually thinking about having low-worth henchmen by using this method to mutate drug addicts and common thugs into monstrous versions of their former selves..
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 9th 2011, 4:08 pm

In an agreement, the Hyena form has No powers other than to revert back to Human, and is completely separate from Canni, and is Primal. Therefore I see no problem with the character, personally other than the height is a bit overwhelming, but it doesn't change the Hyena's strength or durability.

Just remember your Problem-solving skills are limited, and Low Fighting skills limit your reflexes & reaction time while Roleplaying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 9th 2011, 4:44 pm

Approved and Moved

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down