The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by Nightshade March 16th 2011, 3:10 am

Alice followed Clayton over, hoping that nobody would start shooting at them again, before handing Elaine the guns. She winced slightly as the interrogation started, while Snoot did partially deserve that, it didn't stop her for feeling the tiniest bit of sympathy for the man. She turned away so that she couldn't see if anything else happened, though she continued to listen to see if she could garner any information. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Clayton start to spray the strange gel all over Elaine, she easily guessed that it was for medical purposes, she really hoped that it'd help... Elaine needed it.

She nodded as Snoot talked about how powerful Clockwork was... she had searched it up on wikipedia and from what she could remember... he was correct. But there was one thing... what were they going to use it for? As it by magic, the Black Knight started on that line of questioning. She now had her whole attention to the interrogation scene, this was interesting.

Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by Super Cutie March 16th 2011, 3:27 am

Clayton simply nodded while Elaine spoke, he knew what she was saying was true but it didn’t really make the day seem any better. He paid no attention to the integration going on behind him, he didn’t care why these men were here anymore; he just concentrated on treating Elaine’s wounds. Her muscle spasm startled him a bit, “Woah. You’ll be okay, this stuff just takes a second to kick in. See this hand? A few minutes ago a bullet tore clean through it.” He said holding his left hand up to show her.

Being around the Black knight made him nervous, what if the guy knew who he was? Or had some super computer in his suit or something that would bring up his mug shot? Clayton did not like the idea of that at all, if he was recognized he was sure BK would send him to jail. The place would probably be swarming with police and news media soon as well, another thing that made Clayton extremely uncomfortable. He’d have to leave soon, but he’d see to it that the cowgirl was okay first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 16th 2011, 3:43 am

A sense of assurance came over Elaine when she saw Clayton's hand. Pressure began to clear from her head, returning her to a grounded state. Clayton finished applying the gel to her body, and within a few seconds she could feel a definite relief in pain.

Her tattered boot came behind her, and she placed her hand on Clayton's thigh, giving her the leverage she needed to get off the ground. Slightly wobbly, but overall fine, Elaine walked passed Alice and brushed her hand over her shoulder as she moved on to Black Knight. On her way she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and let it fall along her collar.

"I've got a second wind it seems. What are you doing with these guys?" She spoke still in a half aware state of mind. "The police will be here soon, but these guys are out of their league."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 16th 2011, 12:20 pm

The group were more experienced than to unravel such plans. Granted, Hurricane did his fair share of monologuing. But they weren't the typical villains in the movies and television shows that told the hero all their plans. They were more the type that unraveled them as the plan moved along. They would use a different excuse to explain their motives. But it had to be convincing enough, which it did have plausibility.

"Why? Money, man. Obviously. You know how much that would go for? Billions. Nuclear reactors would go out of business, they would have no more purpose. This thing is one of a kind, there's no duplicate. Yet." He rubbed his jaw that was recently punished by the boomerang. He had to admit that hurt worse than the punch. His tongue felt one of his rear molars that were missing, it had been knocked out by the weapon. He hated the dentist, but then again everyone does. He continued:

"You all heard Hurricane back there, heck you heard me paraphrase him. Our plans is to create a society of metahumans before human fear overruns their civility. That all takes money. Lots of it. Unless you thought four guys could rule the world." he said with a sarcastic smirk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 18th 2011, 11:44 am

Alice continued to listen quietly to the little interrogation scene that was unfolding before her. As Snoot talked about how much money the thing would be worth, she had to agree... after all, it was limitless energy. As she was listening, she comPletely tuned out what was going on behind her until she suddenly felt a hand brush her shoulder. She startled a bit and turned around to see Elaine slowly making her way towards the Ack Knight. Alice stared, "Hey, you sure you should be walking?" but she made no move to stop Elaine. As Aloce studied Elaine, she realized that the wounds were just about healed... Aloce stared for a moment before turning to Clayton. "The gel?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

Then, Snoot continued with his... speech of sorts, talking about how money was important, their goals, blah blah blah. And she had to disagree with Snoot's statement. "Actually, four guys could rule the world with a few well placed assassinations, some stolen weapons, strong abilities, and some psycohological tactics." she said this all very absently, as if simply thinking out loud... which she was. She didn't know sue had spoken out loud though.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Job : Dying
Humor : Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 19th 2011, 1:10 am

Clayton nodded at Alice and smiled “Cool, huh?” the gel definitely amazed him; he considered pocketing the gun but then quickly decided against it. He didn’t want to risk Black Knight noticing it was gone and coming after him… that would certainly suck. He still really wanted to get out of here and Elaine bringing up the cops made him cringe. He really wanted to get out of there before authorities came in and started asking questions. Clayton handed the gel gun to Alice and turned towards the door hoping to walk out without a fuss. “It looks like you heroes have all this under control so if you don’t mind, I’ve got a lot of cleaning up to do here…” he began to walk to the door, if he made it out the door without being stopped he would make a mad dash out of the museum once he felt he was out of the Black Knights sight.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 22nd 2011, 3:36 pm

He didn’t believe every word the man said; in fact he had trouble believing any of it. If these guys were just after money, why did they start here? He had never heard of any of these crooks before, so what, they just went after the one of the biggest prizes as their first major gig? That wasn’t usually how villains worked; he had been used to them slowly building their way up. Either he was lying and hiding their true motives, or his suspicions were incorrect. Either way, he didn’t trust this guy or his buddies’ at all; he’d have to do some more interrogating back at HQ. His fierce optics never left the thug hanging in the air above him, but he chose to loosen his grip and allow him to fall back onto his feet. It took a lot more than wealth to rule the world, and besides, he’d never let that happen! “The world will never be ruled by the likes of you.” He did get one major thing out of this interrogation though; the man had revealed their numbers. He knew that only two of them had gotten away, and thankfully one of the ones he caught was their leader. These crooks would be seeing a lot of time in prison, and he'd just have to worry about his accomplices another time.

His right hand loosened up for a moment, only to slowly curl back up into a fist, cracking every bone in his hand loudly. His opposite hand moved to pull a pair of handcuffs from his utility belt. “Not while I draw breath.” He stated simply as his glare moved away from him and towards the young woman walking towards him. He chose to not make a comment to the other younger girl, he’d more than likely come off as preachy, and that was not his style; he’d said everything he wanted already anyway. “I see you’ve made a swift recovery. The gel works wonders doesn’t it? As for these crooks..” He quickly moved to the thug’s backside, and assuming he offered no resistance he’d slap the cuffs on him and lock them into place. “I’ve got a special place for their kind.” He claimed boldly as the thug was pushed off his feet and onto his side. “Stay put.” He threatened to the thug before stepping over him and moving towards the others. His eyes darted over to the janitor, who seemed to be trying to slip out of the room, which arose a little suspicion in the Black Knight. “You. Janitor. Where are you running off to?” His vision moved back over to the two, figuring that the Janitor would come scrambling back out of fear, and if he didn't he'd be in trouble with the Knight. "I commend you for your heroics, this mission might have not been successful with out the aid of you three. Tell me, why did you do this? Are you vigilantes? Do you all know each other? What could you have possibly gained from risking your lives like this?" He was questioning their heroics, their intentions, and their motives. He had great interest in these three, he had always been one who wished to pass on his craft to the younger generation. Perhaps they would be the perfect candidates, but he still didn't even know their names..

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Blackknight1The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 24th 2011, 2:12 am

"Naw, we just met with a common goal." A feeling of rejuvenation started to build in her lings, but her fake accent would need to take the rest of the day off. "I guess." She thought about his question on what drove her to take on this action. "I guess I'm just embedded to take out baddies."

The janitor and the her height small girl looked like they wanted to leave. Elaine stood her ground and looked straight at the Black Knight. "I guess I'm just kind of a badass." Moving her hand to her hat to gesture her best John Wayne eyebrow lift, she plucked her lips slightly. "Are you hiring?" Maybe she spoke to soon when she decided her accent would take the day off, because it now came back in full triumph over her voice. "Cus' I'm lookin'."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 3rd 2011, 1:12 pm

(BUMP.

Snoot wont speak unless spoken to, so let's wrap this topic up and keep it going. Y'all still need to talk about the aftermath. Jejune it's your turn to post.)

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 5th 2011, 12:33 am

At that point, Alice was seriously considering following Clayton out of the door, out of sight, out of mind as they say. Unfortunately, the Black Knight has other plans, made apparent when he called out the the unfortunate trio, mainly Clayton who had obviously caught the vigilante's attention. She cringed as the Black Knight seemed to look at her, as if he could guess that she wanted to sneak off as well. But it seemed participation required as Black Knight started to question them. Elaine imdiately took the hero view, spouting about love, justice, blah blah blah. She then offered to join him... Clayton.. well, he wasn't speaking yet. So Alice decided to just get this over with, "Ummm...." she fidgeted slightly... why the hell did she open her mouth!? But it was too late now... "I just wanted the situation over and done with...." she looked at the floor as she remembered the deaths that SHE caused. She took a deep breath, pushing those thoughts aside before continuing, answering his questions in order, "I'm just a kid who got... caught up in this mess..." as much as she hated calling herself a kid... she decided that Black Knight didn't need to know about her powers and that it would be the best way to illustrate her weakness., "I dunno those two... and... I guess... I live?" she finished weekly, hoping it would suffice and that he wouldn't guess she had powers.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 5th 2011, 1:15 am

Clayton winced at the Black Knight calling him out. This isn’t good he drew in a deep breath and turned around to face the group. “Umm… Yeah, I don’t know these people… I’m just a janitor” he shrugged, smiled, and then scowled “I couldn’t have these guys messing up my place of employment. I may need the money but the amount of overtime I’m going to have to work now is ridiculous! Just look at this place.” He motioned around at the debris spread around the room. “Mr. Black Knight, is it? I just wanna thank you for your help with my hand, I appreciate it and I’m sure my wife does too. I should probably be getting home to her now, because she’s probably worried sick and stress isn’t good for the baby.” He hoped he didn’t seem nervous; he was trying to sound as honest as possible but his people skills were somewhat lacking so he wasn’t exactly sure how good of a liar he was. He looked to Alice, the young girl seemed more nervous than he was. Clayton wondered what she could possibly have to be nervous about; she had amazing powers and had saved him a couple times that day. Guess we all have our secrets

If the Black Knight didn’t have any further questions he’d return to his plan of bolting out of there as quickly as possible. If he did Clayton would probably stick to that same plan depending on what was asked.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight April 9th 2011, 7:20 pm

The Black Knight respected the young woman’s boldness, and found it a little humorous too. He could agree, she was a little badass, the way she handled herself in that fight showed it. Beneath his mask he smirked at her question, he was a little impressed with her. The other two, well he had trouble believing either of their stories. Being a paranoid detective, he was already suspicious of everyone. They sounded nervous, too nervous to be telling the truth. There was no way a normal kid her age and a normal janitor could so easily dispose of a thug. The normal people were the hostages, and these two were not among them. “I’ll keep it brief, I’m building a team, and the three of you seem to have potential. I don’t believe your stories, or know much about you at all, but I won’t pry; yet. You did good work today, if you’re seeking to put your abilities to good use, than take up my offer. Come with me, I will make you stronger, and we will work together to put a stop to crooks like this. If not, stay out of trouble, and you won’t end up on my bad side like them.” He pointed back with his thumb at Hurricane and Snoot. Out of the corner of his eye he suspiciously glared over at the janitor, he had an odd feeling about him, but whatever it was he intended to just let it go; they deserved a little slack.

He wouldn’t stand there and wait for a reply, but he still listened for one as he moved over to Hurricane. The unconscious villain was lifted up and tossed onto the Black Knight’s shoulder. Next was Snoot, but he didn’t want to risk him trying anything, with his free hand he reached for a knockout capsule from his utility belt. He made his way over to him as he activated the gadget and tossed it onto the ground next to Snoot. Better he was unconscious for now. He stood tall beside the now unconscious thug, carrying his leader with ease on his right shoulder. “I suggest we leave soon, the authorities will get involved any minute, and I’m sure no one wants to deal with that. He said before lifting Snoot up with his left hand and tossing him onto his right shoulder just like his leader. The Black Knight’s masked eyes darted over to Clayton once again; he still had his taser-gun didn’t he? He’d make sure to get that back before taking off.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Blackknight1The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 7 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 9th 2011, 7:44 pm

Authorities never liked the free spirit or the sense of true justice that Elaine used to guide her life. All the scrapes and bruises felt like distant memories of a violent fight. "I reckon that sounds like a plan." Long term reckenin' was never her strong suit, although reckoning always found its way in her persona. "I don't know much of about Janitorman or the Low Self-Esteem Bandit, but I'm glad as Hell to join ya' partner." Her forced accent bled through and into the air.

Knockout gas seeped up into the air around Snoot. She harbored no loving sentiment for that man, and watched as her new boss took control of the man. Elaine passed through towns and cities, looking for ways to make herself useful to the townsfolk, and now she felt as though she found herself in the world. Or at least found a way to make the world a better place by allowing it the ever watchful protection of Elaine Angara.

"I should think about getting a fancy college book learner to think me up a name. Janitorman and the Low Self-Esteem Bandit probably had a genius come up with there names." She pondered seriously moment. "I wish I could find the man who gave them their names. Until then I am the woman with no name." She stuck her hand out towards the preoccupied Black Knight. "Elaine Angara, at your service."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 10th 2011, 10:26 am

Snoot inconspicuously listened in on the conversation, gathering as much information as he could. The Black Knight had made an enemy, one that Hurricane needed to deal with. But of course, they needed to plot their escape. Rush and Slick must have made it out, The Black Knight wouldn't, or shouldn't, leave Slick unattended to. He could break out of any containment. Also, Hurricane would be a difficult man to keep locked down. He didn't need anything to create a weapon, and was capable of flight. The Black Knight would literally have to keep him in a catatonic state so that he couldn't use his powers. Snoot, on the other hand had no extraordinary strength that could gain him freedom. He would have to either rely on his smarts or his allies to free him. The Black Knight requested he stay put, and he didn't want to threaten getting punched in the face again. Plus, he knew his options were limited. The only way his plan of escape could work is if he complied with The Black Knight and cooperated.

The Black Knight reached into his belt and pulled out a capsule that previously had knocked out Hurricane. Snoot recognized it immediately and held his breath. However, it mattered little as he soon found out. The gas didn't have to be inhaled to enter his system and he shook his head trying to break from the dizzy spell but didn't have the strength to resist. The team needed someone stronger, someone who was capable of resisting such kinds of weaponry that The Black Knight devised. Snoot collapsed on the ground with what information he had. It wasn't much, but it was something.

(All characters knocked out. Topic over for me. You four can continue, but I'd like a new topic to start with just BK and Hurricane chatting it up in Black Knight's prison. If BK can find a way to restrain him. Smile )

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 13th 2011, 9:30 pm

Alice shrank as Black Knight seemed to glare at her, and as he began to speak, her suspicions were confirmed of the fact that yes, he knew that she and Clayton were lying. She nearly let out a sigh of relief when he said that he wouldn't pry... maybe she could stay out of this whole mess for another day, after all, judging from what just happened, it's not like she could save people... the he dropped his offer on them. Alice stared for a few moments, was he serious? But before any other conclusions could be reached, an annoyingly fake Texan accent reached her ears. She glared at Elaine, "Low self esteem bandit... really?" she asked after a period of silence of simply staring at the woman... was there something wrong with her head. "And what's up with your accent?" she said after another brief pause, she wasn't sure about others but hell it was bad.

She once again fell silent, watching the Black Knight knock out Snoot. She relaxed notably after he did this... she really didn't like those guys, they gave her the creeps. Then, breaking the almost peaceful atmosphere... Elaine spoke again, "Seriously? You're the one that came up with the frickin' names Ms. Bad Accent." she said, bristling slightly. Alice was not in the mood for annoyances and frankly, that was one in her book. She continued to glare at Elaine, wishing a bit of rubble would just fall on her head and knock her out... maybe a slight concussion too.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 15th 2011, 2:26 pm

Clayton was both relieved and amused when the Black Knight didn’t ask him any questions even though he saw through his cover story. He certainly wasn’t interested in joining any “super teams”; he almost had to hold back a laugh at the offer. “I’m going to have to pass. Like I said, I’m just a simple janitor; no powers here… Just a lot of cleaning up to do” he shrugged “Sorry about your taser-gun thing; it’s somewhere in the rubble. It wasn’t very effective anyway.” That’s an understatement, that thing just sucked he thought to himself.

He decided not to comment on Elaine’s fake accent in case she decided to comment on his now missing fake hair and mustache. That would not be good. Clayton didn’t want to stick around long enough for her or Alice to go blabbing anything about it. He thought maybe he could get them to leave first, because if they were out of the way maybe he’d have a chance to grab what he came for after all. “Well, anyway, I know how you hero types don’t like dealing with the police and the press, and they’re probably gonna bust in here pretty soon; I can handle them if you guys just wanna get out of here.” he offered, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top