The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_vote_lcapThe Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_voting_barThe Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_vote_lcapThe Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_voting_barThe Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Empty The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application)

Post by Thorgron April 25th 2013, 10:15 pm

Name: Baronbots

Image: appear and sound identical to The Baron

History: World domination is hard if you're on your own. Even one man with limitless powers needs some help and some good foot soldiers. And what makes a better foot soldier than a cloned and obedient version of yourself? The Baronbots are just that, mindless clones of the Baron outfitted in slightly inferior armor. Prefect both as an intimidating army and as a means for covert ops, the Baronbot is both a powerhouse and beautiful tool of deception. Each "bot" has its mind extracted and in the empty cavity is placed a remote device similar to the one used for the Baron's Raptors. Through this device the Baron can assume direct control of any Baronbot or set it about a task and let it go.

Power(s):
Not-so-Pure Destruction:
Though they're abilities are comparable to the Baron's, they could never achieve the intensity and greatness possessed by the original. Their suits are also outfitted with similar gadgets to the Baron's, minus the control systems.
Fail-safe:
Were a Baronbot ever to be hacked, the control device in their head would send out a signal to the body, permanently paralyzing said Baronbot until reactivated by the Baron by anenncrypted code and the Baron's own DNA. And although their genetic alterations are enough to be detected only by the most sophisticated instruments, they are still significant enough that another Baronbot, could not reactivate its fallen brother.
Meta-Virus Tolerance

Grid: (24 is the max) (No stat over 6)
Intelligence: 0
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 6
Ability: 6
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Potency:0
Flight:0
Wealth:0

Name: Lizardmen

Image: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Anthro_crock

History: Genetic testing and experimentation with the meta gene gave the Baron an array of strange creatures and grotesqueness. Eventually he weeded out traits he liked and disliked and came to create an army of meat freaks. One such staple to the army is his lizardman. Super-humanly durable, strong and dumb, these creatures are hardwired to identify the Baron as their pack leader and obey his commands exclusively. Top this with a near undying bloodlust these are the workhorse and tank of the Baron's personal army.

Power(s):
Super Strength
Reptilian Regeneration:
Many reptiles are known for their ability to grow back tails and other limbs if they are detached. Seeing great benefit in this ability, the Baron has supercharged it in his already durable Lizardmen to make them even harder to kill.
Water Breathing:
Though not a natural trait of their base species, the Baron has made these monsters as deadly on land as in water, allowing them to thrive in both environments.
Meta-Virus Tolerance

Intelligence:0
Occult:
Strength:6
Speed:3
Durability:6
Ability:6
Fighting Skills:3

Name: Mist Dragons

Image: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPswJoeT0smUsIwm3FWrujB67lLm4h4YhtxMPEST3Xtj1iPKnx

History: Elite ghost-like metas first created during some of the Baron's original experiments, these creatures are incredibly elusive. They are also more intelligent than most of the genetic freaks that fill out the Baron's ranks. Their greatest advantage comes from their ability to become a cloud of living mist, moving through the tiniest of cracks and able to enter an enemies respiratory system to do some serious damage if inhaled.

Power(s):
Air Manipulation:
Gifted with a meat ability that lets them control the flows of air currents, the Mist Dragon can summon gale force winds and create instant whirlwinds.
Mist Form: (2 ability)
The signature ability of the Mist Dragon. When necessary, a Mist Dragon can burst its physical form into a fine bluish-white mist (2 posts). Capable of full movement in this form, the Mist Dragon can utilize its air-like state to move freely through the smallest of cracks and holes as well as enter the lungs of any unwilling victim given that they inhale them. Once inside, there is little chance of stopping this roguish meta.
Meta-Virus Tolerance:

Intelligence:3
Occult:0
Strength:1
Speed:6
Durability:1
Ability:2/4
Fighting Skills:4
Flight:2

Name: Martyr Balls

Image: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_LYjFyobl40e90D50d3TkHSLLEEIVmT2aFYy5Mh4USIQw46a1yg

History: An intimidating and highly offensive line-breaker, the Martyr Ball serves many purposes in the Baron's army and proves to be a highly versatile unit. Engineered specifically as a nuisance and a difficulty to handle/control, the Baron churns out high numbers of one of his favorite soldiers.

Power(s):
Ball Form:
These otherwise sluggish and highly mutated units have the ability to curl themselves into a tight and deadly ball of spikes. In this form they are highly mobile and durable, as well as posing a real and immediate threat to any and all in their path.
Spike Armor: (1 ability)
The Baron's own special touch to the already deadly Martyr Ball. The armored suit they wear is loaded with incredibly sharp spikes, capable of piercing rock and metal, making the Martyr Ball just as deadly to attack as it is to be attacked by.
Martyrdom:
The namesake ability of the Martyr Ball. Once inside the enemy lines, or if overwhelmed beyond its ability, the Martyr Ball can start a chain reaction inside itself. This quickly erupts the creature into a living grenade, sending its sharp and durable spikes flying at intense speeds in all directions around it (killing the Martyr Ball in the process).
Meta-Virus Tolerance

Intelligence:1
Occult:
Strength:4
Speed:6
Durability:6
Ability:1/5
Fighting Skills:1

Name: Sludges

Image: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Black-sludge-monster-271x300

History: These pathetic creatures are a mere nuisance in small numbers, but when in a large group of under the right circumstances they are a menace to oppose. The traits for these monsters was discovered by the Baron during a slip up in one of his meta experiments with his cat. A Sludge has no cares about being destroyed. They know what they are and what purpose they serve.

Power(s):
Amorphous Adhesive:
The body of a Sludge is the culmination of a disastrous meat ability coupled with the Baron's genius. These metas are made entirely of a durable adhesive and have only a rough humanoid form. Once a piece of this already loose body it removed, it immediately begins to stiffen, binding its applicant in a thick rubbery substance. This substance takes an hour to fully harden but remains elastic and tough right up until that point. Because of its semi-solid makeup, the Sludge is impossible to truly damage physically. When attacked in any manner, the effected body part detaches at the point of contact and binds to the surface. The Sludge is made of a finite amount of the adhesive and cannot regrow any adhesive lost to attack.
Meta-Virus Tolerance:

Intelligence:3
Occult:
Strength:3
Speed:1
Durability:0 (accounting for the fact that physical contact with anything removes the contacted part or layer of its body)
Ability:6
Fighting Skills:1

Name: X-Soldiers

Image: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) AQWOfficialWikiMonsterBladeMasterArmor

History: Every army needs a main fighting force and the X-Soldier is that to the Baron Army. Capable of adapting to his situation and taking on other up-close and personal super humans, the X-Soldier is never to be underestimated, especially in a group.

Power(s):
Blind-Sight:
The X-Soldier does not rely on traditional sigh to track down it's targets. Instead, these metas use a complex set of heat sensors and echolocation like abilities to see all around them in all environs.
Super Speed & Super Strength
Meta-Virus Tolerance

Intelligence:2
Occult:
Strength:6
Speed:5
Durability:3
Ability:2
Fighting Skills:6

Last edited by Thorgron on April 25th 2013, 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Empty Re: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application)

Post by Forceaus April 25th 2013, 10:43 pm

The first two are good.

The mist dragons need ability split. The mist form costs 2 points.

The martyr balls do as well. The spiked armor will cost one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Empty Re: The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application)

Post by Thorgron April 25th 2013, 10:50 pm

Changes made! Thanks for the help Forcie!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Baron's Army (Minion/Pet Application) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 25th 2013, 10:51 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum