The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by Sul-Fury March 2nd 2011, 12:34 pm

Slick watched the man run off in Hurricane's direction. He brought his 2-way radio up to his mouth and whispered into it. "Got another hero comin' your way, dressed in black. I think he took out Rush, I can't see a damned thing with this smokescreen. We gotta bail and quick, we've lost the hostages. We've got no leverage now."

Slick cared not who was still inside, he started setting up their finale. Out of view from the hostages, he started placing small circular detonation charges about the size of a fist in carefully selected places. On pillars supporting the structure, and on the walls. They were going to obliterate the museum.

MEANWHILE

Elaine successfully dodged the attack, but was desperate for survival. She attempted to leap at him with a dagger, which he saw the attack coming all too easily. As the blow came at him, his hovering body shifted to the side, and he extended his arm to deflect the blow aside. He blasted enough wind energy through his hand that it almost appeared he slapped the knife without any damage to himself.

Elaine fell down and rolled against the wall. Slick came in on the two-way radio, warning him of another hapless Hero coming his way. As well as the dangers of the loss of his hostage leverage. Hurricane knew where Slick was, and he knew where the Black Knight would be coming from. The same direction Elaine came from. He was extremely tempted to finish off Elaine but wasn't sure he had enough time.

He retreated up into the air a distance away from ground level, channeling the wind energies to circulate in the room. As predicted the Black Knight came swiveling around the corner, quickly assessed the situation allies from enemies, and fired six tranquilizer darts at Hurricane. He smiled as he lunged both his arms forward, creating a wall of wind energy to stop the darts in their tracks.

He levitated them in the air, as they bobbed up and down, barely kept afloat by a constant pressure of wind energy beneath them. Hurricane exchanged his glance from the darts to the Black Knight, and hurdled his arm downward. The wind energy blew the darts back at Elaine and The Black knight at a velocity almost as fast as they were shot out at.

- - - - - -

Snoot had deactivated the Security on the Clockwork, but also heard the chatter over his radio. He pulled out a Glock, and ducked for cover, not knowing where the Black Knight would come from. The security fence around the Clockwork slammed open, with a clank that echoed throughout the entire museum. They were that much closer to victory.

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Empty Re: The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army

Post by Nightshade March 2nd 2011, 10:35 pm

Alice had started to get up when the Black Knight made it clear that he was going to be going in alone. She sighed, but continued to stand up, wobbling a bit once she was finally on her feet. She stood there for a few seconds, finding her bearings before relaxing. As she was still trying to regain her balance, the Black Knight had ran off to help Elaine, so when she looked up, he was gone. She looked around the room, trying to see through the slowly clearing smoke. "Hey, where'd he go?" she wondered out loud before starting to cough again, though less violently then before. She pulled the bandanna down for a split second, wiping the blood from her lips before pulling it back up, hoping no one saw.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 2nd 2011, 11:04 pm

As quickly as he appeared, the Black Knight had vanished. Clayton stared down at the taser in his hand, he almost felt insulted by the thing. He wasn’t THAT incompetent, dammit. “Who does this guy think he is?” he thought. Regardless of who the Black Knight thought he was, it was apparent that he had things under control now. He’d had enough of everything for one day and decided to just cut his losses and just get himself and the kid out of there. "Hey, where'd he go?" he heard the girl ask, "Doesn't matter." he muttered. Clayton looked down at Alice through the smoke; she was looking around and doing something with that bandana of hers. He reached down and put a hand on her shoulder, “Come on kid, we’ve done all we can. Let’s leave this to the hero and get out of here.” he began to push her slightly towards the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 2nd 2011, 11:32 pm

So much for that. The knife shot out of her hand and failed to reach her target. The fervor of Hurricane swirled around the room, throwing tiles and erupting shrapnel form their collisions. Hurricane turned back to her; she didn't know if he would leave her, hold her hostage, or finish her off, but she knew none of those options seemed appealing. She noticed a small dog standing in front of her. A Welsh Corgi, with a white body and an orange stripe around her shoulders. "Ein?"

"No." The dog spoke.

"You can talk?"

"I can do more than talk." The dog sat next to her.

"Am I going to die; is that why I see a dog in front of me?"

"No, I'm going to need for you to take advantage of the next opportunity that pops up before you. It's going to be happening right..."

To her surprise a cloaked man flew over to her.

"Good dog." She muttered to herself.

He through himself in front of her and whispered in her ear. The fight wasn't over. She knew the fight would continue, and she began to try and find something within her that could fight on. If she struggled too much, she could rupture something internally or cause herself to bleed out. She pulled herself up to her knees, blood pouring onto the ground. "I need you to put me on my feet and push me forward. Hold onto me when you do it." She prayed he took her advise. It was the only way she knew to get herself out of danger.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 3rd 2011, 2:00 am

The Black Knight’s stealthy attack was unsuccessful, all six of his shots had been stopped by the super human’s wind power. This man must have known he was coming. He had to have been tipped off by an ally of his. But how? He had been thorough and made sure all the threats were dealt with before advancing to this point. There was no way he could have missed some one. Unless the man he handcuffed had escaped somehow, but those cuffs were designed to restrain even super humans. He should have assured that the man was unconscious, but in his haste he failed to do so, he could not make a mistake like that again.

Remaining on one knee, his eyes were fixed upon the super human hovering in the air. The tranquilizer rounds were floating around his opponent, he was obviously preparing to fire them back at the two heroes. The Black Knight quickly returned his guns to their holsters and rose to his feet, spinning around to move towards the severely injured woman. The non-lethal bullets were now flying towards the two of them, and he couldn’t risk either of them losing consciousness. Even with this woman’s poor condition, she could still prove useful, and could still be treated. The Black Knight reacted and moved just quickly enough to kneel over his new ally, wrapping his durable cape around her, keeping his head low, and protecting the both of them from the oncoming attacks. The rounds pelted into his cape, but simply bounced off of the tough material and scattered across the floor.

While the two heroes were close, they quickly discussed a plan. He didn’t want to put her in harms way again, she seemed like she was in terrible shape, but mentally he put himself in her shoes. If that were him on the floor, he would want to try everything he could until he was completely defeated. Normally he would deny someone in her condition to continue, but her resolve moved him; He respected this woman. Even with her injuries, she wanted to finish this fight and demanded that he followed her plan. He nodded at her and immediately spoke up when she finished. “Very well.”

Wasting no more time, The Black Knight lifted himself and the injured woman to their feet. He quickly pushed her forward and held onto her just like she instructed. He wasn't sure what this would do, but for whatever reason he trusted this woman's plan.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Blackknight1The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 3rd 2011, 6:59 am

Slick was about finishing his charges, but didn't have the motivation to finish. If the museum was going to be detonated, it would only be the front half of the structure. Meaning the remaining half with Hurricane and Black Knight would remain untouched. He had to go back for his brother, Rush. Slick made his way back and found his brother knocked out cold in a pile of glass, laying on his stomach on the display. Words couldn't describe his anger, but he had to put them aside, with nothing to take out the rage on.

He positioned his brother so that he could carry him on his back. He raised him up, and planted him over his shoulders, holding onto him with his arms. Doing so would make him completely defenseless though. Secreting any oil on his back or arms would make him lose grip of his brother. As well, while he was holding onto Rush, he couldn't fight with his arms. He made his way for a fire exit, hopefully to evade capture from the Police which was eminent as soon as the final part of the plan was complete.

MEANWHILE

Hurricane was struggling with the girl alone, let alone the addition of the Black Knight. His intellect matched his own. His bullet wounds ached, and tested the limits of his endurance. He pounded his right shoulder with his palm, putting pressure on the wound. They were close, he could feel it.

The Black Knight was assisting the girl in helping her up. Hurricane let go of his wound and raised his bloodied hand towards the sky. He wasn't sure what they were going to do, but he didn't want to find out. He harnessed the wind energy into a powerful blast, and send a funnel-shaped tornado blast at the two combatants hoping to pummel them down to the ground from above.

Snoot triggered the final phase of the plan, which was calling in for a helicopter strike. A Bell UH-1 Iroquois swooped overhead, visible from the glass ceiling above in the room Hurricane and the Black Knight were fighting in. Passing the two combatants, it flew over to the room Snoot was hiding in. It rained machine-gun fire at the glass, shattering it instantly. Snoot ducked for cover.

The alarms sounded, and the SWAT police would be storming in momentarily. They needed to act quickly to harness the Clockwork and get it out safely. A set of harnesses flew down below to Snoot, and he began clamping them onto the large object.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm

Alice sighed as Clayton pushed her foreword, "I can walk." she muttered, glancing around to make sure no hostage was left, shuddering slightly when she saw the dead bodies. She looked away from the former lives, forever stilled, only to see two familiar figures, one carrying the other. They were heading towards what she knew to be an emergency exit, and as she watched them make their way to freedom, she felt her anger growing. Without a word, she moved towards them, avoiding the piles of debris and glass. She could move almost silently when necessary, as she was doing so now. So intent she was on catching up to the two villains, she didn't notice she had nudged one of the bombs Slick set. She continued moving, not even looking back to see if Clayton was following her or leaving.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 3rd 2011, 7:59 pm

The smoke had started to dissipate while Clayton followed Alice towards the emergency exit. She seemed to notice Slick carrying Rush’s unconscious body towards the door before he did and walked towards them almost silently. Clayton gripped the taser and took aim at Slick; these guys weren’t just going to waltz out of here, not today. He might have been insulted by Black Knight’s ignorance of his abilities but he was still thankful for the gun in his hand right now. It was heavy, but not as heavy as a real gun, he hoped it fired far enough to reach them. "You're not going anywhere." he whispered to himself before Alice nudged something and it fell to the ground making a loud crash, enough to draw everyone’s attention. Clayton managed to squeeze the trigger of the gun before looking down. Alice had knocked over a strange disc shaped object. “Great.” He mumbled, it was a bomb. Clayton had used a similar type of explosive before in order to break into a vault. This one was bigger, and he assumed packed more punch. It landed face down so he couldn't tell if it was on a timer or to be remotely detonated.

Either way it was bad news.

If the taser took Slick down he would grab the girl and make a mad dash out of there, to hell with the Black Knight and the cowgirl.

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 4th 2011, 12:34 am

With her momentum moving forward Elaine felt that ever so familiar sensation come to her. She closed her eyes and felt herself move forward in space. Her eyes opened in the empty antechamber before the clockwork room.
She couldn't last much longer with the jumps. She could hardly see through the blood and sweat.

She hoped she could remain hidden away from Hurricane's vicious onslaught. Her exterior wounds only dug in superficially, but she could only guess at what kind of interior damage her muscles experienced. And then the pulsating schism returned. She grimaced in pain as she held Black Knights forearm. A cough drowned out her voice and under a face covered in blood she let out a faint request.

"Kick his ass."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 4th 2011, 11:41 pm

A powerful funnel of wind came hurling towards the two heroes, but thanks to this woman’s power they disappeared into the next room just before it slammed into the ground. It quickly became obvious that her injuries were too much for her now; she could barely even stand on her feet. The Black Knight gently lowered her to the ground and cushioned the back of her head with his hand. He looked down into the young woman’s eyes as she rested on her back in a small puddle of her own blood. He felt her weakly grip his forearm before coughing up one final request.

The Black Knight simply nodded before speaking up. “I will. Just hang in there, you’ll be okay.” He released her and returned to his feet. It never slipped his mind that there were two villains he still had to deal with. One of them was in this room, and who ever it was they were hiding right behind him. He calculated all of his options before he made his move. He swiftly spun around and thanks to his quick thinking and reflexes he would be able to choose two different options of attack. If his opponent was still hiding, he would jump over to him and attempt to swiftly deliver a punishing physical blow. However if he stood up trying to make an attack, he would toss a dull metallic boomerang at him in an attempt to disarm him.

The super human in the other room was not a concern at the moment. Right now he had to deal with this new mysterious opponent as quickly as possible.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Blackknight1The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 5th 2011, 12:06 am

Slick was making his way to the fire exit as he kicked the door open. Alarms and bells rang overhead throughout the entire room. But nobody would notice in time before he left with Rush on his shoulders. A loud clang noise came from behind him, and his eyes widened. He instantly secreted an oily substance on his body and spun around as quickly as he could. The taser projectile hit the side of his chest with a glop noise, not penetrating the skin but sliding off his chest. The taser projectile fell to the floor and Slick gazed at both Alice and Clayton.

He was frozen still, and not sure what the two were going to do. He could tell for certain the girl was weak though. His fingers twitched ready to drop his brother and take the two out, but he wanted to get Rush out of here badly.

"How about we call this a draw for now, big guy? I'd hate to detonate all these charges with us still inside." Slick questioned Clay with Rush on his back. In his mind he had a plan if he did not accept his offer. Either way, it was do or die.

MEANWHILE

Hurricane's funnel-shaped blast pummeled the ground and tore a crater of a hole into the floorboard. Tiles from the floor shattered and splintered all over the surrounding area. When the attack was finished, the two were gone. Vanished. He'd never seen that before, it was impossible. He wasn't that strong to disintegrate them. Hurricane lowered himself to the floor and looked at the spot the two should have been, puzzled.

The Black Knight and Elaine appeared near Snoot as he harnessed the last strap to the Clockwork. Still having his Glock in hand, his eyes widened at seeing the two appear near him. As The Black Knight lowered Elaine's body, Snoot spun around the corner, aiming his pistol with two hands. The Black Knight hurled a boomerang at him, as he fired off four shots in a return fire. The Boomerang blasted Snoot in the jaw with skilled accuracy. He spat blood and a tooth simultaneously as his head spun to the left. The pistol flung from his hand and skittered far out of reach. Snoot raised his right hand up over his mouth, writhing in pain.

Shots were fired in the room the Clockwork was in and Hurricane spun his head around. He jumped in the air and rocketed towards the hole in the wall he had created earlier, when he created a blast so powerful it tore a 12 foot diameter hole in the wall and knocked Elaine through it. Flying at an incredible speed towards The Black Knight, he threw two hands forward, tried to grab him by the cape and pull him up into the air.

If successful he'd swing The Black Knight by the cape into the ceiling, and on his way falling down, blast him with a powerful gust of wind to force him into a plummeting fall to the ground.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade March 5th 2011, 8:21 pm

Alice froze as she heard the clatter, wincing at the noise as it she woke up from her angry trance. She watched as Slick spun around, the oil already pouring down his skin. The tazer that was shot at him simply slid off of him, not even doing any damage. Before she could make a move though, he spoke, threatening them with the fact that he held the detonator for the bombs... which really was not a good thing to say the least. As he offered the truce, Alice both wanted Clayton to accept... and not accept... she wanted to punish the man for killing the people which really wasn't like her since she hated hurting people... but she guessed this was a special case of sorts. She waited silently, glaring at Slick as she waited for Clayton's verdict.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie March 6th 2011, 11:25 am

Clayton dropped the ineffective weapon, “I knew that stupid gun wouldn’t work!” he thought.

He really didn’t believe that Slick would blow himself up, but it would be stupid to take that chance. He thought for a long couple of seconds before accepting the offer, “Sure” he said. He was still angry at the two men for ruining his heist but he felt that all of them existing was certainly better than none of them existing. “We’ll be right behind you on the way out the door, after that you’re free to go…” he said, standing now in a more relaxed position “Just don’t get between me and money ever again.” He may have sounded threating but that last part had a different meaning to him; he didn’t want to run into these guys alone. “Don’t try anything stupid, kid. We’ll get your cowgirl friend out of here somehow.” he whispered to Alice without taking his eyes of Slick, he didn't believe that at all but it sure sounded nicer to him than "Come on, your friend is probably dead anyway."

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger March 6th 2011, 2:45 pm

The weight of her muscles became a liability for her. From her back she could see the Black Knight go into action against the hidden man. He projected a boomerang to incapacitate his opponent, but became endangered as Hurricane entered the room with all the rage of a summer gale.

Elaine learned the hand gestures of the madman. He sought to conjure up an attack against the Black Knight, but she couldn't allow that. She lost her weapons and now lay dangerously close to the epicenter of whatever attack Hurricane would conjure up.

Her hand grasped the floor and she began to pull herself along the way back to the railing where she left her lasso. She quickly untied the knot and recoiled her lasso. She whirled it around and tossed it over to rope to Snoot. If successful she would she would try a jerking motion to try and bring Snoot to the ground. She would then pull on the rope, either pulling herself over to Snoot, or pulling Snoot over to her.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight March 7th 2011, 2:06 am

The Black Knight’s projectile hit his target perfectly, but his foe was able to fire four rounds from his gun. He was quick enough to dodge one bullet, but he was too close to dodge the next three. His armor was capable of withstanding nearly all three shots; the third just barely getting past its shields. The bullet slammed into his left shoulder, but it was unable able to pierce his skin. "Not good." He muttered under his breath. His armor won’t be able to protect him for a little while. Though he was still tough outside of his armor, he couldn’t risk taking a heavy attack. He moved his right hand to grip his shoulder; he was bleeding a little, the bullet hole showing in his armor.

None of the enemies he encountered seemed nearly as powerful as the man who he just escaped from, he could only assume that he was their leader. The Black Knight would not be so foolish to forget about him. He turned in time to see the super human flying towards him. He knew exactly what to do, and he was quick enough to react. His left hand swiftly moved to his utility belt to grab two knock out-gas capsules. Not long after he was lifted into the air he threw them towards his superhuman foe’s face. It was a risky move, not knowing how tough this man was, but he felt confident in this choice. Even if he was unsuccessful he was sure he could think of something else, or at least he liked to think that. This man seemed like he could severely injure him.

If his plan was successful he would move his opposite hand to grip his grappling gun, aim it towards the roof and fire it without hesitation. Allowing him to save himself from falling to the ground, he would be able to lower himself back to the ground afterwards. If it failed, he would have to make a quick decision, or be stuck taking the powerful wind attack.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 7th 2011, 11:44 am

Slick gave a sinister smirk as he took off out the door at Clayton's request, with Rush in tow. Outside, a parked vehicle had been there waiting for him. He placed Rush in the passenger seat and worked his way to the door to take off in a hurry.

MEANWHILE

Hurricane grasped The Black Knight's cape and flew skyward but was pelted in the face with two gas capsules, releasing their substance in his face. Instantly recognizing the danger he let go of The Black Knight and forfeited his attack, turning it into a retreat. But the gas didn't need to be inhaled, it forcefully entered into his system. Hurricane fell down from the sky with the Black Knight and hurdled towards the ground which wouldn't be too painful of a landing blow unless forced down with an extra attack.

The Helicopter above saw Hurricane go down and immediately began to retreat. It was hovering above the battle with the Clockwork strapped to several harnesses. The large chopper started to lift in the air and slowly raise the Clockwork from its position. The machine guns aimed at The Black Knight but refused to fire for he was too close to Hurricane.

Snoot wouldn't be down long from getting his jaw smacked around, and the Black Knight seemed to be too busy to ensnare him before Hurricane took action. With one hand still covered over his mouth he scrambled for the gun. A lasso twirled over his head and wrapped around his neck, clotheslining him to the ground. He sprawled on the ground and quickly got to his feet, wrapping his arms around the lasso so as to not allow her to put any pressure on his neck. He was going to give it a strong tug with his superior might but noticed Hurricane was down. He got to both knees and then placed his hands behind his head in surrender. The helicopter nor Hurricane could get him out now.

Last edited by Hurricane on March 7th 2011, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

The Goal of Limitless Energy, a Limitless Army - Page 5 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top