The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

what arrh ye doin here?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 4 Empty Re: what arrh ye doin here?

Post by Jeannie Rose January 11th 2017, 1:07 am

oh hello there! Jeannie smiles when Danny bumps into her. that's good I'm getting hungry so did you find the treasure let? What's the plan now? a pirate lady in Singapore? are we going to like a pirate pawn shop with the treasure? looks like you caught the pirate queen. yay the boats ours now. I declare me the new pirate queen then. Jeannie playfully swings the sword she found around singing pirate songs

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 21st 2017, 3:21 pm

For a moment Tori felt like she could breath easily. Then Jeannie declared herself pirate queen. "If that's so, then..." Kelp would arise from over the side of the ship and wrap Jeannie up. "I don't really trust pirates."

"This thing feels weird." The commotion behind her never phased Danny as she only looked down to her bracelet. "I'm pretty sure a pirate lives in my bracelet now. I hope I don't ask for help to take down a villain and get a lesson on the importance of oranges to cure scurvy."

"Can you get it out?" Tori continued to wrap up the rest of the crew in their sedated and confused mind states.

"I've never tried to get something out of it before. I'm pretty sure it will be fine." Neither of Danny's eyebrows agreed with her sentiment. "It's not like a pirate can beat up vikings and samurai and the other stuff living in there."

A sharp pull to the ship sent the ship almost on its side until a sharp course correction balanced it out. "I may have been in a little too much of a hurry to get home. Oh well, we're facing the right direction now. Did we get what we came for?"

"Uh, yeah. This mission was a success." Danny looked around, paying attention to the lack of enemies, and the lack of enemies meant no more attacked ships. Successful enough. "Now, let's go home."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 22nd 2017, 12:14 am

that tickles, guess being the queen of pirates comes with free seaweed wraps good job perk your skin could use the Moisturizing being out in the sun and sea air all the time Jeannie smiles amused with her all the sudden being wrapped in seaweed . and listens to Danny talk about her bracelet.

so your bracelet eats ghost then you can ask them to help you, like Pokemon with ghosts? hey, can we get something eat I'm hungry? and you owe me dinner cause you lost my fish when you let the pirates wreck our boat.

hope you got good insurances for that, guessing boats are expensive to pay for when your break them.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 22nd 2017, 6:28 am

"Owe you dinner?" Danny stopped watching her bracelet long enough to pull her head to face Jeannie. "After what you put me through? If you want a fish, you can jump over board and get it yourself."

"She's right about the boat. Did you use your credit card to rent it?" The pier grew closer to sight as more kelp continued to act as a pulley system for the ship.

"I used Bliss', so she can suck it up and pay for it." The statement Jeannie said about catching pokemon made sense in a very odd way to Danny. She never thought of it like that, but at the same time, she never caught a ghost in her bracelet before. It began to make her think of just what else- and how else did those spirits become encased in her bracelet. Where they actually trapped?

More waves crashed against the bow of the ship as Tori turned back to walk towards Danny. "That's kinda shitty. Bliss doesn't really have money anymore, and you seem to have limitless amounts of money from wherever your parents keep sending money from, so maybe you can just buy them a-"

"So, I gotta buy Jeannie dinner and Bliss a boat. Great." Danny looked over to Jeannie as she enjoyed her seaweed wrap.

Tori joined in the stare. She hoped the wrapping would not hurt Jeannie, but given her current state, she wished it would hurt just a little. "I didn't say anything about Jeannie. That's your girl. I'm just saying, Bliss won't be happy."

"Oh no, Bliss will be angry. Just like the sky will be blue."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 22nd 2017, 1:58 pm

hey I didn't want to tie you up that was the pirate ladies mind control.

and it all worked out in the end right so we should celebrate. you know most would be happy about getting to have dinner with a pretty girl like me. so is this bliss person like your boss or something?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top