The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
what arrh ye  doin here? I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
what arrh ye  doin here? I_vote_lcapwhat arrh ye  doin here? I_voting_barwhat arrh ye  doin here? I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
what arrh ye  doin here? I_vote_lcapwhat arrh ye  doin here? I_voting_barwhat arrh ye  doin here? I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

what arrh ye doin here?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what arrh ye  doin here? Empty what arrh ye doin here?

Post by Jeannie Rose November 7th 2016, 2:03 pm

So Jeannie finds herself in Florida with another strange case to solve. apparently, They're stories of people seeing a ghostly pirate ship. pirates and ghost! How exciting Jeannie can't wait to check it out.

Well, she might have to wait a little bit. She can't look for ghost in the middle of the day. Well, she can get some vacationing in then and heads down to the beach.

So sitting under a colorful beach umbrella in a black and pink poke dot bikini Jeannie enjoys the beautiful day snacking on a snow cone watching the waves.

She thinks it would be nice if all the case she took involved her ending up on the beach.huh the ocean sure is big,it'll take me forever to find that ship,well the more nights I spend chasing ghost here the more days I can spend on the beach waiting for them to come out I guess.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

what arrh ye  doin here? Empty Re: what arrh ye doin here?

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 7th 2016, 5:35 pm

One good rain always looked like it would give Florida to the ocean. So, Danny wore an appropriate attire for the worst case scenario, which happened to fit in with the decor most wore to the gulf side of the state. Sand pushed between Danny's toes as she stepped onto the white sand beach in a white bikini with black fill along the sides of the bottom and a black bow between the top. A knot formed just on the side of her hip bone, tying the wrap firmly around her waist.

Sightings of strange occurrences dogged the news recently, but little substance came through with any real investigation. Except for when Danny and her non-Tsukimi partner Tori came to investigate. Finding something odd would give Danny and Tori a good heads up, but when Tori did not return the night before, it only gave Danny a heads up.

Walking through the beach, Danny spotted something familiar. Eerily familiar. Or, possibly just eerie. "Jeannie? Why are you- oh, I guess bad things really do come in threes. I hope the third bad thing is tame."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 7th 2016, 7:27 pm

Jeannie turns her attention to someone calling her name. A big smile comes across her face when she sees it's her friend Danny in a very cute swimsuit.

She hopes up and hugs Danny. Danny it's so nice to see you. Why am I here well I came to Florida to investigate this story I heard about a ghost pirate ship. Sounded neat,but ghost only come out a night so I thought I'd hang out at the beach till then.

say do you know if that thing about having to wait awhile after you eat before swimming after eating applies to snowcones? cause it's a liquid so it is more like a drink than a food but it's kinda considered food. See I was wanting to go swim cause the water looks nice but I just had a snowcone before you got here. then again with my high metabolism, I've probably waited long enough any why. cause it wouldn't take as long for me on whatever digestion thing your supposed wait for.
so I guess it be ok to swim now.

so are you on vacation? how have you been since last time I saw you?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 7th 2016, 7:59 pm

"Jeannie." The massive hug wrapped all around Danny. "I have no idea at all. But, what were you saying about a ghost ship? It only comes out at night? Well, that makes perfect sense, but it doesn't do me a whole lot of good." Danny eventually worked her way out of Jeannie's grasp. "If these guys only come out at night, it means we can't miss wherever they are planning on showing up. Do you know where they will show up when they do arrive? A friend of mine was investigating them last night, and she hasn't come back yet."

The tools Danny planned on using all remained back in her hotel. The bag hanging from her arm only contained sun screen, a pair of sunglasses, and her cell phone. Preparations would need to be made in order to get ready for tonight, but the plans would hinge upon what ideas and machinations currently resided in Jeannie's head.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 7th 2016, 10:32 pm

Will I'm not exactly sure where it is,I know it's out there somewhere in the water cause that's where boats go. just That sailors have been seeing an old-timey pirate ship appear kinda just pops up floats around then disappears.

So we'll need to rent a boat and float around till we see it. Maybe do some fishing while were out there. That's kinda all I had for a plan might take awhile big ocean and all. maybe we could ask around and see if we can narrow the area down it's between here and the Bahamas if that helps. maybe get some of the sailors to mark on a map for us where they were when they saw it. Think it's Blackbeard or captain hook I'm hoping it's jack sparrow his the best pirate.That's just terrible about your friend.

Don't worry finding missing stuff is what I'm best at, We'll find her,so what's she look like? easier to find someone if you know what they look like. And smell like in my case don't suppose you got something of hers I could smell?

Hope that doesn't sound too weird just I can follow smells so it helps.Maybe we should look where you saw her last,that's always a good place to start. Think if we looked underwater there might be boat tracks,never tried to catch a boat before should be fun. so where should we start? To bad aqua man isn't here one of the few times talking to fish would actually be useful.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 7th 2016, 11:50 pm

Well, when help came, it did not always come in the way most prudent to the person in need. But, finding some assistance was better- especially when Danny could almost assume pirates captured her previous assistance. "She looks like-" Danny pulled her phone out of her bag and dug through her photos until she came across a picture of her dark complected aquatic friend eating a sushi roll. "She looks athletic with a dark complexion. Speaking of Aquaman, Tori here can speak with sealife, breathe underwater, control kelp all that good water stuff. I'm figuring she found those pirates last night- or maybe they found her first. Either way, I'm pretty sure they are the reason she is missing."

Now they needed a boat. A small one for hiding. "I don't like fishing, but I guess you can- and probably will, do whatever you want on our way their. We need to get a boat we can maneuver with and try to hide in the jetties until we see a ghost ship. Full of pirates. I hope it isn't just drug dealers dressing like pirates." Danny started to walk off towards the pier.

Finding a rental stall did not take long, nor did any clearance from Danny's credit card. "The small one will do just fine. Nothing fancy, maybe a dark one." Danny tossed her bag in the back of the boat and hopped in with the keys. "I probably should have brought a pair of shorts."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2016, 2:36 am

Jeannie looks at the picture of Danny's misplaced friend.She's pretty,well that's convenient your friend just happens to have water powers and our adventure takes places at sea. But I guess that's why you'd bring her along to assist you. She gathers her things and follows Danny as she went in search of a boat.

Well what about eating fish? I'm a good cook,I'll catch us a big yummy fish. can't catch the ghost on empty tummies. yeah, I'd be disappointed if it wasn't real pirate ghosts that wouldn't be as fun. She rubs her tummy and smiles imagining a yummy seafood fest they could be having soon.

While Danny acquires a boat Jeannie gets some fishing stuff. She makes a pouty face when Danny says there not getting a too fancy boat ,she liked fancy stuff. Well as long as it's not a leaky old rowboat she guesses it'll do. she follows her to their boat.

what for? are shorts an important part of the plan for catching the ghost?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 8th 2016, 3:02 am

"The shorts are for comfort. You should be comfortable when trying to catch pirates. At least, I would assume. I can't go off of personal experience." A wave of experience brushed over Danny's mind as the waves broke against the bow of the ship. "Well, there was one time... You know what, I think comfort is only like the fourth thing pertinent with catching ghost pirates. The first thing, is not letting them get the drop on you."

Whether or not Jeannie would assist in a stealthy operation rested on just how focused she would be. Most likely Jeannie could focus, but the focus always had a way of vanishing. Luckily, it came back at the most opportune times. Now Danny needed a little opportune situation to get to the bottom of this endeavor.

While Jeannie continued to fish, cook, and otherwise generally carry on on the perimeter of the mission, Danny used her phone to monitor the weather patterns to see if anything out of the ordinary would be coming for them. "Night's going to be clear. We should be able to see anything coming our way." With certainty in the weather report, Danny killed the engine, letting the boat drift with the push of the waves.

It only took a few hours for the sun to begin sinking behind the sea line. "When they show up, we need to get close. I actually don't have any plan for how to do that without being seen. I'm pretty sure if they see us we'll be walking the plank a few minutes later."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2016, 2:19 pm

Jeannie sits by the side of the boat with a fishing pole listening to Danny.
oh yeah it's good to be comfortable,huh I think we need camouflage,we don't get any paint type stuff? maybe we can cover ourselves in mud and seaweed.

that way will blend in with the water and can swim over to the ship. then I guess will use a rope and climb on then find you, friend,I think I got one!!!!!!!!! Give me a hand Danny it's a big one
Jeannie tries to pull the big fish in.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 8th 2016, 4:50 pm

Danny wanted to dismiss Jeannie's plan, but deep down she knew it made a great deal of sense. Why did it have to make such sense? "That sounds reasonable, but I don't actually know where to find any seaweed that will stay in tact since my partner isn't here to manipulate right now, so I guess we can fish some out."

The air began to cool around the boat as Danny reached over to help Jeannie pull a fish out of the water. A slight breeze pushed past her hair, letting slight precipitation rub against her neck. "Fog? Hold on." Danny reached back for her phone. Clear skies. No red or even green clouds moving over the skytracker app. "I guess these ghosts bring fog machines with them- um let's hide."

Over the side of the ship seemed best. Danny latched on to the side of the boat, trying to keep her eyes open for where a boat would come from. She waited for Jeannie to join her, hoping she brought the giant rope of her's for scaling.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2016, 7:18 pm

yay we got a yummy fish,yeah you partners powers would make it easier. should be too hard to find seaweed in the see. Jeannie comically wrestles with the fish to get it into a cooler tell they had time to cook it. She then looks around noticing the fog.

yikes scary Danny suggested to hide,looks like the ghost were coming,Jeannie grabs the rope in case they need to climb on the ghost ship. and hops in the water by the side of the boat with Danny waiting to see what pops up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 8th 2016, 8:17 pm

A few hours ago the water felt warmed by the ever present Florida sun, counter to the chill now seeping into the water. A low stirring began to push closer towards the boat. Minor ripples bounced small drops of water against Danny's face. "I think I hear something." A shiver ran down Danny's back as materialized breath seeped out of her mouth.

A ramming crash smashed the tiny boat. Danny shot back, diving down to get away from the bow of the foreboding ship. As quickly as she submerged, Danny soon popped back up, pushing her against against the metal hull of the ship. "Metal? Not very pirate like. Well, at least not what- wait, Jeannie?" Danny tried keeping her voice down. "Jeannie! We need the rope!."

"Yoo ho yo ho!" The voice carried over the railing of the ship. "A pirate's life for me!"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 8th 2016, 9:46 pm

huh, this ghost ship better be really cool,cause waiting for it was kinda boring Jeannie thinks as her and Danny have nothing to do but float. well she did want to go swimming, Danny mentions hearing somthing,

yeah, Jeannie thought she heard something too,but she thought it was their boat so she didn't think much of it. tell she felt the ripples in the water and turned toward the sounds yikes!!!! following Danny's lead she divided down to get out of the way of the ship coming toward them.

Jeannie notices their boat got smashed when she pops back up. She makes a sad face.oh no, our poor little boat,he was a good boat,hey my fish was on there now what am I supposed eat can't have fish fry without fish. She then spies Danny and hears her mention the rope.

oh right coming
she swims over to Danny and hands her the rope.She hears singing hey Danny I think this is the ghost pirates we were looking for
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 9th 2016, 12:22 am

"Pirates for sure. Well, maybe." Danny took hold of the rope and wrapped it around her hand and elbow to form a loop. Buoyancy held Danny afloat for long enough for her to slingshot the rope over the side of the boat. Danny gave it a beginning of a tug to check her own weight. It felt safe, but the fall could land her in the business section of a rudder, so guessing needed to be a little more accurate this time. Pushing herself down, Danny allowed herself to lift up with a wave, giving her a little lift to grab on the rope and begin pulling herself up.

Her grip tightened around the rope, but she could feel herself slipping. She slammed her foot against the side of the vessel, sending out a loud impact to anyone close within audible range. The rope moved from her hand. Danny dropped a few inches into a slimy surface. Placing her hand behind her back, Danny felt a kelp sitting behind her. "Alright Tori!" With her own safety accounted for, Danny reached down to help Jeannie up. "So Tori is on the boat for sure. We just need to find her, and figure out what is going on."

Danny peaked her head around the guard rail. Women with modern looking weapons all roamed the upper decks singing old pirate songs in antiquated piratey accents. One woman in a large coat with a striped shirt walked past the perch Danny hid behind. A large patch with a squid inscribed covered her right eye, a fashion statement sending an unpleasant feeling to Danny.

"Ware be the goods ye said?" With her arms crossed behind her back as she examined the crew on her deck. "We be sailing all this way fur nutin if we can't find goods."

"I think the pirate thing is confirmed, but I don't know how they got the guns." A small gap opened up for the duo to make their invasion. "Should we stick together or do you wanna split?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 9th 2016, 4:05 am

Jeannie looks around after Danny helped her up yup their pirates,well pirates did use guns but those aren't very historically accurate. Smart ghosts getting newer guns the old kind they should have were terribly unreliable.

how unfortunate for us they got upgrades
Danny mentions her friend being on the ship. how can you tell she's here? I think sticking together is best,we should locate your friend then they'll be three of us. were still pretty outnumbered and gunned, though.

Hopefully, your friend has an idea of what's going on. then we can make more of a plan,and find some snacks I'm hungry.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top