The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

what arrh ye doin here?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 Empty Re: what arrh ye doin here?

Post by Jeannie Rose November 9th 2016, 4:05 am

Jeannie looks around after Danny helped her up yup their pirates,well pirates did use guns but those aren't very historically accurate. Smart ghosts getting newer guns the old kind they should have were terribly unreliable.

how unfortunate for us they got upgrades
Danny mentions her friend being on the ship. how can you tell she's here? I think sticking together is best,we should locate your friend then they'll be three of us. were still pretty outnumbered and gunned, though.

Hopefully, your friend has an idea of what's going on. then we can make more of a plan,and find some snacks I'm hungry.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 9th 2016, 5:48 pm

"Unless this seaweed somehow gained a mind of its own, I'm going to take a bet on it being her. And if it isn't, we just gained a whole new trouble." The ruckus of the deck continued in commotion. Danny stayed light on her feet as she ducked around the corner of the hallway, hoping the sound of pirate talk would drown out the movement of her feet. "She should be nearby. She probably heard us making our way in."

A quick descent down the stairs opened up to a hallway running the length of the ship. Every course of motion hitting the ship caused a shift in the cargo of the storage room. Each other room echoed with the same dislodging of cargo. Another wave pushed the ship, knocking Danny's sealegs out form under her and sending her crashing into a wall with a loud thud. A gurgled sound seeped through the wall.

Danny wrapped her hand around the knob, trying to open the door with due haste. The turning knob did nothing to assist Danny, but a quick budge from her shoulder pushed the door open. "Tori!" Sure enough Tori, wearing a blue bikini top with black shorts, stood in the room, tied to a pillar with her hands tied behind her back. A large strip of black tape stretched from just below Tori's left ear, spanning her mouth and then reaching her right jaw. "I get kidnapping people, but what pirates use duct tape?"

"Aw, you'll be figurin out!" The cocking of a flint pistol sounded out from the stairwell. A host of pirates came to cut off Danny and Jeannie from their escape. "Alright ladies, tie em' up. We don't need landlubbers ruinin' our plans!"

Ten pirates rushed the room, trying to subdue Danny and Jeannie with rope and duct tape.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 9th 2016, 6:41 pm

Jeannie follows Danny as they search for her friend. They find Tori tied up.they uses duct tape cause it's good for all kinds of stuff ,tying people up is one of them. I use it all the time

Jeannie smile as if talking about how to tie people up was a normal thing to talk about. Well in her case it is being a bounty hunter she doses have to tie people up when they aren't being cooperative about her turning them in.

Before they can untie Tori the pirates found them. And were going to tie them up too. wait, guys, we're pirates too,see look She points to the skull tattoo on her shouldersee why would i have a pirate tattoo if i wasn't a pirate? we were just checking to make sure the prisoner was still tied up.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 9th 2016, 7:43 pm

"Wait-what? How do you know? You know what, I don't want to know." Anything Jeannie began talking about using duct tape and it really did not come across to Danny as anything she should be surprised by. She really should not. "I think we can talk about- a skull tattoo?"

"Ha lass, that's a fine landlubber tattoo, but me crew have these." The brunette woman lifted her eye patch, revealing a tentacled sea monster tattoo around her eye. A purple hue swirled around the hole where her eye should be. After a hearty laugh, the pirate queen grabbed some ropes and a roll of tape and tossed them to Jeannie. "I like your spunk lass. Tie the other girl up and we'll see about making you a member of the crew."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 9th 2016, 9:35 pm

Huh, will Jeannie's plan partially worked,tieing Danny up wasn't part of it, though. But if she gets the pirate queen to like her that's better than both of them tied up.

Plus if she joined the crew she could learn what they were up to. She could always untie Danny and Tori when no one was looking. She wishes she could ask Danny what she thinks but they can't talk about it with the pirates watching.

ok captain, she goes to tie Danny up. She whispers to Danny she's sorry but it seemed better for her to pretend to join the pirates then them both being caught.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 9th 2016, 10:18 pm

Danny did not expect or like this. She squirmed a little to test the ropes around her hands and arms, but they did not give her any wiggle room. Her arm made a small amount of contact with Tori's shoulder, not quite putting them back to back, but at a side to side position angled along the pillar. The same out of place duct tape found its place across Danny mouth, keeping her and Tori in a show of solidarity.

"Aye, good job lass. Once we get back to the island, we can see about what we do with these two." The Pirate Queen rested her pistol on her shoulder as she turned her back to walk back up to the main deck. "Come on lass, I got somethin' to show ya." The entourage of pirates made their ways behind the Pirate Queen, keeping Jeannie in front of them. While the main group moved up, two pirates stayed behind to guard Danny and Tori.

On the main deck, the Pirate Queen walked over to a chest. It opened effortlessly with a purple hue seeping into the sides of the chest. "Aw, here we be." A sigil arose in the Pirate Queen's hands. Runes covered the stone with a pink and purple ink, under the sway of the boat, it appeared as though the ink moved under its own possession. Under a closer look, it continued to move- under its own possession. "Come on lass, I ain't got all day. Take a touch of the stone an' we can get this all done."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 10th 2016, 1:44 am

Jeannie hopes Danny an't to mad about her getting tied up,it's taking one for the team and all that. Plus Jeannie well get her out of this somehow,so hopefully tieing her up for pirates won't hurt their friendship too much.

So tell then Jeannie gets to play pirate. She's pretty excited as that's one of the jobs she always wanted to try. She follows the pirate queen sand she shows her a pretty rock.

ow shiny and it's my favorite color,touch it Okie Dokie didn't know all you had to do to be a pirate was touch a funny rock,here we go!
Jeannie puts her hand on the shiny rocky
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 10th 2016, 3:13 am

No amount of squirming could get Danny's wrists closer together. If she could manage to bring her fingers over the face of her bracelet, she could create a blade to cut herself loose. But, try as she may, no leeway could be gained.

Back above deck, the stone felt cool as Jeannie touched it. Deep pools of purple and pink began to move up Jeannie's arm. Slowly the gas from the stone would begin forming clothing around Jeannie matching the pirate threads of the rest of the crew. A voice from inside the stone would reach out to Jeannie. "Allo, dollie, you been keepin' warm? Sure you has. Now, how's about you let me inside that noggin of yours. Just fer a peek?"

The Pirate Queen watched on with great interest. She held her hand up, holding back her crew from attacking Jeannie. "Hold on ladies. We gotta see if she's got it in her or not. If she ain't, she can meet up with her friends, and get take a stroll down a plank."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 10th 2016, 2:41 pm

fancy Jeannie smiles amused with the stones giving her pirate clothes. yay look at me I'm a pirate. all the sudden she hears a voice in her head that an't one of the usual ones.

hello? anybody else her that? was that you Mr.rock ,you want to see inside my noggin,ok I guess got warn you it's kinda weird in there. Is that how I get my ghost pirate powers. so how's that work do I stick you in my ear? or do I hold up to my head
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 11th 2016, 1:23 pm

The spirit within the stone began to stir. "Let's go for a ride girlie!" A tattoo of a kraken would form on Jeannie's arm, wiggling around to take control of more of her body.

"Aye, looks like the stone be taken a strong liken to ya'." The fog began to float around the ship, granting the Pirate Queen a clear view on Jeannie. "Welcome to the crew. Now, we be makin' our way to the Line in the Ocean to take what be ours."

The pirate crew began to disperse, going back to their duties around the ship. "Alright lassie, go hoist the sails and we'll be gettin' to that line."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 11th 2016, 2:57 pm

Jeannie looks at her armfree tattoo neat,and it didn't even hurt wish all my tattoos was that easy

going to the line in the ocean to take something ok,like one piece she guesses. Aye Aye Captain Jeannie goes to help with sails. humming the sponge bob square pants song. She wonders how Danny and Tori are. hopefully, she can think of a way to get them out of walking the plank.

tell then she'll go about playing pirate how fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 12th 2016, 5:09 am

An open sea spread out before the pirate crew as they cast out towards open waters, leaving their fog bank behind them. Of course, Danny could not view or witness any of this, instead, focusing her attention on trying to get her hands free while trying to use her tongue to push the duct tape off her lips. Neither worked as well as she would hope.

The first guard fell asleep on the job. After guarding Tori for so long, Danny assumed the guard felt she could relax long enough without any fear of escape. The second guard walked out of the room, needing to catch a quick drink. Even though the abandonment of her post came with some irresponsibility, she did have enough sense to get someone to replace her. "Hey, blondie!" She shouted to Jeannie. "Go make sure the prisoners are all tip top. Need some fresh air."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2016, 2:42 pm

ok then. Jeannie goes to where Danny and Tori were. hey Danny looks at my cool pirate clothes. They let me join the crew,it was really weird I had to touch this funny rock and then the rock was talking in my head

Then he gave me this clothes and a funny tattoo,so I'm supposed to make sure the prisoners all tip top whatever that means. don't suppose either of you knows what that means I've only been a pirate for 10 minutes or so so I'm not sure about all the ends and outs of pirating

Jeannie sits in a chair the other guard she came to replace,huh Danny can't talk to her with her mouth taped up she guesses it be ok if she took it put it back on before she left. ok this might sting a little.She carefully takes the tape off Danny's mouth trying to make it hurt as least as posable.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 13th 2016, 9:10 pm

The snoring of the guard did nothing to help Danny. It should have, but the knots around her wrist refused to budge. And then Jeannie came back looking like a pirate. Well, at least something good came out of their blown operation to infiltrate pirates: Jeannie could infiltrate the pirates. Everything Jeannie explained either came across as perfectly normal for the situation at hand, or perfectly normal for what Danny could expect from Jeannie.

Danny watched as Jeannie moved her hand closer to her mouth. Both of Danny's lips popped inside of her mouth to keep the tape from breaking the skin on her lips. "I know the drill." A sigh of annoyance came over Danny as Jeannie did not reach for the ropes. "Did you join the pirates for good, or is this just a part of the plan. By the way, you did too good of a job with my hands. If you need to leave me like this, loosen the ropes a little, so I can get out if I need to." Tori grumbled something angrily. "Tori too."

The Pirate Queen looked over the horizon with the stone in hand. A rock stood alone several hundred meters away. It grew. Not with movement, but with something else. More rocks burst from below the waves, joining the singular rock. "Arrg, we're here matey." The Pirate Queen looked down as the stone in her hand pulsed.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2016, 10:42 pm

oh yeah sorry I forgot I was only pretending to tie you guys up sorry She losses there ropes up retying the knots so they'll slip loose and takes the tape off Tori's mouth so she could talk to.

oh right well at the moment I'm trying to come up with a plan to make the captain think you guys might be useful so you don't end up walking the plank,If I tell them about tori's fish powers it'll be easy to sell her being valuable on a ship.

The tricky part is what to tell them to keep you around,maybe that you two are lovers and Tori won't help if we did anything to you.
Or maybe Tori can pretend to be deaf of not speak English and we need you to translate for her. oh yeah, what exactly was the plan? I was kinda improvising,guess will work on getting you guys not prisoners anymore is a start.

Jeannie here's the captain mention them being here wonder where here is? the captain said we were going to get something.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 15th 2016, 11:52 pm

"So much better!" Tori puckered her lips as she felt her hands become more loose. "Let's just bust out. I'm taking this boat to Miami!"

"First, of all, nice to hear you Tori, second of all, where as I am all for the escape method, we have the tiny issue of being on a boat full of pirates and Jeannie said something about a stone that talks to her." The slack between her wrists made Danny relax a bit more. The stress of the situation seemed correlated with the duress put upon her. "I'm kind of interested in stones that talk to people."

"I'm kind of interested in not being in this cell anymore. I think my interests are more founded." Busting out of the cell crossed Tori's mind more times than the ropes crossed her chest, but she knew the importance of team work. Even with an odd team.

"Jeannie, we should-"

"All hands on deck! We be here lassies!" A loud shout from the captain echoed down the stairs. A stirring within the ship stopped. Only a small rocking continued to slowly push against the ship. "And we got a surprise."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top