The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

what arrh ye doin here?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 Empty Re: what arrh ye doin here?

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 15th 2016, 11:52 pm

"So much better!" Tori puckered her lips as she felt her hands become more loose. "Let's just bust out. I'm taking this boat to Miami!"

"First, of all, nice to hear you Tori, second of all, where as I am all for the escape method, we have the tiny issue of being on a boat full of pirates and Jeannie said something about a stone that talks to her." The slack between her wrists made Danny relax a bit more. The stress of the situation seemed correlated with the duress put upon her. "I'm kind of interested in stones that talk to people."

"I'm kind of interested in not being in this cell anymore. I think my interests are more founded." Busting out of the cell crossed Tori's mind more times than the ropes crossed her chest, but she knew the importance of team work. Even with an odd team.

"Jeannie, we should-"

"All hands on deck! We be here lassies!" A loud shout from the captain echoed down the stairs. A stirring within the ship stopped. Only a small rocking continued to slowly push against the ship. "And we got a surprise."

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 16th 2016, 1:19 am

Jeannie watches and listens to Danny and Tori discuss what they should do,Tori wants to get out that makes sense being tied ups no fun and she 's been tied up awhile before her and Danny got there.

Danny is interested in the funny rock. Jeannie wants to find whatever the pirates are after maybe treasures. Also, she needs to figure out of the ghost or not cause that's what she "initially started out doing . Plus she should catch the pirates cause they probably have a bounty out on them.

Or had depending on if their ghost or not,huh is it still good then. also, she should keep the treasure cause finders keepers. Danny is about to say some kinda plan she might have when the captain calls out about all hands on deck and surprise.

Yay Jeannie loves surprises. we should do what? probably should check in to keep up the act of being on their side. getting them to let you join the crew is the best way to see the rock,Danny if you're interested it that's how I got to see it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 20th 2016, 3:20 am

"Don't try too hard to fit in with the pirates." Tori looked down to Danny's wrists as she watched Jeannie take a step back. "You want us to join the pirates? I want us to bust out of here and just leave."

"I don't know if Jeannie is on to something here, but I do know Jeannie punched our ticket on this crazy train, so we gotta ride it out." Danny lifted her shoulders with her new found freedom. The little shrug let out enough tension to keep her sane. For now. "I want to see this rock. I kinda got a thing for old rocks that talk to people."

The ship dropped anchor. A small landing boat set off, taking a number of the crew with it. The Pirate Queen stayed aboard, watching as her departure crew moved towards the island. A number of her crew still wandered the decks, but the queen stood alone. Alone in person, but not spirit. The stone remained in her hand. "Aye, we be here. Soon. Soon, we be one again. And the crew too."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what arrh ye  doin here? - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 20th 2016, 5:29 am

oh right cause their bad pirates, not the fun Johny Depp kind. Ok, but pretending to be a pirate is better than being tied up.oh yeah, I'm Jeannie you most be Tori we were never Introduced before the whole tying you up thing sorry.

Manners and pirates don't mix. So you have seen talking rocks before Danny? Cause this is a new one for me.
Jeannie puts her head next to one of the walls of the room.[ Sounds like we're at where ever they were heading. the boat stopped and I heard the splash sound anchors make. Huh, and a smaller boat row row rows your boat gently down the stream. And there were footsteps some of the pirates most be going ashore for something.

Still, hear some of them. but if you have a good plan of what we should do Danny. Now would be a good time with fewer pirates to get in the way
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 27th 2016, 1:59 pm

"The stone told me there be a mutiny a foot." A booming laugh shook the stained wooden planks. "And, here I find some attitudes I like, but don't be wanting on my crew." The blunt thud of the stone hitting a bare palm continued from the other side of the wall, slowly growing more concise. "I guess we be needing a loyalty test."

"You'll be needing more than that." Without the taut bindings, Danny could manage to get her palm to run the bracelet on her wrist, prompting a helpful blade to burst forth, severing the ropes. A second slash freed her feet, sending the combatant to her stance before the captain. "Time for a fight."

"I like your spunk, but the fight isn't what you be thinking it will be." A feint glow came from the stone in the captain's hand, flashing the tattoo on Jeannie's shoulder.

A voice manifested in Jeannie's mind. Defeat the intruder. She will steal your treasures. You deserve those treasures.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 27th 2016, 5:40 pm

oh hi captain,no there's no mutinies here The captain didn't seem to be buying it. Danny slips out of the ropes and it looks like there going to have to fight the pirates.

Then she hears the stone in her head and her tattoo glowslook shiny,steal my treasure? Me hates when people try to take my treasure. I'm a good pirate and deserve my treasure. You can't have it Jeannie turns around throwing a punch Danny direction

silly intruder i won't let you take my treasure.Jeannie smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 6th 2016, 12:14 am

The Pirate Queen stood ready for the immediate attack Danny could deliver, but with the full spectrum of her bracelet, Danny prepared a full onslaught to overwhelm her defenses. Her preparation did nothing to warn her against Jeannie's betrayal at the promise of treasure. The deck of the ship offered Danny no comfort when she slammed down. The glint of steel bore its teeth in front of her neck, allowing Danny to see her look of dismay flashing back at her.

"Bracelet lassie." The Pirate Queen smiled with her hand outstretched.

Danny slowly removed her bracelet, handing it over to the Queen.

"Good lassie." Turning back to Jeannie, a smile shown on the Pirate's Queen face. "You be doing good. We pulled up the treasure of the depths. Deal with these two then head up to the deck. We'll just ransom the two of them once we get to land."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 6th 2016, 2:14 am

yay tresure Jeannie jumps up and down excited. deal with this two. well if the captain wants to ransom them,guess that means to tie them up again.

she looks around for some rope and ties Danny back up. Jeannie then decides to look for a snack she sees a barrel with apples . unfortunately, she is quite short and has to climb up the boxes to get it.

a big wave hits the ship as she just reaches the barrel causing her to lose her balance. She falls on her butt and the apple bonks her on the head knocking her out of the trance the pirate queen's stone had her in.

ouchies silly apple Jeannie wants you in her tummy, not on her head. She picks the apple up and starts to eat it,and looks around not exactly sure how she ended up here. She spots Danny and looks at her confused.

hey how'd you get tied up again I thought I let you out,weren't we supposed to take over the ship and catch the pirate ghost. huh you most have got caught again,but I'm not tied up,is this part of the plan,my head got all fuzzy most have got light head from hungry it's a good thing found these apples She picks up the barrel with the rest of the apples that fell off the boxes with her and picks starts eating them. want some there really,good guess I'll untie you then we can come up with a better plan

to catch them pirates and get the treasure,huh probably should start with how you keep ending up tied up i really think that's part of what's wrong with our plan.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 19th 2016, 2:41 am

Danny wound up in her familiar spot- but this time without her bracelet. The ropes would not budge, but with the lack of stability in Jeannie, Danny's options floated in between getting Tori and leaving, and trying to help save Jeannie- probably after Jeannie saved her from the problem Jeannie put Danny in. Again.

Once the door to the cell opened again, Danny slid her hands under body, bringing her tied hands from behind her back to in front of her. "You're right. The thing that keeps putting me in this situation is definitely what is wrong with the plan." When Jeannie gave Danny an inch, Danny took a mile of freedom. "Now, keep your eyes out for a blonde, about, I don't know-" Danny held her hands up to the top of Jeannie's head. "This tall. Wearing a pirate outfit, and- oh yeah..." A moment of clarity reminded Danny of Tori's situation, prompting her to untie Tori.

"Can we just go?" The gift of water powers would make Tori an easy recipient to leave, but she knew she could not leave Danny behind or abandon the mission so easily. "Why don't we just come back later and we-"

"There's a ghost thing upstairs. We just grab it. And leave. Easy."

"Easy? Can I recap the last two hours for you?" Tori moved to the door, pressing her ear against the wood.

Both of Danny's hands felt her fingers running across each other to stimulate thought. "This is going to be easy, because the entire plan is this- Jeannie runs around and makes a diversion. You and me, take the ghost- thing."

"Calling it a thing does not make me feel better."

"I'll call it an apparatus from here on out." Danny watched Tori return a less than pleasant gaze, then turned to Jeannie. "Jeannie, make a distraction- and don't hit me from behind this time."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 19th 2016, 4:05 am

Jeannie listens to Danny explain things
make a distraction and don't hit you from behind, I hit you? I'm sorry I don't remember doing that but I guess I'll take your word for it my heads been kinda fuzzy, the oh wait I'm this tall blonde in a pirate costume you was talking about.how do I look out for me

Jeannie makes a sad face upset she accidently hit Danny. and tries to figure out the situation. so you was the intruder the funny rock said to stop we need to get a hold of that and un voodoo me, that's depressing being mind controlled into hurting a friend . and I hit you from behind that's just rude. would you feel better if I let you hit me back? not the face though I hate getting hit in the face don't wanna mess up my good looks.

Jeannie waits to see how Danny responds to her question and thinks about a plan for a distraction. yay I just thought of a really good distraction and it involves making a big bang. Jeannie smiles she loves when plans involve her making big boom booms.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 28th 2016, 3:40 pm

Danny popped her knuckles and shifted her shoulders. "If you get the distractions, we'll get the gem. I know how to deal with pirates."

"Do you?" Tori opened the door to let Jeannie get on with her plan. "Because I'm pretty sure the pirate queen has your bracelet, and I'm also pretty sure you use that bracelet to do anything even remotely heroic."

"I do plenty of heroics without the bracelet." The absence of the hard bracelet did always feel odd to the her touch. "I can still throw a punch. I'm still quick on my feet."

"So, I'm doing the heavy lifting? I'm fine with that. I can do lifting?" And Tori took herself out the door, not waiting for her unsuper friend to come behind.

"Hey! I can lift. Don't make me show you how much lifting I can do!" A nice little hiding place by the hatch gave Tori and Danny a perfect view of the ship's deck. From there they could spot the captain, her crew, and Jeannie as she got ready for her distraction. Everything looked as good as they could hope.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 28th 2016, 4:19 pm

huh so you're like a green lantern but with a bracelet that's neat will have to get that back so you can show me, iI was curious what your powers whereI thought you were like batman and didn't have any. right, distraction time. see you two later.

Jeannie playfully skips off to cause trouble. after wondering about she finds the part of the ship she was looking for. she looks through the pockets of the pirate jacket she got and finds a lighter.

huh most be magic and know what you want in the pocket. bombs away!!!!!!!! She starts lighting the fuses on the cannons firing them off into the sea.

the smoke, splashing and loud noises should make a perfect distraction. plus if she uses them up the pirates won't have anything to shoot at her and the others if they have to try and escape.yay big boom booms Jeannie smiles she finds shooting cannons on a ghost pirate ship very fun.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 3rd 2017, 6:19 am

"What? I have powers! I can deal with any situation with that bracelet. Just watch." Danny took offense to her ever declining status among this operation. If not for several betrayals within the ranks, Danny could have dealt with this situation, or at least she let herself believe otherwise.

"Danny, you don't have your bracelet. Your only powers right now come from cheerleading, and I doubt that's going to come in handy." Acting as the premier hero of the duo, Tori stepped up towards the flight of stairs to lead them as Jeannie ran off to cause her distraction. "Keep up and don't fall behind."

"This whole thing was a rescue mission for you." A snapping of a chair leg gave Danny a club for her new super power. "Try to keep up with-"

The ship rocked as cannon fire rang out. Both girls rolled over on the deck, but so did most of the ship. Pirates scrambled to find the source of the ruckus, while the pirate queen shouted out orders. Every other command falls and drowns quicker than the armaments as they careen into the depths of the gulf. The responsible party for this act would soon face a great resolve.

"She's alone." Without knowing it at the moment, Tori was too.

The pirate queen kept possession of Danny's bracelet around the loop of her belt. It called to Danny louder than the roaring cannons could ever hope to blast. If she could get one hand on it, she could level the playing field- who was she kidding, she would mop the floor with if she could get her bracelet on her wrist. But, she needed patience, otherwise, she would get nothing more than a saber forced against her throat.

With her bracelet, Danny would summon the spirit of a brawler, take the queen to the floor, and then claim victory. Danny could only use cheerleading skills, so a quick barrel roll and a hand spring almost got her the full way to a victory. Not getting there led to Danny to landing back first against the deck of the ship. Her hand clenched something heavy, but the bracelet did not show up. Instead, she found a chest clutched to her chest.

Slowly, the wooden top began to open. A small tentacle began to crawl from the inside, prompting Danny to slam the chest shut.

"Ay! Lassie! You know not what you be messing with!" The queen lifted her saber over her head. "Time to teach ye a lesson."

Kelp wrapped around the queen's arm.

With the moment of lull, Danny rolled forward, snatching the bracelet from the pirate's hip. Nothing about the chest under her arm gave her a moment to think about putting it down. This chest laid at the center of this mystery, but for the moment, the adversary presented a graver danger than the mystery. A quick snap of the bracelet and Danny could hear her ghostly voices again. And, she could and did conjure a turquoise blade out of her wrist.

The queen snapped the kelp, throwing her sword arm back to swipe towards Danny's chest. A turquoise gleam met the steel blade with a singing steel granting the only pleasant noise to the pirate queen.

"I'm a quick learner." Danny leveraged her weight, shoving the pirate queen and her freshly shattered sword.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 3rd 2017, 4:18 pm

after setting off the cannons Jeannie feels she has made a good distraction for Danny and Tori. She then decides to go find them and see if they need help.

following Danny's scent she makes her way to where they have gotten to on the ship. She sees Danny sword fighting the pirate queen, huh Danny has a pretty sparkly sword, so that's what Danny does she's like a blue lantern or something.

Danny seemed to be doing alright but if the other pirates came to help she might be in trouble. well, Jeannie needs to stay away from the pirate queen till Danny gets the stone so she can't control Jeannie with it anymore.

She'll help Tori with the minions then so Danny can focus on defeating their leader. She grabs a sword then grabs a nearby rope and swings over to where the other girls and the pirates were making a dramatic entrance.

yay sword fight time, good thing I watched pirates of the Caribbean the other day. ok you, bad old pirate, you will remember today as the day you were defeated by the great captain jack sparrow. Or, in this case, a cute fangirl that knows all his moves.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 11th 2017, 12:30 am

The Pirate queen continued to fight off balance as Danny pressed her at every advantage she could take. With the chest on the ground, the pirate queen constantly diverted her attention in an attempt to regain her lost trove, but found Danny an even more persistent for than she once reckoned her to be. With the constant pressing of the turquoise blade, the pirate queen retreated her ground, only to find herself wrapped up in kelp.

"You look a little tied up at the moment." Tori took joy in returning the favor to the pirate queen. " Not so fun huh?" Fun aside, Tori knew the fight still needed some winning from the two of them. A loud commotion barked through the upper levels and both girls knew it could only belong to Jeannie. "Where did you find her?"

Danny rested her hand on her hip, letting the blade disappear. "I don't really even know. Are you actually interested in how we met or are you-"

Something about this mission needed to be worth it for Tori- and to an extent Danny. "I've got the treasure chest. Now it's time to see what is-" A mist of vapor began to seep out of the box. Tori dropped the chest to the ground, not wanting to really see anything else coming out of this misadventure. "Tori, the box is-"

Oddly- and somewhat horrifyingly, the mist began to seep into Danny's bracelet. "Um, Tori. Do you have any idea-"

"It doesn't look great." Kelp began to crawl over the side of the ship, making a ladder for the trio to escape.

A voice began to sound in Danny's ear. "I've got a pirate talking to me now. She's not very friendly sounding, but I can't actually understand her language."

"I'm pulling this boat with kelp. Once we are at the dock, I'm getting off." True to her word, kelp began to pull the ship against the engines push.

"What was the name of that lady pirate? From Singapore?" Danny hobbled as the ship began to shake and Jeannie crashed into her back. "Hey Jeannie. We're pretty close to wrapping this thing up."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 11th 2017, 1:07 am

oh hello there! Jeannie smiles when Danny bumps into her. that's good I'm getting hungry so did you find the treasure let? What's the plan now? a pirate lady in Singapore? are we going to like a pirate pawn shop with the treasure? looks like you caught the pirate queen. yay the boats ours now. I declare me the new pirate queen then. Jeannie playfully swings the sword she found around singing pirate songs
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top