The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Destruction and Conscious I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Destruction and Conscious

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destruction and Conscious Empty Destruction and Conscious

Post by Da Boss November 7th 2009, 1:11 am

Its a sunny afternoon in downtown New York City, people are minding their own business, rushing to and fro for whatever reason, its been relatively peaceful as of late, so everyone has sort of, let their guard down, but something was going to teach them how big of a mistake this was, something hungered, thirsted for the masses of flesh scrambling across the pavements, and it couldn't contain itself any longer

David groggily awoke to his alarm clock blaring, he slapped it once and turned over to his girlfriend Olivia and threw an arm across her waist "Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" he asked with his broken morning voice, she only groaned her response, he chuckled, she was beautiful, long coppery hair, iridescent green eyes, that cute little nose of hers, and her body, god damn did she have one smokin' body, he laughed at this thought and threw his covers off, getting out of bed, which Olivia quickly snatched up for added warmth, David dressed quickly, he slung a nondescript olive green t-shirt over his head and picked up a pair of khaki cargo pants off the floor, he sniffed them once, and satisfied that they weren't too dirty, threw those on as well, he heard a rustle behind him and turned to see Olivia rousing herself into the waking world, he smiled "where are you going? come back to bed" she said in her sultry soprano voice, which glided across the room and called him back under those warm sheets, but he needed to go out "I'm getting some cigarettes, you want anything?" he asked, she thought for a moment, finger resting on her almost porcelain chin "Get some snacks or something, I'm probably going to pack a bowl while your gone" he chuckled lowly and grabbed his wallet and keys "Save some for me, Ill be back" he reached for the door handle, but stopped in a sudden twinge of fear, was it? yes, the stirring

"Are you ok babe?" Olivia asked with concern, he turned "You aren't the only one who's hungry" David said bluntly, she looked him up and down for a moment before realizing what he meant "Oh shit" she stated lowly, suddenly David's vision melted before him, he felt as if his consciousness dropped into his stomach, he felt disconnected from his body, he felt only darkness, Davids body bent backward slightly, the eyes glazed over and became tinged pink, two long pink tinted tendrils shot from his wrists and his shirt slowly ripped and burned away from the acidic touch of the membrane that now coated his chest, Olivia gasped and got up "Damnit, why now, why here!?" she questioned frantically to no one in particular, the parasite completely overtook David, it wheeled around, orienting on her, Davids glazed eyes made her cringe in slight fear, even though she'd been through this before, suddenly David felt a small prick in his mind Olivia the small thought shot into his body, the parasite seemed satisfied by this, and turned

He clumsily turned the knob and exited into the hallway, it raced down the narrow corridor on David's legs, the upper body flailing about haphazardly behind like a rag doll, an old Latino man opened his door with a bag of laundry, though he dropped it at the odd site of David "David?" he questioned, before the parasite pounced upon him, one tendril wrapped about his throat, choking off his cry for help before it even bubbled to his lips, the second wrapped around his waist and pressed him up against the membrane on his chest, slowly the mans skin began to dissolve away, and quickly the muscle tissue also went, followed by the bone, all while the man kicked and screamed silently to no avail, when the deed was done the parasite raced to the elevator and frantically slapped the buttons, after a moment it got fed up with waiting and leaped out of the window

It shifted all of the membrane mass into a shield which cushioned the impact, it then jumped up and pounced upon the nearest pedestrian, a young woman in a tight fitting business suit, she screamed once, but was cut short, the parasite in Davids body pressed her against the ground, slowly eating her, eat lashed out with a tendril at a jogger, who screamed and was dragged to the membranous mass, he to was shortly eaten

Last edited by David on March 1st 2010, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Destruction and Conscious Empty Re: Destruction and Conscious

Post by The Black Knight November 7th 2009, 3:14 am

Wilbert was walking the streets of New York City in his civilian clothes, he had left Chicago for a couple days, he had heard word of some strange monstrous sitings in New York, he figured he should check it out. His civilian clothes consisted of baggy long black jeans, a cap titled sideways, a gray baggy sweater, and black combat boots. He was trying to dress a bit gangsta, to help throw off who he really was behind the mask, he sounded and acted completely differently on purpose.

His walk was powerful, simply strolling on the sidewalks with his arms swaying at his sides, people walking around him. Suddenly a loud scream of death was heard, ringing through his ears painfully, a second one quickly followed, he knew he couldn't stand around anymore, he needed to do something. He took off in a sprint towards the nearest alley, hurdling over a bum who was rest there and continuing to run until he got to the end, making a right turn around the corner. Once there, he quickly scanned the area with his eyes, still running as he did so. No one was here, perfect, he jumped up and began jumping from wall to wall in the alley, going up the building until he reached the roof of one, front flipping onto it and landed skillfully.

Wilbert then ripped off his sweater, his black suit beneath it, his jeans coming off next, revealing the lower half of his costume. He pulled out his mask from his utility belt, quickly slipping it on over his head. Next went on the gloves, doing this all quickly as if he had done it a million times before, he had been doing this for over seven years after all. Everything clicked into place, all the technology built into his suit turning on, his masks eyes beginning to glow a bright white, small claws popping out of the fingers of his gloves, he was ready to fight this monster.

Wilbert leaped off the building and quickly hurled down towards the monster, falling down like a bullet through the sky, at the last minute he front flipped, attempting to drop his left leg onto the monsters left shoulder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Destruction and Conscious Blackknight1Destruction and Conscious Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 7th 2009, 11:42 am

Davids body sensed the biological functions of a life form plummeting down from above, it wheeled out of the way quickly, the limp body pirouetting ungracefully to avoid the blow, it re-oriented on the Black Knight and lashed out with a tendril

Olivia burst out of the apartment building, dressed in her PJ's still, loose fitting baby blue pajama bottoms and a flowery mini-tank, she scanned around for David and caught sight of him, battling the newcomer "NO!" she shouted, running over to the scene

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Destruction and Conscious Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 7th 2009, 11:52 am

Entropus warped in front of Olivia and stopped her, "Don't move any further!"

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Destruction and Conscious SignatureentropusDestruction and Conscious Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 7th 2009, 12:15 pm

Olivia tried desperately to escape his hold on her "you don't understand! He can't help it!" she cried, he attention fixated on David

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 7th 2009, 12:36 pm

"You know of this guy?" Entropus said looking back.

Destruction and Conscious SignatureentropusDestruction and Conscious Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 7th 2009, 12:43 pm

"Yes! He's my boyfriend!" Olivia shouted, she shakes his hold off and sprints towards David "David! David!" she yells to him

David's body drops its attack to orient on Olivia, her sight sparks something with in the creature, it leaps backwards away from the Black Knight and perches on a stop sign, it lashes up one victim and a second in quick succession, rapidly eating them away while the stop sign slowly bends under the weight, after its meal the body collapses, tumbling off the stop sign and onto the ground with a thud, David's conscious slowly bubbles up into his brain once again and he picks himself up slowly with a groan

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 7th 2009, 12:45 pm

Entropus warped over behind the parasite and embraces it tightly with a gravitational weight, causing the host to stick to the floor.

"What the hell is this thing?!"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 7th 2009, 11:42 pm

Wilbert quickly followed up on the attack, flipping, landing on both feet, looking up the monster with narrowed eyes and then leaping after the monster once again. He gripped a few explosives from his utility belt and tossed them all at the monster with his left hand before he could eat the civilian, targeting the creatures limb which gripped him so that he would be forced to drop him. His legs then lifted up and stuck together, prepared to unleash an attack from both feet as he drew closer to the beast, attempting to stomp his face in!

((Saved him, don't try and say I didn't or I'll cock slap you))

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Destruction and Conscious Blackknight1Destruction and Conscious Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 8th 2009, 1:46 pm

David rolled out of the way "what the hell man!?" he shouted desperately, scrambling backwards

Olivia runs to Davids side "stop! wait! you don't understand!" she shouts at the two heroes

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 8th 2009, 1:58 pm

Entropus put both hands out now. One holding down the man, and the other restraining Wilbert from attacking him.

"What is going on here my lady?"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 8th 2009, 2:11 pm

David struggled uselessly underneath his grip, he was about to use the parasite when something in Olivias face told him not to, he resigned to watch how his woman handled the situation

Olivia stood up "he has a very unique... uh" she struggled with the right word "challenge" she said finally "he has something inside him, it sometimes needs to feed, he can't help it" she said breathlessly

David winced at his personal information being laid out on the line like that

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 8th 2009, 2:19 pm

"Then he'll come with me," Entropus said holding him down still. "Something as dangerous this should not be allowed on the streets."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 8th 2009, 2:50 pm

David grit his teeth, he'd already been chained like a dog long enough, a blast of pink goo shot from his back, pushing Entropus off of him, he stood up and entered a fighting stance "theres no way in hell im going to be caged like an animal, or be your little lab experiment" he said, his eyes glaring

Olivia watched as David stood ready to fight, she suddenly ran over to him, talking into his ear so only they could hear "babe, don't do this, these guys are the good guys, I saw that one in white on tv, the other one I don't know but please, I don't want to see you get hurt, you know if worst comes to worst you can make it out, just don't make another scene" she said, David gave a pained look, he relented

"fine" he said "ill go, but i mean it, first sign of needles and shit and im out" he said with a sigh, he slowly walked over to Entropus

"wait" Olivia shouted, she ran up beside David "im coming to, and so is Karma" she said, addressing Entropus

David started "No, you ca-" Olivia shot him a look that cut his short "fine" he said

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 4:16 pm

Entropus looked at the woman and nodded in agreement. "BlackKnight, come with us too. I could use as many witnesses to this situation as possible for the docs back at G.U.N. HQ." Entropus then grabbed a hold of David, Olivia, and the dog Karma. "Grab on too, 'Knight."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top