The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Senseless Destruction. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Senseless Destruction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Senseless Destruction. Empty Senseless Destruction.

Post by Van Helcraft April 2nd 2011, 12:20 am

Wearing his usual pink dress shirt and black pants Schneider stretched to his full height and sucked in a breath of air. He couldn't believe that he couldn't get the largest company in madrid to merge with his own. Oh well he thought looking at the sunrise, it was the perfect day to let off the steam of that failure. He left his veranda without even bothering to lock it.As he walked down the busy street he pondered where was the best place to start the chaos. He decided to destroy the news station fist, didn't want his picture floating around afterall he had a reputaion to keep.Heading down the street towards the huge news building he began charging his power, he wanted to destroy the foundation in one blast. As he stopped at the front of the building he held nout his right arm and let the charged enrgy flow through it. Oops might have overdid it he thought as both the news building and the one behind it crumbled. Ooh well he thought this is where the fun begins.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Senseless Destruction. Empty Re: Senseless Destruction.

Post by EvilDragonGod April 2nd 2011, 12:50 am

Lighting a cigarette, Tobias leaned against a building and shook his head. He had came to Madrid in hopes that he would be away from the super powered idiots and be able to figure out stuff about himself. The trip had been uneventful for the most part and for that he was glad. Closing his eyes and letting the light off the sun bounce off his sunglasses, Tobias reconsidered his choice of vacation. It was too bright and dry for his tastes.

The sounds of an energy beam rent the airwaves and his eyes snapped open as Tobias moved his head to the side as a beam shot by him. The beam nearly took off his head and he chuckled lightly as he realized that he had the excitement that he was craving yet denied that he wanted. Walking through the rubble gracefully and moving through the dust of the collapsed buildings, Tobias come out of the huge cloud with a blank look on his face as he face the person that he was betting that caused the blast.

Tobias took a drag off of his cigarette and blew out the smoke as he stood there with his thumbs hooked in his pant pockets.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
Senseless Destruction. EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Number of posts : 43
Job : Netflix
Humor : Sarcastic
Registration date : 2011-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 2nd 2011, 1:15 am

Schneider was surprised to see a man walk out of the rubble smoking a cigarette.He would have figured that blast would have taken out ant in its way,but then again there was the chance it missed him. Well if he was a hero all that meant was exercise for Schneider if not money could buy his assistance, not that he needed or wanted the assistance.though still he was wearing his favorite shirt and didn't want to tear it so he held out his hand and introduced himself," Hi, my names Schneider Van Scarver, pleasure to meet you." He said smiling his devilish smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod April 2nd 2011, 1:43 am

Nodding his head and smiling on the inside, Tobias couldn't believe that it was going to be this easy. The person who he thought did it was acting like nothing had happened. That locked it in his mind that this person was responsible for it all. Grasping the hand of the man who caused it, Tobias nodded and felt something within him pull something from the person in front of him. He had acquired another power from someone and he didn't even mean to do so. Still grasping the hand, Tobias spoke straight faced.

"I am Tobias Ross. Interesting art."

Tobias looked at the man in front of him and he could only come to one conclusion. This person probably liked to be in control of things. Taking another drag of his cigarette, Tobias blew the smoke out of the side of his mouth and away from the person in front of him. Inside, he was giddy with excitement over absorbing something new. Other he was indifferent and not seeming to care about anything at all.

My power may fail and I may fade from view, but don't let that give you belief that I am gone. I will continue on and journey forth toward whatever is ahead of me.
EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 2nd 2011, 2:03 am

Schneider felt a strange sensation as if a part of his being had been pulled from him. He immediately tried using his powers to no avail. smiling he looked more closely at the fellow named tobias."Well thats interesting you can steal powers now can you?" it was a mock question seeing as he already new the answer he immediately began to form a plan this guy could be usefull to his P3 experiments. "How much would it take to procure your cooperation?" Schneider asked both bying time and trying to work a deal. He could end up having to activate a clone for the first time if he wasn't careful.

Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilDragonGod April 3rd 2011, 3:30 pm

I really must learn how to control my powers. I can't even touch another person without absorbing something from them.

Raising his right eyebrow as he listened to the person in front of him, Tobias kept his eyes emotionless as a small smile formed at the edge of his mouth. This person wanted to buy him off and Tobias wasn't sure how to react to that. He might say yes if it didn't go against his personal morals or ethics. He would give this person a chance to speak and figure things out from there.

"Cooperation for what?"

If this person was buying for time, then he would be sorely disappointed when he finds out that doing that will not help him at all. After all, Tobias had several aces up his sleeves.

EvilDragonGod
EvilDragonGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 10th 2011, 4:36 pm

perfect, schneider thought, hes taking the bait. " Well for quite a few things actually you might be the answer to my prayers you see some experiments of mine have gotten loose and your power would be helpful in recapturing them." He told Tobias discretely pressing the call button hidden in hes sleeve. His butler should arrive soon and that would greatly increase the bargaining chips that Schneider held, his butler didn't have powers but could fight easily enough without them. plus He would be bringing Schneiders HoverShot so even with his powers gone if this came to a fight it wouldn't last long.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top