The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_voting_barDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_voting_barDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Destruction and Conscious

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction and Conscious

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 4:16 pm

Entropus looked at the woman and nodded in agreement. "BlackKnight, come with us too. I could use as many witnesses to this situation as possible for the docs back at G.U.N. HQ." Entropus then grabbed a hold of David, Olivia, and the dog Karma. "Grab on too, 'Knight."

Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 9th 2009, 8:04 pm

Wilbert pulled his own kick at the last second and landed skillfully on both feet before Entropus, before he could stop his kick; his original intentions once he saw that the parasite had gone away, reverting back to nothing more than a man. "You're fast..." Wilbert back flipped away from the two of them, assuming his fighting stance once more, his eyes narrowing at the two of them. "I'm afraid I cannot let you do that, you're not taking him, not with out my own sample of that parasite. Besides, I don't play follow the leader, I'm my own man." He said coldly in his deep raspy and poetic, he wanted to know more about this thing and it's powers, find a weakness, or possibly find a way to tame it. Wilbert was a very intelligent man, perhaps he possessed the abilities to do so.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Blackknight1Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 9th 2009, 8:56 pm

David glared at the man "you have no idea what this thing is, it survives only to consume, period" he said coldly

Olivia stood closer to David, she didn't like it when he got defensive, which he only did so when the subject of the parasite came up

Karma followed suite with his master and glared at the man, trotting over to David so that his master could scratch his fur

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 9:45 pm

"Under what authority do you have to take this sample?" Entropus said grabbing David, Karma, and Olivia. He put all of their hands on each of his shoulders.

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 SignatureentropusDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 11th 2009, 2:25 am

"I'm not so naive to believe that, I must research it myself, perhaps it is possible, don't underestimate me." He said with a cocky smirk beneath his mask, his eyes narrowing as his voice got a bit bolder. " Either you give me the sample, or I take it, the decision is yours...And I wont let you stop me either" His eyes moved to Entropus, this whole time he had been secretly scanning them and saving their images for the database, intending to add them to the list of super powered beings out there; he kept notes on everyone, he was always prepared. "What authority over me do you have? I work for no man, I take commands from no one, I certainly wont take any from you."

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Blackknight1Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 11th 2009, 10:10 am

"You wont be using these samples," Entropus then warpd from the scene and back to the headquarters.

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Destruction and Conscious - Page 2 SignatureentropusDestruction and Conscious - Page 2 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 11th 2009, 3:34 pm

Wilbert's eyes widened as he witnessed the man before him warp, one moment he was there, the next he wasn't. Nor were the people with him, damn, no good. He'll have to track them down another down, those two were interesting fellows, their powers were strange, unlike any he had ever seen. He had to find out how he does that, and maybe a way to duplicate it, or reverse it. Who knows...

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top