The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_vote_lcapEvan Cadense "Reverb" I_voting_barEvan Cadense "Reverb" I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Evan Cadense "Reverb" I_vote_lcapEvan Cadense "Reverb" I_voting_barEvan Cadense "Reverb" I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Evan Cadense "Reverb"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Cadense "Reverb" Empty Evan Cadense "Reverb"

Post by Captain Solomon September 3rd 2014, 1:01 pm

Evan "Reverb" Cadense
"I don't have the right name, or the right looks. But I've got twice the heart!"

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Reverb
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5"10
Weight: 245 lbs
Blood type: A Positive

The Looks

Evans look:

The Legacy

Personality: Evan is really, by all accounts a laid back kid. He can be a tad shy around the ladies, and even seen as a bit awkward overall. But he means well. He often tries to make light of a situation at the WORST times.(i.e. : Making jokes after a serious accident or catastrophic event.) Like most high school teens, he has a habit of speaking out of line if he doesn't think what is happening is right or for some sort of greater good. Music is one of his favorite topics, as well as comics and pro wrestling, and will open up in these sorts of conversations. His music is what he is most passionate about, and will ALWAYS defend creative rights, or people expressing themselves in artistic ways. Gets defensive over his music.

History: It's said that from the moment he was born, till the days of him speaking his first words, Evan Cadense never cried. Now, if this is a myth or not is always up to debate, but what isn't is what happened next. When Evan was a small child, his parents realized that he had a power. Whenever he was upset, or angry, he showed an incredible tallent. The sound of his voice bellowed out in waves!

Now, the young child was unable to really harness this power. The parents took what little money they had to find someone that could help him focus his abilities to protect himself and refrain from misusing the gift given to him. They found a sort of "vocal coach" who helmed him maintain his voice, and keep his abilities curbed. This is where Evan developed his love for music, and performing.

Evan's childhood came and went, and was no different than any other kids. He played and ran. He ate peanut butter and jelly sanwhiches, and rode bikes. And no one ever found out. No one knew what he could do. His parents always told him to be careful. Sometimes, when people didn't understand something, they fear it. They mistreat it. So Even never shared his secret, but always maintained his skills. Just in case he needed them.

Now, in high school, Evan is a pretty average teenager. He is a bit socially awkward, but with a heart of gold. His main passtime is music, which he uses as a way to keep himself sane. He also uses is as a new method to project his powers, when away from the prying eyes of the world. He is the bassist and lead vocalist in a local band "Antique Skyline" which plays more coffee shop gigs than anything else. He feels the Indie scene suits him best anyway, as he feels like a sort of outcast. He hopes someday, that maybe he can be a hero. Someone that saves the day. But as of now, he keeps his powers secret, Waiting for the time to be right.

The Powers

Power 1: Sound Manipulation: Reverb can manipulate and create sound waves. He has the ability to focus sound into wave and blast forms. He also has the ability to throw sounds (think like a ventriloquist. This is what he uses it for most often, as he tries to not fight unless to defend people.

Power 2: Flight: This may be the wrong way to look at it, but it's the only way Reverb can describe it. It is more properly levitation, and it's something he has by no means mastered. It takes extreme focus for him to do it.

Power 3: Vocal Persuasion: Reverb has the ability (again, only through complete concentration) to vocally sooth and control people in situations. So in a sense, he can mind control in small doses. This can not be done in the middle of a fight, or to someone that can withstand psychic attacks.

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Ability: Sound Manipulation (8) Vocal Persuasion (1)
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 1 (levetation)
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Captain Solomon on September 3rd 2014, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Evan Cadense "Reverb" Empty Re: Evan Cadense "Reverb"

Post by Corgi Defender September 3rd 2014, 4:00 pm

The vocal persuasion can be a level 1-2 power, as it would be permission based to work on PCs.
Corgi Defender
Corgi Defender

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 3rd 2014, 4:20 pm

Edited. But now i have a bunch of unused points. is that a problem? =/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reverb Power Card Grid Thingy:
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Masters September 3rd 2014, 4:32 pm

Approved.
Jason Masters
Jason Masters

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top