The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sodd (renegade) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Sodd (renegade) I_vote_lcapSodd (renegade) I_voting_barSodd (renegade) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Sodd (renegade) I_vote_lcapSodd (renegade) I_voting_barSodd (renegade) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sodd (renegade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sodd (renegade) Empty Sodd (renegade)

Post by Slyblade April 13th 2013, 6:40 pm

Sodd
"..."

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Sodd
Title: None that he want
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: No longer human
Hair: None left
Eyes: Completely black
Height: 6'57"
Weight: 308 lbs
Blood type: Not compatible with human ones

The Looks

Sodd is a monster in his own terms. His skin his cray-like white, his eyes are completely black, but it's especially his right arm and it's protruding muscles distorting his back into a hunch that give him his monstrous appearence. His right leg his weak and frail, he can barely stand on it, and can't walk without using a long and thick iron rod as a cane to prevent stumbling.
He wear some sort of hooded frock made from sack to hide his body and and face.

The Legacy

Personality: Sodd is a discreet man, he reluctantly attract any attention to himself. But he often make exceptions in order to heal people in pain or about to die, because he doesn't want other people to suffer like he did. He doesn't even make exception for most criminals because they merely choose a wrong path, they're victim of the system as much as everyone else. He is mostly pacifist, meaning that if he has to hurt someone he will heal this person immediately if he can, then leave quickly. He hate was he has become, but he try to do as much good as he can with it, his own survival sometimes imply that he has to do something illegal or even bad. He does it for the sake of the people he has to heal but the dilemma often keep him up late during the day (he only move at night so he sleep during the day).

History: Sodd remember that when he was young, and still human, he liked girls. They were always impressed by the fact that he could make pimples disappear with a caress. That pretty much sumed it then, pimples, scratches, sunburn... he could heal them, nobody knew why, he just had to touch it and it disappeared. He was a little miracle boy.
But then one day when he woke up he wasn't in his home any more, he would later learn that he had been adducted during his sleep. There was strange men everywhere, some wearing suits, other wearing overall... he had apparently been selected for some kind of program. The strange men refused to talk about it, the strange men refused a lot of things, only saying that he didn't needed to worry. Something they made him drank something, other times he was to sit next to some kind of machine, or inside another one. The machines made him feel funny... the drinks too. But shots were the worst, he only had them once a week but it always made him sick for a whole day after. Something he would woke up and something would have changed, he would feel stronger, or weaker, or feel everything around him and the next day be completely numb...
He was scared, he knew this wasn't right but he had no way of making the strange men stop. Some things never changed back too, like his right arm who suddenly just got a lot bigger, the new buff of flesh twisted his back forever and ate all the nutriments that should have go to his right leg. He also started to be able to produce some kind of very inflammable liquid, which once it started to burn was really hard to extinct... but the strange men got angry at him the only time he used it by accident and he didn't do it again. His healing power grew too, but that is almost the only thing he was thankful for.

He was also thankful when the phasing ability manifested itself. He sure was even slower when going through a wall but he was so desperate he didn't cared. He just crawled through every wall until he got out of the government facility. Fortunately it was night, and he could find a sturdy stick to rest upon as he walked. Otherwise the few people to see him that night wouldn't have just avoided him thinking he might be some kind of brute but probably fled and scream. He walked without purpose, not knowing this city, and having forgotten how the real world was, until his stick broke near the harbour. He then decided to hide in the first boat to look like he was soon going to go. He stole food during the trip and managed to find a metal rod and make himself the hooded robe he his wearing to hide himself before the ship reached Chicago. It was good enough to allow him to walk without being noticed to much. He finally decided to stay in one of the poorest district, where it seemed he wasn't the only freak.

He avoided other people as much as he could, stealing to have something to eat, but still some people saw him, told other... he was a growing urban legend. Until one night he surprised a mugger has he was stealing from a woman with a little girl. The guy was so nervous that he accidentally shot the woman before running away. Sodd had to step in, after all it was his fault, the little girl started sobbing when he approached, but went absolutely mute of fear when he kneeled next to her mom. He got his left hand out of the fabric of his robe and touched the wound, quickly the bullet got out and it sealed itself. After that Sodd got up and out as the poor woman was regaining consciousness, coughing the blood out of her lungs. He tried to be fast but he could still hear her ask what the hell just happened, and even worse the little girl almost screaming "It was Death Mommy! Like at the church! With his robe, the hood and the skull face under it! I thought he was going to take you but it wasn't your hour and he got the bullet out instead!".
After that things started to get better in the worse way possible. People put two and two together and started coming seeking him, full of sob stories to be cured or have a loved one cured, only a few of them bring food as payment but he cured all, he couldn't help helping. Soon criminals came to see him, since they couldn't go to the hospital. Now even rich people are coming to see him to cure nearly incurable disease, or buy some time. He doesn't want the attention but he his getting it anyway. Even if his clients are richer he still doesn't ask for much from them, only what he need to live daily.

The Powers

Healing (others) (6 abi): He need to touch the person to do it.

Phasing (3 abi): This ability allow him to walk through walls and other obstacles. To do so he only need to press himself against the wall while concentrating. He is, however, slowed while doing it. If he lose his concentration while doing it he is brutally rejected back on the side he came from. (I put 3 abi in it because it seem fitting as a "limited form of teleportation" )

Greek fire (4 abi): Greek fire is an antique incendiary weapon, the liquid burn of green flames. It also is really easy to ignite and can't be put out by water, most of the time the substance has to burn out. You can still deprive it of oxygen to put it out. This power also give Sodd fire resistance, though he is not invulnerable to it.

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult:
Strength: 5
Speed: 1 (use a rod to walk)
Durability: 5
Ability: 6/3/4
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 0 (I want him homeless barely getting by)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Slyblade: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Sodd: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

Armory: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:
Slyblade
Slyblade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

Sodd (renegade) Empty Re: Sodd (renegade)

Post by Brorschach April 13th 2013, 6:44 pm

Well then.
Spoiler:

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top