The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jansen Lockett, Renegade I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jansen Lockett, Renegade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jansen Lockett, Renegade Empty Jansen Lockett, Renegade

Post by Jansen December 12th 2011, 5:34 am

Real Name Jansen Lockett
Alignment Renegade
Age 27
Gender Male
Race Homo Sapien
Hair Light Brown
Eyes Hazel
Height 5'11"
Weight 192 lbs.

Personality
Easily considered by first impressions as a confident figure of power, from his strict upright posture or his confident demeanor when presented new company, there is little that seems to be considered a setback or an annoyance based on his attitude. Each and every spoken phrase seeming to be objective, controlling conversations while being entirely comfortable, not a single syllable even possibly being abrasive or demeaning towards another.

History
The beginning of this mans life was nothing short of a miracle. The first realization, the first vivid memory of his childhood was looking down upon his mother after returning from his own journey in the wilderness in their off-grid home in the deep South American forests. Adelina, his mother, lay on the floor in a long, simple wrapped white silk dress stained with red. Shocked, confused, his first thought was only to kneel and shake the paled bronze body of his only known family. It was nothing but a corpse, his mother had been murdered in the seemingly short amount of time he had been away.

Twelve years later
Seventeen and graduating high school! The draped gown covering his faded grey jeans and white button up covered in tightly cropped light blue pinstripes didn't show the full form of his physique but the broad shoulders and impressive trapezius' were certainly not hidden. His thick neck, sculpted features, closely cropped light brown hair and hazel eyes certainly made him stand out of the crowd. He was a gym jockey through his school years, and a martial artist as well. When not competing in lifting tournaments or coaching other kids he was busy with amateur Mixed Martial Arts. His well developed, functional physique and honed reflexes had come quickly and at an early age. There was little slouching in the intelligence area as well, in his hand he was holding a dual diploma as well as a National Honors Certification as well as an All-Star Athletics Award. The following Summer would be great, he'd start college for his dual enrollment with a primary in Automotive Engineering and Computer Science.

Ten Years Later
It hadn't seemed long ago that his most important moments were making sure he took at least three tens to his home for a private after-party or making sure the garments of another woman weren't laying around when bringing home the new girlfriend. In front of him was the finished CAD rendering of a cheater camshaft with twelve degrees of the ends of the lobes tapered off for quicker valve movement, slightly longer open times, and preventing a certain amount of exhaust flow reversion in the particular car this was designed for. His eyes were baggy, this had been quite the long week for him with the unveiling of several new turbine designs to vastly improve turbocharger efficiency as well as a staged progressive damper system. Standing, eyes aching from small-printed paperwork and the widescreen on his flat, Sedona Red stained mahogany desk he made his way to the glass wall of his office that gave way in the center, raising on a magnetic lift, to give access to the white balcony overlooking the entrance to his corporate headquarters. The entire building was massive, housing several R&D facilities as well as an abundance of automated production facilities, the backyard was a converted airport with, largely remodeled and constructed as a smaller version of a famous circle speedway that also merged into a tight, technical course in the center depending on the test configuration. The front was certainly impressive though, the grass was a very light, but saturated green that stayed consistent throughout the entire premise which contrasted against the half circle driveway leading to the compound, both entrance and exits open with parking lots on either side, most spots reserved for employees. In the front, next to the bustling road, was the company sign. It was quite sleek and he found it suiting. It had a smaller, wider but short profile and in red and black letters read "GrandSport LLC." He smiled, the hard work had paid off. After work today he'd need to talk with his accountant then prepare for yet another underground fight later that night, a habit he'd taken up during his earlier college years.

Power Grid
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 6
EP: 0
FS: 6

+1 Wealth

Power Grid Colors
Grid
bf0000
Secondary

If at all possible I'd prefer to make my own grid, I have a very nasty habit of being finicky with things that will represent myself or a group I'm affiliated with.

Character Image

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jansen
Jansen

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Jansen Lockett, Renegade Empty Re: Jansen Lockett, Renegade

Post by Super Cutie December 12th 2011, 5:43 am

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down