The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_voting_barAwakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max)

Post by Forceaus December 26th 2012, 6:34 pm

Travelling through the jungle seemed to be very strenous for everybody.The journey seemed to go on for awhile so much so that It had seemed they were lost.All the while Ailill continued to attempt to seek out any spirits residing on the island in order to converse with one so he could find the exact location where the Elf happened to lie dormant and get there before any of these others could.He was having alot of difficulty getting in touch with any."Where are all the spirits?What, are there no spirits on this island at all?" and other thoughts similiar in nature kept going through his mind as he searched about for something to commune with.It was beginning to frustrate him.He needed to know where it was first in order to plan out how to ditch these people and get there by himself but the spirit realm would yield no information for him on this day.Something quite unusual.On most occasions he could easily gain information from roaming spirits but today he was getting nothing.Perhaps they were very protective of the Elf's location.

The complete lack of information received made making any sort of plans practically impossible.All he could hope to do now was just continue along with the others until they found the place and then act immediately upon arriving or something.Ailill certainly had the tools and capabilities necessary to do such a thing if need be.As much as he did not want to harm any of these fellows the Elf may possess valuable information he could use and needed access to it and in order for that to happen may have to get them all out of the way.All was for naught however.They had arrived.The two hosts exclamated gleefully as they approached.A massive Oak tree stood there and at its roots was a tomb.One of the men, Thom if he remembered correctly walked up to the jewel encrusted tomb and opened it.Once it was opened a bright light emerged from it and dissipated and there stood the elf.

The elf seemed quite shocked by the fact that it had been awakened.Their presence at her tomb was probably not welcome."So this is the elf." Ailill thought."Wonder if she is as special as the rumors suggest." he thought.The others were all introducing themselves to her but did not seem to be putting much effort into providing her with the information she asked of them in her own native language.A language he knew about from his studies.He could remember the words for only a bit of the language and had no knowledge of proper enunciation of the words they used so he had no clue if she would fully understand what he was saying.It was still worth a shot attempting to introduce himself with it. "Vendui', ussta kaas zhah Ailill Hale.(Hello, my name is Ailill Hale) That was really about all he could say in her own language that would make any sense to her to say.He would have to settle for continuing on with english and spoke slowly so she might have a chance of comprehending."I'm afraid I remember only a few words of your language.You are on an island in the northern seas.Legends of your people are known amongst some and we came here because of them." he stopped speaking due to something strange.

He was hearing something in his mind.Finally the spirits on the island were making their presences known to him.They were in distress about something.Perhaps it was because the elf had awakened.Ailill grabbed his dimensional sack feeling as he would soon need it.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max)

Post by Chellizard December 27th 2012, 3:25 pm

"I-I-I-I-... I.." stammered a flustered Thom while he sat on his rump, looking up at Mirshann. When The Ranger snatched him up and pushed him toward Mirshann Rosin, his cheeks burst with crimson and he felt sick.

"C'mon Thom, she's not gonna hurt ya'..." Frank said, shaking his head while he glanced over his shoulder. He watched outside of the roots, keeping his eyes peeled for anything lurking. He was a bit paranoid of this place, but he was keeping it together a bit better than his twin.

"O-o-okay.." Thom stammered again and pulled himself up right. He let his eyes gaze up at Mirshann with a sheepish demeanor. He waited until everyone else had said their introductions, and he glanced to Ailill Hale, a bit impressed with his knowledge of the language. Thom had to one up the Mage now. He then cleared his throat and squared his shoulders.

"Ussta kaas zhah Thom. Usstan doer ghil wun gre'as'anto, lu' wun kestalen ulu screa mzild bauth dos lu' dosst dazzan." (My name is Thom. I come here in peace, and in hopes to learn more about you and your race.) he said and then he allowed his words to keep flowing, his Drow very precise. He made it his mission to study the language, and he knew it as good as any translator that spoke Spanish or French. "These other people are interested in you as well, and have come to help me help you." he continued, his Drow breaking a bit as he spoke, but then he got a little quiet and glanced around. He was waiting for Mirshann to stop looking around frantically.

Mirshann looked at everyone and was completely confused. Everything they said was so foreign to her. She blinked and slowly lowered her bow before placing it in it's place on her back. Her hair shifted around of her face, allowing her pointed ears to poke passed the blonde strands. Her bright blue irises caught the sun that peaked through the roots. She adjusted her attire, it being plated battle armor that was a bit silly looking, seeing as it looked like a corset, skirt, and thigh high boots. The only difference was the armor plating on everything. She blinked and looked to Ailill when he introduced himself in her native tongue. "Usstan tlun Mirshann Rosin. Ol zhah natha ssrigg'tul ulu thalra foluss vel'uss zhaun ussta ooble'." she said, but then looked to Thom who introduced himself and also the rest of the party.

Mirshann nodded lightly and gave a soft, half sided smile. She then held up a hand and turned, lifting the bed of her coffin to reveal a quiver of arrows, all hand crafted, and an old looking book. "This book may be what you're looking for. You are allowed to borrow it." she said, her Drow a bit faster than normal before she adjusted her quiver and looked to everyone else around of her. "Mirshann Rosin," she said, giving her name to everyone before Thom looked to the rest of the party. "She's introducing herself. Bow or nod your head," he said, giving Mirshann a half bow. Mirshann bowed back and then pulled an arrow from her quiver and stepped forward passed everyone.

"Ori'gato uns'aa kyorl ol jal (Let Me See It All)" she said, and then she was able to see up to two hundred yards away. She had never seen this island, but it felt like home. She could still hear, smell, taste and feel, but now all of her other senses were somewhat numbed. If she was listening for anything, she would hear it like it was being yelled through a pillow or a mile away. She turned around in a slow circle, looking in every direction. She then gasped and closed her eyes, only to reopen them and shout to the others. "L' b'vecko ussen! Nind ph' ghil!" (The strange ones are here!) she exclaimed, notching an arrow and getting into a semi offensive position. Off to the east, a band of odd creatures were making their way to Mirshann and the others. Around thirty or so of them. They were only four feet tall at best, but they had sharp teeth, and sharper claws.

Last edited by Chellizard on December 30th 2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 27th 2012, 4:47 pm

I had no idea what the princess was saying, but in the end, she looked frightened, and then got into a battle position, so I thought I should too. I had no idea why at first, but then I heard them, then I saw them. What the hell were these things?! There are so many of them, too! I figured there might be some trouble, so good thing I was mentally prepared for this. I am not the most durable, but I am not the worst, so I jumped forward a little and prepared for my attack. A wind blast would probably be the best, I could probably knock out a few of them before they got too close to us, maybe even throw some further back, giving us more time. I'll just shift to defense when they got to us, some of my teammates might need a little extra defense, I don't want anyone to be injured, that would be bad. That will be my plan, but, if they get really close, I'll make sure that I send out a little earth on their asses. So I guess I am going to try to keep them away, get my team ready for an assault, and then push them back? Sure, whatever.

I brought my hands close to my chest; I could feel the wind gusting within my hands. I certainly wasn't one with nature, but nature can certainly help me out at times, especially when there are weird creatures that need to be gone, and quick. I added in my own personal quip, but hey, don't blame me for my personality, it's how I work. "Call me anti social, but you guys don't seem to be "people" that I want to talk to right now." I shouted as I released the blast from my hands. I watched the trees around me rustle as the gust of wind passed them and went towards the group of things to the east of my team. I just hope to God that this is going to do something to them. But my team will help me out, I know that we will be able to take care of these guys, that is, if we work together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger December 28th 2012, 4:33 pm

When everyone started talking to the elf lady in her language Ranger felt a little bit out of place, well everyone really meaning the Ailill guy and Thom. But still, all he knew how to speak was English so he wasn’t quite sure what they were really saying and tat never was a good thing. Shaking his head he leaned up against a tree and watched everyone, making sure nothing bad was going on or going to happen. He really didn’t want a fight to start here because someone couldn’t keep their cool or someone offended the elf lady. Which if he kept calling her that he was bound to say it out loud and therefore be the one to do just that… and offend her.

He sighed and looked around a low whistle escaping his lips as he noticed the quiver of arrows and her very odd looking yew bow. It wasn’t like any he had seen before, certainly not an English yew bow though it had the style. When Thom, finally in English, said she was introducing herself and to either bow or nod his head he did the later having no intention to bow to anyone less they be God himself. “Ranger,” he spoke out nodding his hooded head in her direction in greeting. Okay sure, he could have given one of his other titles or something like that but Ranger seemed the easiest one to do, because it described what he was and would possibly be the easiest for her to translate.

When the el- Mirshann drew her bow and got into a defensive stance yelling once again in her native language he groaned. Now what was going on, was she deciding to kill them all or something, or was it worse than that? He saw them before the others thanks to his time spent as an archer but he didn’t believe his eyes, they were…well he wasn’t even sure what they were. Tiny little black, smoke like monsters with claws and teeth standing at about four feet tall rushing at them from about thirty feet away. “What the hell are those things?” He asked questioningly as he drew his long bow, notched an electric arrow and shot it out at the one that was ahead of the others. Thankfully when Max shot out his air blast it sent his own arrow flying at a faster pace and the arrow connected faster than it would have normally.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 29th 2012, 12:59 pm

Just for clarification, here are the creepy monsters.

Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 StrangeOnes_zpsb2fc1f85

OCC: 1
STR: 5
SPD: 5
DUR: 5
ABI: 2 (Shadow Stepping)
FS: 3

Last edited by Chellizard on December 30th 2012, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clergyman December 30th 2012, 2:30 pm

((OOC:Sorry for the late post guys!))

Levi followed the others of his group, raising an eyebrow at the group of monsters that had gathered at the awakening of MIrshann. "Well you are certainly some ugly fellows. Sorry, but i don't recall seeing you on the invite list." Inwardly Levi cursed himself for failing to put heart into his magic studies, otherwise he may have nee able to expect such a thing to happen. Most likely they were out to finish off the Princess, thus making it their duty to protect her. As it was they're fault for their presence here in the first place, what with waking her up. "Teddy, go break them please." he stepped back and let his assistant do the work. While a skilled combatant, Levi was more suited for a medical role due to his small stature and build.

The oversized teddy bear opened its mouth to reveal the rows of needle sharp teeth, then ran and leapt forward to crush one of the monsters under its weight. Teddy jumped out of the way to avoid the blows of the archer and the blue haired boy, who seemingly was a magic practitioner of sorts. Maybe he could ask him for some help in magic lessons, seeing how he himself was rather lacking in experience in that subject. He rifled through his bag searching for something to defend himself with and quickly found a scalpel, should the monsters get past Teddy and force them into close combat. The said bear was still crushing and tearing into the ugly things.

The Clergyman
The Clergyman

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2012, 5:48 pm

Ailill was now feeling a bit soulful.Not knowing the language enough to properly conversate with the elf known as Mirshann Rosin, which in their own language mean't born to an angel, was quite disappointing.For all the time he spent earlier trying to think of a way to abandon these others so he could find her all by himself it was quite sad to realize that it probably would have been completely pointless.It would have gotten him very little due to being unable to communicate properly.If only he had had time to study the language more before having to take this trip.He had been left with so little time.

The elf was definitely scared and curious but was adjusting to the situation pretty quickly.A warrior it clearly was and she was demonstrating it with boldness at this very moment.Not even waking up to six people standing there knowing so much about her seemed to be giving her much unease at all.She stared right at him as she spoke something that included her name.It was an introduction and something more but of to what he knew not.The elf gathered her arrows and presented Thom with a book.

Ailill was wondering what it was he should be doing.The sounds of spirits in distress from earlier had him curious.He was wondering what it was that was causing such distress.Soon thereafter his thoughts were no longer left uncertain.This seemingly mundane trip in search of the supposed home of an elf was now fraught with danger.Some creatures had arrived and seemed to be dangerous.Mirshann certainly thinked so as she was preparing to fight them.The others were now going along with her and immediately went into battle against those things.Their initial efforts though were not doing all that much.Ailill prepared to join them but for some reason his mind was more focused on that book that she had given to Thom.He figured it was valuable in some way.It might also contain a method of getting rid of these things.He turned to Thom and started to shout to him"Thom, do you-." he noticed that Thom had dropped the book and stepped away from it in total fear."want to live or not?If so you and Frank should take cover now." he told them both.

Ailill waited for them to start running for cover before walking over to where the book now lay and picked it up.He examined the front and back covers thoroughly before opening it.In it contained all sorts of things that he would expect in such a book.It was in Drow however so he would need to take it back home with him in order to study it.As for now those creatures needed to be dealt with.He reached into his bag and pulled out his fire rod and soon let loose its mighty flames towards the creatures in order to utterly annihilate them all.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2012, 6:56 pm

Thom was scared and, in attempt to duck for cover, dropped the book he had gotten from Mirshann and cowered behind of his brother. He nodded in a panic toward the mage, Ailill Hale. Frank held his machete out in front of him as a weapon, waiting patiently as a shield for his weak twin brother. "You'll be all right, Thom, you need to watch Mirshann, right?" Frank asked, and then Thom nodded meekly, and peeked around of Frank to watch Mirshann get into action.

Mirshann, calm and collected, had notched an arrow and was prepared for the worst. She stepped forward and lined herself up next to Ranger, and alike to him, used Max's wind spell to guide her shot faster. She let the arrow soar through the air, and with complete dexterity, it shot one of the inky creatures right between the eyes. It loud out a hellish scream and then it was time to let Thir'ku Mal'rak wake up and show it's true powers. Mirshann carefully held the bow out in front of her and her grip eased up until the bow was seemingly floating in her grip, her hand barely touching it. The bow then started to bend inward on itself, curling and curling. The bow's wood curled and coiled and then it started to arch and snap and a white light started to glow around of the bow. Mirshann's grip then returned to the bow and, while the light died down, the bow was revealed. It's beautiful iridescent colors were now whispering around of the weapon before Mirshann nodded to Ranger, and glanced to Max and then Ailill.

"Ulu xonathull (To battle)," she said, her native tongue still keeping herself separate from the rest of the group. She did not pull another arrow from her quiver this time. With her right hand holding her bow, she pulled her left hand back like she was notching an arrow, and while she pulled her hand back, an arrow of that same iridescent light formed in her grasp. She smiled and, with the wind from Max's spell blowing back to force her hair into a marvelous billowing cascade, she let the arrow go. It soared through the air and pierced another Strange One right in the heart, forcing it to puff into a cloud of smoke. The crowd of monsters were thinning, and it was all to the help of Mirshann's party; Ailill with his powerful fire magic, Max with his wind magic that knocked the monsters down and Ranger with his technological arrows that Miri was curious about; lastly Levi and his massive Teddy Bear that went marching forward to cobble some of the creatures. A look of determination was fixed on her face while she continuously notched and fired arrows, her stance stoic and poised. She barely moved an inch, saved for her left hand drawing and notching iridescent light arrows.

Last edited by Chellizard on December 31st 2012, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 31st 2012, 2:02 am

I watched as my spell blasted into the weird creatures, throwing them back and destroying most of them. As the others launched their attacks, it seems as if my spell actually helped their attacks out. They were all very powerful and we were a great team, everyone did their part and we were clearing them out pretty well. There were only a few of them left, another round of attacks and we would be okay, at least for a little while. The princess was handling herself out very well. I could feel the magic coming from her and her bow. They were both very powerful, taking out the creatures without moving much of an inch. The large ferocious teddy bear freaked me out a little, to be honest, but it was killing the monsters, so I don't mind that much. Ailill's fire rod was great, I wondered if I would get anything like that someday, or if I would even need one. Frank and Thom were okay, so I didn't have to worry about them so much.

I suppose my fire ball would do the trick this time. I brought my hands towards my chest, feeling the heat gather in my hands, slowly burning them. I waited until I could not stand the pain any longer and threw the spell out towards the remaining monsters. Of course, I had my stupid comment lined up and ready to shout out and it went something like this: "I think I like you guys crispier than I do savage, let me help you out with that!" Hopefully this will help my team defeat the rest of them, and then we can get back to helping the princess with her awakening.

As the fireball was launched, I couldn't stop thinking about what the red man told me. He is abandoning me, but he couldn't get rid of me without killing me, so he is giving my soul to the princess. What does that mean? Can he even do that? I looked over at the princess and saw how confident and determined she looked. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have her hold on to my soul. It does worry what would happen to me physically from her having my soul, though. Wait, this isn't the time to think of this, I'm battling hellish demon things right now; this isn't the time or place to be worried about it. If these things get me or someone else, who knows what they will do to them? I have to stay focused and make sure it doesn't happen.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger December 31st 2012, 11:00 am

These little devils were tough nuts to crack but they weren’t as powerful as they seemed. Ranger smirked notching two Electric Arrows he let them soar, flying off at the monsters and nailing two of them in the forehead. With a shock and a buzz they went down, it felt horrible killing these things off but they weren’t human and didn’t appear to be intelligent other than animalistic actions. Plus they were the aggressors and he was pretty sure if they got the chance to kill them they would not ignore it. It was as if he was simply out hunting and the wolves decided to venture a little too close, caught his sent and were now coming in for a look. The only difference, these wolves really could move through the shadows.

Spinning to turn behind them he let off an exploding arrow fly, straight into a giant pack of about ten to twelve of the beasts who had somehow gotten behind them. The exploding arrow hit its mark and the effects were devastating as always. It was his strongest arrow and he hated using it because of the effects that followed suit. The arrow was more powerful than a Nuclear Bomb and it was being dropped in a specific location, destroying everything in its path every time it connected. When the explosion sounded he didn’t even look back at the smoke surrounding the area, he knew the little devils couldn’t have survived the explosion… Shaking his head he focused back on the scene in front of him.

The numbers of the shadow like monsters were depleting to basically nothing, only a couple more remained and they didn’t seem to be putting up too much more of a fight. Between Ailill's fire rod, Max’s wind spell, and the creepy giant teddy bear there wasn’t much more to do. Of course Mirshann was doing pretty well herself and when Ranger let his eyes rest on her he blinked letting out a whistle. Her bow was amazing, nothing he had ever seen before and she didn’t even need arrows for it they just kind of appeared when she drew her hand back.

He wasn’t one to believe in magic, always having thought it was cheep tricks and secret compartments but he wasn’t quite sure how to explain this one. Max’s fire and wind ‘spells’ could easily be areokinesis and pyrokinesis respectively, while Ailil’s fire rod could be just that, a rod used to channel fire and shoot it back out like a flamethrower just modified. But, a bow with a seemingly never depleting amount of arrows that was definitely not there ten seconds ago? Well that one he was still having trouble believing could be true yet there it was in front of his eyes. Her style of archery was also unique, he was an expert on all things archery yet her technique was like nothing he had seen before yet still remained almost familiar. He was sure if he had time to ‘study’ it more he’d be able to figure out why it looked familiar, it was probably a mixture of many different styles blended into one, but for now he’d have to wait.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Awakening Mirshann Rosin (Forcewave, Ranger, Clergy, Max) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Clergyman January 2nd 2013, 6:02 pm

Levi smiled with satisfaction as the last of the creatures were swiftly finished off by the parties combined efforts, though it didn't require much on their part. He was suitably impressed by the power they were packing. Mirshann certainly lived up to her legend, and they were given a glimpse of what her bow could do. The Ranger was equally proficient in archery, But he would be thoroughly disappointed if this was all the challenge they were going to receive. He was certain a second wave would soon come. "Teddy, come!" his furry assistant did as told and walked over to Levis' side, as by now all of the creatures had been destroyed. He noticed the flesh from said creatures covering Teddy's limbs and mouth, as well as a few cuts, and sighed. It would take him forever to get that out, considering it wasn't toxic. In that case he'd have to replace them.

I'd suggest we'd best leave as soon as possible. I doubt this is all we're going to end up facing, not that I doubt any of our abilities to defend ourselves, but I'd rather get on with this." he strolled on over to where Thom was starting to come out of his position behind Frank. Levi was starting to consider their guide more and more of a wuss. They were both grown men, yet Levi was still much more brave despite his small body. "It's your duty to lead the way, unless you have other plans you need to complete?"

The Clergyman
The Clergyman

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 2nd 2013, 11:00 pm

As the others put their efforts into fighting all these mysterious creatures that had suddenly appeared and attempted to attack them, Ailill was mainly ignoring all of it to some degree and instead focusing more on the book that the Elf known as Mirshann had presented to them and the information that it might contain inside.He had pitched in his own efforts to defeat the creatures but had decidedly left the task of dealing with the creatures up to the others.Arrow upon arrow of both the magical and technological varieties were fired from Mirshann and Ranger respectively all while different sorts of attacks that he had yet to fully identify were unleashed by Max and of all things a living teddy bear was sent their way by Levi.Now that last thing was just weird even for a guy who had studied things that Ailill himself had studied.As the creatures were being finished off Ailill quickly stowed the book away in his magical sack along with the fire rod he had used in the battle and closed the thing up so that nobody would notice that he had it.

Ailill looked to the others as the last of the creatures was defeated with an expression of solemness.Those things may have been defeated yes but who knows if there were more.Their very nature was currently unknown and perhaps the only one who could have any idea of what they truly were was Mirshann herself and communicating with her was not exactly easy to do.Only Thom knew how to speak the language and he seemed to be cowering in absolute fear at this very moment."Thom, Frank, You two fellows can come out now.We have taken care of all those there strange things." he shouted at to them before turning back to the others."Well everybody since we've done what we had come for and Mirshann here is now awake so there's really no reason to still be here unless there's more to this place than just the resting place.Anyone got any good suggestions?" he asked of any of the rest.It did not matter all that much to him what suggestion was made. Ailill now had the book and that was enough for him for now since he was still distinguishing through the presence of the various spirits in the nearby area.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 3rd 2013, 12:59 pm

Mirshann let a final arrow fly and kill the last creature. She sighed and slowly lowered her bow, the magnificent iridescent weapon glimmering in her hand. She turned her attention around and looked to Thom, who was coming out from behind of the larger man, Frank. "Zhah gaer natha i'dol tir d' nindol thac'zil?" she asked Thom, who spaced out for a moment. "She wants to know if we have a way off the island.. but I lost the map!" he shrieked. Mirshann furrowed her brows, her eyes having caught the emotion on Thom's face. She shook her head and shook a bit of her hair from her face, but then placed Thir'ku Mal'rak on her back and braided her hair loosely. It took a few short seconds and a marvelous display of quick hand motions.

She then turned her attention back to the ground and crouched, her eyes peering for foot prints. She then nodded, and waved them to follow. She had no idea there was a map, and so, she was going to rely on her tracking training to follow the human foot prints backward. She also paid attention to broken twigs, and of course harsh slashes on the trees. She heard a sharp rustling to her left while she lead the team, Thom freaking out and screaming. Mirshann had grabbed her bow and notched an arrow. She whispered gently into the wind her vision spell and then was granted the ability to see ahead. She was careful, and when she saw more of the creatures, she let her arrow fly and just before it reached the creature, it vanished into a puff of smoke. She narrowed her eyes lightly and shook her head. "Vel'klar inbal dos alus? (Where have you gone?)" she asked, more to herself while she notched another arrow.

Thir'ku Mal'rak was glimmering, the iridescent white light arrows shimmering in her hand while she scanned the woods. She then turned to the right and her seeing spell was immediately cancelled, her arrow flying to hit the creature. This time, it connected. The shadowy creature let out a sharp screech and then came more. Not as many as last time, but about ten to fifteen of them. They were crawling on all fours, their claws digging into the earth while they drooled and snarled. They were pissed.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 3rd 2013, 9:48 pm

The battle was over. I went and checked on everyone to see if they were okay. Miraculously, everyone was perfectly okay, no injuries were received on our side. We work together rather well. We practically destroyed those things. The only injury that I got was that my hands were burned a little, but that always happens when I use my fireball, it's just a side effect of the spell, nothing serious. The joy was short lived, though, because our super intelligent guide, Thom, lost the map. To be honest, I'm really not surprised, but I'm not going to get angry at him for it. We can do other things to solve this problem, no big deal. I was just glad that we were safe, for now.

It seemed like Mirshann knew what she was doing, because she seemed to pick up on something that we could not. I suppose she was a tracker before she came to Earth, because she was on the trail and asking us to follow her in no time flat. I guess she could see our tracks and follow other signs of life and probably follow our way that we came to her resting spot. She really is amazing, I guess the elves are far more advanced in this stuff than humans are.

As we were tracking, the princess seemed to notice something. She quickly got out her arrow and fired at another creature that we had fought previously. Great, what we need now is to get off this godforsaken island, not another battle. It doesn't help that they were even angrier than before. I guess they don't take rejection really well. I am not wasting any time, I don't want anyone to get hurt. Without a witty comment to brighten the mood, I punched the ground and sent a shock wave towards the group of creatures. As I watched, the ground under them rose rapidly and, if it connected, into the air they would go, with a nice impact to go along with it. This was my strongest offensive spell, so I hope this does some damage, the faster we get Princess Mirshann to safety, the better.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger January 7th 2013, 5:26 pm

The battle was over quicker than Ranger thought it would have been which was a relief more than anything. If only because it meant they wouldn’t have to continue to fight these…these whatever they were and it meant they could possibly leave the island and get back to the states. As he was thinking this Ailill took charge of just those thoughts and asked Thom where the map was and where they were going, and of course Thom lost the map. Shaking his head Ranger got ready to inspect the area around them and find the way back by simply retracing their tracks and other notable markings that indicated where they had been. But, before he could do so Mirshann herself took charge of the little group before he even had a chance to speak up.

Stepping back into the shadows, figuratively speaking of course, he silently gave his approval as they were quickly going back the way they came; without any mistakes this time. It proved she was an expert tracker and archer just like the legends of elves and even herself he had read were true. Perhaps when he finally got around to starting up the Phantoms once again and her English got a little better he could ask her to join the team. It would be nice to have another archer on the team, and one that wasn’t still technically in training at that. As he was thinking this all through he looked up and blinked seeing the group come to a halt, the Elven Princess drawing her bow and firing off two shots. One of which didn’t seem to hit anything but the other connecting with yet another shadow monster. It seemed they were not going to be leaving the island anytime soon.

Before The Ranger even had the chance to grab an arrow and place it down on his bow Max punched the ground and basically took out every single shadow that had appeared this time around. Shrugging his shoulders e put the arrow back in the quiver and nodded to Max, his form of a compliment, then looked back up to Miri. “Well, seems our problem is once again taken care of, care to continue leading the way?” He called out to her as he looked around. There certainly were not any more Shadow monsters from what he could see, and although he did not have superhuman eyesight he did have perfect eyesight for a human.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 11th 2013, 6:01 pm

Ailill was now ready to leave the island under the assumption that there was nothing here left worth looking for since he had only heard of the Elf's tomb and what had been inside and they had already gotten to that. The elf was free now just as the Derringers had been hoping to have happen for whatever reason. This was now bugging him a bit. Why had they arranged such a thing to happen? They could have just come alone. Then again only Mirshann would have been able to fight off those creatures once they attacked. Assuming they didn't do so before reaching the tomb. Perhaps the very reason for the invitation was to use others to protect them. Perhaps there was more to the two brothers than they were letting on.Then again they did just lose the map.

He glanced around for any sign of the dropped map but did not see it anywhere. That map wasn't the only thing Thom had dropped. He had after all dropped the book that the elf had given him.The man seemed to possess a tendencies for dropping things of value.Not a good quality. Speaking of the elf she had found their footprints from when they first came here. They could just follow those back to the ship. Ailill informed the others of this so they could get moving. "Everyone, we can just follow our own footprints back.We won't even need the map to get out of here. Let's get going then people." he exclaimed to them all only for any attempt to actually leave to be interrupted.

More. More creatures had come for them. As if there numbers were infinite.Perhaps they would never stop coming. Who knows at this point. It started with just one, but one became many. This time around the little group was more prepared. The creatures were taken out quickly thus allowing them once again the opportunity to get moving again. "Let's get off this island now. We have our path to the ship so we should take it." He shouted determinedly to let them all know that he mean't it this time. There was neither time left or reason anymore to linger around here anymore.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top