The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_vote_lcapMidnight Flight [invite only] I_voting_barMidnight Flight [invite only] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Midnight Flight [invite only] I_vote_lcapMidnight Flight [invite only] I_voting_barMidnight Flight [invite only] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Midnight Flight [invite only]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Flight [invite only] Empty Midnight Flight [invite only]

Post by Sparrow August 24th 2012, 11:41 pm

It had been so long since I escaped that place, so long since I managed to gain my freedom. The air felt good against my face as I zoomed through the night sky at a speed no bird could match, most likely a stupid grin stretched across my lips. My wings flapped faster as they urged me onward over the large expanding city of New York with all of its imperfections. ”Woah! It’s so bright down there.” I crowed in wonderment twirling once in the thin air,though of course it would be when you were flying about two thousand feet above one of the largest cities in the world. Even the parts ravaged by some conflict were visible as I dipped my hand into a cloud, it coming out all wet and stuff. This was my paradise, this flying so far above the city that no one saw me and I was free.

The moon gave me a cheery glow as it went about its steady descent. Soon enough I would be greeted by the bright rays of the sun and it would have been another night I stayed out flying. Just another sleepless night avoiding the people that could potentially return me to my slated termination; those words alone making me cringe. I was not some sort of machine that was terminated and no way in hell would I be treated like one. If that’s what it took, I would run until I died. That being if I ever died anyway, considering that I might not even be at the peak of my power if I heard them correctly.

With a thought and simple motion I was already making a sharp dive towards the ground, wind like a whistle past my ears. Wings tucking at my side as I shot like a silent bullet through the night air before landing silently into an alleyway. Not a single loud sound to give away my location to anyone. I was silent like a ninja and way better than any ninja at that. Who the hell wore pajamas when they snuck up and killed someone anyway? There was only a single homeless man in the alleyway but he was asleep; no threat to me unless he woke up. I unwrapped the leather jacket wrapped around my waist,large brown wings folding comfortably against my back under the muscle shirt before they were covered by the jacket.

Waltzing out of the alley, I was in lovely New York or the part that was not completely wrecked. It was already getting back into full swing even in the wake of an assault. These guys sure knew how to survive, even when the dead walked or so I had managed to hear from scattered sources. Never know when your information is correct when people were speaking out of fear; the fear of being dropped off of a rooftop.

Special leather boots I “borrowed” hugged by ankles like a dream as I made my walked down the sidewalks of late night New York. People did not even pay any attention to me and I loved every bit of it. No scientists to watch my every move but a nice city to make my playground. This is what true freedom had to feel like.

Here I was thinking that I would have an amazing night but I would be wrong. Here I was in the middle of purchasing some beef jerky with money I pocketed from a few gang members when the next thing I knew the place was being freaking robbed!

Here I was gawking at him with a mountain Dew and beef jerky in hand as he aimed the gun at the cashier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Midnight Flight [invite only] 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Midnight Flight [invite only] Empty Re: Midnight Flight [invite only]

Post by Gastly August 25th 2012, 12:41 am

Tony thought it was a beautiful night. A night too beautiful to sleep through, actually, so he had decided to spend his night wandering through the bright city of New York. The skies were beautiful and the moon seemed to have the familiar glow of happiness around it. Well, if the moon had feelings, of course. Tony would feel bad for smoking and polluting the air of such a nice night, but he was a hero, not an environmentalist. Plus, all the cars in the city contributed so much carbon monoxide and toxic gasses into the air, what was a little cigarette, right?

He was wearing his favourite hoodie, and because the night felt particularly funky to him, he was also wearing his favourite purple T-shirt underneath. He had his gas mask and sunglasses in the sling bag he was carrying, but tonight, he just wasn’t going to trouble trouble unless trouble troubled him. When the cigarette had burnt out into a stub, he tossed it to the ground and crushed it with his foot. A lot of the night he spent texting his friend about school work and some video games they indulged in from time to time, but his friend decided it was a good time to go to sleep, even though Tony thought it a bit too early.

After a bit of walking in the nice part of New York City, he felt as if he needed another smoke. Sadly, he had left his pack at home since he wanted to preserve his cigarette and reduce the amount of smoking he did when his mouth felt particularly itchy. With his hands dug deep into his worn out hoodie, he scanned his surroundings, looking for a place where he could pick up a soda or two, and maybe a few snacks for later consumption. Nothing like a midnight snack to keep the energy and vitality up.

He spotted a nice convenience store and walked right in, going straight to the section where they kept the drinks. He had a total of 7 dollars and 20 cents, so he had to calculate accordingly and not fall into the trap of not having enough money. He wanted to save himself the embarrassment of having to put things back. On his way, though, he spotted what he thought was a relatively pretty girl. The thing that caught his attention was actually the fact she had picked up beef jerky, and at that point of time he decided this girl was automatically awesome.

Tony had just turned to go to the cashier and pay for his snacks and drink when he noticed a man was holding a gun at the cashier. Oh, so trouble decided to trouble him. He could have easily left but the idealist hero in him wanted to pounce. He quickly dumped his items on the nearest shelf and put on his sunglasses. The gas mask was too fiddly for a sudden situation like this.

He walked up closer to the man, the cashier, and the girl, then placed his hands on his hips as if he were going to scold a young child. “Whoa, here I am trying to get a coke, and there you are, pointing a gun at someone who has done nothing bad to you. You’re bothering the lady with your lack of civic mindedness.” he stated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gastly
Midnight Flight [invite only] ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 25th 2012, 1:14 am

David was walking through the city. He hated it. The bright lights annoyed him, and the constant sound was grating. The only reason he was here was to do some mercenary gigs.

He was wearing his civilian attire, a white sleeveless shirt and jeans. If he was going to explore the city, he sure wasn't going to do it in his costume.

He went into the nearby convenience store. He had a couple cravings he needed to sate. He saw a young girl, who was probably no more than 16. There was something wrong about her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He saw a boy, who smelled suspiciously like smoke.

Suddenly, some punk bursted in holding up the cashier. David was about to confront the robber, when all of a sudden the boy was telling off the punk. Deciding that nobody had to die today, David shouted at the boy "What the hell are you doing! You're going to get yourself killed!" The robber turned the gun on him.

Things were certainly looking up.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow August 25th 2012, 1:22 am

Now I was not the one to shy away from the fight but before I could unleash the seven circles of hell upon him, this guy stepped into it. He looked pretty weird with that gasmask over his face and smelled kinda smokey;you know that smell when you’re around someone who’s been smoking too much? He smelled just like that but more intense. ”Well, this looks like a new development.” I muttered pursing my lips as the guy looked at the kid with a confused expression. It was as if he had never seen someone play hero before and was gonna break into tears from the thought of it.

I pressed the wonderful processed meat treats closer to my chest as the guy turned his weapon upon the guy with intentions to fire at him. Could the guy take a bullet from that range or would he be another splatter on the floor? I had seen plenty of people killed, some with these two hands but I could not let this person get killed when I could do something. ”Sorry Gas Mask, cant let you get shot now can I?” I heard myself grumbled. This guy was ruining a perfectly good day for me and I could not allow him to do that, not when I was having a good day. My fingers clenched into the plastic casing of the jerky ,I swear my nails would tear through it if I didn't let up the pressure.

The same could have been said about the mountain Dew in my hand, which was very close to exploding. I would not have some idiotic robber mucking my day up with his ideas that he could walk in a store and take what he wanted. This guy would feel the wrath of an angry bird….girl. He would know what it was like when you stopped me from purchasing processed meat products.

That was when the guy jumped in the middle of the whole thing and actually managed to make things worse. Couldn’t stupid daredevils keep their noses out of things instead of jumping in like they were freaking heroes? Its like I would have to save everyone today and I was not into that kinda thing. ”Thank you for your input mister but as you see he has a gun.” I said through clenched teeth as I moved with only a fraction of that amazing speed I had, grabbing the robbers hand with crushing force. There was a little cursing as he tried to struggle against me but that didn't work, finger pulling the trigger as the bullets simply went elsewhere.

”Look what you made me do. Now the police will be here any minute.”

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 25th 2012, 1:43 am

David just stared at the girl in shock. He wasn't sure who was in more trouble, the girl or the robber. Deciding that it was probably somewhere in between, he tore the robber from the girls grip and threw him out of the nearest window.

He turned to girl who had a rather annoyed expression on her face, and nodded at her before deciding that he shouldn't stick around. He turned around and was about to go out the door...
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 25th 2012, 1:50 am

Tony didn’t really seem to think anything of it. All he really wanted was the guy to put down the gun and to walk out. He didn’t expect anyone to say anything about what he was doing. To him, he thought he was just scaring off the robber. Plus, he was probably too stubborn to die from just one gun shot. He swore he heard the girl mutter something, but he wasn’t focussing on that. He was focussing on the man who had a gun.

“Dude, all you have to do is put the gun down.” he said, “You see this?” he motioned to his face, “This is the face of a man who means business.” okay, so maybe Tony was a talker. And maybe this verbal diarrhea he seemed to have constantly would one day get him killed, but at least it’d put off the guy a bit. Hopefully, anyway.

He was a bit shocked when someone decided to interrupt him, though. He just turned to look at the interrupter incredulously, not that his expression could be necessarily seen behind all he was wearing. “Dude, it’s okay.” he said to the man, his hands in front of him, doing a hand gesture to tell everyone to calm down. Or that’s what he tried. “I got this. I ain’t gonna get killed, but thanks for the concern.”

And then Sparrow went ahead and did what she did, which actually freaked Tony out a bit. He let out a low impressed whistle at her amazing speed, and what seemed to be super strength. Then the guy went ahead and tossed the robber out the window, which shocked him too. What was with all these people with super strength? He suddenly felt incredibly weak in comparison. “Well, if the cops are coming.” he turned to the cashier, who looked to be already dialing, then he turned back to the other two. “We get the fuck out of here.” He motioned towards the door, “Ladies first.” he said, though his head and eyes were looking towards David. There was a mischievous smile on his face under his gas mask.
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 25th 2012, 2:02 am

David was rather taken aback by the boy's statement. He admired the boy's bravery, no matter how stupid it was. Being 6'5 he obviously towered over both of them. "I just saved your life kid, show some respect". The kid was probably wishing to start something but David didn't care. He heard sirens nearby, he quickly fled with the other two.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow August 25th 2012, 2:13 am

((Please follow the posting order. Its Sparrow,Gastly and then Dantoon.))

”Ladies first? How cute of you.” I quipped slamming a small wad of bills down on the counter rather loudly giving the man a quick smile before I made my hasty exit. Can’t stay around when the authorities were on their way and most likely only going to end up giving me back to the men in white coats who smelled worst than smokey. Who is Smokey you may ask? Well if someone has to ask that, they may not be paying much attention. I was already on the security cameras here and that was more than I really wanted to be. My perfect day had devolved into an absolute disaster before I was even in bed and I was pissed.

”So where do you suggest we go? I can’t exactly just slip into the darkness, I’m not super or anything.” Sure I was better than your average fifteen year old by a wide margin but that wasn’t the point. I wasn't going to show off what I could do in front of these guys,not while I had to keep a semblance of normality about myself . Just make me look like a simple girl who worked out and was bad ass. Dammit, they probably already guessed that I wasn't normal but at best I showed human level skills.

”Can this day get any worse? I just want to get a freaking bag of jerky and now here I am trying to avoid the police. What the hell.” Now here I was complaining about things that didn't really matter to two people who probably did not even care. My wings ached to be freed and allow me to set off into the sky; but I stayed ground bound. These brown eyes of mine narrowing into angry slits that I knew were a perfect expression of the hidden turmoil. After a year of hiding I was sure to be found but these guys had no idea what trouble they would be dealing with if I were.

I had to get to a safe place quickly.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 25th 2012, 2:28 am

This was turning out to be a pretty good night, minus the fact where they were probably going to be chased down by the police. He loved the adrenaline rush he was given when stuff like this happened around him. “Technically, my friend, she saved both our lives.” he said to David, motioning a hand towards Sparrow as he quickly exited behind them. He wasn’t going to just going to disregard what she had done because she was a girl. No, he was going to respect that she enjoyed beef jerky and just crushed a robber’s hands. That sort of stuff deserved respect.

“One thing about New York is that there’s always a way to disappear into darkness.” he said, looking around for a nice alleyway they could duck into. “If you’re not super, I’m totally embarrassed.” he said with a laugh, turning into one of the alleyways, mostly choosing this one since it was between two relatively tall buildings, and had a fire escape. The way he chose to look at it, it was an escape from the fire of bullets from policemen. “Don’t worry though, I’m sure Mr Big Ben over there will protect you.” he laughed again.

“Eh, life sucks sometimes.” he shrugged and headed to the fire escape ladder. “You’re talking to the guy who spends half his day running away from the police. I didn’t even get my coke.” Mostly due to the rush of needing to get out of the place before the police rushed in and arrested them. That wouldn’t do any good. Especially since he was in the presence of a tower and a girl who enjoyed beef jerky. All he had to do was get out of there, and it didn’t matter much to him if the other two ran off in their own directions. “I hope you guys can climb because my noodle arms won’t be lifting you up.” If anything, Tony had the worst possible case of verbal diarrhea in the world.

Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 25th 2012, 5:14 am

David was surrounded by the police. He was caught and there was nowhere to go and he wasn't a talker, there was only one option. Headbutting one, he turned his attention to to the other one. He grabbed the gun the policeman was holding and broke it in two. He knocked out the officer with a swift punch, and he noticed four others, pointing their guns at him. This was going to be fun. He threw the unconscious officer at two of his companions. He charged at the remaining two and smashed their heads together, knocking them out. Seeing a chance to escape, he quickly fled and followed the girl.
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow August 25th 2012, 4:43 pm

This guy sure knew what he was doing,unlike that muscle bound oaf who was trying to bring down more than the police upon us. I’ve heard about those super powered dudes in this city and no way in hell was I going to have them trying to throw me in a cell of any kind. When you’re raised in cages, you’ll learn to hate them as much as me. I gave the dummy one last look before gripping rightly onto the fire escape, my strong arms pulling me up quickly. In only a matter of minutes I was on the metal escape feet above the street and the guy was behind us with his slow butt.

It seemed like he wasn’t slow in only his mind but on his feet too and I could not be slowed by him. Only a few more climbs until we were on the rooftops and I could try to make my escape, that was of course if I could hide that fact that I had wings and fly away. There was always a little parkour and I did have the ability to do it, even if there wasn’t any prior training. Not like jumping along the rooftops were anything major,though now I was with someone who had drawn more attention than it was worth.

Once we were on the rooftops I was going to unleash hell upon him. Unleash a holy fury the likes he had never seen. I turned around and aimed a finger at the guy, teeth grinding as the words came to the surface. ’What the hell were you thinking?!? You assaulted officers,police officers!” I said yeling at him with a voice laden with anger. I was pissed and he would know it. ”We could have just walked away if you didn’t do what you did! Sure that whole throwing the guy out of the window was stupid too but it worked; though now you’ve screwed up big time!”

How you can tell I’m angry is when I’m acing in circles with arms moving around. I was walking around pretty fast. ”What now?!? Are we gonna go taking down officers willy nilly or are you going to use that thing in your head called a brain?”

Last edited by Sparrow on August 25th 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 25th 2012, 7:42 pm

Of course Tony knew what he was doing! Actually, not really, but he knew a few things. He had just grabbed on quickly to the fire escape and started climbing up. He assumed that the girl knew how to climb up ladders and staircases and the like. If she didn’t, well, he didn’t have any other way to help her. So up he went, as quickly as he could, towards the rooftop. He’d figure out something else from there. If they had to jump rooftops, well, they’d have to jump rooftops. He made a mental note to himself that one day he had to make a grappling gun for quick escapes.

Tony didn’t think much of the other guy going to beat up the policeman. What he thought was, well, if the guy really wanted to destroy his chances of escaping, let him be. Though, once he reached the rooftop, he stretched and looked around, surveying the area. It shouldn’t be too hard. Then he turned to the other two.

“Whoa, guys, chill out.” he said, putting his arms up and gesturing for them to calm down. “I mean, the lady’s got a point. Assaulting policemen never goes down too well in their books.” he shrugged and took another quick glance of his surrounding area, “The police are probably, most probably, going to chase us up here now because of Mr Big Ben.”

He gestured over to the rooftop of the building next to them, “Let’s put the hard feelings aside and shout at each other when we’re safe and not about to be arrested. I hope you guys know how to jump, because, once again, these noodle arms ain’t gonna help you.” and he shrugged, priming himself to jump over to the next building.

Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 25th 2012, 7:55 pm

David didn't need this. He had enough of this shit at home. People calling him an idiot. "If they're going to come up here, I'm sure we could take them" David motioned his head toward the girl "Especially you". David was always rather slow physically. But he had a quick mind, and that girl was definitely super. No ordinary person could move like that.

"Besides, i didn't have a choice" David said, with a rather bitter tone. "And i don't give two shits what the police think of me"

"Not arguing here" and he readied himself for a jump.

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow August 25th 2012, 8:54 pm

”Well unfortunately I don't care what you can give. You acted stupidly and i'm not going down because you had to act irrational.” I spat irratly before following after Smokey,running just fast enough to when I jumped the distance between the buildings was bridged easily. My leather boots made a light sound as they meet with the rough building,my body tucking into a roll before I fluidly stood to my feet. It would only be a little longer before I could break away from these guys and get back to whatever it was I did. Maybe I could go to one of those big fast food restaurants and get something big,fill up on fatty food my body was likely to burn up in that furnace called a metabolism.

”So what now? I guess we just run along rooftops until we lose them?' I asked with my usual amount of enthusiasm. I was of course not happy with the situation and would not be sassed to by a man who could not realize the intensity of his actions,especially when dealing with the police. I was fighting the urge to fly off at this moment but that level of exposure was not something that I wanted to deal with. At least I could trust Gasman to be levelheaded instead of blowing up if I ever confronted him on something.

The sirens drew closer,possibly even helicopters with them. Yupp,there were helicopters and I realized how screwed we were once I heard them. ”Well this is brilliant. I guess we need to get moving fast.” Without thinking I ran full speed across the roof,a speed that would easily match a car as I easily covered the distance between the two buildings. Turning back to them I made a motion with my head that basically meant to pick up the pace and I ran.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly August 25th 2012, 11:15 pm

“Well if we do get caught because of Big Balls, I’m bailing.” he said with a laugh as he jumped over to the second building and clumsily tumbled to his feet again. Tony definitely wasn’t the most graceful guy around, but he still got to the other roof top and he still kept up his momentum. “Dunno about the both of you.”

Tony just shrugged at the question and sort of bounded to the next rooftop, expecting them to follow. That’s the general idea of it all.” he said once he regained his footing, “Unless you’ve got some sort of safe house you can go to, you can go there. Just hope they don’t--”

Ah, the fantastic sound of helicopters and sirens. That really made Tony’s day, or night. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as the adrenaline rushed through him. There was something about being chased by policemen with strangers, jumping across rooftops, avoiding potential death, that really appealed to him. There was just so much excitement that nothing else in the world could recreate. There was a grin plastered to his face but it was sadly covered by the gas mask. “Let’s go, Big Ben!” he shouted to David with a loud bark of laughter. He quickly followed Sparrow, running to try to match her speed. It wasn’t too difficult, but as a nice guy, he didn’t want to leave the other guy too behind, so he left some distance between himself and Sparrow. Plus, it wouldn’t do good to tailgate someone and crash into them later.

Gastly
Gastly
Gastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top