The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_vote_lcapMidnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_voting_barMidnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_vote_lcapMidnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_voting_barMidnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) Empty Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin)

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 9:23 pm

A peircing cry filled the cold New York air. The sound of a man in pain, as if a limb were being shorn from his body. Though one was, so his anguished cries were justified. It was a rather deserted dock, with a man cluthing the stump where his leg once was. A steady pool of blood forming from the severed extremity. Critical green eyes glared down at the man, who was to the point of crying. It was pathetic really, and disgusted her to no end. Her father cried, while he burned. It was of course a horror at the time, now it just amused her."Oh please, crying? Thats sad. I thought you were all about keeping me off your territory, now you cry like a child at my feet. A single flame caught light on her right index finger. People backed from the woman holding the katana. Steel glowing a bright cherry red.

He began to beg, which caused the others to look away in shame. Even to Ella it was a pitiful sight, yet she derived a sort of pelasure from it. Like a high, though her senses were as sharp as before. If not sharper from the adrenaline rush. "Where do you people think you're going? I didn't dismiss any one of you." She growled, as the flames engulfed her hand. They were attempting to run away from her, though that was all in vain."I finally find a suitable safehouse, and you bastards cause me trouble. That can piss a girl off, and I am known to get violent when I am pissed. Especially with people like you!" She pointed at a young man smoking a joint of marijuana. It burst into flames, as they jumped onto the man.

He writhed in agony as the great pyre consumed him. Others letting out a yelp of pure fear, as she slowly approached them, fire red hair illuminated by the burning corpse. Index finger running over the small bit of stomach exposed by her tank top. A circle of flames surrounded them, stopping any escape. No one would be on duty for atleast an hour, long enough to kill them. Quickly she set fire to the one with the stump. Turning to the living thugs, all with fear in their eyes. They had not prepared for this."Now time for a barbeque I suppose." She said, pulling out two small opaque blue lighters. As they clicked to life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) Empty Re: Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin)

Post by Corvin September 20th 2011, 9:35 pm

Corvin sat at the back of the safe house that was used by a gang during the night hours, they usually had good Ganja but today there was none which had him a little ticked off since he had already paid in full for a pound. The large hero stood up and started walking to the front of the Safe house, normally he kept away because his very presence scared the guys but since they were nothing but petty thieves and cowards who just acted tough. Today however screams echoed from the front and a orange glow illuminated the warehouse.

Corvin stepped through the door and looked around spotting the burning twitching form of Jerald who normally brought him his stuff and a woman threatening the rest. Prodigy leaned against a thick metal beam crossing his arms as he examined the fiery red head. "Hey twerp don't you got better things to do then take your PMS out on some guys, I know there a gang but there weak...and fire isn't a very fair weapon." Prodigy stood at 6'3 with massive muscle and wearing a white t-shirt and jeans with a flame design on the right leg, his feet were bare preferring the solid ground over shoes. He had black spiky hair in the back with his bangs down over his eyes and large hands.

Prodigy walked by the chick and looking at the Gang he flicked his head to the door he just came through. "So punk, you like setting people on fire? Well I like pounding bullies who abuse there gifts. So prepare yourself because even if you are a girl I'm laying your head into the pavement." Prodigy cracked his knuckles and neck his green eyes watching the chick. "Does a real challenge bother you chicka or do you only beat on people who can't fight back?"
Corvin
Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin) Empty Re: Midnight flame.(Invite only,Corvin)

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 9:49 pm

Ella chuckled at the mans inquiry, emerald eyes narrowing focus upon the intimidating man who had threatened her. This one had balls, and she respected that. Though at the same time she wanted to see him burn. The last man who had beat her, was nothing but a pile of ashes now."I'm not on PMS, that stopped a few days ago. These scum were making threats to me. So I.....took care of them. It's as simple as that. I don't care if they are weak, or if they are strong. Get in my way, and I will burn you like the rest." He tone was cold. As the flames danced like a beast excited to make the kill.

"I'll humor you in a fight, whatever you want. Though I wouldn't venture to call you a challenge. Hopefully you're not another of those assholes talking about some project." She sighed, mussing the back of her hair up slightly. As the flames ventured up to her arm, and then her torso. Clothing untouched byt he powerful blaze.

She took a skilled stance, with little, if any openings. Katana bared, as she waited for the man to make the first move. She preferred to be the one to counterattack, it always made battles go in her advantage. Always had, and always will.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 20th 2011, 10:21 pm

Corvin looked at the chick then laughed shaking his head. "Alright firefly if you want to play with the Biggest Bad Ass in the game than you get your wish, however once I pound you into the pavement I don't want to hear any crying even after I rip your arms off." Corvin watched her slip into a stance and nodded the stance showing that she was a trained fighter but how trained he wasn't sure. The fire ability was interesting but he had played with the elements before.

Corvin smiled deciding to use a new ability he had learned during a fight, opening his arms all the way he grinned and slammed them closed causing a sonic Thunder clap sending the destructive wave forward and outward causing a large radius both sideways and upwards nearly from side to side and halfway to the roof. The shockwave ripped through everything in it's path turning metal into shrapnel that flew forward and blew everything in the path backwards towards the woman.

Prodigy stood up to his full height watching the destruction and carnage of his attack on the woman who had hurt so many kids when all she had to do was demonstrate her ability and they would have ran away like little kids, instead she had chosen to torture and maim idiot kids and for it she had to pay. Prodigy tilted his head and shrugged. "If you got Project Perfection on your back then good luck and I don't talk as much as my predecessor, I prefer to let the actions speak now let's have some fun. That was just the start off Flame head." Prodigy waited for the woman's attack wondering what she would do.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 10:36 pm

She raised an eyebrow at his motions, realizing that she had seen them before. He was goignt o send out soem form of sonic clap at her, and that would prove to be dangerous. If she didn't stop it of course, which she could. Flames growing from their size into an inferno, as it rushed forward. Metting the shockwave with its own full force, shrapnel melting into in the great blaze that melted the street itself. There was a deafening bang, as the two great forces met. Aftershock nearly knocking her off her feet, as she turned to the others."I think he tried to kill you guys." She was practically pleased, this guy was no hero.

"That was nice mister. Could've killed me with that. Atleast I know you're no hero." She smirked at this revalation, as the flames around her grew into a tempest. Covering her body like a second skin, yet she was unaffected byt he great heat. Katana tapping against the street in a sort of rythm that rang through her ears."Hero, or not, i'll show you power." Her eyes narrowed, as the flames formed razor thin disk shapes, about 5 in total. One rotating above her left index finger, with a flick it spun off at the man. Aimed for his legs, while the othes aimed for each appendage. Even the neck.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 20th 2011, 10:48 pm

Corvin smiled as the razor blades flew at him and slamming his fist together he caused a circular shock-wave around himself sending the razor discs flying off and laughed. "Wow if that's all you got then your not much of a threat. What do you say we bring it up a couple of levels?" Corvin bent his knees and leaped thirty feet into the air before coming down and slamming on the ground causing the entire ground to roll outwards. Once he landed he spun around grabbing a metal barrel and threw it as hard as he could at the woman sending it flying at over five hundred miles per hour aiming straight for her body.

He turned his head to the last person and nodded the person nodding back and ran out of the warehouse. "Wrong chicka I am a hero the only difference is that I give back what people do. You were willing to maim and hurt these people than maybe you should get it in return. I won't kill you but I will hurt you twerp, your so going down." Corvin kicked out slamming it into a smaller barrel with a full power kick sending it at the woman's right side at over six hundred miles per hour aiming for her lower legs.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top