The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Looking For Trouble

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking For Trouble - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking For Trouble

Post by Billiam94 May 9th 2012, 12:21 pm

Arianna grew frustrated. "I said wait your turn! Don't you people know how to play fair?!" She blew a stray strand of hair from her face, then hit the roof with her staff. As she did, a torrential flame erupted and began spreading over the rooftop. She then tossed a few fireballs at each of her foes and propelled herself through the air in an attempt to escape.

Billiam94

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 3rd 2012, 6:01 pm

As usual, the Villain doesn't give up without a fight and hit her staff against the ground. As fire began to erupt around her and outward Nathaniel fired off a round at her leg aiming to keep her from running. Then, to escape the fire, he jumped backwards and caught himself on the ledge of the building with one hand. His muscles bulged as the weigh of his equipment strained him but he had trained for such things. The glove of his suit would more than protect his hand.

Meanwhile, just as Nate fired off his round at the girl Red charged in forward towards the fire. Taping the equip, he pulled out a bubble shield and threw it like a javelin ahead of him. The piece of equipment lodged itself into the ground and erupted into a blue sphere disrupting the fire attack she had unleashed at him. Drawing his shock katana, he jumped up high after the girl and moved in to swing. The sword was dull, so it would be like being hit by a steel pipe with a shocking after effect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking For Trouble - Page 2 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Billiam94 June 3rd 2012, 7:23 pm

Arianna was lucky that the bullet barely missed her, but was not so lucky when the armored man came at her with his sword. It hit her in the leg and made her lose focus on floating, sending her plummeting toward the ground below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shift

Spoiler:

Arianna

Spoiler:

Obscure

Spoiler:
Billiam94

Job : Life

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 3rd 2012, 7:37 pm

Though the bullet missed, it must have distracted her long enough for Red to get in close and hit her leg with his weapon. The shock obviously made her lose focus as she start to fall. Normally, this would be alright if she hadn't already been over top of an alley way. Seeing this immediately, Red quickly dropped his weapon and dove for the edge grabbing hold of the girls leg. The sudden jolt of the fall pulled him with her and he just managed to grab onto the edge of the building.

Quenching his teeth in pain, he could tell from the positioning of his arm he had just nearly dislocated it. Thankfully, that was not the case but the pain was still substantial. Another saving grace was that she wasn't that heavy, so it was easy for him to swing her up over the ledge and back onto the roof.

Meanwhile, Nathaniel had already pulled himself over and moved towards Red. When the girl was tossed over the side and onto the roof Nate got close with his hand gun. "Don't Move" Unsure if she was still conscious or not, he moved to kick her staff away from her.

Red pulled himself up, flexing his arm and observing the situation. Was it safe to say they had won or was the girl toying with them? Red tapped his equip and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs which he went to handcuff the girl.

XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Billiam94 June 3rd 2012, 7:50 pm

Arianna was more than grateful when she suddenly stopped falling, the impact would have surely killed her. She was then suddenly hoisted into the air and back onto the roof, where she landed hard, hitting her head. She was conscious just long enough after the slam to see her staff kicked out of reach, and was now completely at the mercy of her two opponents.

Shift

Spoiler:

Arianna

Spoiler:

Obscure

Spoiler:
Billiam94

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 3rd 2012, 8:03 pm

The girl was unconscious, which made it easy for Red to hand cuff her and then he picked her up. Images popped up on Aivas screen and displayed information on the girl. She was indeed the one responsible for several attacks and fires. "Grab her staff, we'll turn her in to the authorities for now since we haven't yet finished a containment center for super powered criminals"

Red took the stairs to the streets, while Nathaniel grabbed up her staff and carried it with him following after Connor. There, the police were awaiting for a full report. By now, most of every police officer recognized Red and knew he was technically legally allowed to apprehend the suspect. "Digital imagery matches the images of the woman responsible for fires in other cities. Through observation, her staff grants her power to a degree so as long as we keep it separate from her you should be alright."

Connor handed the girl over to the police, and they put her inside a steel casket designed for transporting supers. "And the staff?"

"Its probably best we hold on to it."
Nate stated, walking out of the building with the weapon and twirling it in his hand. "Keep the two separate and there shouldn't be a problem."

With that, the scene was broken up and the police left with the suspect. Red could only hope that he was correct in assuming the girls power were channeled through that staff. It was a theory based on his fight with her, but it made sense.

XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Billiam94 June 5th 2012, 10:07 am

Arianna awakened in some sort of mobile cage with a headache. She sat up, hold in her head with one hand and feeling for her staff with the other. She looked around her in the small area and panicked when she was unable to find it. She was upset, but had no choice other than to sit and wait to find out where she was going. She thought hard about how to get out, but the cage was obviously meant to hold people with special abilities. When the transport finally stopped and the cage was opened, she reached out of it, "Is someone going to help me out of this thing or what?"

Shift

Spoiler:

Arianna

Spoiler:

Obscure

Spoiler:
Billiam94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top