The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_vote_lcapBrooklyn chaos [Damian] I_voting_barBrooklyn chaos [Damian] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] I_vote_lcapBrooklyn chaos [Damian] I_voting_barBrooklyn chaos [Damian] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brooklyn chaos [Damian]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooklyn chaos [Damian] Empty Brooklyn chaos [Damian]

Post by Arcana April 24th 2012, 7:14 pm

The sun was slowly setting over the bustling city of New York and Sean loved it. It had been too long since he had last been in the city and he needed to reacquaint himself with it. Aaron was lounging on a rather expensive looking sofa, reading a thick leather bound book. Green eyes moving to see the younger man moving past him but without a shirt. Two in hand as he contemplated which one he would wear. ”Chose the one in your right hand. It looks better on you. Now stop being so indecisive, its not like you’re going out on a date.” He reminded the dark haired guy with a sly tone as he continued reading.

Sean shrugged slightly as he put on the one that was chosen, a white t-shirt with paint splatters designs decorating it.. Somewhat complimenting his khaki colored cargo pants that held a cell phone and a twix bar in one of the spare pockets. He chose his favorite pair of converse, which were pretty worn but had a heavy sentimental value to him. He quickly checked to see if the laces were tied tightly before running his fingers through mid length black hair that swept to the side. ”Well I’m going out. So try not to miss me while I’m gone.”

”Yeah,whatever.” Aaron muttered as Sean walked out the front door. Though the neighborhood was pretty high-end, a bus came around every once in a while. Though he wondered why considering the quality of his house. Whatever the case, Sean didn’t care about that. Though maybe it was the fact he had to walk five blocks to reach the location? It wasn’t long until he reached the stop and sat down on the bench waiting until the long silver bus arrived. It would take him to where he was wanting to go, hopefully anyway. He chose to sit in the back as he waited for what seemed like an hour.

It was night time and the city was alive with activity. People walked along the streets dressed for fun and some like they were ready to fight. Though eh ignored them as he walked onward, whistling a tune silently to himself. If he was a hero, he mind as well act like one while he did whatever he did. Cars drove by with light turned up brightly . It felt just like home and Sean didn’t want it any other way. He was considering going to a bar nearby and possibly getting drunk. His side felt a little sore and it would most likely still be scarred from that bullet wound but he would be fine.

Though before he could reach said bar, he encountered something interesting. Since the bar was in a questionable part of Brooklyn, he was likely to meet with the shady types, and boy did he meet them. A group of young men were ganging up on someone,with what seemed like weapons in hand. Sean raised an eyebrow , considering what to do. Though he thought “Why the hell not?” Cracking his knuckles lightly, Sean entered the dark bathed alleyway.

”Well what do we have here? “ Sean said with a ghost of a smirk as he walked up behind the group who gave him the weirdest look. "I leave New York for just a few months and these idiots think they own the place. What the hell.”

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on April 24th 2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn chaos [Damian] Empty Re: Brooklyn chaos [Damian]

Post by DamianLuvara April 24th 2012, 8:18 pm

Oh New York how lovely it was with all its carbon emitted fumes that would choke and elephant, to the crappy hot dog stands on every street corner and the people oh who could forget the lovely people all cursing and giving each other hell. It’s a beautiful place and you better learn to love it, Damian was having a long boring day and as the sun began to sink in the sky Dexter and he were cooking up their latest plot.

As Damian sat atop his crate he used as his thinking chair he began to rummage through all the possibilities in making a score tonight. “Hey Dexta whadda say about hittinz up that Gang over on tha richer side of townz, ya knowz we haz never been over therz before,” Damian looked over to his companion who stood eerily in his shadow. Dexter starred over to the boy with the same blank face he usually had, “I think that would be a good plan Master", he replied sinking down to a seated position on the hard pavement of their lot. Damian smiled his little devilish grin “Yeah you rightz, I do callz the shotz don’t I’z,” Damian chuckled and hopped from his seat “Ok’z then Dexta let’z getz to goin bafore all those scumbagz iz gone.” Grabbing his rugged backpack Damian filled it with the necessary items, such as snacks, his pocket knife, and some bottles of water before heading off in the direction of the setting sun.

The walk to the high class end of town took a while and by the time they reached the outer edge of its district the sun had been completely engulfed by the night. Scanning his surroundings for a potential target Damian kept walking and searching for the right group of guys to take down. As he walked he kept his communication in his head speaking to Dexter only through his mind because giving away his strategy and a kid talking to himself would attract unwanted attention. “Ok’z Dexta this iz az good az a plaze as any’z so now’z all we’z gottz’ta doez is wait for the right target to show up and thenz bam we gottz them.” “Okay boss I got the plan,” and from the depths of Damian’s shadow the beast began to search the streets as his master looking for a potential victim. As the pair walked the streets they had finally run upon the targets they were hoping for. A small group of men on a dark street side brandishing pistols and large knives stood together in a tight circle. They were dressed with the finest of suits and wore expensive looking jewelry around their wrists and neck. “Ok’z Dexta be ready’z to come on outz when I sayz so alright?”

Damian was excited breathing hard with a heart full of energy and excitement “Okay boss I do as you say.” Damian stood up tall and proud as he began to march over to the group of men “Hey you stupid bitchez what tha fuckz you standin round here for you aint’z gotz nowhere else to be’z except takinz all my clean air?” they men startled by the boys voice looked down at Damian and all at once let out giant laughs, one of the members apparently the leader of the group approached the boy gun in hand “Hey little punk who you think your calling a bitch you need to watch your mouth,” the thug raised a gun to Damian’s head “before I blow it off,” he finished. Damian had small swell of fear burst inside him, it was all usual in this type of situation, but having a gun put to your head isn’t something you just get over.

“Do itz nowz Dex-,” Damian started to command the demon but as he spoke some guy jumped into his business and cut him off. Saying something about New York leaving and ugh whatever, “Dexta come out nowz I don’t likez the lookz of this guy,” and as soon as the thought was complete the demon rushed from his shadowy hiding place. Dexter’s spirit flames lit up the street and danced about the walls giving the surrounding area a creepy glow. Ignoring the newcomer, Damian was determined to finish his business “Okay’z you guyz have two optionz, youz givez me ya walletz, jewelry’z, and anything else you havez on ya thatz of some value, or youz can resist while my big purple friend here beatz the livin shitz out of ya.”

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Number of posts : 17
Job : currently unemployed
Humor : I have some
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 24th 2012, 8:36 pm

The guys seemed to ignore him as they noticed a dark figure emerging from the shadows, almost as if from nowhere. Though Sean was mostly annoyed by them ignoring him since he wasn’t the type to take that lightly. Honestly he didn’t care about the fact that a kid was getting mugged for a second, though the fact came to the forefront of his mind. What the hell was a kid doing with that strange demon creature? Maybe it was bonded to him or something. Whatever it was he would have to find out after he dealt with this merry band of assholes. Who didn’t seem to recognize him, even if he did recognize one who he had broken their nose once. Seemed he had a short memory to have forgotten him so quickly or he was just as dumb as Sean thought he was. Not a surprise right? He leaned forward close to one of their ears.

”Nice scar. I think I remember giving it to you when I cut that ugly face of yours.” He didn’t give the man time to react as he grabbed his collar and slammed him full force against the concrete. A sickening crack resounding through the air as he simply lay there silent. Apparently Sean didn’t know his own strength, though he didn’t mind that. It wasn;t as if the guy deserved anything less really since he drew a weapon on a young child. Even if it was a child with a demon to protect him. ’Now where was I? Oh yeah the part where you all run off or I kill you like pigs. I don’t really mind either option but its your choice.” One of the guys took a swipe at him with a knife. Wrong move.

Sean moved quicker than the average person as the knife moved past him and he swatted it out of the mans hand. Metal clinking to the ground rather loudly as his cold eyes bore into his. Followed by a powerful blow to the neck as the guy sunk to the ground unconscious. The others looked at him in awe as if he were as big of a threat as the shadow monster. Though he felt like he wasn’t really. They backed off form him and went for the easier looking target. They went for the little kid and Sean cursed under his breath. He wasn’t fast enough. While one attempted to shoot at him and another at the boy. The bullet was only a centimeter off target and Sean easily kicked the weapon out of the mans hand. This was not good at all.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara April 24th 2012, 9:26 pm

Damian was about to take control of his situation, but then that guy butted in again, he seemed a bit angry that he was ignore but he turned and used Damian’s strategy on him. Now the man ignoring Damian started to speak to the men like he was familiar with them taking about a scar and some other stuff before the guy grabbed the thug with the gun to Damian’s head, and slammed his ass to the ground making a loud cracking noise of bone hitting hard concrete. The gang began to focus on the new guy instead of him and now, thanks to this noisy bastard his whole plan was ruined. Something was different about this guy though when Dexter was released he showed bits of confusion, but he didn’t react like all the other that see him. “Hey Dex what tha fuckz iz going onz?” Damian thought confused as ever “I don’t know boss, but I do know that guy is beating up on these bad guys for us,” “yeah youz rightz Dex this guyz hurtin our biznezz.” Damian was still trying to collect his thoughts about this guy when he noticed the men coming for him.

“Ok’z Dex do ya thing, but firstz let me getz behind ya’z,” Dexter shifted around to the front of Damian shielding the boy from harm “Ok boss I protect you.” One of the men fired his pistol in the pair’s direction Damian concealed himself just behind Dexter’s back when the bullet whizzed past and the sound of broken glass as the projectile shattered a nearby window. The men began to rapidly fire at Dexter while the bullets seemed not to even faze him. Damian began to run full speed towards the thugs pushing Dexter forward with his shadow, using Dexter as his shield and sword. “Ok Dex pal youz know whatz to do,” upon the words the demon’s right and left hands shifted into the form of swords. As Damian ran Dex began to cut down the puny opponents like nothing, soon the remaining two began to run turning around, but now there was nowhere to go because in the other direction was…..that guy!

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 24th 2012, 9:43 pm

The guy who aimed the gun at him was down soon enough and Sean was over him as his eyes darted up to the kid. As the shadow brutally slaughtered the people in their way. He seemed to enjoy doing it a little too much but no reason to say anything when Sean had killed with such brutality before. He reached down for the pistol and picked it up as he looked it over once. It had some shots left in it and that was good enough, though he knew that the gunshots fired off were going to draw attention eventually. He sighed as the last one fell to the ground in a bloody display cocking the gun once. The being seemed to be made of shadows or something to that effect. Maybe he was a golem? Sean raised an eyebrow as he realized he was the only thing standing between the kid and sweet escape.

A long whistle escape from between his lips as he examined the handy work. ”Woah,that was pretty good. Haven’t seen so many people die this quickly. Nice.”Sean said as his grey eyes narrowed upon the young boy with interest. The air was moist enough fi he were forced to fight,though Sean saw no need to get into a scuffle with them. As long as they didn’t start it of course. He leaned against the nearest wall as if he had nothing to worry about in this situation in the least. Though he was perfectly aware of what that thing could do if it got a hold of him.

” Now tell me about that friend of yours. I know he’s not human but what is he? Is he a golem, demon, shadow beast? I can tell since hes not attacking you that you have some sort of relationship.’ Sean raised an eyebrow as he did what seemed like interrogation but his tone was even. The remaining thugs attempted to run past him,though they were easily taken down by a nearly invisible stream of water. Falling to the ground in gore strewn pieces, with no real trace of who could have done it.

”He seems like a strange little kid. I kinda like him. The voice chimed in cheerily though Sean had to keep himself from smiling. That was something new.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara April 25th 2012, 9:34 pm

As the two remaining men ran towards the new guy, he had a sense of extreme desperation and fear, trying to escape from the nightmare that lay before them escape was the only peace they could obtain, well escape or death. Damian saw as the newcomer picked up a pistol from the thug that had put the gun to his own head and cocked it back. I guezz he’z gonna shootz them, Damian cocked his head watching as the scared thugs dashed for an escape. What caught Damian’s attention was when the guy started to ignore the thugs attempting making their desperate get away. He began to talk to Damian, First about Dexter’s killing and him seeing dead bodies, of course Damian had seeing dead bodies was usual for him living on the streets you see such things. Then he started on about something else, what was he getting on about was…..Dexter?

Why would he want to know personally Damian thought it was none of business, but I guess after seeing such a sight a norm-, Damian’s thought process halted in its tracks when that guy just shot an almost nearly invisible stream of water at the two hopeful gangsters leaving their obliterated carcasses dead on the street. Damian’s jaw dropped at the sight of the two bodies being shredded like cheese over a grater “HOLY SHITZ THAT WAZ AWZOME!” Damian unleashed his withheld excite ment wondering how the hell that guy just did that. “I meanz like whatz didz youz just do to those guyz, thatz like some crazy crap like I’ve never even seenz,” Damian ran up closer to the guy going crazy withe excitement “Comereally’z howz did youz do that?”

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 25th 2012, 10:07 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow as the kid seemed to light up at his display of power, which he didn’t think was great really. Sure he was pretty good with it but there were other people with far more practical and useful powers at their disposal. Though he would take a compliment when he got one. Sean even found himself blushing lightly since he hasn’t had a real compliment in a while so it was refreshing. The dark hid the slight rush of red well enough. ”I simply told the water to act with my mind and then they were dead. Its kinda easy really. Nice accent it very New York especially with the z’s” He said the last part meaning for it to be a compliment. As the sound of sirens reached his ears and his heart began to beat as his mind went into overdrive.

“Dammit,the police already! Well kid I guess we gotta get the hell outta here. Maybe I can tell you more about my power when we aren’t about to be charged with murder.” Sean said as he formed a stream of water under his feet as he motioned for the kid to grab his hand. Sean planned to pull him on to his back and hopefully get the hell outta here before the cops arrived. Though the closeness of the sirens forced him to make a drastic choice as he reached down and pick the boy up and put him on his back as he was off.

Ignoring the complaints of the kid. ”I know you may not like this but I don’t want to get myself in a fight with the cops. I also can’t leave you out here, you never know what might happen.” With that Sean moved across the rooftops nearby and the police found the scene of carnage.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara April 26th 2012, 7:54 pm

Damian managed to get a hold of his excitement, well just enough to where he wouldn’t make himself seem annoying in front of this guy, who had now become the awesome new guy instead of that douche who gets in people’s business. The awesome guy started to explain how he did what he had with the stream and Damian thought it to be kind of confusing and really didn’t want to know anymore he just thought it was cool. Damian looked down and kicked a small pebble lying on the side walk losing interest, and then the man started talking about him. Damian looked up to what seemed to be a compliment he guessed, “Um thankz I guezz, I keanz the z’z though I’z cant’z helpz but to talkz like diz It’z how Iz waz raized.” Damian felt a bit uncomfortable talking about his past being raised by a psycho wasn’t something you like to think about and no doubt the accent he knew seemed weird to others was picked up from his bitch of an aunt. Damian felt obligated to answer the guy’s previous question since the guy was kind enough to answer his, but before he began to say anything loud sirens roared through the streets cutting off the small bits of silence.

Then before he knew it Damian was being scooped off the ground onto the shoulders of the guy, “Hey whatz the fuckz iz this I canz handle myselve, I don’tz need youz to doz thiz so putz me downz!” It was useless the guy was off with Damian on his shoulders and there was no point in fighting because that meant dealing with what he did to those thugs earlier and both Damian and Dexter knew it would be useless to argue any further. “I guezz wez just gonna sitz back and enjoyz the ride,” Damian thought giving a small smirk “Yes boss, we just stay, not fight,” “yepz Dex justz sitz backz and relax.” Damian picked his head up trying to peer over to the man’s face “So’z wherez we goinz?”

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 26th 2012, 8:36 pm

Sean landed not too far from the sight of the killings but far enough of where they couldn’t be connected with them. He took a deep mental sigh as he wiped away a small bead of sweat from his forehead. He would need to teach this kid that killing people was more trouble than it was worth, even if they deserved it. He could see what seemed like a McDonalds not too far ahead and his stomach growled. Sean had grown used to fast food in his time as a homeless drifter so he wouldn’t mind some at the moment. ”We’re going to eat,mostly because I’m hungry. Also saving you managed to ruin my schedule for tonight but whatever.” Sean shrugged. ’No skin off my back.”

”Also I’m sure you could use some food too so you could come with me. He ran a few fingers through his black hair slowly as his eyes looked up to the light polluted sky of the city. No stars ever shined here and it had been a while since he had seen the lonely wonderers of the night. Maybe one day he would see them again if he ever managed to take a trip from this damaged city. The assault had left its mark on it and nothing would ever be able to wash it away. People feared meta humans now. Though he never heard about it, it was practically in the air what they thought. If that madman could do it,who else would?

He put his hands into his pocket as he made a move to the restaurant across the street. Bright yellow arch like a bright beacon on the distance. He stepped toward it before turning around and motioning for the kid to follow him. With that he was walking across the street making sure to dodge traffic. Sean walked through the door and propped himself on the front register counter thing. ’So,what do you want kid?” Sean asked Damian. He decided to let him order before he did.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara April 30th 2012, 9:08 pm

Damian rested atop the guys back waiting until the group made a stop, when the man landed on a roof top not too far from the scene. The guy seemed to be a bit stressed; maybe I made him this way Damian thought, giving him a reason to make a small frown. He hopped he hadn’t bothered the man or put him through some sort of trouble by doing what he had. Damian rolled over his doubts in his head until the guy said his plans were now dashed, but he didn’t care, then the words that lit up Damian’s mind like the night on the fourth of July; food! Oh boy now things were really getting good, despite losing out on some cash it was well worth it gaining free food, this night was turning out to be one of the best Damian had ever had. Despite just meeting this strange fellow Damian had started to grow a faint liking to this man, “ Really’z guy youz really’z gonna take’z mez to eatz wit ya?” the guy didn’t seem to notice and Damian didn’t care because the man made the mistake of asking what he wanted “Waitz soz I’z getz to decidez whatz I’z wantz? Okz wellz in thatz caze I’llz takez one of everything,” waiting for a bad response Damian found none and on the inside his spirits soared …..FOOD! was now all that was on his brain. “Heyz guy I’z wonderinz whatz your name anyway?”

DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 30th 2012, 9:25 pm

Sean smirked at the kids reaction to the offer of food, something he rarely ever dealt with. Mostly he was around people who always had enough food to eat but this kid was different. ”Yes I’m going to take you to eat with me.” He said trying to suppress a chuckle at the kids excitement. It reminded him in a way of himself when he was younger, though how so was a different matter. Though the kids order surprised him only slightly,though he only ended up chuckling at the thought of it. ”You heard him, one of everything.” He said slapping a credit card down on the counter. ”I’ll have the number 2.” The looked at him with an expression that basically meant “What the hell?” Sean didn’t really mind it as he returned his attention to Damian. ’My names Sean. Whats yours kid?” he asked as the people scurried about filling the orders,till after a few minutes they finished. With probably one of the largest orders in McDonalds history.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 2nd 2012, 7:35 pm

With a rumbling belly Damian waited hardly keeping his act together waiting for his food to arrive. He was finally glad to hear the guy’s name because thinking of him that guy or whatever he decided was getting old and seemed weird.
“Iz gladz to finaaly’z heraz ya namez, callingz you tha guy iz weirdz, ohz and my name’z Damian and juzt betweenz you and me’z” Damian leaned closer towards Sean cupping his hand to the side of his mouth “My friendz name iz Dexta, I callz himz Dex fa shortz, andz if'z youz wantz iz can tellz ya morez aboutz him lataz.” Damian lifted his gaze over to the counter where food all awaiting him and Sean sat being piled up to make a small tower, enough food to feed a group of ten people lay before them when the order was complete. With his empty cup in hand he stood from his seat on a swivel chair and made his way towards the drink fountain, filling his cup to the brim with soda and no ice, ice was something he hated kept you from getting more to drink. Damian always thought it was a rip off because why did you even need any ice when your drink is already cold?

Damian slapped a top onto his overflowing cup and snatched a straw from the dispenser and made his way back to his seat awaiting his order. When it came Sean didn’t even have to say anything, because when the worker called their order number Damian shot to the counter quick as lightning grabbing two trays of food and began to make his way to the back of the building.
Talk about huge this order was amazing just as he asked the trays where piled high with the fattening goodness of old Mickey D’s. He thought a location such as the darker end of the eatery would be a better place to talk instead of being right up amongst everyone’s curious ear holes. Damian reached his chosen destination, the farthest table seated in the darkest part of McDonald's, where he sat his two trays down on the table and slid into his seat. He managed to wait until Sean arrived bringing his other tray of food he couldn’t carry with him. When Sean was seated he wasted no time ripping the wrappers from a burger and viciously biting into it the amazing taste of the artery clogging burger filled his mouth and left him wanting more. Eating so fast caused tiny bits of food to fly in different directions, and with a mouthful of burger he managed to let out a gracious “Thankz youz Mr. Sean sir.”

DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 2nd 2012, 8:11 pm

Sean smirked as the kid finally told him his name, since calling him kid would just be rude really. ” Cool name.” He muttered as the kid leaned closer and told him the strange beings name. Though nothing else except that, but Sean didn’t complain. ”I’ll keep that in mind.” He said as the order arrived and Damian went crazy with it as he rushed to get a drink. Sean’s order isolated from the rest on a small tray that sat by itself. He watched the kid, trying to keep himself from laughing. He was like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time but in the best way of course. Sean grabbed his food wand walked on as he filled his drink to the brim with ice and sprite. Clear liquid bubbling as it filled the container.

He sat his food down and went to work on the salty fries. Watching the kid eat with a morbid interest, if only because he was shoveling the food into his mouth at a seemingly inhuman rate. Though his thanking him was good enough,even with the bits of burger flying out of his mouth. ”No problem Damian,but please call me Sean. Sir makes me feel old.” he said dismissing the honorific, since he didn’t really like being called sir anyway. Since most of the people he met never even called him that anyway.

”So where have you been living, or do you have a home?” Sean asked before biting into his burger.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 2nd 2012, 8:42 pm

As Damian continued stuffing his face with diabetes waiting to happen, he reached for some fries grabbing about six and pushing them inside his mouth chewing wild and fast like a half starved animal. Honestly he was just about that way, being on the streets and getting food is hard enough, but getting food for someone who needs to eat as much as he, was almost impossible. He needed to eat because having a leach draining your energy caused him to get rather hungry. Mouth full and a bit dry Damian desperately reached for his cup of Cola sipping the straw as the refreshing sweet drink filled his mouth and cascaded down his throat tickling his insides. Hearing Sean’s response to calling him sir made Damian laugh a little, for he was just trying to show some respect, but when Sean asked about his home life Damian dropped his happy expression, he swallowed what food and drink that he still had left swimming about in his cheeks and just sat in his seat whirling a fry about in some catchup like he was lost in a daze.

With sad eyes he kept his head down trying not to show his emotions “Wellz Sean Iz reallyz don’t gotz a home,” he lifted the fry to his lips and took a small bite, now feeling as if his appetite died. “I uzed to havez onez but Iz kinda ranz awayz, It waz no goodz there, worze thanz tha streetz,” he looked down to his shirt and brushed some bread crumbs from it not knowing what to say or really not wanting to say much more, but he wanted to tell Sean the truth especially after what he had done. “I’z been out therez since I’z waz eight, but thenz I’z foundz Dex and thatz whenz it gotz all betta.” Damian began to breathe hard almost in tears he continued to talk “I hatez it outz there, therez no onez for me’z and Dex to talkz to, It’z hard to livez too we’z barely make’z it by,” now Damian began to cry tears falling down from his eyes landing on his half eaten burger.

“We’z waz trying to makez some moneyz tonight whenz youz gotz involved, If me’z and Dex didn’t make’z somethinz today we waz gonna starve,” the boy paused trying to catch his breath, but it was hopeless his crying had taken over “ I’z don’t wantz to go backz therez anymorez….It’z hard out therez and we’z getz lonely…please mizter please don’t’z makez me go backz….pleaze!” Damian tried his best to keep his crying down not to attract any attention and he was doing a fair job because no one seemed to be looking in the groups direction. “I’z juzt dontz wanna goes back pleaze don’t’z makez me pleaze.” Damian’s cries grew softer and he laid his head down in his arms on the table crying just hoping and even praying that he wouldn’t have to go back to that old dump.

DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2012, 7:21 pm

Sean watched the boy devour the food, as he took another bite of his burger. Expecting him to tell him some story about his family but he wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The child began to explain but he was crying? A tinge of sympathy made its way through his heart like a wave. He didn’t expect the child to cry, Sean really didn’t like children to cry. It just wasn’t right and the z’s were no help. He let a deep sigh pass through his lips as he stood from his seat and knelt down by the kids seat. ”No need to cry little dude.If you don’t want to go back I guess there is only one solution.” Sean shrugged.

There was only one thing he thought that would work or hopefully would work. He hugged the poor child. ”No way in hell am I letting you stay on the streets though.” He pulled back with a wry smile. ”If you don’t mind a big house, I’m sure I could find a place for you.” He said before returning to his food and eating it once again.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top