The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brooklyn chaos [Damian]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooklyn chaos [Damian] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooklyn chaos [Damian]

Post by Arcana May 3rd 2012, 7:21 pm

Sean watched the boy devour the food, as he took another bite of his burger. Expecting him to tell him some story about his family but he wasn’t prepared for what happened next. The child began to explain but he was crying? A tinge of sympathy made its way through his heart like a wave. He didn’t expect the child to cry, Sean really didn’t like children to cry. It just wasn’t right and the z’s were no help. He let a deep sigh pass through his lips as he stood from his seat and knelt down by the kids seat. ”No need to cry little dude.If you don’t want to go back I guess there is only one solution.” Sean shrugged.

There was only one thing he thought that would work or hopefully would work. He hugged the poor child. ”No way in hell am I letting you stay on the streets though.” He pulled back with a wry smile. ”If you don’t mind a big house, I’m sure I could find a place for you.” He said before returning to his food and eating it once again.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2474
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 4th 2012, 9:45 pm

Trying to control his crying Damian keep his head down the bun of his burger acting as his pillow; he didn’t mean to act this this in front of Sean, but he was unprepared for his question. Not lifting his head he tried to suck in his grief, but it was to no avail his tears continued slowly dripping from his eyes. To his astonishment he then heard Sean’s voice, a little softer now, when the words escaped from Sean’s lips he felt a slight bit of comfort, but then once Sean left his proclamation as only one solution Damian opened his eyes wide. He kept his head lowered, but inside he quaked with fear, he thought Sean was going to take him back with a now frightened state of mind he lifted his head tears still clinging to his face.

Before Damian had the chance to object more words he heard, but now the fear had escaped from Damian’s body as if a demon had left him, well a demon other than Dex, for the words now were words of satisfaction. When Sean invited him to stay Damian looked bewildered, as Sean returned to his own seat the flood gates opened up once more, but this time the tears were not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. Damian wiped away a few stray tears with his shirt sleeve trying to look presentable and his mind now was in a total state of release he felt something different now something he craved for years, he was wanted. With the tears still flowing Damian arose from his seat and his actions seemed not to be his own it was like something new because showing affection was something he tried to refrain from.

On the streets affection made a person look weak and an easy target, so there was no room for it out there, but here and now Damian didn’t care he walked over to Sean still eating ,seemingly trying to play it cool, and wrapped his arms around Sean’s side crying now more than ever his gratitude was untouchable…. “Thankz Youz.”

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Job : currently unemployed
Humor : I have some
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 4th 2012, 10:00 pm

Sean was expecting more of the crying and yet he was surprised when it came about. He felt somewhat awkward, though he didn’t really try to show it. He wasn’t used to weeping ten year old hugging him in a McDonalds, or ever. Though the gesture was appreciated nonetheless. ” Calm down little dude. No need to cry. “ he said patting his palm softly against the youngsters head. Letting a sigh escape from between his lips slowly. Something within gave him the feeling as if he had accomplished something great. Though he was unsure how to respond to it.. He finished off his burger before saying anything else.

’I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Even if Aaron will question my bringing a kid home. As if I care what he thinks.” Sean shrugged before letting a smirk break across his face. He couldn’t help himself really as if somehow helping this boy gave him a sort of satisfaction. As if he had done something good, though he wasn’t sure about that. ”Though I guess it’s a good time to leave, I’m sure Aaron will be expecting me anyway, and you can get a look at your new home.” He snickered for a second.

’Also your tears are getting my shirt wet.” He said with a good natured humor as he stood up, moving to dump his trash. ”We have a bus to catch so lets get moving Damian.” With that he motioned for the child to follow and walked off,to the bus stop not too far off.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 13th 2012, 6:38 pm

Trying his best to stop his crying Damian sucked in a deep breath of air holding in and counting to ten in his head. He managed to hold back the tears, after a few tries, but he still gasped here and there. Sean’s comfort was to no use it didn’t really help much, but the fact he was trying to help made Damian feel a little less like bawling. When Sean began to make his way out of the place Damian slowly followed trying to hide his face so no one would see, but then he remembered all the uneaten food still lying on the table. Damian ran over to the table and grabbed one of the big paper bags some of the food came in and began to stuff it full of food. One wasn’t enough so grabbing another he quickly filled it and before you knew it he was right behind Sean again with two big McDonald’s bags, one in each hand.
“So’z wherez do ya’z livez at Sean,” then it hit him what about all my other stuff back home. Thinking of his old home seemed weird because honestly it still felt like it, but Damian knew now he was destined for a safer place to lay his head. “Oh waitz Sean I’z needz to goes backz toz my oldz home lotz of my stuffz iz still there.” Now Damian hoped he wasn’t being a bother he was going to live with this guy and if that wasn’t asking enough he wanted to go all the way back home to collect his things. “I’z understanz if ya don’t wantz ta go, butz Iz would reallyz appreziate itz.”

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 13th 2012, 6:55 pm

”Where do I live?” Sean muttered to himself as he tried to think of the proper way to describe it. ”I live in the good part of Brooklyn I suppose. Not much gang stuff, so I don’t really worry about it around my home. It’s a nice place to live if you can get over the rich pricks.” he could tell this kid was pretty mature and wouldn’t mind a little foul language. Thought he kid had another question, which Sean didn’t really mind. He wanted his things form his old home before coming with him, which wasn’t such a bad thing to ask for really. It sounded reasonable enough,so he would oblige him in his request.

”Its fine Damian. I have plenty of time before I’m really needed home. “ he said with a small smile sipping on a soft drink still in his hand, though a part of him wished he were getting hammered. He walked outside of the restaurant looking back as if waiting for Damian,which he was.

”So where is this place of yours? Is it nearby or a few blocks away? Cause if so,we might end up dealing with some gang assholes close by. Never know really with new York.” Sean had been raised in Brooklyn for most of his life, even if he was raised under his mothers wings, he had seen enough to know better. Who was he to deny the kid to retrieve his belongings? Sean waited to follow the kids directions with drink in hand.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 20th 2012, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 16th 2012, 6:38 pm

Damian was pleased to hear that Sean lived in a safer part of town, it was much nicer than living in the slums where you have to worry for your life every night. He wasn’t too pleased to hear about the upper class snobs, he really hated people with that attitude, he had always figured not to judge because like himself some people were never allowed the advantages as others. The ones like Damian were the kind who had sand kicked in their face every day just to remind them of their place and what they were worth while those who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths took it easy and never had to worry with severe problems.

Damian kept behind pace with Sean waiting for an answer to his question, which he was relieved to hear he was permitted to return home. He smiled at Sean thankful for his kindness; Damian’s tears were gone by now his face was dried by the cool night air and his mood was now just happy and contempt.
“Yeah tha gangz do tendz to hangz aroundz my place sometimez, letz juz getz ova there and getz whatz I’z needz and get the hellz out hopefully’z nobody’z will showz up.” Sean was right and Damian really knew it, most likely there would be a typical street gang looming around waiting for some innocent victim to take advantage of. Damian blew out a small stressful breath thinking of what they may have to face, the danger didn’t scare him the thought of getting in trouble did. “Well’z Sean letz getz ta goinz,”Damian held his bulging McDonalds bags under his arm and off he went into the night heading for his home, now he just hoped Sean could keep up.

Last edited by DamianLuvara on May 30th 2012, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 20th 2012, 8:29 pm

Sean took a sip on his soft drink as he followed the kid to wherever he lived, as the carbonated mixture slid down his throat. It was always a strangely welcome sensation, sometimes much better than any kind of alcohol. Didn’t have the painful effects the next morning anyway. Grey eyes darted around half interested, while really keeping an eye out for any suspicious folks who would try to fuck with them. He pulled a small beaten lighter as well as a small pack of cigarettes, half used.

Taking one from its packaging; he set it alight with the lighter before placing it between his lips. Letting the carcinogen laden smoke fill his mouth before flowing out of it in a misty cloud. ” If we are presented with any trouble. I can easily deal with it. No thug in New York I haven’t been able to put down yet.” Sean said matter of factly before letting off another misty cloud of smoke.

”Try not to take too long though. I know I’ll get hell if I take too long to get home.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 21st 2012, 6:53 pm

As Damian made his way into the night with Sean behind him he felt like a kid on a mission to retrieve his belongings and report to his new home for the night. The problem was that Sean wasn’t keeping up much of a pace. As Damian came to another corner on the street he stopped just at the edge turning round to suck in a breath of the cool night air and to wait a few minutes for Sean to catch up. Sean didn’t seem like he was really in that big of a hurry taking the time to grab a cigarette from a small case as well as a lighter, lighting one up causing tendrils of smoke to flow from the red hot tip. “Wellz they’z some real toughz guyz round herez letz hope youz can takez care of’z themz likez ya didz to those otha guyz we’z got in troublez withz, ohz and youz talkz about beingz latez you needz to pickz up yaz pace.”

Damian stuck his tongue out at Sean in a joking manner “Nowz ya hurry’z up and getz a move onz.” When Sean had finally reached Damian, Damian bolted off once again the bags bouncing up and down under his arms bulging with the contents threatening to bust the bags. “Comez on Sean letz hurryz,” the words echoed into the night as Damian kicked into high gear and darted into the blackness of the empty streets heading for his old home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 21st 2012, 8:54 pm

Sean smirked to himself as he ran faster after the kid, managing to keep up with his incredible pace. As his legs began to move his body faster. As he allowed the cigarette to move to the side of his mouth, mostly to prevent it from falling out. A good cigarette was never a good thing to waste.’Don’t have to tell me twice kid.’ Sean muttered lightly.

It wasn’t long until they reached Damians little place of residence, Sean managing to keep up with him. This kid was a pretty good runner, better than any ten year old Sean had ever met. Maybe he had someone train him? Though maybe it was simply living like he did on the streets? Sean wasn’t really sure but it wasn’t his business to snoop.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 28th 2012, 2:34 pm

Once Damian reached his old disgrace of a home he wasted no time. The place was an old lot shut off by two large iron gates too tall to climb, with a large sturdy lock and chain wrapped and bolted to keep anyone out. Luckily for Damian being so small he had been easily slipping in and out between the gates for years.”Okayz Sean youz stayz right herez,” Damian quickly slid between the gates that closed his lot off from the streets and went straight for his small hut. He pulled his backpack from his shoulder and began to stuff it with all his belongings such as his few clothes, food, what little money he owned and some trinkets of sorts he found while scouring the streets.

He filled the bag until it was almost too tight to zip up. Pulling the small zipper shut he heaved the bag back onto his shoulders and dashed back towards the two front gates. Damian peered down on each end of the street seeing if the coast was clear and the problem was that it wasn’t. A small gang was slowly making its way up the street. “Umz Seanz we needz to getz outta herez and fazt, so herez catch this please,” Damian pulled his bag off once again with all of his strength tossed the bag over the high gates and it almost snagged on the top wire but it made it. Damian slid back between the gates “Goodbyez old plaze We’llz neva forgetz ya, okayz nowz letz get our azzez outta herez Sean.”

Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2012, 3:37 pm

Sean waited for Damian to do whatever he was doing, while he finished up smoking the cigarette held between his lips. Though out of the corner of his eyes, Sean caught a glimpse of what seemed like a small gang. They wouldn’t be too tough to deal with but he didn’t feel like, not at the moment anyway. Didn’t need to leave another trail of bodies in his wake did he? Though Damian came back soon enough and they were off. Though it didn’t seem like they were noticed yet, which was a stroke of luck.

Sean made sure to catch whatever was thrown at him and he was already running. ”Yeah,I don’t think we wanna stay around here much longer.” Sean said cradling the things in his arms. The bus stop was not too far off, so they would hopefully be able to make it, or atleast to a place where they wouldn’t be attack by the random asshole.

In fact it came into view, with a bus approaching it. It was just his luck really, though Sean didn’t mind it. ”Mkay kid, this will be the bus home.” Sean said before slowing his pace some. Stepping onto the metal monstrosity and choosing himself a seat, making sure there was room for the kid.

All according to plan.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara May 30th 2012, 7:18 pm

Sean managed to catch Damian’s bag and without any warning dashed off down the street heading for what looked to be, yes a bus stop a perfect get away and to be even luckier a bus was pulling up. Damian dashed after Sean managing to catch up and snatched his bag back “Thankz for catchinz that.” As they ran the bus came closer and closer into their view and before Damian realized Sean was slowing down and Damian tried, but was too far gone he slammed into the buss’s door as it opened. Damian fell back onto his bottom and shook his head; Sean was already climbing aboard looking for a seat. Damian quickly jumped back onto his feet and climbed aboard with a hint of embarrassment.

He kept his head low thinking someone would mock him or just laugh at his careless mistake. Damian walked the aisle until he reached the seat Sean was seated and plopped down beside him “That waz reallyz stupidz ofz me I guezz I’z needz to payz more attentionz,” Damian looked out the window opposite of his seat watching as the buss began to roll by people and bright street lights “Soz how farz awayz iz ya houze?” he asked trying to find a subject.

Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 30th 2012, 9:59 pm

”Sorry for what?” Sean asked curiously before dismissing the apology altogether, arms crossing over his stomach as he realized something. He had lost his cigarette, not that he minded it very much, since he could easily buy himself more. The lights tonight were beautiful even if they were artificial. A small pleasure Sean took in city life,though it was a very great one. New York was the city he was born in,so something within him always lead him back to it. No matter how messed up it was or became. He would stay with it until the day the city fell to the ground or he died. One of the two seemed possible given how things went these days.

”Not long now kid. I promise you won't be disappointed.” Sean said with an almost silent pleasure as the dirtier section of Brooklyn gave way to a cleaner version. No dark alleyways for you to get caught up in,which also meant no criminals;at least not a plentiful amount of them. At first there were a decent amount of medium sized homes,with a nice lawn and ornaments decorating them. The occasional large house breaking the norm of the middle classed vista. Though it wasn't long at all until they were moving through the richer part of the city with it immaculate mansions all barred by massive gates.

'Looks like we're almost there already.” Sean said as the bus neared it's stop. In front of one of the largest mansions in the city most likely,with an emerald colored lawn and what seemed like a car somewhere in the large front lawn. It wasn't Sean's. Standing from his seat, Sean maneuvered around the short child, or atleast shorter than he was and that is short considering his height.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara August 31st 2012, 7:01 pm

As the bus slowed down, the brakes grinding and squealing as it came close to its stop, Damian grew nervous and excited all at once hope for a new life rushed into him. That same hope had been what had kept him alive for all these years barely surviving in the streets. Oh but his hope was stronger than anything imaginable and finally his hope got to reap its reward. When Damian stepped off the bus, McDonald bags in hand, it sped away screeching all the way down the street until it was out of sight…but unfortunately it still wasn’t out of ear shot.

Really the bus’s loudness was the last thing on Damian’s mind, now he was focused on the biggest most beautiful mansions he had ever laid eyes upon. “HOLY SHITZ..Sean iz this yo house…itz gorgez I meanz I really likez itz.” Damian was breathless and happy to no end he had finally found a home with someone who cared about him. “Seem like good home master,” Dexter murmured he was happy too finally a place to relax and not have to be on your toes…if he had them…to watch out for his vessel. “Yeahz Dex finalliez we gotz a realz home,” Damian smiled just waiting for Sean to take the lead.

Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 31st 2012, 7:15 pm

Sean smirked pleased with the kid’s reaction to his impressive estate, which he was sure any homeless could would enjoy. It was a major upgrade from that box he called a home at any rate. Stepping through the front gate that swung ajar as they approached, Sean walked briskly through the large front doors. As Sean entered into the massive mansion and heard the all too familiar voice. ” Well look who decided to show up.” Aaron said simply as he emerged from the opening into the main room. He was dressed in a simple muscles shirt and pajama pants. ”Whats with the kid? Don’t tell me…….you sicko.” Aaron said twisting his face into an expression of disgust.

”No,hes just some kids I…… picked up off the streets. He needed a place to sleep and I offered that.” Sean said defending himself.

”Whatever. So kid, you got a name?” He asked seeming to lean against a wall but it was just the air.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DamianLuvara August 31st 2012, 7:37 pm

As the trio stepped into the mansion it got better there was just so much and it was all just wonderful. Damian couldn’t believe it all was true he even had to slap himself literally just to make sure he wasn’t in some sort of dream. Oh it was real after coming back from his shock he heard another man’s voice not Sean’s come from the room. There was another man in front of Damian he hadn’t a clue but he seemed to be a smartass by the remark he made. “Manz youz a sick baztud…Seanz notz likez thatz he saved mez ifz anything so don’tz goez makinz those typez of remakz ight…itz juzt rudez.” Damian looked up at Sean smiling and gave him a bump with his elbow “Iz gotz ya back bro.” Damian looked to the new guy with a sly grin “Yaah mah namez Damian Luvara andz Sean herez saidz I’z could stayz wit youz guyz, so’z this iz my new home huh…I thinkz itz wondaful,” he finished with a great big smile. “Nowz pleaze someone showz me wherez I can putz theze bagz down mah armz iz hurtin!”

Damian's Grid
Spoiler:

Dexter's Grid
Spoiler:
DamianLuvara
DamianLuvara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top