The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Post by Troglodyte May 1st 2012, 9:26 am

Gwharr looked onto the pair of elemental creatures standing in front of him, totally involved in their own conversation, seemingly unaware that he was once again involved, and strangely enough The Thuggish, Thickheaded Throwback felt as though he no longer understood what was going on. Aurora may be his friend and he was certain that he loved her, but in some ways she was as different to him as the sun was from a particurlarly moist sponge. He understood now that her and Ibis where both of the same kind, both where children of the earth itself, and even though he considered himself closer to earth than most of his rather dissapointing 'descendants' that spent their sad, short lives in this concrete prison, bound by strange, unnatural rules and utilizing arcane perversions of nature calle science, he had a gnawing feeling in his gut, that whatever he thought about the humans, they in turn thought about him. Compared to them, he was as wayward as the humans were when compared to him. Who was he to interfere in their discussion?

"Ibis! You touch Aurora, Gwharr kill you'se in the face! To go away now, if go, to promise not follow. To stop hunt-hunt. For Aurora Gwharr do even that. To even be honorless coward for her. " he said in his primitive, bestial voice, seemingly forcing the words out of his throat. He had hated the rock-monster known as Ibis for too long to make saying this easy. He had loathed him ever since they had first met, when Ibis had ripped him apart and thrown him across half the country. It had hurt so much, and he had been so scared. Ibis had also killed innocents and children, not to mention his companion, Project Death. Honor dictated that he should avenge his fallen pack-mate, but for Aurora, he would give up his honor. For her, he would be a coward

Even though he had made a promise to his best friend that he would do his best to vanquish the ferocious, Collossal enemy in that now front of them, but maybe it would work just as well if Ibis merely gave up, so that they could take him away from the battle untill it was all over. Wouldn't his removal from the battlefield have the same purpose wether it was done by removing him from the tapestry of life itself, or merely dragging him out of the battlefield and leaving him in a desert for a few hours. Aurora seemed to think there was good in him, and if he was truly honest with himself he could feel that he would not be able to kill someone who was obviously so dear to her as this gargantuan genocidal rockman seemed to be. There was enough misery in the world, without him cursing the woman he loved with it.

Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ibis Gazes also into You (Archer, Trog, and Death)

Post by The Silence May 4th 2012, 5:24 pm

Looming over the one he once loved, knowing full well that their paths were going in opposite directions, that they would never see eye to eye. Ibis knew in his heart that she would never back down, that she would stand up and fight for the brother he once was to her, try and save him from the darkness that had consumed him so completely. But Ibis hoped that he could convince her to leave, that she'd stay away for his sake, the one that still loved her deep down inside. But in the end, it wasn't meant to be. He would have to deal with her, but not now.

"Very well sister, you have made your choice, and I must make mine. But before I deal with you, I must deal with the nuisance behind you" Ibis said, raising his head towards the raging Gwharr "The human spawn has been a thorn in my side for too long, it's time we settle our dispute"

As he began to walk towards the monstrous humanoid, Ibis halted as Aurora blocked his path. Despite his demonic gaze, the denizen of the earth didn't give in to his imposing presence. Growing with anger, Ibis raised his hand, but still the girl didn't back down.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Ibis roared as he brought his arm swiftly towards her abdomen, picking her up, in a way similar to how he once did, but instead had a further purpose. Lobbing her away from the battle, into an adjacent building, Ibis made sure that she wouldn't be a nuisance until later. Looking back towards Gwharr, Ibis let loose a roar of defiance, of challenge. "This is it Neanderthal... its time to see which of us is better"

Pushing off from the ground, leaving a massive trail of debris in his wake, Ibis burst off towards the primitive ancestor of humanity. Before, Ibis defeated the caveman easily, but he could see that the being had grown stronger since long ago, defeating creatures that should have been his equal. As Ibis approached, he knew he was the better, he knew he would never lose. Bringing out his arm like a massive bar, Ibis moved to the side of the creature in hopes to smash his arm against the caveman's neck.

"NOW WE END THIS!!!"
The Silence
The Silence

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 5th 2012, 6:29 pm

Aurora's heart curled in on itself and shrivelled into a small ball upon hearing Gwharrs voice. She had hoped to protect and keep him out of the fight but he had found a way out of it. She cast her eyes over to him, expecting him to roar and leap towards Ibis, but instead he made a proposal. He would back down for her. For a moment she wasn't sure what to do and could only lift her lips in an appreciative smile, stepping to go towards him and thank him. But then Ibis said he had to deal with him so she halted, torn between the caveman and her earth brother. Her eyebrows drew together in anger when he told her to move and she had been about to say something when the arm of Ibis sent her flying through the air. It's an odd sensation, flying through the air and knowing it's going to hurt a little on impact. She watched the world get smaller as she arched through the sky and had an odd need to laugh - she imagined she looked some what like a rag doll being tossed aside. The crash was less enjoyable but it didn't hurt as much as it should have. Aurora grunted and rolled after crashing through the concrete and the walls within the office building, coughing as dust formed around her. She waved a hand in front of her face then slowly pushed herself to her feet. So she was going to have to take him down....

Aurora rolled her slim shoulders and brushed her hair from her face, setting off for the hole she had created in the building. As she looked out she could see Ibis charge towards Gwharr and a calm but deathly feeling enveloped her. Briefly she shut her eyes, summoning the energy of the Earth which made the ground shake. Suddenly a turret of Earth shot towards the fighting men, the cement cracked and fell apart under the attack of mother nature. Vicious vines whipped towards the men, knocking the thigh thick lump of plant flat across Ibis' chest. The impact should fling him back before he could land to much damage on Gwharr. While the attack had gone on she had stepped onto another of the vines which now placed her down in front of Gwharr. She seemed taller, her green eyes radiated nothing but calm clarity as a glow covered her body.

"You will not harm one who is under MY protection," she said firmly. Gwharr was of the Earth, closer than other humans and it was her job to save those people. The ground rumbled again and vines curled from the Earth, this time laced with red thorns.

"I'm so sorry..." a tear slid down her cheek silently as she flicked her wrist, ordering the thorny vines towards Ibis at a worrying speed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte May 7th 2012, 10:39 am

The Gargantuan, Gruesome, Grunting, Great Giant was not exactly heartbroken that Ibis had not taken his offer and ran walked away from here. Gwharr rarely handed out such boons for one simple reason, ad fittingly this simple reason was simplicity itself. A dead enemy does not plot against you, nor does he return with allies to destroy you later on. A dead foe had no way to hurt you, and thus Gwharr preferred to kill his enemies, and whilst he had little trouble dispensing mercy to those whom he had fought only by chance, or those that had worked with another, greater adversary, he would not suffer someone like Ibis or his beloved Doctor Necroguy to live without very good reason, because it seemed that people like these were like yo-yos. They came back again and again and again unless you cut the string. Even though he was savage and stupid, Gwharr was quite the pragmatist when it came to combat.

As Ibis booming voice proclaimed that he had made his choice, and that choice included the death of Gwharr by Ibis own hands A multitude of feelings surged through Gwharr, but most of them were not negative, they where a sort of an anticipation for the battle to come. Ibis had been stronger than him once, much stronger, and since they last met he had grown even stronger than that, but Gwharr had also gained strength since their last fatefull meeting. He had learned so much since then too. He was also, paradoxaly enough feeling gratitude to the big lump of rock. Gratitude that he had declined his offer of mercy and trucy. He had made tha promis for Auroras sake, and he would have kept it if Ibis would have taken the option, but by declining it, he had basically allowed Gwharr to fight him without feeling guilty for Auroras sake. He had offered the creature mercy, and he had decided not to take it.

"To not be human spawn. To be here before they came!" Gwharr answered Ibis taunt, and even though his booming voice was loud and inhumanly deep as always, it did not yet contain the blind fury and bloodlust that was so characteristic fo the great humanoid. As Ibis rushed off towards him only one thing had time to appear in Gwharrs rather dense mind. Since then had te son of the Earth been so fast? He had been as slow and sluggish as Gwharr himself when they last met, but now he moved witha speed unheard of, especially for a giant such as himself.

Gwharr barely had time to reach before Ibis brought a massive fist down towards gwharr, smashing him over the face and neck with a massive fist, sending him flying through the air like a massive, hairy ragdoll, bounching. He could feel a few of his teeth being broken and bleeding in his mouth, and his neck had almost been broken by the devastating blow. Blood was flowing from a slight tear in his sin running from his cheek down his neck and ending just before it reached his shoulder. He was quite calm however, Despite the pain, he could feel the muscles in his kneck knitting themselves back together,and the teeth that had been broken had already grown back.

He quickly got back onto his feet to see that Aurora stood in front of him, sending her vines and plants towards the giant made of rock and evil. Despite the pain, he could not help but to smile as she protected him from Ibis onslaught. If the old saying "Unlucky at cards, lucky in love" was true, then Gwharr figured he would never ever set a foot within twenty yards of a poker-table.

The Brash, Brainless, Brawny Brute quickly decided that he aught to push his advantage, whilst Aurora was covering him, do as much damage as quickly as possible to Ibis. Gwharr was well aware that he could not finnish the giant in one blow, and that he had to reduce his offensive capabilities before he could deal a final blow to him. He was too fast to be hit easily, so that was what he needed to change first. Gwharr leapt towards Ibis whilst he was busy with the vines, trying to land an extraordinarily powerfull, doublehanded smash on the rock-mans knee. Common sense told him that a big thing such as Ibis would move twice as slowly with only one knee to propell his feet forward.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence May 14th 2012, 9:32 pm

Ibis grunted with satisfaction as he managed to make in his attack, but he knew from experience that Gwharr could take more than that before dying. The caveman was a being strong as Ibis himself in the physical factor, a being that could take on the world and still survive. If Ibis truly wished to finish this fight, he would have to unleash his true power upon the creature, power beyond the world. But even with Ibis' power, even he had limits, and that limit was numbers. Standing in his way once again was the dryad, curdling Ibis' rage into a mix of sorrow and pure blind fury, a mix that tempered his senses into a deadly calm. As the vines crashed through the concrete and towards him, Ibis remained absolutely still, waiting for the opportune moment. Once the distance had closed to just short of a meter, Ibis moved like a wraith, unnatural for his size. Grabbing the plants from below, Ibis ripped them off their connections, fashioning them into weapons which he used to fling straight towards Aurora. Even though his first attack hadn't even gotten close to hitting their mark, Ibis began his charge towards his two opponents.

Letting out another roar, Ibis summoned scores of his clones to hold off the elemental vines of the dryad, he knew that he couldn't give the daughter of the Earth the cold shoulder. Various forms of Ibis moved to block off Aurora's direct attempts at Ibis, making sure that he and Gwharr were completely alone in their fights. The scuffle between Aurora and Ibis' clones had created a perfect arena for the two to finally finish their dispute, and with that, Ibis would finally prove that he was the strongest there is. So, with the stage set, Ibis advanced, just in time to catch the attack of Gwharr. The attempt was for a crippling blow, one that would take away Ibis' advantage of speed, but that same advantage gave Ibis the opportunity to move things into his favor. Using his leg as leverage, Ibis ducked from Gwharr's attack and proceeded to use the force to send the colossal humanoid flying. Once Gwharr began his flight, Ibis was greeted with a vine to his face, one that sent him toppling over from his awkward position and back to the ground.

"RAAAAAGH!!!" Ibis roared as he connected with the earth, the impact wasn't painful at all, but it was an annoyance to have to deal with all the attacks at once, while his incompetent clones couldn't hold them back. Ibis looked around to see that none of his clones were winning their fight against Aurora, all overwhelmed by the constant growth. If Ibis wanted to win, he would have to defeat Aurora, the weakest before the strongest. Grabbing the vine that attempted to hold him down, Ibis transformed it into a sling, one that would allow him to launch every single one of his clones. With a extension of his powerful limb, Ibis launched a score (10) clones towards Gwharr, different in shapes and sizes. Steeling himself for what he was about to do, Ibis roared her name "AURORA!!!!"

Raising his arm in the air, Ibis tugged on the vine connected to him, using it as a pulley as he launched himself towards the elemental of the Earth. Moving with unnatural speed, Ibis ripped through everything in his path, using the vine as his connection, his bread crumb trail to its source. Letting down his arm like a godly hammer, Ibis unleashed all his might on the one he once loved. Doctor Necrodium was a cruel being, one who cared only for himself, one of true conviction. Because no clear minded, no moralistic man would ever force one like Ibis to do what he was about to do. With that, Ibis' arm came down, the final blow to Ibis' once peaceful heart.
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 22nd 2012, 3:42 pm

Aurora may have looked as delicate as the flowers she had created at home but the simple truth was that Aurora could take a lot of hits before going down. She was the Earth after all. It was no surprise to her however that Ibis hardly felt the impact of sharp rocks against his tender flesh. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Gwharr being held up by the clones but she gave nothing away of her irritation over the matter. Gwharr was the only one seriously strong enough to land a hit on Ibis that would hurt. As Ibis began to get up Aurora knew she'd have to act quickly. Her hand glowed with green old magic which thumped through her veins with the increase in her heart rate. She was going to help to save the world and the human population. She was finally going to do something brave which Bones and Archie could be proud of.

With shocking speed vines as thick as Ibis' vines broke from the ground behind Ibis. It looked almost like she had missed him and that he had dodged her attack but she wanted him in front, focusing on her. The vines whipped through the air, slashing it in half with a 'whooping' noise like a helicopter made when it sliced the air. Unlike humanities abominable excuse to fly, the vines sliced through the air in such a natural manner it was a sharp reminder of the fact only nature could clear-cut air or hinder the other elements. The elements were the real powers of the earth and whilst Earth could heal and create it could damn well injure. Which were what the veins were about to do. Ibis' fist came within millimetres of Aura's face which would have definitely hurt and caused bruising but the veins wrapped around his leg and swept his sturdy support out from under him in one clean sweep.

"Yes?" she raised an eyebrow in amusement when the large giant was hurled away from her before he could hit his mark. Aurora's heart was going ten to the dozen however at the very fact that her former friend had nearly pummeled her into the ground. He was gone now. So far gone. She'd almost seen the last fragment of his humanity disappear is he lunged towards her. The vines meanwhile were using Ibis like a playtoy. It threw the large creature into the air then wrapped around it's ankle and swung him down hard into the Earth on the left with a jarring 'thwak' only to hurl him quickly up and slam him down on the opposite side. The vines repeated this a good five times before they flung him into the side of a building. It was rather comical actually.

"Gwharr you better have a plan..." Aurora watched the area her vines had thrown him in quietly. The vines had snaked their way towards her like faithful hounds but the spikes along their green hides were lethal and dangerous. Despite it she stroked along the purple thorn as if she were stroking fur. Her eyes never left the smoky area Ibis had landed however, unseen for the moment. he'd come back, that much she was sure.

Leo meanwhile had not sat idly by and watched his friends get hurt in front of him. He had been banished from his mistress to help her but she had ordered Leo to help the caveman. Once the clones had been launched at him Leo had sprung into action and caught one of the clones in mid air. To Leo he was picturing the clones more as tasty treats Bones had often thrown to him to catch in mid air. He tore through the flesh with his 24 inch sabre teeth and tore at their exposed insides with claws sharper still. He hoped by helping the caveman he'd help Aurora..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte May 23rd 2012, 6:53 pm

Gwharr roared loudly as Ibis swatted him aside, utilizing the force of his leap to send him hurtling in the wrong direction. Even though Ibis had punched him, it did not hurt all that much. It had only been a comparatively soft tap, compared to what the monstrous "Son of Earth" was truly capable of. Gwharr despererately flapped his arms and waved his legs around, trying to slow his rather impressive flight-speed, before he crashed into the ground, smashing a rather nasty-looking hole in the asphalt, bouncing like a football, creating a seiries of holes as he bounded along, before finally sliding into a stop on the side-walk, the asphalt behind him broken up as if some comet had crashed there. Gwharr got up to his feet, and despite for his favourite coat being shreeded, he was Completely unhurt. He was just about to leap into combat with Ibis again when three of the giant mostrosities lesser copies emerged from the ground. They looked as Ibis had done when they had first done battle all those months ago. Like smaller versions of his scorpion-self.

One of them scuttled out of a manhole, utilizing his claws to enlarge the hole a bit for him to get through, the other two literally crawled out from a hole in the wall, scuttling down along the facade of an office-building looking somewhat remniscent of a pair gigantic cockroaches made of rock. Even though they where far away when gwharr first saw them, they where closing the distance fast, moving at an unnatural pace for something so big. Our caveman hero quickly slammed a fist into the asphalt, causing it to crack, ripping out a great chunk of it, hurling it against one of the two that approached from the office-building. It collided with the monstrosity with such force that the beasts shell cracked, and something that looked disturbingly like magma started to pour through. Ghwarr wondered if that was what they bled, and if this would be the blood of their progenitor as well.

The caveman roared loudly, as the remaining two creatures approached him, when he heard a loud noise, something akin to a disturbing mix between a growl and a yowl. The great sabertooth cat had attacked yet another scorpion-Ibis-creature that had seemingly managed to sneak up on him from behind. The caveman soon regretted turning to look at the creature, since it bought one of the other clones enough time to catch neck in its massive pincer. Ghwarr tried to roar, but the only thing that came out was a wheezing cough. He tried to grab ahold of it with his arm, but all it got caught in the creatures other pincer. However, this did not deter the Great, Gruesomely Grunting, Guy. With great effort he managed to pull his arm free, scuffing it slightly around the wrist, but for a regenerator, that was barely noteworth at all. With both of his arms free he grabbed ahold of the claw behind his neck, pryingi t apart with a nigh-irresistable force.

With a loud cracking-sound the claw broke and he was free. He quickly spun around and brought both his fist down on the creatures body, causing it to burst like a ripe pimple in a teenagers face, spraying goo and magma everywhere. The two other Monstrosities hissed menacingly and charge forward, but gwharr heaved up the corpse of their former ally and brought it down upon the first of them, causing the two monsters to shatter into a great big pile of magma and scorpion-bits. The third one took the moment, and jabbed a disturbingly sharp pincer into the cavemans gut, just like its ancestor had done so long ago. . . But Gwharr was much stronger now than he had been then, and the clone did not have its progenitors strength. Even though it drew blood, it was nowhere near strong enough to tear through Gwharr's stomach-muscles, and so with a confused chirp it retracted its claw, but did little else, due to Gwharr literally punching its head in.

He now turned to the one true Ibis, roaring like a wild animal, rabbing the corpse of the creature he had just defeated and hurling it at the massive monster, before leaping towards it himself, hoping that it would serve as a distraction. This time he was aiming for the shoulder of the great beast, hoping to get a good enough punch to dislocate or break one of its massive arms.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence June 7th 2012, 4:50 am

Caught off guard by the sneak attack by Aurora, Ibis was flung around like a ragdoll as his old friend sent him flailing in the air, smashing him around against building after building. Though Ibis wasn't in any real pain, it angered him that the dryad was being more of a nuisance that he would prefer. Once he finally regained his balance, Ibis began to rip around the vines that wrapped around him, clawing at them like a possessed animal. Managing to break free, Ibis tumbled onto the concrete, leaving a crater where he made impact. It was frustrating that even though they were separated, both Aurora and Gwharr could be such an annoyance. Just as he was distracted with that thought, Gwharr connected a blow to Ibis' shoulder, sending the massive elemental flying into a nearby pile of debris.

Ibis looked at his shoulder to assess the damage, seeing past the falling debris that his arm was still workable, managing to roll with the punch to avoid too much damage. Though Ibis was given greater intelligence and control than he originally had, but still his rage remained, and with the constant irritants, Ibis was losing the hold he had on his near boundless rage. Erupting from the debris with a roar of fury, Ibis' veins burned with intense light, extending to his eyes and throat, letting out a brilliant orange light. Not only that, but more of his clones came to his side as his resounding roar echoed throughout the city.

"RAAAAAAARGH!!! ENOUGH!!!" Ibis raged as he stomped his feet onto the Earth, causing the street to rumble and crack underneath his soles. Though he lost his connect to Mother Earth, he still retained the strength of an Earth Elemental, and his rage, like an active volcano was reaching its peak. As the sound echoed, Ibis' thrall added their own chorus of roars and bellows, encouraging their leader to let loose his rage upon those who dared challenge him. "YOU TWO have been a thorn in my side for LONG ENOUGH, it is time I rip you away from the Mother Earth you love so much. RAAAAAAAAAAAARRGH!!!!"

Grabbing the concrete in front of him, Ibis wretched the the road from the sidewalk, transforming it into a wavy whip in hopes of knocking his opponents into the air. Rubble and debris began launching into the air from the wave of concrete, flowing as if it were made of water, but shooting with force akin to a train. Ibis was growing tired of the games, if Doctor Necrodium's plans were to be realized, he had to finish it soon. With roaring encouragement, Ibis sent another massive wave down the length of road, carrying his thrall (13 clones) to attack his friend and his rival.
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 7th 2012, 6:41 am

Aurora's head tilted some what in curiosity when Ibis grabbed the concrete. It did not bother her if such a thing was ruined and destroyed. Then she realized where she was standing. Aurora only just managed to step off said side walk, pushing Gwharr with her to avoid the pair being flung into the air like toys being discarded by a spoilt child. She quickly ran her eyes up and down the man to assess if he had been hurt much and was pained slightly to see a few bruises and cuts on his skin. Skin which was healing rather quickly thankfully. Aurora cast her eyes back to Ibis as he grabbed the concrete again which had basically been ripped from the floor. This time there were clones coming too. The whole thing happened rather quickly. Leo was beside her one moment and then he was gone. The furry sleek of muscle shot along the cement which resembled that of a ribbon blowing in the wind and used the pressure on that to launch himself from the concrete directly at Ibis' face in anger. His sabre teeth sunk down on to his already hurt shoulder and his claws slices into his front, hooking in to his skin to keep himself pinned to the beast. The snarling sabre cat refused to let go despite hearing Aurora's little out cry.

Aurora was in utter shock. Leo would have never disobeyed her order to not help her before which meant he must genuinely be scared for her life. In all honesty, Aurora was too. The clones were a pain, all 13 of them were just as angry as the real Ibis. As they flew towards them Aurora took a deep breath in. The cement had uncovered new Earth, fresh and fertile and beaming with life. Aurora reached for the innocence of the naked soil and drew upon it. Instead of all of them making it down towards them a few of them would be caught by this attack. A large venus fly try shot from the ground and swallowed - yes swallowed - a good mouthful of the clones and proceeded to try and digest them like they were simply irritating flies who had gotten to close.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte June 7th 2012, 12:55 pm

Gwharr felt stone cracking and crumbling beneath his fist as his punch connected with Ibis shoulder! Finally he had managed to cause some damage to the great, gruesome beast. He felt a wave of triumph rush through him as the great beast actually seemed to lose his balance and stumbled away. Even though the caveman had not nearly caused as much damage to the oversized bruiser as he had hoped to, he had still managed to scratch the monstrosity, wich proved once and for all that he could now do what he had never succeeded in doing that time long ago when he and Ibis had faced of in the ruins of a small-town somewhere near New York. The caveman roared and triumphantly bestially at his opponent, his deafeningly loud warcry echoing between the towering, empty buildings that surrounded them. He was just about to move in to see if he could follow up on his earlier success and land another blow when he was unexpectedly pushed to the ground by aurora, and just in time, since Ibis had managed to stomp the ground in such a manner as to send something that was best described as a tidal-wave of concrete towards the pair. Gwharr coughed slightly as the wave narrowly missed the pair and caused a billowing cloud of dust and sand to surround them.

"To be thankfull, beautiful daughter of the earth." Gwharr told the treelike woman, who in his eyes was the most beautiful, pure thing that existed in this world right now. He would gladly leave this city and his kingdom to be with her at whatever place she desired. Even if she wanted them to live in the arctic, he would gladly stay there for an eternity if it meant he would be closer to her.
However his silly thoughts were interrupted by yet another wave of concrete sent towards them, this time carrying a squadron of his lesser children, the scorpion creatures that had viciously fought the trio as they had ventured forwards toward Ibis. As their master roared like a monstrous beast, so did they, like a monstrous, otherworldly pack of wolves.

As they scuttled down towards the Carless, Crude, Caveman and the Delightfull, Daring Dryad they hissed and growled menacingly, their great size making the noises all but unbearable. However, this sort of batlte fitted Gwharr perfectly. Lots of enemies, tightly packed with little place to dodge. Gwharr could almost just swing his arms and hit something. He dashed forwards, bringing one Melonsized fist down straight into the head of one of the scorpions, crushing it viciously and instantly killing it. He quickly grabbed ahold of the creature with both hands and effortlessly heaved it into the air, only to bring it down upon one of the other Mini-Ibis, crushing both into paste. He then spread his arms wide and rushed forward, catching as many of the scorpions into his arms as he could before crushing them with a devastating bearhug.

That was when he noticed that Leo had decided to assault Ibis for some reason, and even though the great kitty was brave and fierce, it would not stand a chance against a creature such as Ibis for long. He glanced back at Aurora who seemed to have caught quite a few of the attacking clones into one of her flowers, and even though a few of them where still scuttling around them, he had no doubt that she could handle them.

"Leo fight Ibis. To need to aid he! To be carefull, love! To no get hurt!" Gwhar grunted before charging off towards the great rocky beast once again, raising his massive fists into the air, throwing punch after punch at the great beast, each of wich would be enough to demolish a small bunker. He was hoping that the great son of earth's distraction with the great cat would prevent him from dodging them as easily as he might have done usually
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence June 26th 2012, 4:56 am

Ibis roared in frustration, his thralls were falling like flies and his attacks were being evaded to the point that such efforts seemed to be futile. Ibis' rage and frustration were causing him to boil to his cap, unable to accept his lack of effectiveness. As his frustration grew, so did Ibis' older self begin to arise from the changes made to him by Doctor Necrodium, his roars beginning to shake the earth even more than he did before. Ibis thought that his connection with the stone and dirt had been severed when he was transformed, apparently his rage was restoring his lost connection, personifying himself as the Rage of the Earth. With a stamp of his foot, Ibis caused the earth to quake just as he once did, the ground crackling around him as if it were water, sending debris in every which direction. With another roar Ibis began to encircle earth around him as if it were a tornado of debris. But soon the debris began to recede, as if the wind was being sucked away, straight into Ibis' opening maw. Once he collected all the materials he needed, Ibis' chest heaved, looking as if he was taking a deep breath. But before he could release, Ibis was sent toppling over by the timely strike of Leo.

On top of Ibis, Leo began to claw at the earth elemental's face, gouging his bright eyes and kicking at his obsidian head. Ibis continued to fight against the massive prehistoric cat, attempting to wrench him off before he actually began to cause damage. Distracted with Leo, Ibis did not see Gwharr wind up a punch that even Ibis could feel. The impact was like a tap, the force so strong that even the sound couldn't keep up, Ibis' mouth open, not able to unleash his attack. Soon an explosion of pressure was released, sending the massive earth elemental flying through the air and into a building far off into the distance. The impact was nothing, the flight was inconvenient, but the very punch itself, the entirety of Gwharr's strength, had managed to crack Ibis' invincible body. Ibis' worries didn't last long, as his thoughts were broken by another barrage of swipes from the paws of Leo. The prehistoric cat knew he was outmatched, but still he persisted to fight against the one who gave his life for him.

The battle was short, one might not even call it a battle. Leo's attacks were fast, his attacks came from every conceivable angle, striking at Ibis' open weak spot. After repeated attacks, Ibis felt to a knee, the concentration on his widening crack took out his energy reserves, or so Leo thought. After managing to attack Ibis so many times, even bringing him to his knees, Leo lunged with confidence, thinking that he would deliver the finishing blow, and finally free his friend from the prison that was his body. But as the claw came, so did Ibis' fist, crushing the bones in his paw. Without a beat, Ibis gripped the broken paw, extracting a yelp of agony from the massive cat. With a mere movement of his giant arm, Ibis pulled Leo into the air and carried him towards the opening of the building they had crashed into, in the plain sight of those who could see. Suspending Leo hundreds of feet in the air, gravity did its work as it yanked at the tiger's broken limb, beckoning roars and cries of pain and agony, feeble clawing at the hands that once held him so gently.

"Do you see now Aurora?! Do you see how foolish it is to fight against me?! I am Ibis!! I am the Son of the Earth! The Shard of Kaluoshen! And for your insolence and feeble attempts at stopping Doctor Necrodium's goals. You will pay THE ULTIMATE PRICE!!!" Ibis roared, his voice booming above the chaos of Bronx. With a powerful gesture of his hand, Ibis raised Leo above his head, the giant tiger unable to do anything but stay limp in the massive elemental's hands. Releasing his grip on Leo's leg, Ibis moved his hands to Leo's waist and neck, the preparation was obvious, the result imminent. With a slow tug of his arms, Ibis began to move Leo in opposite directions in his hands. Ibis could have made it fast, made it painless, but that wasn't in his nature now. As Ibis' arms began to grow further and further apart, Leo's screams began to resonate, echoing throughout the city. Ibis watched one of the few things he cared about die in his own hands, and despite how much his soul was crying, his body showed no emotion. Ibis was a tool, a puppet on a string for Doctor Necrodium's plans.

After what seemed like a lifetime of pain and suffering, Leo's cries were finally silenced as Ibis ripped him apart into two separate halves. Without even looking down again, Ibis tossed the pieces aside, not even bothering to recognized what he had just done. Doctor Necrodium was indeed a monster, for only a true monster could allow Ibis to do what he did, to kill one of the most important things in his entire existence, and toss him aside like a broken toy. With a cold gaze of solidified anger, Ibis looked down at Aurora and Gwharr.

"THAT is what you get for defying my masters, for thinking that you could even try and stop ME!!" Ibis roared from atop his man-made perch, looking down with a powerful form, his black visage cracked with a seeping wound that oozed the glowing lava that resided within Ibis. Though cracked, it seemed as if Ibis truly was invincible, unbeatable. Ibis was the image of power, the power to destroy all that which resided around him. "Now it is time you join him"

Jumping down from his perch, Ibis' descent was like watching an atomic bomb. Though massive, Ibis' height paled in comparison to that of a skyscraper, but as he descended, something appeared to build up around him, a form of energy. It was as if Ibis was preparing a shield of energy around himself, an aura of protection. When he finally connected with the ground, the earth erupted with a massive impulse of energy. An explosion followed, sending massive amounts of dirt flying off into the distance, smashing into everything and anything that was within its path. When the dust cleared, Ibis emerged from a massive crater, seeping off energy that was almost unnatural, like an oozing mist that radiated off of his massive body. As he approached Gwharr and Aurora, Ibis' eyes hardened into a cold stare.

"Now we end this..."

(Ibis' has now evolved into a stronger version of himself and has been granted the power of Tectonic Energy Manipulation, a more advanced form of Geokinesis. Though now as slow as he used to be, Ibis has become more deadly in terms of exchanging blows.)

Ibis' new powergrid
STR: 7
SPD: 2
DUR: 7
INT: 2
EP: 6
FS: 2
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 26th 2012, 4:35 pm

"LEO!" Aurora screamed when she saw the large cat jump upon Ibis. She had brought Leo out of his cage, tamed him, loved him. And now Ibis was going to destroy him. Leo had finally disobeyed Aurora just like Bones and Archie had said he would do one day, he was a wild cat, they had told her, he is not a pet. But Leo's disobedience was not one that could be forgotten about later on, brushed aside and swept under a rock. Leo was to die for ignoring Aurora's orders, but not because he ignored them out of spite or because he was simply a wild animal. No, he had ignored them before he loved Aurora and he wanted to protect her. She felt someone grab a hold of her as she began began to run towards her friend. She wanted to help him. She'd die instead for him. The only person around was Gwharr so it had to be him whom held the little dryad back as she kicked and cried and screamed in agony as Leo howled in pain. little Aurora felt ever bit of pain her faithful feline went friend.

"PLEASE!" she begged, tears streaming down her cheeks as Ibis reached his hands around the cat to rip it in half. "Please," she sobbed. "I'll do anything. Please, please, please," the last plea ended on a whisper as she focused on Leo's eyes. Sorrowful, round large eyes. He knew what was coming and so went limp. He raised a paw in his quirky little way as if to say goodbye. It only broke Aurora's heart more. She belt double over the strong arm which had curled around her waist as she watched her friend get ripped in half. His howls ended abruptly and those bright, intelligent green eyes Aurora's eyes had never left finally went dull. Tears spilled down her cheeks as her body slowly began to slump against the man who claimed to love her. If he was this distressed when she died then maybe he indeed did love her. For she loved Leo. So so much. He was more than a pet, more than a friend. He was out of his depth in this new world just like she had been. They had supported each other and mourned their losses together but now... Now she felt empty.

Aurora dropped to the ground and groaned in pain, rocking back and forth as her arms circled her legs. She was broken inside in so many ways. Her heart had just been obliterated. She was numb, cold, hot and upset all at once. She wanted to scream, she wanted to curl up and die, she wanted to kill Ibis all in one. Maybe she had become too human. Maybe she was to sensitive towards people, to nice. Ibis had just murdered her best friend in front of her eyes and had seemed to enjoy it. Leo was dropped in front of them like a limp rag doll he bad got bored with. She slowly crawled forward and dug her fingers into the bloody ripped fur, burying her face in the scruff which had brought her so much comfort in her time of need. She couldn't move, it was as if grief had struck her near enough dead. She whispered gently over and over again something in an old language. Tears splashed onto the cats fur and slowly the ground opened up beneath him and folded him in it's arms. He would be safe, mother promised her.

Grief quickly turned to anger.

"You BASTARD," Aurora hissed. There was no nice Aurora now. No sweet soul. No-one had seem this side to her ever. No, this was one pissed off female. She began walking towards him, the ground shaking under her foot steps despite her thin frame. "YOU MONSTER," she screamed in his face and before he could react she slapped him hard across the face. "Bastard. I curse thee, Son of Earth in our mothers name. When you die, which you WILL today, you will not come back to the Earth from whence you were born. You will be an outcast and you will go dissolve into nothing but ash. to never be reborn. Your soul will shatter and you will never be again. I curse thee, brother, to never feel the love of our mother again and to never feel her comfort."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte June 26th 2012, 8:23 pm

The Harebrained, Hilariously Humungous Hyperstrong Harsh Highlander snarled lowly as he flew through the air, his teeth gritted slowly to aid in his concentration. He would not roar or howl before his fists had reached their target this time. Leo was barely managing to keep the beasts attention as it was. Normally he was not the type that would employ stealth in a battle such as this, but when you where hunting witha sabertooth cat, you hunted as a sabertooth cat would. They could not change their way, but Gwharr and his kind could,wich is why it was they who had to adapt when in the company of their primitive brethren. It was the way it was and it was the way it had always been, for as long as he had been alive, longer even. It was the way of the anestors that had first managed to domesticate the wolf.

However, when he felt his fist collide with the hard, nigh-impenetrable rocky hide-shell of Ibis he felt a wave of triumph wash over him. and he gave out a loud howl to celebrate. He felt even more joyous when hefelt the shell actually cracked beneath his fists and gav way. The vile liquid that passed for the son-of-the-earths blood poured out of the wound, and pieces of living rock fell to the ground, chipped from the very body of this child of the eart. A small part of Gwharr felt as if he was committing sacrilige, that he was fighting a part of the very force that kept life going and moving, and it filled him with a slight sadness. However, he quickly brushed those feelings aside, and focused on the battle. He knew he was doig the right thing. Ibis was corrupted and beyond rescue, even from his sister, Aurora, the woman he adored, and hoped would be his wife one day. If she could not reach him, then what chance did he have? No, Ibis had to be destroyed. If not for himself, then for his fallen comrade 'Skeletor' , AKA Death. For the people he had slaughtered in the town when they had first met, and finally, for all the people he and his many minions were doubtlessly responsible for here and now, in new york.

Gwharr's mind popped back into the real world, noticing that somehow time seemed to have slowed down for him. Ibis had left the ground, flying into the air, somewhat akin to a footage of a meteor crashing into the earth played backwards. However, even though it looked impressive, even our Brainless, Brash, Brawny Brute knew that the Rock-giants journey and subsequent crash into the earth would probably not injure it. The caveman knew this because he had suffered the same fate and got out of it with nary an elbow scuffed. The Two Troublesome Terrible Titans were simply tougher than almost known any material on earth, and therefor it would give way before they did. Thus the caveman knew that the only damage done to his opponent would be from where his punch connected, and even though it was a mighty impressive punch, it was definately not enough to put the creature down for good.

When the dust had settled and Ibis rose from the rubble that had recently been a building, Gwharr gave a gasp of horror as he saw Leo, caught in the death-grip of the monster. one of the cats leg hung limply at an unnatrual angle, and the other where giving only token resistance. It was obvious that the poor creature was on its last ounce of strength, clinging to life by a hair. Gwharr whined as the giant made a show out of literally pulling the cat apart, and even though Gwharr had done the same thing, he had never done it like that. He had always provided a quick clean death forhis opponent, not the agonizing torture of what Ibis was doing. As he carelessly dropped the remains of the cat to tthe ground, Gwharr quckly leaped forward and caught them before they hit the ground. He did not know why he did this, as he knew that Leowas dead and would not feel his body being subjected to more atrocities, but he simply could not let the poor cat that had given his life for theirs to end in such an indignified manner. He quickly moved back, carefully putting the body auroras departed friend onto the ground, carefully closing the eyes Formerly Ferocious, Fallen Feline. Despite what had happened, the great cat looked strangely at peace. as if sleeping.

Gwharr whined sympathetically as Aurora fell to her knees before her fallen freind. She cried and sobbed, and the Great, Grunting Gruesome yet Gently Grieving Guy put a thrashcan-lid-sized hands on her shoulder, although due to the difference in size, it covered most of her back as well. He contemplated saying something, but he knew that nothing he could say would make it any easier. He knelt down next to her, putting his other hand on hers and simultaneously covering leos body. her grief pained him. It even caused his eye to well up with tears that ran down his cheeks and into his beard/mane, cleaning away some of the dust and swat that had accumulated on his skin over the course of the battle. He felt as something broke inside of him. how unwelcome sorrow welled forth, not only for Leo, but also for Aurora, who was in pain. He wanted to help her so badly, to make it all better, but his great strength and immortality could not help her here. The great Gwharr was helpless.

Gwharr watched in amazement as the beautifull dryad rose to her feet, like some sort ofangel, tears still staining her eyes. She seemingly swallowed her sorrow, and her once compassionate, gentle blue orbs turned ferocious and angry. when they where calm her eyes had been like the sea, with the sun sparkling on the surface, but now in her fury she still had eyes like the sea, only this time, the sea was in a storm, wild, untamed, hungry and oh so ferocious. His own rage paled in comparison. Her small, almost frail-looking dainty hands turned into small, balled up fists, and even though she was as an ant before the rock-man she stood tall (metaphorically speaking) and cursed the son of the earth, even if he had heard worse curses, he was convinced that aurora had the power to do what she threatnened wih, and that her normally gentle, soft demeanour would be replaced by steel whilst she did it. There was no mercy to be asked, no hope for clemency. Aurora wanted Ibis to die and suffer, and she intended to make it happen.

Ghwarr rose from the corpse of his fallen comrade and stepped forward, standing next to Aurora, placing a gargantuan hand on her shoulder to show his support. He loved her, and her fight was his, her vengance was his to implement and her battles his to fight.

"To fight and die for you, Aurora, daughter of nature and sun of my world. To aid you, wether you want it or not!" The caveman said boldly, his words somewhat muddled by the surge of emotions going through him.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Silence July 10th 2012, 10:18 pm

Ibis looked down at Aurora, his face emotionless and showing no sort of response to Aurora's vocal abuse. In the past, Ibis might have showed some sort of pain from hurting Aurora so, upsetting her would have been one of the worst things he could possibly do. But here, Ibis couldn't even be bothered to be affected by her measly attacks and curses, as if he truly were just made out of stone. But as her abuse continued, Ibis' rage soon took over, not because of her, but because the real Ibis within began to bang and rage inside Ibis' mind. When the slap came, Ibis' soon found his peak again. Grabbing Aurora's arm and yanking her towards him, away from Gwharr and those who would dare challenge him. With a glare that could ignite those it lay upon, Ibis looked down at Aurora.

"Your curses mean little to me, they aren't anything more than prattle, I was cursed long ago when I fell into this wretched and corrupt planet. You say that I'm a monster? I am, I am a monster that has been on this rock before your kind even began to walk on it, I fell from the sky like a meteor, extinguishing life wherever I may be. You may think you know something about me, but you don't Aurora. I'm not a member of Earth, nor will I ever be, and once Doctor Necrodium liberated me, I knew what I must do. You think me abandoned by Mother Earth?" Ibis preached, but his rage tempered into stinging words that he would never have used when he was still alive. Now reborn his anger, jealousy, any sort of negative feeling just poured out. Now holding Aurora's hand, he raised her up and pulled her into the air so she could look at him face to face. "My Mother Earth abandoned me a long time ago"

With a simple movement of his arm, Ibis tossed her effortlessly back into Gwharr's arms, letting the two of them share a moment together before he would exact his moments of triumph. Ibis was confident that with his returned powers, he would be able to best any being that would oppose him. Staring at them with cold, yet blazing eyes, Ibis' body crackled with intense energy, energy so dense that it was practically tangible. Without a word, movement, or sound, Ibis commanded the Earth to crack and crumble around him, fissures created to entrap Aurora and Gwharr, rocks and earth flying around as if caught in a twister. Ibis' influence over the Earth itself caused the buildings to lose their foundations, crumbling down onto the streets.

In the midst of all the chaos, Ibis stood like a statue, content in sitting there as everything was destroyed around him. The Earth practically screaming with pain as Ibis forced it to split apart, to destroy everything that it supported, to cause everything made by humanity to crumble before Ibis' newfound influence. Ibis' imitations roared in content with how much Ibis had matured and increased in power, seeing that their leader was strong enough to take on the world if he had to. But their roars soon turned into cries as Ibis ripped them apart for their bodies made of earth and stone, adding their corpses to the maelstrom of rock, earth and stone. As he controlled his vast power, Ibis concentrated the materials like a ball around him for an instant, before causing his influence to shoot it out in every way possible. The resulting force sent massive chunks of Earth flying in every which direction, causing large portions of skyscrapers to fall down and smash into each other. As the rest of the city fell, Ibis stood amongst the wreckage unscathed, his glowing glare piercing through the gas and dust filling the air.

"Come now, we've taken too long as it is. Let's finish this up"
The Silence
The Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 14th 2012, 10:32 am

Aurora actually expected a lot worse from Ibis than just being hurled off the ground by her arm. It did hurt, the guy was strong, and even with her superhuman durability she found being lifted a good 3 feet off the ground. Aurora honestly didn't care anymore; that pain was no match to the one in her heart. He had just killed her best friend. She was beyond caring about herself and whether she lived or died. She wanted to save the people of New York from this monsters wrath. And she would. When he tossed her back to Gwharr as if she were a doll she was thankful the cave man was there to catch her. She didn't care if she died, that was true, but being thrown into rubble was still going to die and leave bruises for the rest of her waking hours. She needed her strength to bring this guy down. For Leo. For Gwharr. She looked up at the caveman who held her in his arms and very softly she placed her lips to his, eyes closing. It felt nice to know love when she knew her time was close to ending. The song was changing and it was her time to step down.

"Thank you," she said softly and slid from his arms. Gwharr was strong and could take some hits, but she doubted he could compete with elemental powers. Especially one like the Earth. Which was proved by the fact Ibis began to hurl rubble in ever which way direction, including theirs. They didn't get much time as the Earth screamed and broke under their feet, wailing in pain as it's limbs were flung across the open sky only to connect with something bigger and crumble into dust. Aurora shut her eyes and pushed the palms of her hands outwards to take control of the flying Earth and force it downwards. They too, stood unharmed in the rubble.

"Finish it," she said under her breath. Yes. They would finish it.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte August 20th 2012, 4:33 am

Agile like a monkey, but at the smae time slow and ponderous, Gwharr lurched forward, his eyes still wet from the emotional turmoil within him as well as the dust that whirled around him, He roared at Ibis as the Growling, Gruesome Giant held Aurora, as if she was a ragdoll, talking at her in that menacing, deep voice that had oddly enough sounded like rocks grinding together. However, now he thought it sounded rather more like a bubbling pit of lava. Gwharr was too filled up with fear of what the monster might do with Aurora to properly listen to his speech, though. There was something about abandoning mother earth, but it clearly had little to do with him.

Gwharr instead roared louder, trying to distract him from Aurora. He did not want the monster to hurt his beloved. He stomped the ground and beat his chest, a challenge that was far older than humanity itself. He was rather unprepared for Ibis to hurl Aurora back to him, barely having enough wits about him to react to the incomming, adorable Earth-elemental. He leapt forward, catching her with one massive arm, cradling her as if she was nothing but a lost child. Despite everything that had happened, Despite the Death of Skeletor and Leo Gwharr could not help but to smile at how small she was. Barely bigger than a child, and in his massive arms she looked even smaller.

The heart of the caveman took a great joyfull leap as Aurora turned to him, her doe-like, sparkling eyes gazing into his. Gwharr was almost hypnotized by them as she moved closer and kissed him. her soft, yet bark-like skin against his coarse and hairy hide. He concentrated on the sensation, how smooth her skin was and how soft her hair was as he held her tightly. He wanted to feel her, smell her and keep the sensation with him, because even though Gwharr was notorious for his stupidity, even he had an omnious feeling that this would be the last time he would hold his beloved. He wanted to brush it aside as nothing, as the mere terror of a caveman head-over-heels in love, but he could not. The way she thanked him even worsened this feeling, and the great caveman felt helpless. However, he would not surrender! He would fight for his happy ending.

As Ibis started hurling chunks of eart htowards them, Gwharr leapt between his beloved and the oncomming avalanche of rubble, and viciously punched the first oncomming waves of earth aside, but it was pointless. He could only buy them time. The earth would swallow them, like the stormy sea swallows ships. However, suddenly, the oncomming avalanche of rubble halted! Aurora somehow kept it back. Gwharr smiled at her, the tears still gleaming in his brutish, ugly pig-like face. He heard her whisper, and by all the gods he intended to finish it. Yes indeed!. He leapt at Ibis, howling in rage, trying to pummel the great monster repeatedly, doing his best to punch the beast appart
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top