The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_vote_lcapFacing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_voting_barFacing Death(Closed to Project Death) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) Empty Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 7:09 pm

Sean's eyes narrowed on the two dirty looking thugs that stood infront of him. Both were rather dirty, as well as young. Hair unkempt, and clothes somewhat ragged. Rain poursed down heavily, yet Sean felt just at home, as the water didn't even touch him. Just sliding down his clothes as if it were unable to affect them. Eyes glowing a dangerous icy blue that radiated a sort of bloodlust. The two were breathing heavily, as they sat against a wall. Looking up to the boy that was only about 5'4 in stature, with blonde streaked black hair. He looked about 15 to them, but he was in actuality 18."I thought I warned you people to stay off of my turf. yet you keep on coming back like insects." They recoiled with every venom coated word, knowing that this guy meant buisness.

He wore a thick hooded jacket that concealed his face, yet the pistol aimed at them was visble. Few strands of his hair falling to the tip of his nose. The rest of his equipment was slung over on hsi shoulder, as well as a katana on his hip."Can we kill them?" The voice asked in an excited tone that was filled with blood lust.

"No, not yet." Sean mentally answered, as they begged. Even swearing loyalty to him. Which seemed like a good prospect, though he had to think that over."Very well, go on. Tell whoever leads you that he better get out of this section of New York. You have 3 days to cease operations, or I will terminate them for you." He told them coldly, as they ran away. Sean relaxing his shoulders wehn they were out of sight.

"You were too nice about that."

"Hey, i'm not that nice. I do mean what I said to them" Sean said slightly to himself, as he played wiht the huge rips in his tight black jeans. This day was productive.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 24th 2011, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) Empty Re: Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

Project Death smirks watching the kid handle the situation very well, this kid could be very useful and he is the Doc's little brother so he kinda has to come. Doesn't he? Death sighs not ever having a family so the notion and knowledge about them is very slim only knowing from televisions shows such as Phenias and Ferb, oh yes the big bad killer liked that show very much when he was younger. The thugs bump into him and freak out then take off yelling once more only for him to shrug and steps out of the shadows walking up to the young man and revealing his six foot self, muscular build and massive body. The cloack hiding his face besides the blood shot, red eyes. In a raspy, out of practice, cold hearted voice the brute speaks, "Sean O'Day I presume? Son of the dreadful Pain, or Brock O'Day?" He smirks letting the realization that he not only knows his name but his fathers as well. "Project Perfection, and Doctor Necrodium have requested that you come with me. I can do this the easy way where you come willingly, or we do things my way. It is your choice, make it now." He looks down at the young man wondering how he will react to this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Facing Death(Closed to Project Death) Empty Re: Facing Death(Closed to Project Death)

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 8:13 pm

"That was good, you showed them how it's done. I could almost call you a villain, with the way you handled it." Sean winced as the voice went on, about how well he did, though Sean took that somewhat as an insult. Maybe he wasn't as bad as he thought eh was, but that would be for a later date to be seen. A voice caught his ear, as he turned to meet the source of it with a a raised ,peirced brow. As he pulled back his hood, eyes still glowing a deadly icy blue as he opened his mouth to speak.

"How the hell do you kow my name? No better yet who the hell are you, and who the hell is this Necrodium bastard? If I don't get answers soon, i'll show you the hard way, when I smear you across the wall." Sean threatened, his tone feirce, as he was all too ready. Though his hands adorned by black fingerless gloves were still dug into his pocket. As he glared at where he assumed the mans face was, his own a mask hiding the curiosity.

"I wonder who this weird guy is, he seems interesting." Sean considered what the voice said for a moment, as he thought over who this Necrodium could be. Maybe he was the one who gave Sean the information that allowed him to find out who his father was. Though he would find out soon enough.

"We'll find out soon enough."

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 24th 2011, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 8:25 pm

Death smirks and lets his hood fall to the ground revealing not only his bone like face but the rest of his body. He listens to the young man and smirks "Oh, I would love to see you try son of Pain, but I will answer your questions." He says still in the cold raspy voice checking with the doctor if he is allowed to reveal whom he is before continuing. "My name is Death, and you may know the good Doctor as John Vanko. I know who you are because Project Perfection and Doctor Necrodium know who you are and simply want me to bring you to them for a chat, answers about Pain they do not know. Things they wish to use to get back at the big man; this is what you want correct?" He says crossing his arms over his chest and looking down at the young man, waiting to hear his reaction. If of course this comes down to fighting the Hero Killer has a feeling that he will be able to defeat this young man as well. Although he is more powerful than most of the people he has faced the Destroyer still believes that he will be able to defeat this young man and bring him in to his older brother.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 8:35 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow, as the guy spoke, his voice odd as if he didn't talk much. Still Sean was very skeptical about this guy, and whatever Project perfection was. Though he was somewhat disarmed by the mention of John Vanko, which suprised him." So they want info about Pain? Sorry can't say I know anything important about him that could help you. Though I seriously doubt anything you're telling me." Sean cracked his knuckles loudly, as he popped his neck audibly.

"Don't go picking fights, this guy looks dangerous."

"I know what i'm doing." Sean smirked, as he glared at the man."Heres the deal then, if you can make me bleed. I'll go with you, but if I make you give up, you, and Project perfection have to leave me alone. Do we have a deal?" He waited for the man to answer, most likely accepting the challenge.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 23rd 2011, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 8:43 pm

Death listens to what Sean has to say and sighs sshrugging and cracking his knuckles. "The good doctor did not want me to hurt you, but you leave me no choice. He said if it came down to a fight I was to accept." He slams his foot down on the ground sending out a small fissure at the young man attempting to knock him off of his feet. Without warning either the brute rushes at the young adult and throws a punch straight at his face attempting to shatter his jaw, if this is sucessful he stands back having one the bet already. Though if not he simply goes for a quickly followed up round house kick into Sean's gut which should do very nicely as well, sure it would only knock the wind out of him, send him flying back wards a little and maybe hit a wall or two but it would eventually make him bleed. It would be just much, much more damage this way, and if the kid is smart he'd go with the punch rather than the power house kick.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 8:51 pm

Sean prepared himself as the fist came, though he had just enough time to dodge the punch. As it skimed past his face, though he only felt the force of the wind. Next was the kick, which would be alittle harder to dodge. So he would have to use his power to deflect it. First his knee moved upto his chest, as he used the kick as leverage to be launched back. Slamming his elbow back as he hit a wall, no damage to him was done. Quickly he aimed the pistol still in his ahdn at the man, firing off two rounds at him. True it wouldn't hurt a amn like Pain, but hopefully it would at least hurt this guy. Silewnly he landed against the ground, as he felt his elbow sting lightly. It was annoying, but not enough to draw blood.

"Damn this guy is strong, be careful."

"I know he is." Sean mentally hissed, as his hand went to his katanas hilt, drawing it slowly. The blade that could cut anything.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 11:02 pm

Death watches the man work wonders in his reflexes nodding his approval, he had expected nothing less from the son of Pain. He rolls his eyes as the bullets are shot out at him but grunts and stumbles a little feeling the pain, a small bruise forming where he was shot by maybe two or three bullets he blinks seeing a little drizzel of blood come out but shakes it of trying to ignore the small pain. "Come on you have got to do better than that mister o'day." He frowns realizing no blood was drawn from the impact of his kick but shrugs and rolls his neck, letting it move so it doesn't get stiff,cramp up, or randomly bleed from the healed scar. The damned thing is going to be the death of him one of these days, it is the one thing that is a freakishly weak spot on him now but no one besides him, Astrid, the doc, and maybe that damned bliss know of. Sean draws a katana and he raises an eyebrow before slamming his fist into the building next to them and ripping out a peace of the wall about the size of a small honda. With this stone slab he chucks it at Sean like a football then charges out after it with superhuman reflexes, attempting to smash him in the face with a bone shattering, building leveling punch.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 11:21 pm

Sean was able to find out how tough he was with those shot. he was tough, but not on Pain's level, yet."I have yet to begin" Sean retorted, as he readied a counter attack. Water of the rain gathering to him at an incredible rate, forming a stream that sliced through the wall thrown at him. As the sections crashed into the ground, breaking. Clouds of dust thrown up, followed by him charging him.

"Look out! That fuckers gonna...."

"I know!"

Sean instantly brought the blade infront of his face, as the fist collided with it. Sending him back against the wall, but otherwise unharmed. As water began to gather along the edge of the blade, with a swing a slice of water pressure shot out at the man. It had enough power to cut through anything, hopefully even his tough skin.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 11:35 pm

Death blinks at the kid's reaction time then feels his fist pressed up the blade of the katana. He feels the water build up on it and eyes widden, diving to the side with his super fast reflexes sighing as he lets out a short breath before gaining composure. "Nice little trick you got there." The Hero Killer mutters softly weary of that blade now, wondering what it could have done to him if the rumors of how strong this kid's powers actually are. Knowing full well that Sean is the most powerful in terms of brute power he has faced so far, that damned bliss girl was an annoyance and could damage him or even wound him greatly, but Pain's son could actually kill him if he was hit in the right spot. He sends a bone shattering punch flying at the kid's face moving quickly out of the way before the blade can hit him, before again sending a punch but this time at his neck attempting to make him cough up blood or something along those lines. Sean did not say where the blood had to come from, all he said was make him bleed.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 23rd 2011, 11:41 pm

Sean smirked, as he saw the man quickly duck out of the way. he had figured out that Sean was more powerful than he appeared. that was perfect, made him realize that he could die here. Though that didn't stop the man for long, as he charged again. Aiming a punch at his face, though he was ready. A small tendril of water quickly pulling his face from the fist, as it glided by. Barely missing his face, ducking low under the second punch. As two powerful blades of water shot past where he was standing. Aimed at Death's face, and torso. While Sean made a clumsy stab at his stomach. It wasn't his best, but it wasn't his worst either.

"Good move there"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 24th 2011, 12:00 am

Death snarls as the punch misses cursing ths damned rain why must it always rain when he fights. Oh, sure it was to his advantage the last few times but against the most powerful water manipulater? So not helping his cause here, he ducks his head down the blast to the face missing and then diving to the side the blade knicking his side leaving a small cut. He stands up and sends a round house kick to Sean's head before jumping in the air and slamming back down, attempting to essentially fall on Sean with his elbow going into his neck. If this doesn't work he jumps back out of range of the blade by at least ten feet slapping his hands together as hard as he can sending a small shockwave out at the young man. Trying to figure out ways to defeat him, who obviously is not as skilled a fighter as death, but more durable than everyone he has faced so far.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 24th 2011, 11:09 am

Sean cursed, as he saw the kick aimed at his head. He wouldn't be able to doge is pysically, though he could. Tendrils odf water wrapped around his body, yanking him out of the way, as the kick sailed infront of his face. Once again he had dodged a painful blow, as well as what was the next attack. Which would've broken his neck if it connected, not a good thing. Fingers digging into the ground, Sean pulled himself to a stop. Glaring at the man, as he sent out tendrils highly pressured water, but not to cut. He planned to grab the man around his wrist's, and ankles. To sling him hard againt a wall, to be followed by a powerful blunt stream of water pressure. Which if he was correct would feel like a very hard punch, that would hopefully hurt him. Make him realize who he was dealing with.

"It's time this guy saw true power." Sean said through clenched teeth.

"HELL YEAH"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 24th 2011, 12:26 pm

Death blinks as the jets of water are blasted out at him, having only seconds to dodge these things. Which luckily for him he is able to do, but only just barely as the water pressure is sent out at him which he jumps over feeling the pressure streak across his cloths ripping a line down them. He 'soars' over the jet of water fist cocked back and sent straight at the water manipulator's face, the punch aimed at his noise. Death aims the punch there knowing it is the easiest place to make bleed on a human body from just a normal punch. He will not lose this fight, the Destoyer has not yet lost a fight and this is no time to start that now if he ever wants to be able to do the ultimate goal of bringing down Pain. He will not fail his 'family' the big brute of a man fires off his bone shattering, building levling punch, with as much force as he can muster wanting to end this fight.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 24th 2011, 12:43 pm

He dodged the attack pretty well, and that was not good for him. Sean had to move quicker, so the guy didn't end up killing him. Quickly he moved, as fast as his body would allow. Though it was nowhere fast enough to dodge the attack, fist colliding with his nose. Sure the guy didn't get the full power of the punch into it, it still hurt like hell. As Sean was sent back onto his ass, as he slid back a few feet. A small trickle of blood sliding from his nostril, he had lost. Sean bit down hard on his lip, as that all too familar feeling of failure washed over him. Though it was familer enough not to affect him too much, as he quickly jumped from the ground. Wiping away the crimson liquid that trailed from his nose, now staining his favorite fingerless gloves.

Sighing he took them off, looking up at him."Fine, you won. Big fucking deal, i'll go with you." Sean shrugged, clearly sarcastic,and somewhat annoyed. He was more of a punching bag than anything.

"I call that loss number 11, or am I missing one. man you suck, no offence, or anything. You just can't fight worth a shit." The voice mocked, as he winced at how true it was.

"I know." Sean mentally answered somewhat miserably."I'm ready to go whenever you are." Sean said to death, averting his gaze to the wet concrete. Vision somewhat blurry, from the punch that had most likely broken his nose. With a sigh, Sean quickly readjusted it, cursing as he felt the pain of it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top