The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
City Life I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
City Life I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
City Life I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
City Life I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
City Life I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
City Life I_vote_lcapCity Life I_voting_barCity Life I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

City Life

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Life Empty City Life

Post by Volt December 22nd 2011, 7:19 pm

Jacob Cross sat on a park bench in a large hooded coat and thought to himself. What to do, what to do... Quite frankly, he was bored. He had expected much more excitement from such a large city. He ran his hand through his bright blue hair and took out a cigarette. Jake lit his cigarette and sat back, getting comfortable. A pigeon landed on the bench next to him and stared, probably expecting something to eat. Jake stared back for a moment, then chuckled to himself. "What? You think I'm going to feed you?", he asked the bird. The pigeon cocked it's head to the left, then cooed. "I know what you mean, man. There's nothing fun to do here except talk to friggin' pigeons!" He laughed and shook his head. "Look at me. Talking to a goddamn bird. You know what? I think I'll name you Sanchez." He grinned at his ridiculousness. "You know what Sanchez? I think if we want excitement in this town, we're going to have to make it ourselves." The bird cooed again, when three loud cracks broke the calm of the night. Jake blinked and looked down at Sanchez. He was dead. "SANCHEZ!!! NO!" he shouted. He was stunned. Of all the places for a stray bullet to go, it hits this pigeon. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Jake said, right before he burst into laughter. "Now that's some good old fashioned irony." Jake wiped his eye, took another drag of his cigarette, then threw it. He looked up at the scene that had unfolded. The man who had fired the shots stood over another man, who was trying to stand up. The first man punched the injured one in the jaw, then kicked him in the ribs. Jake stood up, took his coat off and walked toward the man with the gun.
"Hey, freak, you better get the fuck out of here before you end up like this son of a bitch!" He said as he threw another punch at the other man. Volt dashed behind the man at superspeed and caught the punch.
"Don't call me that." he said as he sent thousands of volts of electricity coursing through the man's body.
"Th-thank you so much!" the man on the ground stammered as the other man fell to the ground, dead.
"Newsflash buddy... I'm not a hero." Volt laughed maliciously and took a step towards him.
Volt
Volt

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

City Life Empty Re: City Life

Post by EndZoner December 22nd 2011, 7:53 pm

Jason and Lilian were making out with eachother behind a tree near the park. They were in New York City for Christmas Break with her family. When Jason sensed danger, they stopped. "What, what is it this time.", Lilian asked. Jason pointed towards a man kicking and beating another man to the ground. "Oh, come on really?", Lilian complained. They both moved closer to the mugger when a blue-haired man appears and zapped him. They both thought that it was done and moved back when Jason's exoskeleton is activated and sense's danger from the man who is now moving towards the man that was beaten on the ground. "I be right back, you go back to the hotel and wait for me, okay?", Jason said as he steps out of the woods.
"Aw, fine.", Lilian said and move away from the park within the woods.
Jason walk slowly behind the man and grabbed his shoulder,"I wouldn't advise that.", he said as he tighten his grip.

Last edited by EndZoner on December 22nd 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 22nd 2011, 8:34 pm

This was Theresa's night back in the sweet city of New York. Her birth city, and since she managed to patch things up with her daughter, all was well. Now she was on patrol, working to be somewhat good, if that was possible for her. Being a killer for so long had its lingering effects on her. Giving her the need to take life, and that was not good. The city smelt of pollution, and oddly of wild electricity. Though she paid it little mind currently as she walked along the lofty rooftops. Each leap timed perfectly as she sailed over the city that never slept. Decked out with the weapons she was used to using in her line of work. Currently as a thief who stole as she saw fit. Though tonight was not a night for her to take. Maybe she could take a break from the usual, when the smell grew stronger. Then there was the sound of gunshots being fired, not good at all. So with a curious mind she went in search of the sounds, and sensations assailing her. Her brown hair whipped about in the wind from under her white cloak. As she unfurled her whip, ready for anything.

Meeting her at the scene was a man with blue hair, and a stranger man with a sort of armor. Her face was obscured by the shadows of her hood, eyes narrowing into feline slits." What have we here? A couple of thugs ganging up on a helpless man? How the generation has fallen these days. Guess I need to put you two in your places don't I?" She enunciated with a snap of her whip."So how should I deal with you two? Can't kill you, but there are far worse things I can do than that." If they had met her a week ago, she would have aimed to kill them. Though now she would at the most cripple them terribly. As if that was any better though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
City Life 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt December 22nd 2011, 10:41 pm

"And I wouldn't advise you touching me either." Volt said to the strange armored man. A woman in a white hooded cloak appeared and spoke, but he wasn't really listening. He was already thinking of how to kill the two interlopers in the most painful and humiliating ways. He was glad things were finally getting interesting around here. He could get used to this.. Volt's attention drew back to reality. He noticed the beaten man sprawled on the ground, and smiled. "Alright well I'd like to get started with this battle and all, but this poor bastards going to bleed out. And I want to be the one that killed him. Not that asshole." he said and gestured to the body laying on the ground. Volt glanced back at the man holding his shoulder. "So if you'll excuse me just a moment." he said as he sent a powerful shock of electricity through his shoulder, hoping the man's armor wasn't insulated. He fired a bolt from one hand at the man on the ground, and used the other hand to blast at the cloaked woman.
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner December 22nd 2011, 11:47 pm

Jason felt a numbing feeling through his hand,"What the?", he said as he was distracted. But it wasn't long before his danger sense kicked in and saw the man on the ground got hit by electricity,"No!", he yelled as he raised his right hand and enlarged it to the size of a bowling ball to smash the blue-haired man to the ground to subdue him with less energy as possible.

Last edited by EndZoner on December 26th 2011, 2:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 23rd 2011, 1:27 am

Andrew was on a walk through the park ,when he looked over to see a blue haired pale white skinned young man. and a guy in a weird armor.
He saw them fighting. He threw off his coat and walked over with his mask, and shirt on."Hey stop it guys come on, calm down." Thinking the blue haired kid was the victim seeming smaller he took his side.
"Now cut it out before this gets fun" said Phoenix. There's innocent people here, children, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Asked Phoenix. Looking over he saw a women with a white hooded outfit. "You with us, or do I get the pleasure of taking you down too"

Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iron Knight December 26th 2011, 10:28 am

After riding four hours on the train and then dealing with the worlds most aggravating cabbie, it was understandable that Bryant was a bit pissed that the Hero he was supposed to be contacting was late. The Agency had said this 'Phoenix' might need some help, at the worst it's a chance to visit New York. As he meandered towards a park to sit down, he noticed an odd group in the middle of the trees. One of them resembled the description he'd been given of Phoenix. The other one on his side was a skinny blue dude who Bryant had never seen before, but he was with a Hero so he must be good. The other two, while equally mysterious, were squaring up against the Hero so they could be hostile. Drawing his gun and pulling up the collar of his coat, the Iron Knight stalked towards the dangerous group.
"Might any of you know a guy call Phoenix?" he called out
The Iron Knight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow December 26th 2011, 9:02 pm

Theresa easily dodge the bolt of electricity with a simple maneuver. Raising an eyebrow as more appeared on the scene, though she was unimpressed really. Heroes always wondered about." Take me down? You sure seem to have a high view of yourself, and no I don't know this Pheonix you speak of." she crossed her arms, glaring at the crowd gathering. So many powered beings in one place, which was not good at all. She had weapons of course, but would they be of help against these people?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
City Life 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt December 26th 2011, 9:28 pm

Volt easily sidestepped the armored man's attack, and laughed. "Too slow!" he mocked. As he glanced around, viewing the scene, two more men appeared. Surprisingly, the first man seemed to take his side. Finally, someone to team up with. Judging by the looks of the man, the two of them could cause some major damage together. "Thanks for the backup, man. I don't know about the chick, but this big guy is starting to get annoying! Let's finish this quick so we can go to Applebee's or something!" he joked. He didn't actually want to go to Applebee's. That place sucked. The other new arrival asked about a guy named Phoenix. Volt looked over at the man. "Nah, I don't know anything about any Phoenix. But me and 'Tito' here could use some help if you're in?" he said to him. He turned to the man beside him. "That's you by the way, Tito. Hope you don't mind me calling you that. You just look like a Tito to me." He had a habit of giving people ridiculous names. Most people just dismissed it, but some got pretty upset. Hopefully Tito wouldn't be offended. "Now, where were we?" he said as he squared his shoulders and braced himself for the excitement to come.
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner December 27th 2011, 12:58 am

As the Blue-haired dogded his attack, "Crap, he's alot faster than I am.", Jason thoughted. He turn his attention to the new arrivals, "This will be more complicating than I thought.", Jason thoughted, and when one of the new arrivals asks about someone named 'Pheonix', "Don't know him, ask the guy in red", he answered as he pulls his hand out of the new crater he just made with some rocks in his hand, "Also, try dodging this now.", Jason said as he throws the rocks at the Blue-haired man with his superstrength to simulate a shotgun.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 27th 2011, 1:55 am

In incredible rage of thoughts from being bullied mixed with the fact that the man was attacking, Phoenix's powers kicked in. He stepped in front of the blue haired man, and engulfed the rocks in flames and they dropped and vanished."For the record I am Phoenix" "Also you can call me what ever you want. Not the weirdest thing I've been called. This one guy called me Sacagewea." "One more thing,AppleBee's sucks wee'l get pizza." said Phoenix starting to calm down.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Iron Knight December 29th 2011, 7:25 am

Bryant realized a good way to impress the hero he was supposed to be working with was to defeat his enemy. Firing off a shot at the armored guy that he knew wouldn't do damage because of his opponents protection, he took cover behind a tree. "If I can see how he fights I can find a way to beat him" Bryant said to no one in particular. Meanwhile he kept an eye on the blue guy. "Something doesn't seem right about him"
The Iron Knight

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner December 29th 2011, 4:11 pm

Jason danger sense is activated, he bacame alerted when the man that asked about Pheonix took out a gun and shoot at him. His danger sense tells him that the bullet won't do much damage, but it might scratch his armor maybe, but was no threat. He psionically altered his armor and richochet the bullet to Pheonix. Jason can't make sure it hit him or not, but just need to grazed him so Jason can go after the Blue-haired man again,"Thanks for the bullet!", he said to the man in coat.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 30th 2011, 2:41 am

Phoenix dropped and the bullet grazed his mask. Now getting angry again. "You mother fucker, you're mine!" said Phoenix. He drew his sword and took stance next to the blue haired man. " I don't do this very often, but this guy asked for it." grinned Phoenix. Fire started traveling up his sword. "So what exactly is your power?" he asked the blue haired man.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt January 4th 2012, 8:35 pm

Volt looked at the kid who had just identified himself as 'Phoenix'. "My power?" he asked. "Watch and learn. Well, you can't learn it, technically. So just watch and laugh as I destroy this dweeb." he grinned as he pointed his index and middle fingers at the armored man, and started running around him at high speed, firing short concentrated bursts of lightning in his direction repeatedly. "So, Phoenix, huh? I guess Tito is out then." Volt said, still circling the armored man and blasting at him. "Say, this bug guy is getting kinda boring, what do you two guys say we split, huh?" he asked the two kids on his side of the fight.

City Life Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top