The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Swordsmaster October 8th 2011, 2:38 pm

Project Death leans against the far wall in the matter transporter room. The transporter being the device he uses to go down to the ground for his 'missions' or 'assignments' which the good doctor gives him. In all honesty he does not know how the thing works but he was told to protect it today and that is what he plans on doing, having no other choice than to do what he is told. The skeleton reject looks up hearing the door unlock but with an odd noise of a struggle or fight as well, the realization that the two brainiacs have finally made it to the room sinks in. Unlike most people who would start panicing or something along those lines, Project Death simply smirks and stands up straight. Looking over to the open doors he sees the energy manipulator, or Bliss, fall into the room followed by a few sentries which he waves off cracking his nuckles.

This girl is the only one of the people he has abducted that has left him with an injury able to still harm him now. The shot to the neck she gave him became his achilies heel so to speak, the spot irks and annoys him every so offten. The smallish spot will eventually be the death of him, this he knows, but until then he will fight to his best ability doing what the family wants him to do. "Bliss. I would say it is good to see you again but we both know that is a lie, so get up I believe it is time for round two, and this time I will not hold back." The brute of a man with a skeleton face and blood red eyes says in his thick Russian accent before taking a step closer to his opponent, wondering where the Iron Maiden is.

Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only)

Post by Chloe Everdeen October 8th 2011, 9:26 pm

At the reminder from her partner that these were real people Scarlet felt a bit guilty. Though it was overridden moments later when another decided to try and tackle her. She turned to see where Bliss was heading and ran after her, knocking a couple more zombies out of the way. Once inside of the new room she focused in on a familiar voice. That creepy Russian who was the reason the two of them were here. "Oh shit, this can't be good." She mumbled as the on board targeting system locked on to different places on his body. "Your power levels are depleting quickly. A recharge is necessary immediately." The voice of the AI spoke to her. "I can't recharge. Just tell me the power level." She snapped at it.

"Thirty five." It stated. "Shit, that's really not good." She muttered. Well, Bliss and I will just have to handle this quickly. The last line of lock on bullets were ready but she knew they would be no use on this brute. Raising her hand, she fired a blast at his stomach. "Let's hurry with this Bliss." She said to her partner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 8th 2011, 10:05 pm

A low sound came from behind the shattered husks of the destroyed machines. The menacing, skull faced man awaited her return. His tone turned severe as he spoke of a rematch. He needed to bring her in alive last time, so taking his comment as shallow talk would not bode well for her preparation. As she readied her next course of action her attention found itself turn asunder by a hail of bullets sent to the Project.

Bliss joined the fight in her way. She threw her force behind the bullets to strengthen their impact into the man's torso. Hopefully her attack would make them man need to check his bearings just long enough for the wide thrust attack to land with enough force to keep him away in the cramped living space. Bliss peered around the room to find any easily breakable objects to use in this situation to damage the durable man.

In her vision quest, she spotted the large transporter. Her happiness over finding the way out came with mixed reactions to the fact that a formidable foe guarded it, and that her ally looked like she was running out of power. Normally Bliss would love to allow her friend to take control of this fight with her armor, but with the limited power, Bliss would need to use her fighting style and agility to tire this guy out for their escape.

Bliss held back and waited for Project Death to make whatever attack he would come at them with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 9th 2011, 8:19 am

As the bullets are shot out at him Project Death thinks nothing of them, well that is until bliss adds in her own 'little' push. He sidesteps all the bullets and cracks his knuckles walking forward towards them both as he throws a deadly punch with all of his strength, holding back nothing, flying at bliss. After that one is thrown he truns a little to send an elbow flying out at Miss Scarlet attempting to send her flying backwards with the force of the blow. Once the two attacks are issused, Project Death backs up his main priority being to not let these two escape or hold them off long enough for one of the droids to sneak up and finish them. Although that does not mean he can't break them a bit, besides if they are cought this time the doctor will just screw around with their brains a bit and make them comply to his whishes. They honestly have no chance of escaping, least that's how he sees it of course. Though to be honest one could always be wrong in a situation like this.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy October 9th 2011, 12:46 pm

Snow ran down the corridors of the ship with his freeze gun in tow and while still trying to put on the final touches of his costume, Reginald had just given him an order to take on one of the two people trying to escape from the aircraft. Their current location was somewhere on the hall of the personal quarters hallway which would be a pretty easy location to find. Snow was still getting lost on the ship. As he pulled his goggles over his head and put them in place he rounded the corner and saw the two runaways himself. “I have them in sight, sir,” he said through his communicator to his boss.

Taking the gun and aiming down the hall, Snow fired a laser of cold and struck the two sentry bots following them down the hall, he would be the one to take them back to his leader for the glory. “Looks like I found the two of you,” Snow said to the two women that were still trying to get to the teleporter or whatever the inventor had decided to call it. Taking his gun he aimed it between the two still visible women and prepared to fire it again at whichever of the two attempted to move first. This fight had to go his way, facing Reginald after failure was never a pleasant experience.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen October 9th 2011, 3:12 pm

Scarlet looked around the room for a moment and saw a large transporter. She turned her head back to face Death, only to be met by Deaths' elbow to her shoulder when she tried to dodge. A dent formed in the armour where it was hit but she didn't notice as it hurt her shoulder too. She tumbled backwards onto her back. Her hand reached out and supported her so she could get back up easier. She fired a blast from the repulsor over Deaths head. "Come on stupid." She mocked him. She fired a shot from the repulsor at his chest this time so it would hurt him. She heard behind her a man say, “Looks like I found the two of you,” He had some kind of gun aimed on Bliss and her. "And you would be?" She asked before saying, "You know what, I really don't give a shit who you are. Now I recommend you stay out of our way unless you want your face punched in."

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 9th 2011, 5:27 pm

Before she could properly place herself in position, a mighty fist swung for her. Bliss gave herself up and fell to the ground placing herself prone on the ground. The fist passed over her torso, but the impact landed heavily on her shoulder. Force flooded her senses and the strain of the shot felt as though he chipped the bone in her left shoulder. She placed her hand behind her to pull herself off the ground, while the large man bellowed into her ally.

An exchange interchanged between Scarlet and a new comer. Before Scarlet could finish her comment, a frozen ray shot out towards Bliss. Freezing liquid solidified around her feet, binding her feet to the surface. "It's a ship full of freaks." Bliss muttered to herself, not wanting to undersell the adversity that she faced in her current state.

Focusing her energy into her hands, Bliss sent out a burst of energy into the frozen substance holding her down. What she thought would take only a second to break turned into a longer and more desperate attempt to get free. With a full blast of her energy, she splintered enough of a fracture into the hard substance to free her legs. The duel lines looked drawn. Bliss stood the best chance of fighting the new frost-flinger than she did against the bruising Russian.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Going to the Doctor's [Escape] (Bliss and Chloe only) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 9th 2011, 8:10 pm

Project Death watches as the repulser goes over his head having expected it to only be that of a warning shot the next he knows will be the true shot. The repulser comes flying out at his chest and he dives to the side jummping up unharmed he walks twoards the Iron Maiden and sends a deadly punch flying out at her with all of his strength before dropping down to send a sweep kick out at her legs. "Who you calling stupid robo lady?" He mutters jumping up and sending an uppercut flying out at her head not holding back any of his strength in any of his attacks that he deals out now.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy October 13th 2011, 1:51 pm

Johnny Snow had hit the woman in the legs with the beam of ice, which was preferred as killing the women was against orders, but she had managed to use her powers to escape. This was not going to be an easy job but it could be doable. The woman was skilled, he knew that much from reading her file and she would be a huge challenge for anyone on the ship. She had even given the Project Death nimrod a good run for his money even with less strength on her side. Johnny Snow readied himself to fire at the woman again.

“You can do unordinary things yourself, Miss,” Johnny said to the woman as he pulled the trigger again, firing for the center of her chest. The power of the freeze ray was turned down low enough that anything that hit the woman would not kill her but rather chill the surface of her body. Johnny wanted to run a little experiment with the woman and see how she could handle being slowed down, or if any other effects would manifest themselves. The woman would make a very lovely human test subjects and the scientist needed a few more. The Project Perfection people and Reginald were being very unfair with the human test subjects as of late and that was keeping Johnny from progressing with many of his experiments. Making a few scientific findings while on the job would not be that bad.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird October 16th 2011, 2:44 am

The big guy came at her with his fist, Scarlet anticipated this and leaned back so it passed just over her head. When she stood straight up again, she felt her legs drop out from under her. The man had knocked her to the floor and threw some attacks where she was standing before. "Well, obviously you smart stuff." She said sarcastically. Getting back up she swung a palm heel towards the big man, knowing it would be useless, she fired a repulsor blast which just barely missed his face like her hand did. "For you I recommend, reading a book once in a while and going back to elementary school." She continued to mock, hoping that the angrier he got the less he would focus on technique and more on force alone possibly giving her s better chance. She now stood about 5 feet from the brutish man and looked over at Bliss and her foe. She raised her hand at him and fired a blast to him in hopes of giving Bliss a distraction to beat him.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 16th 2011, 4:53 am

Just as she found herself making a charge towards the ice flinging man, Bliss saw the same ray shoot towards her again. She tried to brace against the attack by blasting it with her energy, but the strength of the ice overwhelmed her. Ice clinged to her hands and drew them together. Her current state looked like one of absolute misfortune, but seeing the opportunity to strike came over her.

Bliss quickly spun away from the freezing ray and began pouring energy into the ice shards clasped around her hands. With a new weapon trapping her hands, Bliss found a particularly good club attached to her. She swung with accuracy towards Snow's head, while at the same time hoping to press enough force into the ice to cause it to shatter just outside of the man's face.

Controlling the blast radius of the attack would not be obtainable from how swift Bliss moved, and with how strong the her energy needed to be to cause the ice to shatter. Bliss only hoped that the shards and blunt force would do enough to allow her to focus on fighting Project Death so that she could assist Scarlet in escaping back to the surface.

Within this thought, Bliss found a problem and an exploitation for opportunity. This transporter device moved things to and from the ship, so anyone escaping could easily be tracked down by a hunter like Project Death. Unless of course the transporter no longer functioned, but this gave Bliss an even more advantageous proposition. If she could manage to put this device out of commission it would give Scarlet the time to warn others and plan a counter strike, and it would cripple Dr. Necrodium from conducting his abductions through the use of matter transportation.

Bliss needed to land her attack with precision and speed that would send her attacks onto the next targets, while preoccupying the situation so Scarlet could escape.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 19th 2011, 3:19 pm

Project Death ignores the comment made by the iron maiden, it meaning absolutely nothing to him anyway because he simply has no emotions. He watches as the hand and repluser pass right by his face raising an eyebrow he shakes his head slowly walking twoards the smart female as he cracks his knuckles. Quickly the brute throws a punch out her when he reaches the distance of her following it up soon after with a kick to her gut using all his skill and superhuman reflexes to do so. Watching the way she fights anticipating every move, having already diald down her fightskill from the last time they met,consisting of mainly run and fire before getting close and a couple punches. Though from her intelect that may have changed greatly, only time will tell who is the victor in this fight, most or all of the scients actually are betting that snow and death will finish these two off and have them back in the good doctor's prison quickly.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy October 20th 2011, 11:33 am

Johnny Snow managed to shoot his beam of ice but it had been far less effective than he had intended for it to be. The woman was still able to move but it was now obvious that the power of his ice beam was more than capable of overriding her powers, which would slightly tip the battle in Johnny’s favor. Though he was smart enough to build a machine able to overpower a girl, Johnny was not fast enough to keep up with her at all and she was upon him in what felt like half a second flat. Before Johnny was able to catalogue this moment as bad there was an explosion right next to his head, throwing him across the room.

The blast had managed to leave a cut along the side of his face, down the length of his cheek, and the impact with the ground had managed to injure his arm. Though the scientist was down he was not nearly out of action, rising up so that he was situated with one arm holding him off the ground, Johnny fired his freeze ray in what he believed to be the girl that had put him in that situation. The pain in his head however was making it hard for Johnny to focus on where or who exactly he was firing for so he hoped he had picked the right target and had not accidently shot his own teammate.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird October 22nd 2011, 2:26 am

Thoughts were running through Scarlet's mind. I have to get out of here. I have to warn someone. was repeating over and over in her head. She looked over at Bliss for a moment and when she looked back at the russian it was to late. The armour crumpled where he had hit it and she was sent backwards. Moaning she muttered, "Damage report." to the AI. "Severe, you will not be able to last much longer. I would recommend avoiding getting hit again." it replied. "No shit, I wouldn't have guessed." She got to her feet as the armour straightened itself out a bit. "You are at 25 percent." She muttered a string of curses under her breath and looked back up at the Russian, firing another blast out at him. "Why don't you just go get a job. Or help people. Why do you do this?" She asked him, partially hoping for an answer to help understand his psychology and for a bit of a distraction for her next attack. She dived to his feet and fired a blast up at his face from below. She sprung back up and watched him so she could dodge when he came running at her.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss October 22nd 2011, 5:51 am

She caught him good. Good enough to floor him and leave behind a mark. A small trickle of blood rolled down her cheek. It may have worked too strongly. A laceration opened on her cheek from the ice shard that flew and sliced her cheek. No time to spare in dealing with what she could not handle though.

With the rush of her assault firmly at hand, he readied his gun to fire another round at Bliss. As his hands moved to pull the trigger Bliss noticed his arm trembled under stress. She really caught him good. Surveying the ruckus behind her with her ears, Bliss formulated a quick idea that would make her life much easier.

While the beam prepared to fire towards Bliss, she pulled against the barrel of the freeze ray to destabilize the balance point. She acted against the barrel of the ray by creating a controlled blast under the barrel that altered the trajectory of the shot. Frozen substance flew past her, but not well enough. Even though the majority of the blast flew towards Project Death, a number of frozen particles latched onto her shoulder and froze it to her torso.

To avoid any trouble that would transpire from the less than pristine situation she found herself in, Bliss placed her hand against the ice and began to reverberate the ice. She could not muster up the force just yet to shatter the overpowering ice, but with enough time she could hopefully detonate a crack within the glacier on her shoulder and slide it off, or if worse came to worse she could always detonate it in the face of a villain.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster October 22nd 2011, 11:56 am

Project Death easily dodges the attack sent by the iron maiden at his body by stepping to the side only to then feel a freezing sensation and his body surrounded by ice. He blinks in suprise and trys to escape confused as to what just happened strugiling to get free in any way, the ice holding him down. The next thing he knows one of those stupid blasts hit his face, lessened a little by the ice but not much, which sends him down on the ground the ice cracking and breaking from the falll. Grudginly he stands up cracking his knuckles, "Whatch where you fire that damned thing." He mutters out in pain , his face scared and fucked up badly now, to the ice man while looking down at the Iron Maiden he throws a punch down at her face attempting to grab her after the punch hits. Though if it doesn't work he simply slams his foot down on the ground attempting to send a shock wave/small fissure, that spreads out from his foot to both of the opponets attempting to knock Bliss off her feet and cripple the robogirl as much as he can.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top