The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 1:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 8:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 5:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 4:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 4:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 1:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 1:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.] Empty Where are the doctors? [Invite Only; Bones and Archie.]

Post by Ember_Fangs August 5th 2011, 1:31 pm

Aurora literally dragged Bones to the helicopter they had been assigned to, she was so excited that they had all been paired together in the same group but she had some idea the government had deliberately put them all together, not that she cared, now she wouldn't have to get Leo used to some others, the cat probably wouldn't have taken to kindly to some new people, especially if they were villains.
"This is going to be so cool! Archie we'll get you one of those aliens for sure so we can see what's going on, but we gotta do it before these other people start killing them all," she frowned. She knew some of them in that crowd would kill whatever they got their hands on and Aurora was on a mission to make sure that didn't happen. Sure, they were killing people and hurting people and she didn't condone that, but what were their reasons? Why were they here? What were they? They might actually feel more comfortable talking to the abnormals, they weren't human so they might be able to relate to them. Hopefully they'd listen.

Aurora lead their little family, holding Bones hand followed by Archie and then Leo who padded along behind them all, casting warning looks at anyone who gave his family a bad look. He showed fangs at the guards who touched the guns at their sides. Aurora smiled brightly when she saw the helicopter and then blinked at the pilot and bounced over, hopping up without his help this time.
"Hey again! Glad it's you flying us," she smiled at the man who was watching Bones warily and gave Aurora a shy smile and nod.
"Pleasure to help Miss," he said with a nod and then a triumphant sort of smile as he watched her settle down. Leo was the last to climb on the helicopter, jumping on he curled up on the floor and shut his eyes as if asleep, his ears though were flicked up and forward, listening for any sign of trouble.

Which came quick. It seemed as if they knew the heroes were going in to SeaCove. Other helicopters were going down but their on only got a graze compared to some. Aurora flinched at the sound of a bang and the pilot began clicking at buttons. With some good flying he managed to miss other attacks but they went down hard, the helicopters front screen smashed in but it landed fine, shaking slightly. During the decent Leo had hopped up and basically pushed all three people down and under him to keep them from being hurt.
"Leo gerrofffnow!" Aurora muffled from under the large tiger. Leo purred and moved, licking his paw he hopped out of the open helicopter door and began sniffing. Aurora clambered out next and shook out her hair, wincing at the sight of the helicopter.
"Hey! Pilot guy, can you hear me?" she moved to the front where the guy had been. His eyes fluttered open when she spoke and he smiled, but he was badly injured.
"Oh... Archie!" Aurora's eyes widened as she yanked open the helicopter door to get the man out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top