The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_vote_lcapChloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_voting_barChloe Everdeen (Night Owl) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Empty Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl)

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 22nd 2011, 5:56 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Night Owl
Title: Prowler
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue, pink when she is wearing the pink crystal
Height: 5’4
Weight:110 pounds

Costume Description/Image: Black boots with buckles on them. Black Cat suit with a zipper on the front usually zipped a little low. The suit itself is made of Kevlar. Black gloves and black gauntlets. Goggles with green lenses.

Personality: Chloe is a shy girl and when on the streets was very sensitive to her situation. She is very protective over stuff especially her crystal that gives her her powers. She is a smart girl. She has always been interested in both the light and the dark side of things leading her to be a renegade to experience both.

History: Chloe was an orphan. She ran away from the orphanage when she was 12. While on the run a man appeared and dropped something wrapped in cloth on the ground. She Opened it up to find a crystal. While wearing it, she discovered that it gave her powers. She put the crystal on a necklace and wears it around her neck for powers. She was in need of some equipment so she stole equipment (will do a request in the item Apps area once approved) from weapon contractors. She worked for low time criminals for a bit to gain money for her own technology of her own design. She finds herself on different sides of the law at different times. She lives in a loft.

Powers: her intelligence was enhanced by her crystal allowing her to be extremely intelligent. She got super speed out of it, not blistering fast but faster than the normal human being. She is very seductive and enjoys to use it on people. Her crystal allows her to see in the dark and move completely silently. She also had her agility enhanced greatly. Her crystal also enhanced her endurance

Power Grid:
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Chloev

Character Image/Description:

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuY5uBQR-4Jk0Ed4JacAcH9PmbQSdjQUd2Prio_fXVKvaO_U8WWQ

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character):
Chloe swiftly and silently entered the building. She climbed her way to behind the security camera and broke it. Obviously the guards would be coming as she anticipated. She hid in the shadows by the door. Sure enough a guard entered the room. She snuck her way through the door avoiding detection. The room behind the next door was her target, the science division of the building. She heard the guard coming back and hid. As he passed she knocked him out and took his pass card. She entered the science wing and found her target, a vat of some kind of acid her employer wanted. She made her way out of the building, careful to avoid detection. once outside She met up with her employer. She handed him the vile and disappeared into the night.

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on September 1st 2011, 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Empty Re: Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl)

Post by Travis Traxler August 22nd 2011, 8:50 pm

With four END that would be superhuman and would need some explanation as well. That's the only real issue I see and if you just mention that somewhere in the app you should be fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 22nd 2011, 11:30 pm

edited, does that work or do I need to edit more for some more explanation

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 22nd 2011, 11:59 pm

Powergrid and powers are fine.

How did she get the crystal? If it's an important part of her back story, you should go ahead and flesh that out.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 23rd 2011, 12:18 am

i think it should work now

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2011, 12:21 am

Okay. Rinne will get you a powergrid. You are free to rp; try using the Roleplay section or see if anyone is up for RP opportunities in the c-box.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain August 23rd 2011, 4:05 am

Grid added.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 1st 2011, 1:56 pm

Just let an @ know when you're done

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie December 29th 2011, 12:25 am

trashed

Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl) Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum