The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_vote_lcapDirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_voting_barDirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_vote_lcapDirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_voting_barDirty deeds, done not so cheap... I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dirty deeds, done not so cheap...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... Empty Dirty deeds, done not so cheap...

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 26th 2011, 2:09 am

I hate sentry duty, thought Outlaw as he watched from his sniper perch about 300 meters from where his employer was waiting for a meeting to start. He was stationed in an abandoned car which he removed the back seat to allow him to spread out. The sniper perch was similar to what the Washington D.C. sniper used at the turn of the century. Now it was just being used for an over watch position for an illegal business meeting between high ranking corporate officials.

From the North West a black sedan pulled into the harbor dock and parked about 50 meters from the employer. Outlaw touched the side of his headgear to turn on the bug that he planted earlier to have an ear on the conversation. The man and three guards that stepped out wore black suits and seemed to move in an unsettling unison fashion. The radio from the bug sparked to life, “I’m glad to see that you came alone.”

The voice came from the middle man of the newly arrived group. Outlaw set the scope on him, aiming center mass. Something about these three didn’t settle right with him. The way they moved, hell even the one sentence from the leader didn’t seem right. It wasn’t the usual tough guy jargon…
“Well that was the deal wasn’t it?” Outlaw’s employer responded back, “Though I would have felt better if you had done the same. It’s not like we have met before.”

The three men began to spread out from each other, the two in the rear doing a visual scan around the perimeter. Outlaw was more than confident that they would miss him, almost as confident that normal thugs wouldn’t do that. These guys were either security, mercenaries or …

WAIT! These men were law enforcement, federal by the dress. Outlaw moved his cross hairs to get a look around the rear of the sedan. He quickly found what he was looking for about half a mile out, a black van overlooking from the bridge across from the harbor. It had been there for over an hour before the sedan arrived and hadn’t moved.

A bag was tossed between the group and the employer. “There you go, hundred grand for disposal and cleanup of the body,” the employer said.

“Fool,” Outlaw whispered as he watched the van rev to life and make its way down the ramp. Once it got closer, Outlaw made out a SWAT officer in the front seat, and quickly moved his cross hairs to match. Thinking a head Outlaw put white rags at key locations along avenues of approach to measure wind speed and direction. A quick calculation and a slight pull of the trigger followed.

The M24 was a decent rifle, but Outlaw had to use armor piercing rounds in case of this very situation. The round shot on mark, hitting the SWAT officer in the bridge of the nose. The van sped of course, hitting the side of the ramp and flipping over the side. He would have to head over there later to finish any survivors off. Most SWAT teams didn’t wear seat belts before dismount so hopefully they were within range of his radio jammer he turned on after the van started moving, so Outlaw didn’t have to worry about back up arriving.

The three other officers pulled their weapons but they were quickly shot down as well. Each was shot in the throat, cutting the spinal cord from the brain. Snipers referred to this as hitting the kill switch. Outlaw opened the trunk, leaving his rifle and grabbing the assault rifle at his other side. Walking up to the employer, Outlaw kicked him to the ground.

The muzzle found the bottom of the man’s chin, “I told you to wait for me to give the clear.” The man sweated as Outlaw moved the barrel from his chin, “Get the hell out of here and double my fee. I have to clean the mess you created due to lack of focus and being able to follow a simple plan you moron.”

The man was already moving when Outlaw turned his back to head in the direction of the SWAT van. Hopefully no radio contact made it out before the jammer was in effect. Last thing Outlaw wanted was helicopters and back up, let alone any meta that heard the shots ring out…
cagedfighter1234

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Dirty deeds, done not so cheap... Empty Re: Dirty deeds, done not so cheap...

Post by Swordsmaster September 26th 2011, 7:09 am

Death smirks watching the man's actions, every step of the way from the job proposal to the final shot of the gun. He smriks and watches then jumps down from the ground as he hits the groud feeling it crack underneath his strength and weight, a small force spreading out between them both. He stands up to his full height of six foot five, a brute of a man with a muscular build much greater than tgose of olympian strong men,wearing a black cloak to cover this up with a hood covering his skeleton like head blood shot eyes the only thing showing through the darkness. He slowly walks up to him, not as if in slow motion but like an average person walking down the streets with no purpose in their life, no morals or thoughts other than to do what they have been created to do. Once behind the man at about a distance of three to four feet he taps on his shoulder to make him turn around, if he had not already done so with the realivation that the Hero Killer had arived from the noise of the street cracking when he touched down onto the ground. "Outlaw is it not? You have atracted the attention of the group known as Project Perfection. You may either come with me either willingly and no pain will be brought upon you, or come with me my way which I greatly like to instill upon people."Death says in his raspy,dark,worn out and strained from not being used so much,low, almost scary, and with a thick deep Russian accent. He smirks and cracks his knucles having a feeling that this man, from what he is told know about him from the information given to by his 'family', will choose the second option then of course meaning he must fight the brute of a man with a skeleton face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 26th 2011, 7:53 am

The sound of the street cracking behind him, sentOutlaw spinning to a knee with his rifle raised center mass. The thing in front of him slowly rose from where it landed and walked without a care in a world toward him. This wasn't going to end well. Outlaw quickly tried to get as much infomation as possible as the man closed the distance between them.

The Skeletor reject was close to six and a half feet tall, probably weighting close to three hundred pounds, though hard to tell with the clothing that he was wearing. The blaring red eyes of the man seeemed to burn lesser souls that stood before them. However Outlaw was no lesser soul.

"Outlaw is it not? You have atracted the attention of the group known as Project Perfection. You may either come with me either willingly and no pain will be brought upon you, or come with me my way which I greatly like to instill upon people."Death says in his raspy,dark,worn out and strained from not being used so much,low, almost scary, and with a thick deep Russian accent.

Outlaw continued to move backwards as the man approached. An average person can cover the distance of close to twenty feet in a matter of a blink of an eye, so Outlaw stayed thirty. "I have no clue who the hell you are and what the hell you want with me," Outlaw warned as he put the buttstock of his weapon to his cheek. "So do yourself a favor and get out of here."
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 26th 2011, 3:49 pm

"Sadly I can not do that, you will be brought to where you are wanted." The Destoyer says slamming his foot down as hard as he can, ground cracking, ripping,splitting and sending out vibrations all around him to where outlaw is attempting to make the man lose his balance. Death then sprints over to the man covering the distance in less than ten seconds because of the length of his legs.

Once there Project Death cocks his arm back wards and releases a bone shattering, punch that would wound eveb the most durable of people straight at the mans face attempting to knock him out right there. Staying closer than the barrel of the rifle can reach he, with faster than human reflexes, drops to the ground and attempts a leg sweep to maybe again knock the man off his feet; quickly following it up with an upercut punch.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 27th 2011, 7:21 am

Outlaw dived to the right as the cracks reached like broken fingers for him. Trying to regain his footing, the meta was already on him. Now most rifles are made out of light weight, but highly durable steel. That didn't stop it from bending under the pressure of the blow meant for Outlaw's face, or how it sent him flying back about twenty feet.

Landing on the ground hard, Outlaw drew his revolver from his back and fired three three rounds at his attacker. The .44 caliber rounds pacted a punch and hopefully it would slow down the meta to get the Solution some space. The big guy was slow, but Outlaw did not want to get in a fist fight with him. Especially if the rounds he fired just bounced off.

If the big guy came back at him, Outlaw would drop two grey smoke gernades. Hopefully the concealment from the smoke would let Outlaw get to his back were he could apply a rear naked choke to bigger man.
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 27th 2011, 3:54 pm

Prpject Death watches as the gun bends and sends the man flying backwards pulling out a pistol. He laughs as the rounds hit him simply bouncing off and falling onto the ground. When outlaw throws two smoke grenades he smacks his hands together sending out a shockwave which throws them backwards the smoke dgoing the other way essentially doing nothing to cover them. He smirks and runs at the man and throws an upercut punch straight at his jaw, quickly following it up with a round house kick to the ribs. "Your going to have to do better than this Mr. Outlaw" He says in a cold, raspy, dark, unused, thick Russian accent voice.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 28th 2011, 2:33 am

"That son of a bitch," Outlaw said as watched the rounds impact to no effect. Those there hollow point .44 caliber rounds hitting dead on and all it did was make the man smile. Quickly, the Solution dropped the two smoke gernades. Of course his day would only get worse.

The sound of the two hands smacking together was almost deafing. The smoke was gusted away waves at high tide. Luckly Outlaw was able to get a few more feet away from him having the attacks miss him. The merc tossed two strobing flashbangs at the meta. Since he was expecting it, Outlaw was adjusted the visor in his suit to account for the flash and the sonic boom clap already made him partly deaf. The meta however shouldn't have been able to see Outlaw prep the gernades or be able to id them unless of course he was a weapon's developer at StoneArmors.

Even if the creature wasn't stunned by them, Outlaw would sprint to him, leaping as soon as he made the meta's range. Using the guys shoulder to vault, Outlaw wouldhopefully be able to place two military grade stemtex explosives on his back. On landing, The Solution would det the shaped charges. The man's cape showed high durablilty and should act as a rebound back to the meta's body at close to twice the explosive force. It should work in the similar principle of how some shape charges use water to get the same effect.
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 28th 2011, 7:14 am

Death keeps running forward as the flashbangs hit him stunned mommentarily but not much to be honest. He sees the man sprint at him and quickly dives to the both the semtex exsplosives and Outlaw himself miss the brute of a man completly. He stands up smirking and turns towards his opponet who is proving to be a problem for some damn reason which he does not like at all. It is time to end this damn fight. He runs at the man and sends a punch flying at Outlaw, followed up by an elbow flying at the man attempting to knock him unconsious now. He then slams his foot down on the ground as hard as he possibly can, attempting to knock the man off his feet if the two punches miss.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 28th 2011, 10:40 am

Outlaw rolled out while the meta dived under him. The meta seemed to be getting frustrated with how much resistance Outlaw was giving him. "I guess you see why they wanted me now huh?" he teased.

The meta came in throwing a punch. Outlaw answered by moving to the outside of the body, giving the elbow that came second less power and range. Outlaw was able to avoid the attack but the foot slam to ground caused him to almost fall on his ass.

Outlaw shot a kick to the knee. The most vurnable points on the body are joints, and the knee being one of the weakest. The kick was aimed for the knee cap, hopeing to seperate it from the knee.
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 28th 2011, 4:08 pm

Death ignores what the man says frowning when his punch and elbow miss confused, this man has top human strength and endurance sure but nothing super human. There should be no way in the world his attacks are doing nothing which just pisses the Hero Killer off. Then the idiot kicks Death in his knee for him to only look down at the smaller man smirking, "You honestly believe you can hurt Death? That you can hurt the Hero Killer? Then you are truly a fool." He throws a punch down at the man's head, in this close of a range there is no possible way Outlaw could dodge it, and with the strength of a punch the mercinarry will surely be down and out. Death smirks after the punch is thrown backing up, not waiting to see if it hit knowing from experience it did and that the man couldn't have possibly dodged his punch or still be conscious. Oh to be sure he didn't make it strong enough to kill outlaw but it is enough to knock him unconscious and end this fight.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 29th 2011, 4:34 am

"Really?" was all that escaped Outlaw's lips as his face was pumaled into the ground. As Death walked away from the now unconscienous body of the Solution for HIre, the image came nothing but a black haze to the merc...
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 29th 2011, 6:59 am

Death smirks as the man falls unconcsious, he leans down and picks up Outlaw slugging him over his shoulder. He carries him off to the white van that pulled up the back door opens and he lays him down in the back of the van as the scientists inject something into him that make him stay out muuch longer. He then closes the door and watches as the van drives off going to wherever this guy is getting sent.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cagedfighter1234 September 30th 2011, 12:15 pm

(where do we go from here? Will you start a new thread?)
cagedfighter1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 30th 2011, 2:12 pm

((talk to Doctor Necrodium))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top