The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Cheap Character Art? Yes! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cheap Character Art? Yes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheap Character Art? Yes! Empty Cheap Character Art? Yes!

Post by Valkyrie November 13th 2012, 4:50 pm

Edit: Hey everyone, I am reaching out to you guys because I really need your help. My husband and I need to raise the money to get our dog, Martin , out to our home in California. He is still in Michigan being fostered, and we are having a lot of trouble getting the funds because of how expensive living out here can be. If I can manage to get $200 together, we can bring our boy home. I know it is a lot to ask, but it would mean a lot to me if you could all help. Thank you <3

Hey friends, since I am in need of cash, I've decided to do cheap commissions for y'all.

Here are a few examples of the things I offer, with more to come as I complete them. If there isn't a picture of something described below, just wait, there will be soon ( drawing takes time, man! ). Your patience is greatly appreciated. <3

http://theamericanvalkyrie.deviantart.com/#/d5lnyya
-$3: Character bust sketch shown above
-$5: Character bust lineart without color/flat color

http://theamericanvalkyrie.deviantart.com/art/Lucienne-338718190
-$5: Full body ''sketch''

http://theamericanvalkyrie.deviantart.com/#/d5ln3th
-$15: Full body lineart & depth of color shown above
-$10: Full body lineart without color/flat color

http://theamericanvalkyrie.deviantart.com/#/d5ln3k9
-$25: Full body semi-realism lineart & depth of color shown above
-$20: Full body semi-realism lineart without color/flat color

RULES
-If you'd like to make an order, please comment below with what you want. I can't stress that enough. ALL PM'S AND PRIVATE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED. I don't want to get mauled in the CBox, plus it is harder to keep track of everything that way.
-This will be dealt with in groups, and further on a first-come-first-serve basis. The first three to commission me will be put in a queue and dealt with in sequence, and as the work is completed, everyone will be bumped up one. Example: If you post 5th, then once the first two are done, you will join the queue as the third person in line, make sense?
-Be as descriptive as possible, and provide pictures if you can. The less descriptive you are ( or if you don't provide pictures ) I will take liberties with the artwork. If you don't like it, that's on you, because there are no refunds and I will not redo the work unless the discrepancy is huge ( i.e. I forgot to add a key feature, like wings or the proper attire ).
-Do not ask for too much, or I reserve the right to charge you more than the base price. Don't be askin' me for some sort of robot ninja with a flaming sword gun standing on an ocean cliff with his harem of big titty women. I will not do it. If you absolutely have to have your robot ninja, then I will give you a price quote for how much that will cost. More detail = More time and effort = More compensation.
-I reserve the right to refuse to draw for you. If I don't want to draw it, I won't. Simple as that. Maybe change your order or go elsewhere.
-Your image will be watermarked and possibly posted on deviantART or other sites, and you do NOT have the right to redistribute, copy, or claim my work in any way. I have had my work stolen before, so I WILL watermark it out of pure paranoia. No offense.
-You will pay me BEFORE I start drawing. I won't get to work until I get some cash, man! This is just a precaution so no one skips out on the bill, or ends up not having the money to pay for work I have already done. I accept cashy monies on le PayPal, because I am a bitch wizard.
-As of now, no freebies or trades, unless you're special. And you're probably not, so don't ask.

REQUEST FORM
Anything not in this form will be ignored, mkay? Mkay.
[code]
Your Name: Put whatever identifying title you want here.
What You Want: Either a good, hefty description covering all the bases, pictures, or a mixture of the two.
Type of Drawing: Full body lineart, character bust, whatever it is, it goes here.
Anything Else: Whatever else you think I should know, like ''This is a gift, please write 'Happy Birthday' at the bottom.'', or things of that nature.

QUEUE

Last edited by TheAmericanValkyrie on November 28th 2012, 12:34 am; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Cheap Character Art? Yes! Empty Re: Cheap Character Art? Yes!

Post by BrightChaos November 19th 2012, 4:53 am

How much do you charge? Wouldn't mind a pic of Miracle Boy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie November 20th 2012, 2:10 am

Last edited by TheAmericanValkyrie on November 27th 2012, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos November 20th 2012, 11:23 pm

Your Name: BrightChaos
What You Want: I'd like a pic of my character Miracle Boy. He appears 13 with blond hair and blue eyes and is smiling brightly. He wears a mostly green outfit with a small white circle on the front over the heart that has a golden leaf. The arms and legs of the costume are white past the elbows and knees. He had a small circular green shield on his left arm that houses a golden dagger which has a golden leaf emblem on the handle. His helmet is green with a black visor that covers his eyes. He gloves and feet of the custume is white.
Type of Drawing: $25: Full body semi-realism lineart & depth of color
Anything Else: Just put Miracle Boy in gold at the bottom of the pic.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top