The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapOn the way home (PRIVATE) I_voting_barOn the way home (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
On the way home (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapOn the way home (PRIVATE) I_voting_barOn the way home (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

On the way home (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the way home (PRIVATE) Empty On the way home (PRIVATE)

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 21st 2011, 8:35 pm

Scarlet exited the gleaming tower. It was getting darker out; she had not realized the board meeting had run so late. The heels she was in clicked against the street, she found them very annoying especially if she had trouble. She slipped them off and put them in her bag she had with her. Slipping on some flats she continued to make her way back home. Her briefcase was in one hand and in the other was the small bag her heels were now in. She always kept her briefcase with her because inside was where her armor was folded up. She walked past a pub with drunken men staggering out. Making her way past more towers she heard a noise nearby. She spun around her hand already on the latch of the briefcase.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
On the way home (PRIVATE) Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

On the way home (PRIVATE) Empty Re: On the way home (PRIVATE)

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 9:00 pm

Project Death streaks across the top of the buildings not caring to notice that the last three people Project Perfection has sent him after were all young ladies. He smirks softly to himself seeing her hear his light footsteps. He jumps off of the building and lands on the ground watching as it cracks underneath him sending out small shock waves in every direction. The brute of a man with a skeleton like face stands up to his full height of six foot five looking down at the non muscular, not so athletic looking young woman not caring to know why this is his new target but there must be some logical reason as to why Project Perfection sent him, their best thing, out after him. He lets his cloak fall down to the side revealing his build and face to the girl before cracking his knuckles. He says quietly in a low, raspy, creepy, Russian voice that isn't used to being used "Hello Madam....your services are requested of Project Perfection, come with me willingly or I will resort to force and I do believe you would not like that at all." Project Death says in his emotionless, toneless, voice his blood shot eyes looking down at the female no thoughts other than to please his 'family' going through his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

Turning away she ran down the alleys nearby. Quickly opening and dropping the suitcase she stepped inside of the shoes. She pulled up the chest and popped out the arms.; The back slid into place and the legs snapped on. She pulled on the gloves and helmet before taking to the air. She hovered feet away from him about 10 feet off the ground. "You want a fight? You got it Pal." She said to him, firing a blast from the gloves beside him, cracking the ground as well. "You're not the only one who can make a dent." Scarlet fired another in front of him. This was just for play. She fired one more at his chest. The blue beam of electricity was flying at the mans chest. Questions were running through her head about this "Project Perfection". What she knew for certain, this man wasn't going to be easy.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 9:31 pm

Death smirks as the woman pulls out a suit of armor and steps into it before taking off into the air. Another person who can fly, ehh, well no matter. For this is something Death has not yet fought against, though the Blaze chick did come fairly close to it, at least he believes so. He watches the two blasts that don't come anywhere near him then the one towards his chest quickly and easily stepping to the side of the blast watching it fire into the air. He jumps into the air pushing off with his legs using all of the might and force he can muster attempting to knock this girl out of the air. Though if this does not work he always has a back up plan in store, which is when he hits the ground assuming the attack missed is clapping his hands together as hard as he can sending a shockwave sending out at the iron maiden with enough force to knock her right out of the air.

Last edited by Project Death on September 21st 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 21st 2011, 9:37 pm

The man jumped at her, attempting to knock her out of the air. She flew up a bit higher but the man sent shock waves, knocking her out of the air and quite a ways back. The holograms in the helmet fizzled before dying. "Damn!. Come on get us back online!" She snapped to the AI inside of the helmet. The holograms returned and she took back off to the air, coming down in front of the man. "Now, what do you want from me?" She asked sarcastically from 20 feet up. She fired another three blasts down at him. "Just fuck off."

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 10:02 pm

Death watches as the girl is knocked out of the air but sadly not enough to give him the time to react at all. He scowls at what she says ignoring each and everything as he dives to the side to avoide the blasts of whatever they are though it matters not all he knows is that they could hurt. He rips a peace of sidewalk out of the ground as big as a car and chucks it at about five hundred miles per hour at the girl in the suit knowing that if it hits she wouldn't be able to survive from the hit at all. Well that's what he hopes will happen at least. He smirks and dives to the side to the side to get some leverage jumping straight into air heading for the Iron Madien again attempting to throw a punch at her and kock this girl out of the sky for no... the thought is interupted by his ear peace. 'Death we want this one alive as well, do not kill her.' He is told and gurmbles loosening back a little on the punch though it would still knock her out, exspecially when they come down to the ground because of gravity.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 21st 2011, 10:16 pm

Seeing the man pick up the slab of the sidewalk and begin to throw it, she cut power dropping to the road below. The man had begun to jump at her while she was still in the air, but no harm now that she was on the ground. Looking up she fired a few more blasts at him. One hit the concrete, placing a hole in it. Her attacker was a tough man but she wasn't going down without a fight. Thinking quickly of her options, she knew that a punch or a kick from her would do no good on a man like this but she had to do something. It looked to her as if the beams were the only weapons she had against him.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 21st 2011, 10:28 pm

Death curses his dumb luck when she lands and he and the slab just soar over her.. He lands on the ground seeing a small earthquake spread out from him to her shaking his head as the blasts miss he smirks. Shaking his head he says to her "You need to work on your aim." He cracks his knuckles sprinting at her as he delivers a punch inteded for her jaw in an upercut motion, a punch strong enough to level buildings. So he knows there should be absolutely no problem in terms of breaking through this armor and shattering the woman's jaw essentially throwing her into the air with the force of the blow. That is the plan anyway, if it works hi jumps into the air after her reaching to put his hand around her tiny iron little head and slam her down into the ground with not only his strength but the force of gravity as well; this he knows is powerful enough to knock her out. He smirks to himself if it misses and simply goes for a bone shattering round house kick to the ribs. Either way works for him, his reflexes are faster than this woman anyway and he damned well knows it.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 23rd 2011, 1:16 am

Scarlet was sent flying by the force of the mans punch. She smashed into a building, sending herself through the wall. She could feel that her Jaw had been broken and the pain was killing her. But there was no way this man was going to take her or harm the city. She got up and walked towards the edge, flying further into the air. She looked down at him and with the on board targeting system aimed the electric blast right at him. She tried to smirk to painful results before firing.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 8:03 am

((by liquid time order, this takes place after the fight with bliss. So death haa 6 DUR now.))
Death watches as the girl is sent flying through the wall, he laughs slightly to himself and cracks his nuckles seeing her get back up. Very unexpected to day the least, but no matter this fight should be over and done for soon enough. The iron maiden fires off another blast at him he takes it right into the chest and gets sent back a little by the force of the blow but nothing more. He smirks and jumps out at the girl in the metal suit attempting to grab her and pull her down to the ground sending her crashing into the street with all the force he can muster knowing this will knock the damned girl out. Project Death can not lose, or so he hopes.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 23rd 2011, 8:49 am

Scarlet screams as the man grabs her out of the air and pulls her back down to the street below. "No! No! No! No!" She shrieked, this man wasn't getting her but his grip was strong. The ground rushed to meet them and there was a thud, then darkness.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 23rd 2011, 3:44 pm

Death smirks hearing the sound of slow, light, paced breathing of one who is either asleep or knocked out. He picks the girl up and slings her over his shoulder carrying her off to the white van that was waiting for the end of the fight. The back doors open as scientists come out to assess Death's latest hunt. He lays her down in the back of the van and watches as she is injected with a liquid that should knock her out much longer than his punch could possibly do. The van doors close up as it then takes off, which he watches until it is out of site before turning into his 'normal' form and walking away.
((end of topic))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top