The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home.....for now I_voting_barHome Sweet Home.....for now I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Home Sweet Home.....for now I_vote_lcapHome Sweet Home.....for now I_voting_barHome Sweet Home.....for now I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Home Sweet Home.....for now

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home Sweet Home.....for now Empty Home Sweet Home.....for now

Post by Blood Wraith October 3rd 2010, 4:16 am

It had been atleast six months since Blood Wraiths first and last encounter with the "Unknown Doctor" and his data base was unable to find him. There must be some clue to who he really was he a DNA sample or perhaps a fingerprin anything that could bring this titan of a man down and expose his weaknesses. Derek types a few things into his computer which consists of three computer monitors towering on the wall and one of the most high tech computers that only the Navy Seals could get theyer hands on. It was good to have connections to the millitary at times other times it could be his default. He had finally got a lead to where it all happened Derek wasn't about to waist any more time he was going to check it out for himself. Derek had typed in a pass code on his computer then pressed a button on the side of his computer. After two clicks echoed through the emptiness of the room a hidden door in the wall popped open. In this hidden room was a bed and all four walls were covered in gun's , knives,swords,grenades,and an assortment of explosives. Blood Wraith put on his black outfit aka his stealth tights and pulled down his AK with a carbon fiber silencer. He then strapped two Colt 45's to his hip and two oozies to his legs he filled his weapons belt with throwing knives,grenades,sticky bombs,smoke bombs and flash bombs for a quick get away if needed. He also pulled down has favorite two samarai katana's in which he had become accustomed to in Japan he he had taken them personally from the emperors samarai. It was time Blood Wraith made his way down to the parking garage where one black and one red kawasaki ninja are parked. He hopps on the black one and speeds off squeeling tires as he goes. he burns through the alley ways keeping to the shadows. He had arrived at the exact location of the delema everytime he seemed to bring up the accident to some one they just hurried off as fast as they could. He had hit another dead end perhaps he could find the lab that it had happened in but it seemed as if the base was all remodeled all brand new. Maybe if he stuck to the shadows long enough he could find some answers about what had happened to this man why he is so damn evil. He did not hear who this man was but had heard of some activity in the slums maybe he could find something that would give this man up and put him away for good. Blood Wraith jumped back on his bike and sped off towards the slums of Chicago not exactly a place he wanted to be it could get a little hairy without warning.

"I know this is a bit delayed but nice digs man i love the new suit and this bike is ridiculous man. Not to mention these new weapons BOOYA!!! freakin insane man finally you did something right, but i cant say that i agree with you sending me into the slums of Chicago not exactly the barbie dream house of my dreams.

Derek parked his bike in an abandoned alley way and locked it up he then took to the roof tops staying in the darkness and looking out into the streets. He was hoping something would spark ,or atleast give him somewhat of a hint. He wasnt exactly fond of playing sherlock holmes that never really was his thing.

"C'mon give me something a drug deal going down or perhaps some pimps and ho's to terrorize. Ah yeah pimps and ho's how fun that would but i've always wanted to see a pimp cry and beg of his life.....sorry had a bit of blood lust goin on there. I'm just itchin to use this freakin M-16 it looks amazing carbon fiber silencer light weight little kick its going to be amazing.

Although this was the slums of Chicago it seemed to be a slow night for a crime infested ghetto no drug deals,murders,or even body selling. Just as Derek was about to call it a night something caught his attention out of the corner of his eyes. Something big was going on down on the streets he had decided to wait and observe before taking imediate action.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Home Sweet Home.....for now Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home.....for now Empty Re: Home Sweet Home.....for now

Post by Dr Everyone October 3rd 2010, 5:15 am

A bit away Dr.Everyone had just robbed a bank and lit it on fire. He was now floating above the burning building laughing.

"Thanks for the funding! I'll make sure this money goes to a great cause! Like a death ray. Ahahahahaha!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Home Sweet Home.....for now DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2010, 10:58 am

Zakku sat n the Suite of a Holiday Inn. He saw a building on fire through his window and sighed. Not untill he makes hs move against the Hero....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 3rd 2010, 3:05 pm

A bolt of lightning tore through the air, just past the doctor's head. "And here I thought it was going to be a boring day." Mosh stood on a building about 20 feet below the doctor, the neck and head of his guitar pointed towards the floating man. "Care to tell me why you lit the bank on fire?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 3rd 2010, 4:15 pm

"Because I knew one of you heroes would come here to stop me."

He smiled at the look of confusion.

"Inside the bank vault are five children, ages ranging from five to eleven. If you go after me, they all burn. Save them, and I'll get away. Or you could do nothing. I like the third option."

Dr.Everyone began to fly off towards his lab, the heat of the fire being blown towards him by the wind of the windy city.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Home Sweet Home.....for now DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 3rd 2010, 4:29 pm

Mosh was quickly in front of the doctor, quietly strumming his guitar. "You see, I'm not your normal hero. I'm more concerned with this not happening again than I am with saving people so that it can. Besides, surely I'm not the only hero in this city." With that he picked up the tempo blasting the doctor with high frequency sonic waves.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 3rd 2010, 4:59 pm

Enough was enough Blood Wraith hopped down the fire escape and back onto his bike speeding towards the bank. Just as he reached the steps of the bank he stood up on the seat of the bike releasing the handle bars and launching himself through the flames and into the bank. Once he was in the smoke had over whelmed him, Derek was definatly no firefighter. Now his search for the vault was on it was tough to see through all the flames.

"Why in the hell do i always get stuck with the fires, I mean I know my nemesis has control over it but what the hell. Yep...my writer definatly hates me if I had control of it..well guess it doesnt really freakin matter.

Blood Wraith finds the vault and carefully places three sticky bombs all around the hatch. A loud boom pops the lock open and Derek swings open the door in attemps to save the civilians. Fighting through all the dust and debris he makes his way back out of the bank with all of the hostages only to find his bike a scratched up mess. Now it was time to face Dr. Dung and end everything here and now. Leaving the hostages out on the street Blood Wraith runs off after his nemesis only to find some other hero taking his credit.

"Hey you with the wings just who the hell do you think you are thats my bust your dealing with. Besides I dont think the tooth fairy is going to do much good against him.

Blood Wraith stands his ground his M-16 in hand awaiting the doctors next move.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 3rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Dr.Everyone was knocked out of the air by the sound waves. Right before he hit the ground he softened his fall with a blast of fire. He got to his feet and flew back to the top of the burning building. He saw Blood Wraith arguing with the other hero.

"I love those who are barely heroes. Especially when their crazy."

Then he called out towards the two.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but I have more money than I know what to do with now. But don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop. The loop of fire that is!"

Dr.Everyone then made a circle of fire surround the two heroes.

"Remember, you can't beat Everyone."

Dr.Everyone laughed at his pun.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 3rd 2010, 5:45 pm

Blood Wraith glared up at the rogue hero in utter disgust he couldnt believe Dr.Everyone was getting away and after working so hard to find him. He then aimed his gun up at Mosh and gave him a toothy smirk.

"Look what you did you feakin dolt he's getting away because you decided to ruin my freakin sting.

Derek fired a few shots at him before tossing some smokebombs to clear the area. He was now on a mission to catch Dr.Everyone and he had him on the run for once. As he was running down the street Derek ripped someone off theyer dirt bike and began to persue Dr. Everyone. Once he was on the tail of him he began to rant and rave randomly at him.

" You better hope your morphing still works in prison because your going to need it when Bubba gets ahold of you."

Blood Wraith then began to hum the theme song he had made up earlier that day getting him pumped up and ready for a fight.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 3rd 2010, 7:04 pm

"Hmm? What's this? Oh it's the crazy man again."

Fly backwards, Dr.Everyone threw a few fireballs down at Blood Wraith.

"Dance for me. Dance like your on FIRE!"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2010, 9:48 pm

Reaper appeared quickly in his Reaper Form and put the scythe to blood wraiths neck "Doctor stop or i take your kill!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 3rd 2010, 10:06 pm

"Kill him. Less for me to do. You really are good at cleaning up."

Dr.Everyone turned forward and began flying faster towards his lab.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 4th 2010, 5:54 am

"PAUSE!!!! I justed wanted to inform the viewers watching from home that new Blood Wraith memorabilia is available to your buying pleasure. We have Blood Wraith action figures with live ammo, Blood Wraith DVD's,Blood Wraith T-shirts,Blood Wraith watchs,belt buckles,hats wrist bands, and my personal favorite a gorgeous Blood Wraith bedroom suit"

The scene changes to two Blood Wraiths wearing blonde wigs modeling the bedroom suit along with everything else just mention.

"Blood Wraith models sold seperatly,but where will you pick all of this up well at your local Blood Wraith gift shop of course conviniently located in the nearest Walmart,K-mart,Target and Walgreens, and now for your viewing pleasure back to the action.

Blood Wraith throws up a piece sign and gives his best quirky salesman smile. He then turns his attention to the reaper as he now has his sythe placed on his neck. Derek begins to laugh histaricly at the reaper of all people he should know about his healing factor. Blood Wraith naggs him on to try and slit his throat its been far to long since anyone has tried and he enjoyed a good laugh everyonce in a great while.

"GO ON DO IT!!! This is just like those awesome gatorade comercials is it in you,or maybe McDonalds we love to see you smile. No couldnt be that how bout BK have it your way...uh uh thats not it either. Eh I give up i'm sure something catchy will come to me later. I'll probably blurt it out then so dont get to suprised, but back to the action.

Derek fake struggles as the reapers grip tightens around his neck crushing his adams apple. The fact that there was no fleshy cussion of skin made the pain somewhat worse but not unbearable. Now was a great time for smoke bombs in which he had already had in his hand. Blood Wraith ignites them throwing them down just in front of him. Whenever the smoke had cleared he was standing in front of the reaper leaning against a car tapping his foot and yawning.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 4th 2010, 9:42 am

Mosh never really had to the time to say anything before things got hectic, if he had he would have told this crazy son of a bitch on the motorcycle that he was fucking stupid because he obviously had no wings. Instead Mosh dodged the bullets and escaped the ring, all in one fluid motion. This man in red, this Blood Wraith was obviously good, no matter how strange his actions seemed, this new man, who beared resemblanceto the Grim Reaper was harder to read. Mosh went with his gut, assuming he was evil since he was talking of taking a kill. Mosh landed and began running at Bloodwraith and the reaper, strumming lightly and building up tempo as he went, slowly raising of the ground. By the time he reached Blood Wraith he was going over Mach 1 speeds, all in the span of about 2 seconds. He began spinning in the air, somersault after somersault and swung his guitar, now in Stormwing form at the reaper's head, blunt side first, so as not to kill him
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 4th 2010, 5:49 pm

Everything seemed to happen so quickly and Derek couldnt help but take advantage of the reaper's new sitiuation and take follow of the Doctor. Blood Wraith dives through the fire then steals someones convertable rapidly hotwiring it. Once it starts Blood Wraith takes pursuit of Dr.Everyone. He has now tailed him again and planned on taking him down but just how was he suppose to take to the air. Then he spotted it a trailer off a wrecker was leaning down preparing a car. He drove the car up it launching himself in the air. Blood Wraith jumps on the hood of the car then he jumps on the back of Dr.Everyone.

"You should of bought the team Blood Wraith T-Shirt then we could have been friends. I would of even thrown in a complimentry action figure with real knives.

Blood Wraith began to pound as hard as he could on the rips of Dr.Everyone in hopes of bringing him back to the ground. A hand to hand combat situation was exactly what he needed to put this man in jail.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum