The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_voting_barA bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 Empty Re: A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Post by Bane September 24th 2011, 11:31 am

Fury managed to twist out of the way of the attack but not without getting cut on the collarbone with the sword, wincing a bit as she grabbed at the new stinging cut in pain. Fury listened to what she had to say and grimly nodded her head in acknowledgement to her remark. "You were preventing me and the other héros from taking in that murderer so you have to be taken in for obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting" she said with a snarl on her pale face. It made her a criminal to try and prevent heroes from taking someone into prison like where that foul man belonged. The man seemed to have gotten away but that didn't mean she couldn't get this new person.

Bane

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 3 Empty Re: A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Post by Van Helcraft September 24th 2011, 11:50 am

" Justice isn't always fair," she said twirling her sword in comlicated arcs and twists with her right hand, "corruption is rampant everywhere these days most judges just want to hurry up and get their money from the trial and besides do you think we'd have it fair anyway people fear what they don't know, and what they think they know about us is mostly baloney anyway. For us there is no such thing as justice there is only survival or death, and like are still human nature we chose life. Most vampires are not aware that times have changed and that blood banks are available, if you give me time i can garuntee that i can put him on the right path when i find him, besides ive got to kick his ass for ditching, that other guy could've started attacking me too and i'd be as good as dead cuase i9 don't think he's as reasonable as you." She sighed stopped twirling her blade and sheathed it and then threw the sword to the mammoth Mounded Mademoiselle, then raising her hands above her head. she was willing to make a major gamble to get out of this fight now that it wasn't nescisarry to continue it, she just hoped that she had read this woman right, well she could always escape from jail if need be but she'd rather not have the fuss, then mentallly reminding herself that if she called her sword it would reappear in her hand it wasn't something she did often but it was useful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 24th 2011, 12:40 pm

Fury frowned at her, wondering why she was trying to negotiate now when she was all for fighting her earlier. She narrowed her icy blue eyes in a suspicious manner, not quite trusting her. She saw the woman put away her sword and then threw the sheathed blade at her. She caught the sheathed weapon with one hand and looked at it for a moment. She looked at the woman, wondering whether or not she should really let her go. On the one hand, the DNA in her body screamed at her to bring her in but her heart was telling her that she was telling the truth. After thinking it over for a moment, she decided to go with her heart on this one and nodded in acceptance. She walked over to the woman and handed her the sword back. "I'm letting you go this time Mademoiselle. If I see you committing a crime though, I will faites-vous intervenir she said as she indicated for the woman to leave the area.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 24th 2011, 12:56 pm

She nodded thanks when her sword was given back to her. "Incase we meet again my name is Eva, and you are?" She asked the woman. Sure her mega milkers irritated the hell out of her complex but she could grow to like this woman hopefully the next time they met wouldnt be in a fight. She smiled at the woman her still childlike face making it much cuter as she waithed for the answer, after she got the name she headed off to find an easy meal, first blood then mcdonalds, she sighed with the woman in this town she couldn't risk actually attacking somebody so she made her way to a blood bank to get what she needed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 24th 2011, 1:01 pm

Fury looked at her with a raised eyebrow and decided to humor the girl. "My name Mademoiselle is Fury. It's not my real name but it's the one I will give you until I decide you are trustworthy" she said with a nod of acknowledgement as she watched the girl leave. She figured she should get back to what she was doing and turned to go back to the sidewalk. As she was about to take off, she watched as cop cars and a news crew make their way over to her. She told the police that the man who murdered the woman had some shadow manipulation ability that helped him escape capture, deciding against telling them about the woman she let go, figuring it unimportant. She gave the news caster an interview like they wanted and then took off down the sidewalk, going for her nightly run that was also a patrol.

[END TOPIC]
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top