The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 3:38 pm

Corvin twisted in the air going over Fury but landing on the building top, his head turned as the shadows raised and looked back at the building. "Oh why the hell not." Corvin raised his fist and drove it down with all his strength into the building roof. The roof creaked than cracked than collapsed in like glass. Stone slabs shook the balance of the building and the walls caved inwards driving down like stone rain. Corvin dropped down the center landing on his back.

He looked up raising a hand as a big slab of rock landed on his outstretched palm and standing up he held the large rock over his head looking at the destroyed building. "Hm foundations must have been weaker than I thought." Corvin looked around for the others especially the shadow freak. His idea was to smash this big rock over his head after that little murder attempt.

Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on)

Post by Bane September 11th 2011, 3:44 pm

Fury looked on with wide eyes as the man was thrown at him. She ducked under him out of reflex at the same time as the man twisted himself in the air to go over her. She heard a female voice that wasn't hers and turned to look at the new arrival that apparently had fangs. Since this woman was going to help this murderer, that meant that she would have to beat this woman down too and send her off to prison along with the person she's helping. She watched as the shadows drew closer to her only to be sent down through the now destroyed ceiling and into the bottom floor of the building, the shadow attack missing completely. She grunted as she kicked up with her legs using enough strength to jump up and land on her feet. She looked around to find her partner standing a few feet away from her. She felt a little upset as she looked up at the destroyed roof and turned to find the opponent and the new arrival.
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 11th 2011, 3:54 pm

She watched the whole building colapse. Oh great, she thought, super strength im going to have to reset my bones while they heal. But then she looked on a more positive side she had been hoping for a little fun. Taking a deep breath she lept at the woman with giant tits, feeling some jealousy noting how small her own bust was in comparison making up her mind to kill the woman first. She brung her sword down in an overhead slash intending to cleave the womans skull in two.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 11th 2011, 7:35 pm

Cain curses at the display of skill by the brute of a man when he twists over the girl to essentially land behind thre girl. When he slams his fist down breaking the roof Cain's eyes widden and quickly has a whisp of shadows surround him and then to the top of the building slowing his fall like a bungee jumper. He wipes his forehead and lets the shadows dissolve, landing saftely on the ground turning to look at his surroundings, seeing the two girls go after eachother he grins and looks to find the brute of a man only to groan seeing the slap of cocret or rock that he's holding up. "Bring it on big boy!" He yells out at him as spikes ogf shadows go flying out at him, five in all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 9:07 pm

Corvin drops the stone in front of himself the shadow spikes slamming into the stone and sticking there like a shield of spikes. Corvin pushed off the ground and leaped forward with the stone shield in front of him bringing it level with Cains chest as his leap sent his body flying forward faster than he could have ran. The shadow in the stone would either dissolve or pierce Cain in the process. The stone was ten feet away before Corvin slammed his palm into the back of the stone where he was hiding and sent the stone flying forward in a blink going at least four hundred miles a hour with enough power to crush Cains bones if hit. Even if Cain pulled up a shield the stone would hit it with the impact to shatter it.

Corvin ran forward after throwing it and leaped into the air vanishing as the sun hit his back making it impossible to see him through the sun glare. The powerhouse dropped from the sky his fist pulled back as he came down like a missile throwing his fist down aiming to slam into Cains body with enough power to break half the bones in his body.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 12th 2011, 11:55 am

Fury looked at the new arrival with narrowed eyes, wondering why in the world she would help out a heartless murderer like Cain. She didn't have much time to think though as she was forced to dodge a sword swipe meant to cleave her skull in half, though she wasn't able to dodge completely as she got a shallow cut over her right breast and part of the right strap of her tanktop was cut open. She hissed out as she clutched at her new cut and was surprised that the sword was able to cut her. "It is as Douleur would say. It doesn't matter how many of you punks there are cause I'm made of tougher stuff then you are" she hissed out as she counter-attacked with a fist that was sent flying at Eva's face with her full power packed into it.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 17th 2011, 11:51 am

Eva immediatly jumped back as the fist came flying at her face, raising her arm to block the skull crushing blow. It was a horible mistake her arm broke instantly and she was sent flying crashing into another building. She grunted setting her arm quickly before it had a chance to set in the wrong position. Popping her neck and wincing, "Well miss Titzilla that might be true but, i'll just keep coming back again and again, or at least till i get bored, and besides i hate seeing one sided fights, so i thought i'd lend a hand to the man" She raised her sword hand flipped the blade to a backhanded grip raising it to chest level keeping her already injured arm behind her. She began stepping around in a loose circle trying to find an opening for a decent strike while keeping her own guard up.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 17th 2011, 12:06 pm

((it is night time in the topic...no sun out corvin...just the moon and stars))
Cain's eyes widden as the man stops the shadows with the wall and then sends it flying straight at him, he quickly makes a thick shadow wall only to have it shatter and come still twoards him but at a much slower pace. He groans as it hits him and sends him flying back up agaisnt a wall crushing him there and shattering two of his ribs and his left knee cap. He pushes the wall off and makes the shadows wrap around his leg to act as a knee brace so that he can stand. Only to see the brute of a man jump into the air and block the moon, luckily the stars were still there to confiscate for that and cain could see where he was. He rolls his eyes and disolves into the shadows watching as the man hits the ground sending a shock wave through the building , waiting till the shock is over before emerging from the ground he cracks his neck and sends a punch flying at the small of the man's back, with giant shadow stalagmites springing from underneath Corvin.

Cain Vulsore
A bit 'O Trouble for the NYV (closed to Corvin and Project Fury and Perfect Predator later on) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 21st 2011, 10:36 pm

Prodigy was hit from behind and went rolling, as he came up he clutched a large block of stone and threw it as hard as he could the rock hitting four hundred MPH between the five feet of distance between Cain and Corvin. The rock was aimed for the ribs of the vampire and the blow would possibly break some ribs but the distance between the two made it extremely hard to avoid it and even with a barrier the rock would shatter it and keep going. Corvin slammed his fist into the ground causing it to roll and delivered a kick to a slab sending it like a Frisbee towards Cains leg at six hundred MPH.

He had been watching a lot of sports lately and discovered his strength made him able to throw and kick with powerful force and gave him a add on in his weapon cache. He looked over to where Fury and the chick vampire were fighting and chuckled. "Dude your Girl friend have to come bail you out? Man punk that is lame." Corvin stood ready waiting to see what his opponent did next.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 22nd 2011, 12:26 pm

Fury smirked as she heard a loud crack, indicating the woman's arm broke instantly on impact and flew into another building. She frowned a bit when her mind absorbed her comment and twitched slightly at the nickname the female vampire gave her. It wasn't her fault she had a rather generous bust. She chalked it up to the superior genes she got from Pain. She quickly got back to the task at hand and got into a martial arts stance as she circled along with the vampire girl, waiting for an opening. When she believed she saw one, she quickly clapped her hands together to summon a sonic clap at her. She was going to drag this girl and her accomplice to prison and nothing was going to stop her.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 23rd 2011, 5:28 pm

She frowned slightly as the Titty Titan began circling along with her. She was hoping that the woman would have charged right in like most muscle heads generally did. Then fury did somethibg she wasn't expecting, she clapped. The moment her hands came together Eva saw the ground shatter at Fury's feet, the force of the blow struck home and sent her flying back into another building. She was in a hell of alot of pain, but she had managed to prevent any more broken bones by jumping back and traveling with the shockwave to reduce the damage. Her body felt heavy as hell and was now bruised pretty much everywhere, but the bruises were steadily healing along with her broken left arm. " I'll admit that was pretty good if i had tried to force my way through it my organs probably would've exploded, i barely managed to not break any other bones, but now i have a question. Are you going to be a coward and continue using that clap or are you going to start swinging around those sledge hammers you call fists?" She said mockingly wondering how the hero would respond. She really didn't see this woman as hero material though, after witnessing the two on one fight where the other vampire had stood no chance of winning, that kind of fight wasn't one a true hero would participate in in her mind.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 23rd 2011, 5:46 pm

Cain snarls "I could say the same to you big man." He says adding, "the girl may be hot but I don't even know her." He mutters eyes widdening as the slab of rock is sent straight at him at speeds faster than he is able to react. Only having time to have a shadow grab the rock and slow it down before the impact grunting and coughing up blood as it speeds into him cracking his ribs, again. The force of the blow sends him flying back at least ten feet and onto the ground as the second slab of rock goes flying over his head. He grunts trying to stand up barely making it to his feet he chuckles and groans looking over to the other vampier and her fight. "Sorry beautiful...but I'm done, lets meet up later and have some real fun." He mutters out groaning before momentarrly passing out, snapping awake, he is swallowed up by the shadows and shadow travled out of the fight sene to his apartment where only he knows is. The New York Vampire may be defeated but he slipped away once again, only this time with the thought of reveange on the big man and maybe the vampire girl lying down in his arms.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 23rd 2011, 10:40 pm

Corvin stood there and laughed shaking his head as Cain fled and turned his head to the vampire lady and Fury and nodded to his fellow hero before turning and walking away, he put his hand in the air and waved it with a single flick before turning down a side street and vanished into the night the only sound was a warrior whistling while his eyes stared into the possible future.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 24th 2011, 11:10 am

Fury smirked at the shorter woman in joy at seeing her attack hit home. It was obvious her attack caught the woman by surprise, which is why it even hit her in the first place. The woman would probably not be caught by surprise again so she would have to be a bit more careful from now on. The woman made a comment about her being a coward and using her 'sledgehammer like fists' and the French raised Russian clone twitched slightly at it. "If I must Mademoiselle. I am a héros and I am supposed to bring you criminels in to face justice" she said with her thick French accent, occasionally switching from English to French. She cracked her knuckles and cautiously approached the female vampire, making sure to keep an eye on her movements as she cocked her fist back and prepared to send it flying at her target.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 24th 2011, 11:25 am

Eva laughs slightly at the womans remarks, ducking to the left of her fist and rolling to the right to try and get to an opening, seeing it she lept to her feet swinging her sword upward at the melon sized breasts, then jumping back. "I'm a criminal am I? Why just because i chose to help someone cursed like myself to kill for life, I admit the decapitation was going to far, but one sided battles i wont just sit back nd watch someone be beaten unfairly. don't get me wrong i usually take small amounts of blood from several people and thats consentually given. So how am i the criminal? becuase i wanted to help a brother find a better way instead of rotting for a century or so?"

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 24th 2011, 11:31 am

Fury managed to twist out of the way of the attack but not without getting cut on the collarbone with the sword, wincing a bit as she grabbed at the new stinging cut in pain. Fury listened to what she had to say and grimly nodded her head in acknowledgement to her remark. "You were preventing me and the other héros from taking in that murderer so you have to be taken in for obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting" she said with a snarl on her pale face. It made her a criminal to try and prevent heroes from taking someone into prison like where that foul man belonged. The man seemed to have gotten away but that didn't mean she couldn't get this new person.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top