The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» When the Wind Goes
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss))

Post by Ember_Fangs August 22nd 2011, 4:46 pm

Suddenly the power came on and Scar allowed the tiny ball of fire she had been using for a light, disappear. The sudden bright lights made her squint and her pupils dilate as they flicked to the screen in front of her. The whole room was abuzz with the whirling motors of computers, bleeping and clicking filled the room and made goosebumps appear all over her skin. She still couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched. Slowly she turned round to look over her shoulder where one of the computer screens was flickering, a distorted image on the screen flickering in and out of view to fast she couldn't see what it was. She stalked towards it, highly aware she was not alone despite having explored the whole room and only found an eye. Scar's green eyes never left the screen as she slowly leaned down and began to tap into the computer. She'd only just moved the mouse and clicked enter to try and get it to clear when the freeze frame of the image came onto her screen, cms away from her own face a man's bloodied mugshot appeared on the computers. His eyes were wide with fear and his mouth was open in the beginning of a scream, his eyes looking somewhere behind Scar. She shuddered and looked over her shoulder to make sure the man wasn't looking at something over her shoulder and then looked back at the screen. The image had changed. The man didn't look scared any more and he was looking directly at her, his lips curled back from his lips in a feral snarl, his skin was red from rage and the pupils in his eyes had enlarged. Just at that moment Ivan's voice came over the speakers and she jumped, not taking her eyes off of the screen. She had seen far to many strange things to know not to take her eyes off of the man in the screen. Carefully she pressed down on the button to talk back over the PA.

"Heard and received but I think you guys might want to come and see this... I've found a video of something... And I don't think I can leave the room, actually I don't think I can blink," she said slowly. Thank God she had been stare contest winner for 5 years running at her Primary school. The trick was to un focus but not entirely and then relax. She briefly heard the door open and shut twice and in her preiveral vision she could see the men enter the room.
"Right, look at his face, see it?" she waited for the nods. "Now blink."

Sure enough after they had all blinked the man in the screen had moved, he was closer to the screen now and his hand was reaching out as if to reach through the screen and strangle them all.
"Now don't you dare take your eyes off of him, I've seen something like this in China, fricken scared the crap out of me, let me try and -" with a few clicks the screen went blank and the webcam entry began.

"If you're watching this they've got me," the man from the earlier clips said in a husky, throaty voice. He ran his hand through his hair which was drenched in sweat or rain, it was hard to tell through the screen. "Oh my god I don't want to die, I didn't think the infection would reach this far," he moaned and gripped his hair tightly. There was a scream in the background.
"They're coming," he whispered, his eyes wide and fearful he looked at the webcam. "This is Day 45 of the Infection, my name is John Remus and I'm reporting as the last survivor of the Oil Rigs. The Gangs have gone nuts according to our last report, they're kidnapping Civillians, they have my baby girl. Oh god if you're watching this find my baby girl, find her! Her name is Rosanglia," he trembled, his eyes flicking up behind the screen. He looked terrified.
Bang.
Bang.
Bang.
BANG.
"They're trying to get in," he whispered, fingers trembling as he pressed them to his lips. There was the sound of splitting wood and then metal on metal in the sound of footsteps.
"P-please d-don't... E-er-" he cut off as the screen began to flicker again, the cam knocked on to it's side. The last shot was of the shadows on the wall, a man in a chair with something that looked like a human ripping out his eye. Then the face reappeared at the screen in the last freeze shot they had seen.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss))

Post by Arcana August 22nd 2011, 8:28 pm

Dizziness overcame his sight, as Sean fell hard against the metal wall. A resounding clang ringing through the gore strewn halls, as his sight wavered for a second. A white, static blur was all that remained for a second. Even drowning out his hearing, as he gripped his stomach, another wave of nausea washing over him. Though he could barely even feel it, all he heard was a low whirring hum, and the slight sound of malevolent laughing. A grating sound that was almost to painful for him to bear. As if he felt his ears would begin to bleed, yet he knew he wouldn't feel that either. It was the oddest sensation, but slowly it began to pass, as he felt himself curled up in fetal on the cold, bloody floor. A small puddle of puke laying stagnent in front of him, a horrid green color that was sickening. Sean cursed lightly, as he slowly pushed himself up, one side of his face colored by the crude crimson color, as his ears barely caught the message sent out through the pumps."Yeah i'll be there in a second." Sean grumbled, fingers leaving deep dents in the floor. Greyish eyes scanning the room caustiously.

He still had that odd feeling as if he was being watched by some odd force. Though he didn't know what it was, just that something was watching him. Whatever it was, Sean didn't like it one bit, as his left hand wiped away the thick blood from his face. Licking his dry lips, as he tryed to find his way to wherever the guy would be, though Scarlettas voice caught his attention first. Apparently she had something to show them, though he was hesitent to find out what it was. Still the curious nature got the better of him, as he made his way to her location. Each step felt like they were loud,and pounding sounds, yet he was barely walking. The scene felt slightly familar, yet he couldnt quite place it, bringing the nausea back. Though he kept it in check this time. As he soon reached the room where eh assumed that he would find Scar, creeping in slowly.

Hand groping overt he wall, as he watched the screen in front of her. Sean arrived a few seconds into the odd video, and it was more than he cared to see. The man looked pretty ragged, and the following moments were to gruessome for him to describe. Whatever it was, he didn't want to have to find out. Though he waited for the video to end, before he spoke up. " Well that was....pleasent. What the hell is going on here Scar?" Sean asked his voice still hoarse from vomiting, as he nervously looked over the room. Ready for anything at a moments notice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 2nd 2011, 5:11 pm

((OOC: bump, its your turn Da Boss.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 2nd 2011, 11:28 pm

Ivan heard Scar call him to come down but a few taps on the keyboard brought his screen to the video, it was a terrible sight, the scene played exactly as it played to the two downstairs, but after it was finished Ivan merely replayed the video a few times, freezing at key points, picking out information, he studied the mans face intently, zooming in on certain areas, at the corner of his lips.. receding into his mouth.. was that.. a metallic glint, it was the same at the edges of his hairline, at the corners, and when he ran his hand through his hair there was what seemed to be silver flakes at the point where his nails met the skin.. wait.. one of the mans nails was entirely metallic, Ivan wondered if it was nail polish, it puzzled him, he slowly ran through the info, Gangs? Infection.. some kind of virus turning men into what? Silver Cannibals? The idea seemed far fetched and Ivan dismissed the idea, he clicked the PA on again "I saw it, get up here as fast as your legs will carry you" with that he raced to the door and flew down the stairs, aided by his incredible speed, before he wasn't to concerned about his partners, but after the most recent display he didn't feel right staying in the room while they made their way up to him, he skidded back out into the main room and stopped for a moment, he was fast but they should be coming out of their respective corridors any second now

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Impact:Bloodbaths, and boats((closed to Ember, and Da Boss)) - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 3rd 2011, 3:10 am

Scarletta glanced briefly to Sean who looked terrified and she smiled slightly, the corner of her eye trained on the image of the man and the way it moved very slowly. As soon as her eyes were completely on the screen it stopped. With a small frown she clicked the monitor off so no-one could see it. She had a horrible feeling the man in the screen had been watching her as soon as she had arrived in the room which made her feel sick.
"I have a feeling that whatever this virus is it's now in the computer - or maybe he is," she scrunched her nose up. She felt better not being able to see his features but she knew he was there, behind the screen and when there was a scratching noise - metal on glass - Scar didn't need convincing twice to move out of the room. Drawing her gun very slowly she put her back to the door and then pushed Sean gently behind her.
"Sean I want you to face the door and make sure we're getting out of here without bumping into anything, okay kiddo?" she asked very softly. She didn't want him going first out into the corridor encase something else as there but she also didn't want him near this thing either. No, not thing, she had an idea of what had happened here.

When humanity was threatened the essence of their being - or soul - had latched onto the last brief moment of life it could - which was the computer and the imprint of the man's life. It was called Esserin.
"When I shoot, just run, okay?" she flicked the trigger off. The scratching noise had turned into a crunching sound, a moaning and waling coming from the computer as the Esserin tried to claw it's way to a better substance of life. When the screen cracked Scar was half way to the door already. A bloody, metallic hand reached from the inside of the computer and felt around for something to hold on to. It's misshapen body slowly appeared and there - the chest where the last bit of human was left, holding the nanobites together. Scar fired twice into it's weakly formed chest causing a high pitched scream which hurt her ears and then one into the head. The mouth hung open oddly and it slumped forward. She fired twice more and then pushed Sean and herself the rest of the way out, slamming the door shut behind them and welding the metal shut.
"God I hate them, if Ivan was watching it upstairs another one could be on the loose," she pushed the yellow hair from her face.
"So pale Seany! I wouldn't let that thing get you, come on," she took his hand gently and lead him along the corridor where they bumped into Ivor after a while.
"We need a boat, not a crappy row yourself one, a fast one," she said with a frown. The Oil rigs were silent now but the flickering of electricity made her all to well aware they weren't going to be alone much longer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2011, 1:13 pm

Sean had no real understanding of what was happening right now, though his gut told him it was absolutely fucked up. The pit of his stomach twisting as she went on about something. From what she was talking like, it sounded like they were dealing with some breed of poltergeist. Which meant nothing good from what he knew, and he had some experience with this type of things before. Never ended good, not at all. Still he chose to listen to Scar, keeping his eyes directly on the door. While he mentally was stringing together curse words that shouldn't even go together. His heart was begging to pound, yet he wasn't even supposed to be scared in this kind of scenario. Yet he could feel himself begin to break out in a cold sweat. All he remembered was run when he heard gunshots, and when he did, his legs refused to move.

Though Scar pushing him was much need encouragement for him, and it help move his limbs some. Especially the other two shots that rang out. What really freaked him out was that loud screech that caused his spine to tingle, but that tingle was painful. Then she mentions pale, and he could imagine himself being, well pale. Though he couldn't afford to just stand still, now was time to move. She welded the door shut, before gripping his hand tightly. He followed her lead, wishing he had his mother here, she would know what to do. Though she was somewhere else, and that wouldn't help now.

After a small bit of running they ran into Ivan. It was a relief to see him still alive, and maybe proved that they would survive this ordeal. Well he hoped they would anyway, and hopes sometimes weren't enough. "I have to agree with Scar, we need a proper boat. I'm sure they have some docked somewhere around here, though i'm not too willing to split up." Sean stated plainly, as he dug his hands deeply into his pockets. Biting lightly onto his lower lip. As he chewed on it, trying not to show how nervous he was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 3rd 2011, 2:09 pm

Ivan heard the commotion in the room but decided to wait till they were safe to inquire, he was just glad to see them safe, he began making his way back up the stairs "There's a good vantage point up here in the control tower, if there's a dock we can-" he stopped mid-sentence, On the landing above him was a grotesque figure, it shivered slightly and was more machine than man, Ivan also distinctly noted its left eye was missing, what seemed to be oil seeped from the socket as it took a single shambling step in their direction.

Ivan let go.

His leg snapped up in a furious high kick, snapping the things jaw with a sickening crack and slight wrenching sound of metal, the same leg came down, sweeping the creature off its feet even as Ivan let loose with a solid jab that knocked the thing into the stairs, leaving the concrete cracked and shattered in some places from the force of the blow, he picked up the limp body and with all his might slammed it through the wall, letting the thing dangle lifelessly halfway through the hole, with a sigh Ivan let his thoughts come racing back to him, his head snapped in the direction of his teammates "Lets hurry, whatever these things are they aren't the worst of our concerns"

He raced back up the stairs and burst into the room, it was as he left it, except the computer screen was buzzing fiercely, he walked over and smashed it then scanned the perimeter of the building for any sign of another dock, he smiled, the front of the rig was just what they were looking for, with their choice of boats, the unsettling part was the piles of bodies lying around the area, Ivan frowned before smashing out the window with his elbow "We aren't gonna risk taking the stairs back down, Sean, come down after me and help me catch Scar" He said, Scar may have more experience than the boy but he knew the kid was more durable through his powers and Ivan didn't want her trying to make that jump unaided, especially after the duress she had to have suffered after the copter crash

Ivan dropped down to the wooden docking below, making a small roll, he got to his feet and surveyed the surroundings, waiting for Sean to drop down beside him

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2011, 2:47 pm

Well he had a point, didn't want to meet any more of those odd creatures, so maybe doing this would work the best. First Ivan dropped down to the wooden dock below, it wasn't too far of a drop. Sean followed after him, landing against the wood with a light thump. It slightly jarred his legs, but did no damage to him. Granted his ankles were a little sore, it was most likely just from the fear that was still fresh in him. Slowly, and carefully he stood from his crouching position. Popping the joint in his left shoulder, as he looked to Ivan. Now they were going to have to catch up to Scarletta? Well that was easier said than done, but he would just have to see. Greayish eyes scanning the area for anything that would be classified as a threat. "So what do you suggest we do next?" Sean asked, ready to pull in any water he could if he had to.

((OOC:Sorry its a little short.))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm

Scarletta began lacing together the vilest swear words she could in her head over and over again, some words some wouldn't hear even in the grubbiest parts of the south east of London. She nodded only slightly at Ivans words, not that she was to keen on going up when she wanted to go out. She hadn't even put her foot on the ladder before she looked up at the creature on the stair. Her hand twitched to the gun but Ivan got there first. It probably wouldn't stop the thing but it sure as hell would slow it down. She didn't argue as they sped up the stairs and into the room. Being the last one into the room she slammed the door shut behind her and listened to the instructions. Scar snorted slightly about being caught but didn't say anything about going last, it would give her time to do what she was about to do. This place was full of oil there had to be some kind of drop of it round here. She moved round the room slowly, ducking under the control panels and finally coming to a storage area under one of the mesh floor boards. She was concious the computer was crackling oddly all the time she scooped and filled a large tank of oil. Standing up she quickly moved to the stairs and threw it up and down the stairs then tossed the rest of it at the ground into the middle. Oil licked the rest of the floor and it had to be all over the place. She moved back into the room, filling another can with the slick black liquid and tossing it over the floor and computer before making a trail to the window. She stood on the edge and poured it round her feet slowly before she tossed the can back inside and jumped.

Of course, she probably could have made the jump with a sprain or a broken bone but Ivan caught her rather easily, much to her embaressment. Scar liked to do things on her own, she didn't like this picture people had painted of her being Pain's to protect. She slid out of his arms with a small smile and a nod of thanks before moving to one of the boats at a quick step, leaving the boys to follow her choice. Scar's father had been good with boats and Scar herself had loved them since she was younger. She paused by the first one and moved on, straight past the second one and into the fourth having decided the third wouldn't have enough power to get them where they might need to go.
"This one," she hopped on board nimbly, waiting till the boys had got on before she tossed off the mourning line and moved to the steering area, gently moving the dead man away from it and over the edge of the boat, her stomach churning slowly.
"Sorry Captain," she mumbled, taking his hat which had fallen off and dusting it off, putting it on her head. The cap looked rather cute and amusing but Scar thought they needed some humour after this dreadful thing. There were a few other sailors on board who had been shot by the looks of it. From the steering technology Scar knew there was no computers on board which was probably why they had been shot and not infected. Scar kicked the boat into gear and the pulled away neatly. She waited a good 8th of a mile before she let a trail of fire flick from her fingers and whiz back towards the oil rig. There was a spark in the distance behind them then a large bang followed by a series of shorter ones as it went up on fire.
"Questions boys?" she raised a slim eyebrow as she glanced toward the two boys.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 5th 2011, 6:12 pm

Ivan only grinned, he hadn't doubted her abilities, he knew she had to have been added to the group for a reason, he had only been concerned about the long fall and her overall durability against these adversaries, whom they were still determining the weaknesses and strengths of, he hadn't seen either of them display a lot of their abilities in battle, but from the conversation he had about their abilities he didn't conclude Scar as having especially superhuman endurance, Sean on the other hand had mentioned his, but it remained to be seen the extent, he at least knew the kid could take a fall off the building, Ivan sat in the back of the boat, trying to make sense of things as Scar led them through the outlet

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 5th 2011, 6:33 pm

Sean regarded Scar with a smile, as they picked out a vessel. He chose to sit the furthest at the back of the boat, fingers nervously twiddling against eachother. As he took in a deep, somewhat haggard breath. Sean could not count this among his better days, those were few, and far between. Ears perked up, as he heard the sound of an explosion. She blew up the oil pumps? He shivered at the prospect, but remembered that oil was a very flammable substance. "I only have one question. What the hell just happened? Because honestly, I have no damn idea " Sean both asked, and said in a slightly perturbed tone.

Reaching absently to his left pocket, as he pulled out a somewhat wrinkled pack of cigarettes. Though they were still good, as well as his favorite slightly battered lighter. With a quick motion, he pulled a small stick from the pack, as well as clicked the lighter to life. Yellow flame dancing, as he placed it to the end of the cigarette. Sean was half suprised that they still even lit, but he didn't complain. As he placed the butt end between clenched lips, as he took a deep drag. Smoke coming out in small curling clouds from his nose. With a heavy sigh, he held it between his index, and middle finger. Nerves slowly calming down, as he leaned back, looking up into the green tinted sky. Damn, did today suck.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs September 10th 2011, 3:13 pm

Scaretta felt a lot better now she was on the ship with the captains hat on and her blonde hair blowing back in a stream. She was built for the sea, odd that she was now a fire user. She hummed lightly to herself as she flicked a few switched and set them on a course. The sat nav beeped and with the directions set they were off on a steady chug along the river. Scar leaned on the wheel and glanced down at the two boys in front of her and smiled brightly at the pair of them, flicking a little ash off of her shoulders.
"You will not smoke on the Saviour kiddo, put that light out," she clicked her fingers and the whole smoke went up in harmless flames. "Yes I have named the boat, as we should, she's a good old girl this boat and man I love sailing. On the topic of water, water boy you didn't tell me you couldn't swim so wear this," she rummaged and pulled out a life jacket. "I don't really want to jump in after you and get wet again," she smiled and threw it to him before re-adjusting her hat.
"What you saw were called Esserin. When a human dies it's soul is released into the atmosphere and it tried to latch onto the nearest living thing or something which could preserve it, it's what humans do, we try to survive. I think it mixed with whatever had killed it which would have to be some kind of robot I guess... and then they've obviously got the virus moulded with it's soul and that's how we got metal head back there. Last time I saw something like that it was in Italy and it had attached itself to a statue. They can't move when you look at them, it's rather scary," she shuddered and then glanced ahead, moving the wheel around a few bits of floating helicopter.
"Luckily they'll be gone now, the whole thing is so," she shrugged. "No need to worry, but if it's this far out it could be where we're going - which is by the docks, from there we'll have to walk unless we can find a car or something, really wish I had my bike," she sighed softly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 11th 2011, 2:59 pm

Ivan sat down on the side railing of the boat, dangling his feet over the edge, he had done so as inconspicuously as he could, when Sean had lit his cigarette it had stirred the craving in Ivan, but after seeing what had happened to Sean's cigarette he wanted to get out of eyesight, he lifted his coat to assist him in lighting his joint, he had foregone the cigarette for it, knowing it'd help him relax more and assist him in unraveling this new threat, he lit it and took a large puff, holding it in silently and blowing out only a tiny stream of smoke after a few moments span.

"So the boy uses water, and the woman fire" Ivan thought to himself, analyzing them in his head, as he always did with powerful individuals he meets, looking at their nature in relation to their abilities and already formulating strengths and weaknesses, methods of combating them before he shook it off, he turned to the video he'd seen earlier, the shape of the shadow, it was different from what they'd seen, obviously a messy and bloodthirsty creature, he wondered if it was some kind of technology that they hadn't seen before, he wondered if someone was building or re-purposing these things, he didn't think so, the creature he'd seen was obviously more animal then human, infection? The thought was absurd, but there it was, some sort of infection that seemed to be re-purposing the life it came into contact with, the thought made him look to the sky's quickly, hoping it meant human life and not all life, but nothing was flying, he breathed a sigh of relief and took another drag of his joint.

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 11th 2011, 3:10 pm

Sean narrowed his eyes, as his cigarette burnt away, nerves once again flaring up. irises glowing a cold, icy blue, as a small section of the water blooped up, as if moving to kill. Though it stopped as soon as it appeared, eyes back to their greyish blue color. He leaned back, reluctently taking the life jacket, placing it on. Ire obvious in his eyes, as if he didn't even want them to look at him. Arms crossing his chest, as he looked over the placid water, not even paying the two any mind. He would most likely be like this for a while, Sean hated to be reminded how inept he was.

((OOC:End of topic))
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top