The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_vote_lcapThe Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_voting_barThe Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_vote_lcapThe Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_voting_barThe Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Empty The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on)

Post by VivaLaCult November 19th 2009, 7:27 pm

Percival sat in an old abandoned warehouse, on top a stack of pallets with a cigarette lit in his mouth and a steady stream of smoke rose from it clouding the air. Every second or two a puff of smoke would billow from the side of his mouth or from his nose. Percival was wearing a black suit with a white tie and a black beret slightly tilted on his head, his eyes followed the low hanging light that was in the middle of the warehouse. The light cast ominous shadows as it swung slowly but steadily, it was the perfect scenario for the events that had and would go down. This warehouse was specially chosen by Percival, this is where he felt the safest, where he killed and tortured many people meticulously to instill chaos, where he turned many people into followers of F.E.A.R.E. Percival had his hands in his coat pocket as he fiddled with the lighter that Athena gave him. He had waited in that warehouse for about 30 minutes for the man he wanted to see, the man that would help Percival enact a plan to devastate the world, to instill pain and chaos into the very souls of Earth.

"Chaos, come bring us home" he said almost silently. "I have stared into the abyss long enough and the abyss has reflected it's hate and it's pain. The Earth doesn't deserve happiness and I will be the one who takes it, just like mine was taken, killed right in front of my eyes. I had a wife, and a child. Not anymore, They are dead to me, as I am dead to them" Percival said this with a slight smile, just the thought of others going through the same pain he went through made it all seem right. "Worthless humans, the Earth looks so much better from the stars." Percival said as he gazed through the glass panes that hung on the top of the warehouse showing the bright stars that twinkled in Percival's eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Empty Re: The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on)

Post by anttz111 November 19th 2009, 8:25 pm

Marshall slowly walked in as he threw a bone that grew from his shoulder on the floor. wearing a pair of jeans and some boots. Marshall looked as if he just finished causing a bit of trouble. With a smirk on his face he lit a cigarette and sighed.. "Perry...Sup Boss?" he asked and chuckled as he walked in totally chill as he rubbed his bald head and looked around the warehouse. Tonight was a good night to plan anarch, Marsh had a good feeling about the future...plans plans plans, whats America without them?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Empty Re: The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on)

Post by The Prince Of Darkness November 20th 2009, 5:11 am

A swarm of very dark crimson bats flew in through the roof of the warehouse, they flew down and around the two men, flying in a giant circle. More and more bats poured into the room with each passing second, until a few moments later the bats stopped coming, and they all began moving flying away and towards a large crate that was beside them. They all gathered into one spot beside it, forming the shape of a person, the form of Raide's body.

Once the bats formed his bodies shape, they strangely all turned into his flesh, into him, his clothing, transforming into the Raide they all knew and feared. He stood beside the crate with a wicked smirk, his crimson eyes seemed insane, he stepped forward towards them, his arms calmly and casually at his sides. "Tell me mortals...Would you like to rule this realm when hell reigns over it?" He came to a halt before them, eying the both of them. "Will you aid me in my war against this realm? Or will you fall under my fist like the rest?"

Ultima

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Powergridraideultima
The Prince Of Darkness
The Prince Of Darkness
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 20th 2009, 7:36 am

Percival smiled and didn't seem faltered by the bats, creepy yes, but Perry had seen worse. Percival let out a long pause and blew smoke from his mouth and smiled. "Raide, we have made our decision, you are clearly the correct choice" Percival said as he took a drag from his cigarette, Raide had always made him uncomfortable he had an ominous presence about him Percival could never shake, but he wouldn't show this to Raide. "Me, Marshall and all of F.E.A.R.E that rule under us, have decided that we will work for the stronger force to reign the Earth" he said as he pulled his other hand from his pocket. "The next choice is yours, will you use our help?" he asked with intensity in his voice.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prince Of Darkness November 23rd 2009, 1:25 am

Raide simply and madly smirked at him, his fingers curling a bit and causing the bones to crack. This was good, the more super powered beings he had on his side, the more generals he had for his army. "Perfect, the two of you shall be at the front of my Army when it reigns against Earth. You shall serve as Generals and lead my armies into the major cities of Earth, that is once they get here..." He said with a mad grin. "I will only appoint the most powerful and loyal men to be my General's, so the men in your little group that you suggest are good enough, let me know now."

Ultima

The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) Powergridraideultima
The Prince Of Darkness
The Prince Of Darkness
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 23rd 2009, 3:37 pm

"Me, Marshall, and Cole" Percival said with a smile as he blew smoke out of his mouth, he moved his hands towards the side of his suit coat and twirled Athena's lighter in between his fingers as he smiled. "We won't let you down, me and Marshall run a fine crew, and they have yet to leave me unimpressed" he said as he adjusted his black tie that contrasted with his white under shirt.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 23rd 2009, 9:05 pm

Marshall looked at the guy and he continued smoking.. he then stepped up beside Perry and eyes the creature whom he could tell posses alot odf Power but he was put off by any means neccesary. Standing there... all ears Marshall as Coleader... would take part in all that was done. he was willing to work with Raide to the best of his abilities.. "Yes we wont let you down...as far as im concerned ita promise." he said and exhaled the cancerous smoke and put out the cigar on a flat bone that shot from his wrist.

Robyn De Luca:
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
The Boss's Boss (For me and Raide, and anttz if he gets on) MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prince Of Darkness November 26th 2009, 3:07 pm

Raide simply smirked at the two of them, his skin changing to a black color, suddenly his body became bats, swarming through out the room and up to the ceiling. Raide's voice echoed through out the room, "Very well, I will come to you when time comes." The bats flew out of the building and into the dark sky, flying to Raide's next destination, Atlanta...

Ultima

The Prince Of Darkness
The Prince Of Darkness
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 26th 2009, 3:11 pm

Percival just smirked and turned to Marshall, "Let's get out of here man" he said as the two of them walked out of the old warehouse, their plan was now in action.

(End Topic)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top