The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) Empty The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 4:41 pm

A rather odd man walked onto the dance floor of a rave club. After 'persuading' the bouncer to let him in, he got in no problem on the promise he won't cause any trouble. The man had long black hair, violet colored eyes and very pale skin, a black veil covering his mouth in a rather odd fashion. He wore no shirt to show off his attractive frame and had black angel wings extending out of his shoulder-blades. He wore black leather pants with a white belt, black leather pants and black leather gloves. He looked around in a bored fashion in an attempt to find anyone that caught his interest. This man, named Samael, or Vengeance as he's also known, spotted a girl with white hair and red highlights in her hair, knowing that it was dyed. He smirked behind his veil and walked over to the girl and looked down at her, the girl's back turned to him, noticing he was a few inches taller then her. He tapped her on the shoulder with his right hand in order to get her attention. "May I have this dance beautiful?" he asked her as a grin made it's way to his face, though it was hidden behind the veil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) Empty Re: The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine May 31st 2011, 5:07 pm

Becca was bouncing, her VIP pass dangled around of her neck while she danced with her "friends," moving to the music. She arched her hips and bobbed her head. She was feeling great. The hospital had treated her so sweetly, so now she was back on her feet. It was typical Becca; back in the clubs to start fights, or dance the night away. At this moment in time, she was quite happy moving her feet to the music. She was jumping up and down to Skrillex's live DJ performance. Reptile, his newest hit, was pumping through the speakers. A few other famous dubstep artists, deadmau5 included, was there to bring the club to life. She felt a tap on her shoulder, it being a bit persistent to her tastes. She turned around and looked up at him. Him being a tall, pale, dark haired man with a veil over his mouth. She rose a brow and gave him a scowl. She then picked up on his request. A dance. She shrugged and moved closer, swaying her hips while she moved with him. Her eyes took notice to the wings upon his back. They looked so real; so lifelike. They almost looked as if they moved every now and then. His outfit was pretty good, considering all of the odd costumes around of them. She shrugged it off and just pressed against his front. Her clothed torso, a simple t-shirt, was a good match to her knee length skinny jeans. She had cut them off. Too many fights had holes in the knees, considering she used them in combat, and caught herself from falling that way. She ran a hand through her hair, one of her black leather converse sliding against the floor to between the male's legs. "I like your costume," she yelled over the music, giving him a compliment. She usually never talked to her dance partners, even the one's she called friends. This time was different. There was something a bit off about this guy. She liked it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) Vywjf8
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 31st 2011, 6:24 pm

He smirked as he moved to the music with her. This was truthfully his first time in a Rave club and to be honest, he liked it. He heard her comment on how he liked her outfit. He was obviously a fan of leather, which is why he chose the outfit. "Thanks. I happen to like leather, which is why I chose it" he yelled back at her in a suave voice as he moved with her like he was an expert. There was something about this girl that stood out amongst the rest. Whatever it was that stood out, he liked it a lot. She seemed like a tough girl and he happened to like tough girls. He happened to like those who were able to hurt him. "So, do you live around here?" he asked her in a conversational tone of voice. He felt like he should get to know this mystery girl and he was gonna go with his instincts. His Incubus blood was calling to him and for once, he was gonna give in to what it was saying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 1st 2011, 12:29 pm

Becca nodded to his obvious statement and turned to face him. She had turned around during their little dance, putting her back to him for a moment. This guy was definitely a good dancer. She was glad she had even accepted the dance in the first place. She looked him in the eye, admiring the violet hues. Her own bright cerulean captured the laser show around the DJ booth perfectly, bringing a bit of life to her eyes. She licked her lips and chewed the inside of her lower lip lightly before answering his question a bit sarcastically. "Wouldn't you love to know." She stuck out her tongue and pulled away from him. She needed a smoke. It had been a few days in the hospital without a cigarette. She was desperately fiddling with her pocket while she moved to the side exit door that lead out into the alley. She sat down on a crate, looking to the door that was swinging shut with a slow, creaking whine. She was half expecting that boy to follow her. She waited with her hand across her thigh, holding her cigarette between fingers one and two. Her thumb caressed the filter, her other hand clenching her zippo. Maybe he would follow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 1st 2011, 12:34 pm

He chuckled to himself when she stuck her tongue out at him and responded to his question in the way she did. He liked this girl a lot and he just met her. He knew he made the right choice in approaching her. He watched as she pulled away and headed for the back alley. He raised an eyebrow and wondered what she was gonna do. He shrugged it off and followed her, wanting to know more about this girl. As he opened the door to the back alley, he noticed her lighting up a cigarette. He raised an eyebrow at that, though he wasn't really put off by it. He approached her and wagged a finger in front of her face in a teasing manner. "You know, it's not polite to stick your tongue out at people. Don't bother doing it unless you plan to use it" he said with a teasing glint in his eye, a teasing grin on his face that could be seen by the uplifting of his cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 1st 2011, 7:06 pm

Paine chuckled and cupped her hand around of the cigarette, lighting it with a flick of her zippo. She flicked her wrist and snapped the zippo closed, slipping it into her back pocket, along with her cigarettes. She puffed the clove, enjoying the spicy sweet taste of the cigarette. They were foreign from Indonesia, though sold in stores near and far. They were even sold in Wal-Mart. They were Djarum Blacks. The cigarette back was a thinner rectangle, and colored ebony. The cigarette itself was a dark black. The smell that came from the cancer stick was almost heavenly. She looked up to the violet eyed boy and smirked, sitting with her legs apart. She was a bit of a tom boy, of course. She slouched, her free hand, the left, running through her mess of hair. She listened to his comment about her tongue and she just chuckled. "Nah, I've got toilet paper you can use." She used a bit more of her snarky, sarcastic tone and gave the boy a lopsided smirk.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 1st 2011, 7:13 pm

He chuckled in amusement at her response to his teasing comment. Quick-witted was now added to his mental checklist, the other part of the checklist being beautiful. This girl was certainly a fun one to be around. "Now why would I use that when your tongue is a much more attractive option, not to mention a much more...pleasurable option" he shot back at her with his violet orbs twinkling in amusement. He was having a lot of fun with this girl and he would be damned if he let it end so soon. After all, one of the things his mother told him was to never let things end too quickly as it just winds up being disappointing for all parties involved. Needless to say, he took that saying to heart. His mother was a wise woman and he would take advantage of her lessons, that and he was a total momma's boy but he never told anyone that specific piece of information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 5th 2011, 9:50 pm

Paine made a gagging motion and pointed down her throat with her middle finger, her index curled, pressing the filter of her Clove against her middle digit. She flicked her thumb against her cigarette, making the ashes fall into the water drain, her eyes rolling lightly. "Look, if I wanted to have sex with you, I would have sex with you. Sorry, but, you're just good on the eyes, and you're a bit funny. That's about the only reason why I'm not ditching you in the dark." Paine chuckled and took a long, heavy drag from her treat and then stubbed out the ebony cigarette. She slipped the rest of the treat into her pack of Cloves and slipped them back into her pocket. "Are you only in a club to chase tail? I can help you find a girl easier than a blow up doll, buddy." She gave the boy a grin while devilishly licking her lower lip. She motioned toward the door, standing up with her right hand slipping into her front pocket. "The name's Paine, by the way." She pushed through the door, back into the sweating crop of people. She breathed it in. The club, the smell of alcohol. The adrenaline. An image passed through her mind then. Bed. Warm, cozy bed. Her couch, even. She wanted some chinese food. "Hey! I'll see you later, bright eyes." She cried out over the bass. She then moseyed through the crowd to the actual club exit. She was starving. Maybe the violet eyed boy would follow her... again.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 7th 2011, 10:48 am

He smirked behind his veil as he chuckled at her response. Yes, she was definitely a witty one, someone who he enjoyed talking to quite a bit. The fiery ones were always the best ones, as far as he was concerned. When she said that her name was Paine, he raised a black eyebrow up into his hairline. He saw her head towards the exit and said she would see him later but he decided he wasn't done with her yet. He followed after her and gently grabbed her by the shoulder to stop her. "Well my name is Samael, though a few others know me as Vengeance" he said with an elegant bow. "So, are you, by any chance, related to Pain? I was just asking because I hear my father and mother happen to know your father quite well" he said with a curious expression on his face. He couldn't help it, the idea of her being related to someone who knew about his father drew him to her and he wanted to milk her of any information she may have about his father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 8th 2011, 12:28 am

That fresh breath of The Big Apple's night air filled Paine's lungs as she bust through the exit doors. There was a long line of girls and boys that were begging to get into the club. Paine nodded toward a few of them, and slipped her VIP pass around of an all smiling girl that looked half-way decent. Becca's attention was stirred, though, feeling the grip upon her shoulder. She snarled lightly and shrugged the hand off, turning toward the violet eyed boy with a bit of surprise filling her facial features. She blinked and rose a brow, wiping her face of that surprise. It was replaced with some smugness. "You'll still be bright eyes, Sammy boy." His bow was a bit odd, but she brushed that bit off, as well as his little alias. Vengeance. Ha! How queer. She chuckled and then listened to him further babble on about his parents knowing Pain, and then that faint question as to whether or not Pain was her father struck her. She had only just recently actually spoke to the man she was supposed to call 'dad.' She glared at him for a minute and shrugged, shoving her hands into her front pockets. She slouched lightly, allowing those bright cerulean irises a chance to stare the boy down. "And if he is my flesh and blood? If you're here for some 'Vengeance,' you need ta' get lost, kid.. I'll crush you, punk." She gave him another good stare, and then spat out at him again. "And who are your parents, anyway?" She straightened up a bit taller, looking up at him a little less now.

Last edited by Paine on June 8th 2011, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2011, 12:36 am

He raised an eyebrow in an unconcerned manner and simply chuckled as his wings twitched a bit. He flapped them experimentally for a few seconds as her promise of pain sunk in. He shook his head at her threat and stared at her with an amused expression on his face. He wondered where she drew such a conclusion from. After all, he made it obvious he wasn't aware of her relation to Pain until she just told him. Since he was going to reveal who he was, he reached up and pulled off his veil, revealing a larger then normal demonic mouth filled with long, sharp, serrated teeth, the teeth dripping with green saliva. His mouth's appearance would make him seem a little familiar. "My mother is Alruna the Succubus and my father is Chaos, the Big Bad. It is nice to meet the beautiful daughter of my father's rival" he said as an unnerving smile crept it's way onto his face, a long and purple snake-like tongue licking his lips before darting back into his mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 8th 2011, 12:58 am

Becca blinked and almost laughed hysterically when he spoke so seriously. She believed him the moment he took the veil off, but damn! Why'd he have to act all serious? She shook her head and caught a chuckle passing her lips with a hand clapping over her mouth. She snickered into her palm and shook her head, letting a sigh pass her lips. "Your father? He's a friend of mine." She left him with that, ignoring his comment on her looks. She turned and started toward the Chinese joint that had her stomach growling at just the thought of the warm ginger chicken. She could almost taste the sweet, sweet teriyaki and even then, the egg drop soup.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2011, 10:17 pm

He raised an eyebrow when she chuckled and wondered what she found so amusing. A grin slithered it's way onto his face, his lips stretching unnaturally to what seemed like to halfway to the back of his head as his teeth gleamed under the light the two were standing under. Her amusement was contagious and he too started to chuckle, for some strange reason. However, he was thrown for a loop when this beautiful woman told him that she was a friend of his father. He grabbed onto her arm and stopped in her tracks. If she knew his father, then that means he could get all kinds of information out of her. "You know my father? Tell me about him. I've never met him, what with the place I grew up in and I only grew up on stories of him. I've always wanted to meet him" he said, sounding a bit desperate, really wanting to know about his father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 9th 2011, 6:15 pm

She sighed and snagged her arm back from him. "This limb belongs to me, thanks." She was desperately thinking about lighting up another cigarette when she bounced on the balls of her feet. "Let's talk over dinner. I'm hungry." She nodded lightly, making a motion for him to follow her. She walked then, lazily trailing down the sidewalk. She stretched her arms over her head while she walked, then placed them behind of her head. Her fingers laced together, slipping through her hair. She cleared her throat and started to hum, thinking about the day that Chaos was knocked out cold, and put into a deep coma. It was a bit depressing on her part, considering he was a good hang out friend, and she actually missed him. Maybe that was why she was being an extra special trouble maker. She heaved a sigh and let her hands fall, slipping into her pockets while she turned a corner and came to a more unknown part of town. A back alley haven full of cheap shops, and good food. All of the food joints were owned independently of companies. Paine let a burp belt from her lips while she chuckled and looked toward Sam. "We'll get a private table. I hate attention."

She was being completely sarcastic. Her sarcasm was masked though, but was easily understood when they walked into the little Chinese place and found that there was a small bar with a cash register, and a beaded doorway that lead to the kitchen. Along the wall adjacent to that was a long buffet bar, filled with fresh food. There was literally a man putting out fresh rice as soon as the bell to the door chimed. The older food was used for call in customers. There were only four booths set up in the smaller space for customers, and they were the only two for the three AM visit to the shop. "I'll buy, go ahead and fill up your plate." Paine sauntered to the register, fishing for her wallet in her left back pocket, her right housing her Cloves and zippo. She slipped out a fifty dollar bill and laid it on the counter. "Two for the buffet." She muttered. It was only six dollars per person, and that included drinks. She paid extra for a special treat. King crab legs. The man behind the counter knew what she wanted, and kept the rest for tip. Paine always came in here with about fifty dollars for dinner. She received two cups with straws and two sets of chopsticks, and a single set of American silverware; it included a fork, knife, and spoon. She went to the booth in the farthest corner from the counter and set down their eating utensils.

She then moved to the buffet bar and filled up her plate with lo mein, shrimp scampi, and fried rice. She also filled up a bowl with egg drop soup, and placed a few won tons into the broth. She moved back to the booth and sat, waiting for Sam to sit across from her so she could start answering his questions, while also treating herself to something delicious. A few moments after she sat down, her plate of king crab was brought out with butter garlic sauce. She licked her lips and sighed happily. "Well, first things first.. your father was a pretty decent guy." She muttered, looking to her empty cup. She stood and looked down at him. "I assume you drink pop?" She rose a brow and walked toward the drink fountain, got herself a Sprite, and him a glass of Coca Cola. She came back and slid his cup toward him, sticking her straw into the beverage while she settled.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 3:02 pm

His eye twitched when she didn't reply to him but instead said she would talk about him over dinner. He blinked at this and first started to wonder if she was asking him out but then dismissed that notion. He followed after her and wondered where they were going. They came upon a Chinese restaurant and his interest was piqued. He had personally never had Chinese before so he figured it was going to be a new experience. He sat down at a table as she went to get them something from the buffet and came back with beverages. He went over the buffet and piles some Chinese rice onto his plate hesitantly and then came back to his seat. He poked at the Chinese rice warily, wondering if the rice was supposed to be orange. He took a bite out of it and decided that it was good. He took a sip of his soda after placing the straw in it since he had tasted Coke before, of which he happened to like. He then turned to the girl and listened to what she had to say about his father. "How could he be a decent guy? I heard from my mother that he was a deranged psychopath" he said with a confused frown on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top